Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think of our mad libs?

Funny 0.16379310344828 16.4% [ 19 ]
Love them 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 24 ]
Meh 0.077586206896552 7.8% [ 9 ]
Not a fan 0.10344827586207 10.3% [ 12 ]
GOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOKFW;JBAWERUIHTQ9834U581235981U4IJUC!!!!!!!!!!!11 0.44827586206897 44.8% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1502 1503 1504 > >> >>> »|

wahmbulance User Image
User Image

✪ WELCOME______________________________________________________________________

TIP THIS POST PLEASE AND GIVE US SOME <3

Welcome to Loving Lotus Charity! Our specialties include: Giving you warm fuzzies,
                                          making you LOLROFLMFAOBBQSAUCE, and of course giving those s e c k s y
                                          donations that you lust for oh so badly. -hip thrusts all donations- We have been
                                          around since 2010, unfortunately in 2013, Peacy had to take a HIATUS. Nooooo.
                                          Sad Peacy was sad. Then something super bad happened! Peacy lost access to
                                          this vharity mule as well as her main account - x Peacy x - gonk Luckily she has
                                          recovered the mule! So here we are, back in action. Come chat and teach me about
                                          this new currency so I can start sharing it with everyone!

L: This is the charity mule. Please send all donations here.
                                          R: This is me, Peacy. Im the owner on the charity.

User Image User Image
                                          ✪ UPDATES______________________________________________________________________

02/02/18 - WE ARE BAAAAAAAACK! And OPEN!
                                          11/16/13 - Christmas Event is up! Check the front page for details on how to join our Secret Santa!
                                          08/09/13 - Revamp!
                                          06/20/13 - Peacys computer is finally working again so were back running
                                          FULL STEAM AHEAD!!!
                                          06/12/13 - Sending out some of our biggest donations yet! Congrats to
                                          DarkAngelKanna for getting our first 1,ooo,oooG donation!

✪ TOTAL GOLD DONATED_____________________________________________________________
                                          3 787 1OO

User Image

User Image

User Image

✪ Follow ToS
                                  Either follow gaia's ToS or get the hell outta my thread.

✪ Peacy swears a lot

Get over it. Or even try it, its fun!

✪ Do not PM - x Peacy x - or Loving Lotus Charity
                                  unless you have permission

Seriously dont do it. If you have questions ask them here.

✪ DONT QUOTE THE FIRST PAGE

Its annoying!

✪ No spamming/trolling/abuse

If you come into my thread and do any of these...
                                  Well you wont like the result.

✪ You beg = No donation

Come hang out. We have a few contests you can try out as well.

✪ Respect EVERYONE!

No second chance here. Start s**t, get banned from the thread.
                                  End of discussion.

✪ Say thank you

Dont wanna say thank you? Dont expect another donation.

✪ Affiliates?

Either post in the thread or PM Loving Lotus Charity.

✪ Quote trees

They suck, dont do them. Use @ Username instead.

✪ WE ARE 420/BOOZAMAHOL FRIENDLY

A lot of us here in the thread smoke weed and talk about it.
                                  We get drunk and talk about it. Deal with it.

We reserve the right to add/delete/tentacle rape these rules.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Would you like a donation? I bet you would. Its free gold after all. Donations go out
                                  whenever I feel you should get one. Dont worry im not a hard a** about this. All you
                                  need to do is stick around and chat. MAKE FRIENDS!

DONATIONS GIVEN:

The Ghost of ELIE
                                  Horror Story Knock-Off
                                  Anamchara the Wolf
                                  Milky Magician
                                  Cotton Kinky
                                  The Elegant Gentleman
                                  x_Sweetest Nitemare_x
                                  Your Ghoulfriend
                                  Fondle My Wand
                                  Axletia
                                  Chief Bael
                                  Tinuviel Silma
                                  Chimikotsu
                                  xXUnusually_UniqueXx
                                  Serafeen
                                  Venomous Weeble
                                  Simply Spinks
                                  MONSTERVOMIT
                                  The Pain Of The Fallen
                                  YamiTyger
                                  Gin Fushicho
                                  S is for Spaz
                                  Aka-gawa
                                  -Social-Ghost-666
                                  fireice20
                                  Pussycat_kitty
                                  Sexiibunnyluv
                                  Buniiiiiii
                                  Be-sue
                                  KurtTheGerman
                                  urbannite
                                  sugarsweet1995
                                  areyoushore
                                  Le Bluewaffle
                                  K A N A D U C H I
                                  rock_luver_001
                                  DarkAngelKanna
                                  Blissful Constellation
                                  Knight_Cecil_Widowmaker

User Image

[size=24] [quote="Loving Lotus Charity"][color=#666666]HALP!![/color][/quote]
                                  [color=LIGHTSTEELBLUE][b]Im Questing:[/b] (what you are questing)
                                  [b]Heres My Progress:[/b] (what you have//goal)[/color][/size]

User Image

User Image

User Image

✪ PAGE CONTEST

-The first poster on page 1000 gets 10k.
                                  -The first poster on page 5000 gets 50P.
                                  -The first poster on page 10000 gets 100P.
                                  -The first poster on page 15000 gets 150P.

✪ RANDOM PAGE CONTEST - PAGE 1500

- I announce a random page for the contest, after that page is full of posts
                                  (15 per page) I will generate a random number (1-15), the post that matches
                                  is the winner. Posts must be carried on in a conversation, NO BUMPING!!
                                  - Previous Pages/ Winner: page 1075/ Sour Pears

✪ RANDOM PAGE CONTEST II - Sponsored

Yup thats right, another random page contest! So what does "Sponsored" mean? Well is means a lovely thread member has decided to host the page contest and donate the prize. If you would like to be a sponsor please PM the charity mule. There is NO bumping allowed, all post must be conversational.
                                  Please no double posting (dont post twice in a row) as it makes it more fair for everyone.
                                  After that page is complete Sweet with Generate a Random Number (1 - 15) and the
                                  post that matches wins 50K!!!!

✪ MONTHY MADLIB CONTEST

- WOOHOO ITS A MAD LIB CONTEST! Yea... I ******** went there. All you
                                  have to do is copy the mad lib below and fill it out. Dont forget to post it here
                                  in the thread either.

CANCELED FOR NOW

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/loving-lotus-charity/t.60674545/][IMG]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad180/shale25/button_zpsf550f7fb.gif[/IMG][/URL]

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/loving-lotus-charity/t.60674545/][IMG]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad180/shale25/button2_zps137d8913.gif[/IMG][/URL]

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Are we allowed to post?
O.o

7,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sure are.
Welcome.
Howdy ho everybody biggrin

7,600 Points
  • Member 100