Welcome to Gaia! ::

What you can do at Little Something Academy aka LSA?

P4: Want to be a regular member? Just be active for two months~ 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
P5: Need an avi art? Head to Art Room, find Ms.Choco! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P6: Let's play games and win some prizes! 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 4 ]
P7: Come roll a dice to win paw items. 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 1 ]
P8: Hungry for more items? Check out the menu board! 0.048387096774194 4.8% [ 3 ]
P9: Look out for this cute rabbit and catch it fast! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P10: Bump! Bump! Bump! for our Monthly Raffle. 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
Be nice and you will be surprised! ^^ 0.61290322580645 61.3% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]

Lazy Pup

Mikirani
yum_puddi
no idea bout the timezone but I live philippines~
ahh so you're 3 hours behind me, and the same as the owner of this thread, and if I remember correctly, the other person I'm having a partial conversation with in this thread

Adorable Ante

chocoberrymint
harleyjam
Like a zombie again gonk These exams emo

And you? xd
ahh best of luck! they'll be over soon right? I'm okay, nothing much has happened and this thread has sort of been dead too, but otherwise I'm good!

Omo~ It's been quit lately sweatdrop

Lazy Pup

harleyjam
Omo~ It's been quit lately sweatdrop
I guess it's a pretty busy time for everyone before the holidays and such

Lazy Pup

alrighty! off to bed I go! good evening all!

Beloved Torii

Sorry for being late everyone! sweatdrop
I have renewed the prizes for paw so keep the dice rolling~ whee

Beloved Torii

chocoberrymint
Yuka-chin
It's alright Choco, take your time! heart
okay! i'm back-ish, I'll go look for some prizes to update my section

Ah, I thought of sending some items to the mule. Sorry for being late. Then, I will use it for daily weekend special. ^^
Btw, choco your art is like glowing! Must be the outlines do the trick. Awesome! 3nodding

Lazy Pup

Yuka-chin
Ah, I thought of sending some items to the mule. Sorry for being late. Then, I will use it for daily weekend special. ^^
Btw, choco your art is like glowing! Must be the outlines do the trick. Awesome! 3nodding
not to worry! We haven't really been getting that much traffic. I only thought of outlining it after itried uploading it and saw that I didn't colour in bits and there were gaps! thanks though...I'm trying to get back into drawing

Lazy Pup

Peculiar Shoujo

chocoberrymint
Mikirani
yum_puddi
no idea bout the timezone but I live philippines~
ahh so you're 3 hours behind me, and the same as the owner of this thread, and if I remember correctly, the other person I'm having a partial conversation with in this thread

yum_puddi
oooh~ so you guys are from the same place?

Lazy Pup

Mikirani
yum_puddi
nope! I'm from australia and the owner of this thread is from malaysia, but you two are in the same time zone

Peculiar Shoujo

chocoberrymint
Mikirani
yum_puddi
nope! I'm from australia and the owner of this thread is from malaysia, but you two are in the same time zone

yum_puddi
ah.. sorry kind of misunderstood it~
and ooh~ I've always wanted to go to australia~ to Melbourne! >w< to Sydney! >w<

Lazy Pup

Mikirani
yum_puddi
and ooh~ I've always wanted to go to australia~ to Melbourne! >w< to Sydney! >w<
that's okay! I guess I didn't really make it clear! oohh I live in/around melbourne! I haven't really travelled to many countries outside of my own

Peculiar Shoujo

chocoberrymint
Mikirani
yum_puddi
that's okay! I guess I didn't really make it clear! oohh I live in/around melbourne! I haven't really travelled to many countries outside of my own

yum_puddi
I haven't yet too~ but I've always dreamed to~! >w<

Lazy Pup

Mikirani
yum_puddi
same! I also want to visit other places (ie. europe/america) but they're too expensive to visit! T-T

Peculiar Shoujo

chocoberrymint
Mikirani
yum_puddi
same! I also want to visit other places (ie. europe/america) but they're too expensive to visit! T-T

yum_puddi
Me too!!!
And y'know what sucks?
I can't even afford going to Manila(philippines capital)
'cause I live waaay on the south.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces