Welcome to Gaia! ::

What you can do at Little Something Academy aka LSA?

P4: Want to be a regular member? Just be active for two months~ 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
P5: Need an avi art? Head to Art Room, find Ms.Choco! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P6: Let's play games and win some prizes! 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 4 ]
P7: Come roll a dice to win paw items. 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 1 ]
P8: Hungry for more items? Check out the menu board! 0.048387096774194 4.8% [ 3 ]
P9: Look out for this cute rabbit and catch it fast! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P10: Bump! Bump! Bump! for our Monthly Raffle. 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
Be nice and you will be surprised! ^^ 0.61290322580645 61.3% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1979 1980 1981 > >> >>> »|

Lazy Pup

LunaLaetitia
Boring kinda. People was getting frustrated with math because the teacher was doing it weird. I knew what we was learning since its old but listening to him confused me as well lol
ahh I totally understand what you mean! sometimes you think you totally understand something but then the teacher says it a different way!!

Beloved Torii

iLordCensored
This is really great you two. Good luck smile

Thank you for both the support and donation! ^^

Fashionable Wolf

9,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Signature Look 250
ConcreteWasps
Firegirlpaws
i agree the app needs more
Its also hard to do format tools

If I didn't remember some of the bb codes and emotes off the top of my head formatting posts would be even more of a pain.
I mean, I really appreciate that there's an app at all, it's just frustrating you know?

lolz i know i have the app myself and i post whit it but it is frustrating you cane do what you want and for stuff you need to use the browser instead.

ConcreteWasps generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 31!

Lonely Loiterer

12,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Timid 100
Hi guys, I just woke up and I wanted to say THANK YOU for the donation, I appreciate it a lot heart

-casually RNGs for art or slippers-

Anyway. Anyone online? What's up? smile

Firegirlpaws generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 78!

Fashionable Wolf

9,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Signature Look 250
yup im here lolz
how is everybody here today

ConcreteWasps generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 73!

Lonely Loiterer

12,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Timid 100
I'm doing pretty good. I probably should have stayed in bed longer but oh well. The internet is still being a dumb so it's a bit slow going trying to do the various things I'm trying to do on Gaia right now @_@ I guess it's good that it's at least working at all?

How are you? 3nodding

Lazy Pup

ConcreteWasps
I'm doing pretty good. I probably should have stayed in bed longer but oh well. The internet is still being a dumb so it's a bit slow going trying to do the various things I'm trying to do on Gaia right now @_@ I guess it's good that it's at least working at all?

How are you? 3nodding
not sure who you're addressing but I've been good! I hate dumb internets -.- ruins the experience of browsing! what time did you wake?

ConcreteWasps generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 65!

Lonely Loiterer

12,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Timid 100
chocoberrymint
not sure who you're addressing but I've been good! I hate dumb internets -.- ruins the experience of browsing! what time did you wake?

oh whoops, I meant to make that a more general 'how is everyone' but apparently my brain and hands didn't cooperate haha

I got up... 2 hours ago? Which is 8 AM for me. I know that's a normal time for a lot of people but I've been having a lot of trouble with my sleeping schedule, and I'm pretty sure I'm just going to end up tired throughout the day again sweatdrop
My mom works at a hospital though and says she thinks she can get me into a sleep study to see if there's anything physical going on that's messing with my sleep, so that'll be good.

Lazy Pup

ConcreteWasps
oh whoops, I meant to make that a more general 'how is everyone' but apparently my brain and hands didn't cooperate haha

I got up... 2 hours ago? Which is 8 AM for me. I know that's a normal time for a lot of people but I've been having a lot of trouble with my sleeping schedule, and I'm pretty sure I'm just going to end up tired throughout the day again sweatdrop
My mom works at a hospital though and says she thinks she can get me into a sleep study to see if there's anything physical going on that's messing with my sleep, so that'll be good.
ahh no probs! and hehe...8AM is early for me sweatdrop but that's because I love to sleep, granted I do wake early to browse the internet..then when I get tired I fall asleep again until 11am or something xD hopefully you can get your sleep schedule stable again, I despise the feeling of lacking sleep /:

Yuka-chin generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 88!

Beloved Torii

How's everybody doing? \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/
I just reached home after dinner!
Nobody win the Daily Special?
I'm adding another one for today's special and let's keep it as RNG 1-100 for now!
Good luck~

Lazy Pup

Firegirlpaws
yup im here lolz
how is everybody here today
I've been good, nothing much happens, but still good, yourself?

Lazy Pup

Yuka-chin
welcome back! maybe the odds are too low? my day was good! managed to find some commissions for extra funds for this charity (:

Fashionable Wolf

9,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Signature Look 250
ConcreteWasps

How are you? 3nodding

im good ty for asking X3
ugh i hate when my laptop or my line is slow
yeah i guess thats is a good thing its working XP

Firegirlpaws generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 32!

Fashionable Wolf

9,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuka-chin
How's everybody doing? \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/
I just reached home after dinner!
Nobody win the Daily Special?
I'm adding another one for today's special and let's keep it as RNG 1-100 for now!
Good luck~

lolz what was the lucky number again X3
sweatdrop

Beloved Torii

chocoberrymint
Yuka-chin
welcome back! maybe the odds are too low? my day was good! managed to find some commissions for extra funds for this charity (:

Maybe, that's why I'm using the same winning method for today's item. More chances to win now! ^^
Yeah for extra fund and I saw you add "Quote Me"! Sounds fun and what a cute bunny image, makes me want to quote it myself. \(^▽^@)ノ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff