Welcome to Gaia! ::

Come hang out and chat? *offers snacks and drinks*

Poll Option for Gold 0.27862595419847 27.9% [ 73 ]
Sure, I'll stay and hang out for a while! ;-) 0.095419847328244 9.5% [ 25 ]
To cute...must...donate! 0.045801526717557 4.6% [ 12 ]
It doesn't matter. No one donates to these anyway. 0.038167938931298 3.8% [ 10 ]
AN ANGEL KITTEN!!! <squeals, huggles> (I love hugs! Quote me in thread!) 0.54198473282443 54.2% [ 142 ]
Total Votes:[ 262 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 154 155 156 > >> >>> »|

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image

User Image

Mew mew! Hello! I'm Kitten, and welcome to my very first official Quest thread! emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira You get yummies! yum_cupcake yum_strawberrypie yum_strawberry yum_tea Sit and stay awhile!

Greetings all, and welcome to my very own quest thread! Everyone is questing something these days, because gaia is greedy and constantly coming out with new things. People charge so much on the marketplace for them it's unreal. x.x But alas, even I have eventually bent to the wave of addiction. This quest thread is for chatting, and for any other person that would care to help me out! I have a thank you section where you will be wonderfully thanked and hugged for any contributions.

User Image
User Image

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
User Image
Always questing for these items, donate to me I love you forever!
Lunar Countess.

Willing to buy Harmony, Faust's Bottle (the black and white one), and any astra back or hair bows. If you have it or know of someone who does, I'm willing to haggle.

CURRENTLY QUESTING!

sdplus princess luna and Pretty in Punk

Next Quest:

Quests Completed:

(inflation was so bad I stopped questing for awhile. I'm back now!)
Mercury's Moon--December 10, 2011-- Thank you Anonymous Gifter! emotion_bigheart
Princess Chimes--December 22, 2011
Gemini Twins-- January 15, 2012
Yuki the Snow Monkey--April 18, 2012
Kepler-22b--May 2, 2012
Rainbow Pixie Wings-- June 16, 2012
Chimi the Chihauhau-- June 17, 2012
Melchior the Meowl-- July 13, 2012 (YAY!)
Sweet Frosting-- August 8, 2012
Princess Estelle--August 30, 2012
Ocean's Sonata-- October 03, 2012
Siku the White wolf-- October 20, 2012
SdPlus North Kitten Star- January 11, 2014
Salmon Nigiri Mood Bubble- 2015

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
User Image

RULES

1. Follow TOS. For my threads sake and yours, please don't get yourself or me in trouble!
2. DO NOT QUOTE FIRST PAGE! Thank you.
3. Be polite. Novel idea for most people, but even if you disagree you don't have to be rude about it. This is a place to make friends! Lets keep the environment clean and drama free!
4. TROLLS WILL BE BURNED AT THE STAKE! If you want to make people mad, go somewhere else. Trolls will be banned without warning.
5. If you want to advertise, contact me. Excessive LONG advertising posts will be warned. If warning isn't heeded, will be banned.
6. Cursing is fine, just don't over do it please.
7. Quoting is FINE! In fact, encouraged! I will always quote people!
8. Please don't ignore people! Friends are fine, but EVERYONE deserves a hello!
9. This is my first ever official thread. I am TOP ARCH ANGEL HERE! What I say goes, and I can change the rules whenever I feel like it.
10. Venting is fine if you are upset about something, we are here to be supportive and chat. Just don't go attacking people because you are mad. No violent 'ripping heads off, blowing people up' sort of posts please.
11. If you cause drama, threaten people, or do anything that is unkind you will be warned. 3 strikes and you are out. Please, lets keep the Black List empty!
12. No Begging! This is for chatting, and friendly conversation! Donate if you want, but I don't beg. Neither should You!

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
User Image

This is for that special someone that has done something wonderful for- me, my thread, someone I care about, or just done something kind/generous/helpful of significance that I wish to put them here even if it's not to me or someone I know. Everyone should get a pat on the back for going out of their way to help others. THIS IS FOR YOU NICE PEOPLE OUT THERE! Nice people do NOT finish last in my book, but FIRST

This month's Recognition:
July 2012-- angel_baby_4 for her most generous donation!

Past Months
emotion_kirakira Give these people a gift, a tip, or just a thank you for being so awesome! emotion_bigheart

December 2011- Mika_Len- Angel of the Bloody Masqueraders has awesome artz! Go check out her thread! And for being my first official poster!
leandra21-for offering to help make my thread look spiffy!
January 2012- - Purgatorium- For making Banners!
Queen Kianra- Offering awesome pixel and avitar altering services! User Image
June 2012-- Princess Kuchiki and White_Lyger for helping to keep my little thread alive and chatting! heart

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
User Image

These are the awesome people that have donated to my quest! Any gift or trade please put 'Kitten's Quest Donation' in the title or what you say so I know to add you. People that donate because the love me/know me/just want to go in the thank you section on my profile. Donations from my quest thread go HERE! emotion_hug

Ayaume Kuagari-75k FIRST DONATOR! THANK YOU! emotion_bigheart emotion_hug
Thonek-500k. eek emotion_hug
Dandilionseed- 105,160gold...thank you so much! heart
Mountain Baby Roses- 10k
I GOT OUT OF TOUCH, AND FORGOT TO ADD PEOPLE! ALL WHOM I FORGOT, THANK YOU!
DawnOfTheFawn- 50k
angel_baby_4- 500k! eek emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira
Nu Sanniang- 25k

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
User Image

I am not good at art, sorry but I suck! I may try to draw, I may not. Other people are free to draw who ever they wish of course. If you draw art for ME because of seeing my quest thread, I will post it here for all to see! After all, you deserve some bragging rights for your hard work and progressing talent as well as creativity!

Icon Made by-Sindeyella101
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Perfect Kitten form art by- White_Lyger
User Image
Avie altered by Queen Kianra and another friend. Ignore black background.
User Image

Art given to me! <3
CumbrianRedFox-
User Image

Crappy Art I've done for Others cat_sweatdrop

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
User Image

Ok, I've had people tell me they think I should create a tektek shop. I do not know how much people charge for this! So I will take suggestions, but until I figure it out..IT'S FREE!!

If I have free time, I will do my best to make a tektek avie for you! It will take longer for me to do it if there is a price limit. Let me know what you like/want on it, or any items specificly. Please remember tektek does not have certain items, and certain ones really screw up very badly! If I think one of said items will go, I will give you the tektek I have, and just verbally tell you about the last item to add to it. If you don't like it, I'm sorry..it's Free after all! I DO try to please though!!

My personal avies for your viewing pleasure!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Avies I've made for others in this thead.

Louilicious x- Got my first tektek! Angel neko puppet dream avie!
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Simple, cute and Urban for Vainest!~

Thread Avies Made for me!
Elle-Roo- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What I'm good at:

*Cutesie/chibie/sweet
*delicious/food related
*rainbow's/winter theme/Nature orriented
*Pets, plushies, critters, and animal parts like anthros or ears/tail's like Nekos.
*BLUE! It's my favorite color after all. Good with color coordinating.
*Sexy, Bdsm
*Simplicity. More is not always better!

I'm Ok with, but not super:
*Guy avies
*Suits
*Cluttered. I don't normally like to clutter avies, but if you want it like that..I can try.
*Dark/twisted Gaia has a lot of dark avies, but many are better than me. I've made a keeper or two before though.
*Missmatched. I like to match, but let me know what you want.
*Themes/imitations. I love trying to copy pokemon, characters, ext. I may not always succeed though, but I love trying.
*Goofy. Funny is not something I'm good at, but I'm always willing to give it a shot!

Things I'm horrible at:

*Tech
*Steam punk
*Anything with BROWN
*Limited avies. Basicly avies that can't have multiple poses of an item, or with price restrictions.
*Fruitcake. I do NOT build 'flaming' characters.

If you you want me to do an avie for you, you must quote me to let me know and MUST BE PATIENT! This is a 'when I feel like it' thing. When I finish, I will quote you! We can discuss variations and/or changes to it as you see fit then. I will send the tektek version to your pm, but post the picture of it here for people to see. Let me know if it's 'shop' worthy. Tips are appreciated.

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
User Image

Youk0 (For awesome Tea and Cake!)
CumbrianRedFox
White_Lyger
CorruptHeaven
QueenKianra
Princess Kuchiki
Cheeky Chi

People that have a special place in my thread, and in my heart! We would be lost without those that help to support us!

If you post regularly in my thread, ask me and I will add you here!

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
User Image

Naughty people who were banned for good reasons! Lets keep it empty!

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
User Image

Sorry, I don't have gold to offer you, but I love to make friends! heart If you help to bump my thread, your name will go here! TAA DAAAAAA!! cheese_whine

THIS IS MY BUMP PICTURE! DO NOT STEAL! Made by ZephrysAngel
User Image

Bump List:

Akira Goth- first bumper! Yaay! (seems to have vanished cat_crying )

ACTIVE BUMPERS
Cheeky Ichi/Cheeky Chi
jooraffes v2

Do you want to bump? Please tell me!

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
KITTEN'S FISHIE GRABBING!!- accepting Invites!

Well, I did find ONE use for one of the empty slots. Booty Grabbing Tanks! For those that don't know, you click on the glowing green letters or the link that says "direct tank link" and you collect gold from the fish tanks. Then you click the "bump thread" links to just say 'Bump' in the person thread where the tank IS. It's always nice to bump any thread whose tank you play.

These tanks are my close friends, very nice people, or people that come to my thread often. You can request to be put here, but if I don't know you..don't ask. These are Special Tanks! emotion_bigheart Now have fun and make some gold for your own quests!

(My Grabbing Tank) arrow Tessa Davis- [Direct Tank Link] [Bump When Glowing]

Nocturnal Veil- [Direct Tank Link], [Bump Here!]

Lucifer aka Fallen Angel-[Direct Tank Link] [Bump when glowing]

angel_baby_4- [Direct Tank Link] [Bump When Glowing]
- Full Enki

Cat Sapphire- (two tanks) [Direct Tank Link] [Bump When Glowing]

Support Anti-Bulling! Play this tank!
The Solarised Night:- [Direct Tank Link] [Bump when Glowing]

Nucking Futs Hatter- [Direct Tank Link] [bump when glowing]

Undertaker Wonderland-[Direct Tank Link] [bump when glowing]

Green_crayon42- [Direct Tank Link] [Bump when glowing]

Newbie Tank- [DIRECT TANK LINK] [Bump Here]

Sephypedia-[Direct Tank Link] [bump when glowing]

--Cats Cheshire (second tank)- [Direct Tank Link] [Bump When glowing]

Nu Sanniang- [Direct Tank Link][Bump when glowing]

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
User Image

Working on a new Contest. Currently, I'm broke. x.x

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
User Image

CUTE PICTURE!!

User Image

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
User Image

KITTEN'S SIZE REFERENCE!

I got new art from a friend of mine showing a size reference! LOOK HERE! (let me know if you want to color this! emotion_kirakira Contact me for full size picture)

User Image

I'm Teacup sized, and this so far is the best video to show how 'small' I am. If you find a better one, let me know! I am a bit smaller than this kitten though! I can fit in one hand easily.

(This is a Scottish Fold, which I am not...I am a turkish angoran. Size reference only.)

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
User Image

My Banner Links!!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/kitten-s-dreaming-quest-for-the-stars/t.65381051/][IMG]http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l539/BitesXChewschan/questbanner-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/kitten-s-dreaming-quest-for-the-stars/t.65381051/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/6pyy7lr[/IMG][/url]

AFFILIATES! <33 emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

Threads that I know and care about! Follow the links, and show them some love!

FOREVER FURS CHARITY! <3
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Christmas is over, but thread is still awesome!!)
User Image
JOIN US AT FURRY HANGOUT<3~
User Image
User Image

Links to Memories
These are threads of friends who have closed down, and are no longer active. T.T I am very sentimental, so I will keep them here for nostalgia sake. Go by and look if you want, but they have active threads elsewhere.

Dephy is Awesome! And Look! That's her art of me in the banner! <points> WOOHOO! lol emotion_sweatdrop Mean people scared her away from art. <hisses at mean people>
User Image

Guild for Friends! STILL ACTIVE but banner was moved. Go to this link! Will post up current banner when they get one.
User Image

Stupid people keep making Sephy change threads! Has so many, can't keep track. RIP Threads!
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff