Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors since 04.09.2014

1+ 1 100.0% [ 314 ]
Total Votes:[ 314 ]

Kitten

Paper Mache Dollfie
Hello fellow Konpeito dwellers.. I have a sad announcement to make. I know some of you will be upset, even angry, at the news I'm about to tell you all.. But I can accept that, I mean what else could I expect? I'm letting all of you down, and for that I'm really sorry, but this has to be done.. and the sooner it's done, the sooner I can feel at ease again. Ahem, alright, here it goes..

I am closing down this charity.

I know this is a shock, and I know it goes against all my prior promises of only taking hiatuses and not shutting this place down.. But I can't help it. Gaia used to be fun for me, an escape from daily stress, but now I see it as a chore.. A job. I don't want to stress out over replying to everyone everyday, or getting caught up on pages if I haven't checked it for a day. I thought I'd have time for a charity, but it turns out that I don't.. and I've had to give up so many enjoyable things to make time for this charity. I no longer just hang out in my quest thread and post with my husband anymore, I no longer browse mini shops, I no longer practice coding or make art requests.. Half the time I don't even feel like I can dress up my avi, because I know I'll be swamped with charity related replies and PMs the moment I stop monitoring the pages and my inbox. Simply put, I've stopped enjoying Gaia.. I've stopped doing things that I want to do on here. I didn't even have the time to take part in my favorite Christmas charity this year.. and now there's not much time left to post in that charity, so I feel like I've missed out. I've enjoyed meeting all of you, and I've made a lot of great memories here.. I'm very glad that I was able to help all of you with your quests, your wishlists and everything else. I have a husband, I have a son, and I have many interests and hobbies.. I want Gaia to continue being a big part of my life, but unfortunately in order to do that I have to ditch this charity. If anyone from this charity still wants to talk to me, feel free to add me as a friend or whatever. ^^

Charity prizes for existing contest winners will slowly but surely be sent out. Any remaining items and gold in the mule account will be sent out as gifts/donations randomly to those who hung out in this thread, so keep your eyes peeled. Thank you for your understanding.

x *dies a little inside* gonk

Kitty... Kitty is beyond speechless. ; n ;

But, anyway, thank you so much for letting me be a >small< part of this charity, and it was my privilege to see all your hard work get so far! It really is sad to see this thread close, but hey, we'll always keep in touch! And I'm glad that I was able to make such wonderful friends here!

Thanks so much for everything!

Sparkly Kitten

9,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Saw the charity link in a forum and thought "this girl looks nice!"

I've been questing forever.. You won't find most cause they were on other accounts which were banned and hacked. I've had to start over so many times, and watch all my good items go.. Three accounts have been lost to this tragedy, with good items on them..

Anyway, I see it's already closed. I'm upset but life does come first! Congrats on letting family first and good luck with life. heart

Friendly Browser

noooou waaaai ;w;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas