KaBLOOM. 0.37914691943128 37.9% [ 240 ]
boom ' n' 0.09478672985782 9.5% [ 60 ]
fireworks~~ 0.24486571879937 24.5% [ 155 ]
It's a poll update!!! 0.28120063191153 28.1% [ 178 ]
Total Votes:[ 633 ]

Friendly Giver

ENTER...TO A CHARITY IN THE SKY...

Welcome to Kiss the Sky Charity 5.0.
                    Several years ago the lovely Simply Spinks made a charity for old
                    and new friends alike to gather, chat, and make a little gold here and
                    there. Soon afterwards she moved her business to this thread, and
                    since then she's passed the temp torch to others, but like the
                    legend of the phoenix
                    , KTSC has yet to die. Please enjoy your
                    stay with the wonderful contests and wonderful people. We assure
                    you that you will not be blown up...permanently. <3

Friendly Giver

EVENT CALENDAR...

This Month in March...

If you have anything to add such as birthdays, gaiaversaries
                    or your own contests, please let me know and I'll see what I can do about adding them to
                    the calendar as soon as possible. It would be very helpful if you could pm me all information a
                    month in advance, so I have it when it is time to post the new calendar every month. Thank-you!

*calendar may/may not be added*

Friendly Giver

RULES

Do not...
                    - Beg or ask for items and/or gold. Begging will not result in any donation what-so-ever.
                    - Quote anything on the front page.
                    - Stretch the page, vertically or horizontally.
                    - Quote more than 3 times per post (limit to two if big post styles are involved)
                    edit 2/14 ;; Obviously we've had some big issues with this rule, and so the new rule is - You can quote as many times as you want WITHIN REASON. I understand that many of you might be on phones/tablets/ostriches/ETC, but if your quote tree takes up an entire screen, this is a problem. Either place those trees under a spoiler tag or chop them down altogether.
                    (note: If you're not sure whether your quote is super-huge, follow one of two guidelines: a) Someone else tells you that your quote tree is too big or b) Chop/spoiler them just to be safe.) Thanks.
                    <3

- Judge anyone.

Do...
                    - Be as literate as you can. Avoid obsessive Chat and Text speak.
                    - Follow GaiaOnline's TOS.
                    - Feel free to advertise, but don't spam us. One advertisement per page.
                    - Fill out an application and pm it to this account.
                    - Enter Contests. Don't forget to check out Event Contests on page two!
                    - Put this phrase in your application: "S'cuse me while I kiss the sky."

- If at anytime you want to host a contest in this thread, pm or post the details and we will see what we can do!
                    - Have fun and respect everyone

Friendly Giver

STAFF

Kiss the Sky Charity ♥ The Charity Mule
                          User Image
                          Profile x Donate x Message x Comment x Friend

The Charity Mule shared by Crowley the Crow, Simply Spinks, and Axletia.
                          Please send all charity donations and anything charity-related to this account. Thanks!

--

Crowley the Crow ♥ The Charitable Charity Assistant

I'm Crowley the Crow. People often call me Tim, Timmeh, Dusty, Pagan and Crow.
                          When I'm not on Gaia I love flyfishing, being outdoors, texting obsessively,
                          as well as spending time with my 16-year-old son Vinny and love of my life, Niki (_1IPuppy_).

I joined Gaia November 2nd, 2008. I pretty much donate all my gold and items away
                          in random raffles to regulars in the charity. I love spending time and talking to everyone
                          in the charity- there is never a dull moment! I often tip funny posts that make me laugh.
                          When I'm not in the forums I am usually running around in Gold Beach doing SS runs with
                          charity regulars.

--

Simply Spinks ♥ The Owner and Founder

ProfileQuest ThreadDonateMessageCommentFriend

I'm Simply Spinks. People often call me Spink, Spinks, Skunk, Brittany, Britt,
                          Bratney, or Brat. My birthday is October 18, 1988 making me 24-years-old for you
                          folks that aren't too quick at math. I am the single mother of my only son, Aiden.
                          He was born September 8th, 2008, making him four-years-old. When I'm away
                          from Gaia I enjoy listening to my insanely wide taste in music, killing my cell
                          battery by browsing facebook and downloading songs, playing Suduko, hiking,
                          taking walks, enjoying the environment, swimming, vacationing, sleeping,
                          reading, spending time with friends and family, drinking occasionally, acting
                          like a complete goofball and playing with my son of course. However, currently
                          most of my time is occupied by school and work. I am in the nursing program at one
                          of my local colleges and I tutor twenty hours a week. I am also an active member of
                          my Student Government Associated, and sit on both the Events and Ethics Committees.

I joined Gaia May 30th, 2005. Simply Spinks is not my original account. When
                          I'm on Gaia I enjoy keeping this charity and my quest thread alive. When I'm
                          not updating and posting in the forums I love zOMG Farming. I usually zOMG
                          daily and I'm always looking for new crew mates that know how to full rage rage
                          buff and get their staminas below 50, maybe even run out of stamina a few times.
                          So, if you zOMG a lot and you also like players like that feel free to add me.

--

PYUKUMUKUS ♥ Cheerful Charity Helper

Profile x Donate x Message x Comment x

I'm Axletia. People often call me Ax, Axy, Lemur (short story), or Bush (longer story). I've joined this crew as of April 1st, 2013, and I love every bit of it...as long as there's no explosions, badumdum.

I have a lot of things to say at the same time I don't have a lot of things to say. I love anime and manga, and I'm a big music-listener. I love animals, like cats and dogs and rabbits and...owls. * w* I love emotes because they help me express my moods better. I lurk a lot. I'm not very spectacular, but I enjoy adventures. dundundun. (And now certain people can't roast me on their marshmallows, badumdum.)

Friendly Giver

NOTHING;; RECOMMEND SOMETHING TO EASE THIS EMPTY SPACE. 8D

Friendly Giver

CONTESTS

Calendar Contests

none /// subject to change at anytime

~All Calendar Contests are located on page 2 of the charity~

--

Regular Contests

Page Contests

The first poster on every 50 pages (other than Kiss the Sky Charity,
                      Crowley The Crow or Simply Spinks) will receive a prize of 500 Platinum!
                      If one of us happen to be the first poster, the prize will go to the poster after us.
                      *There will also be random number page giveaways, that will receive random
                      prizes, so be advised!*

Random Raffles
                      Occasionally Crowley the Crow will pop in here and have raffles for various amounts of gold/items. He does this of his own accord and since he is a powerful birdman, I feel no obligation to stop him, so treat him nicely~

--

Limited Time Contests/Events/Auctions

Friendly Giver

Friendly Giver

GOLD MAKING TIPS (MAY BE OUTDATED SORRY FOLKS)

Booty Grab

Upside:
                      One of the fastest ways to earn gold on Gaia with little effort.
                      Downside:
                      Some computers can't handle it. It can also get boring,
                      mundane, and it takes too long to find decent tanks to grab from.
                      Also considered chump change (5mil per day) compared to the current 2014 economy

zOMG Farming (RIP zOMG)**

Upside:
                      One of the funnest ways to earn gold. Create a group
                      of six and try the two most popular farming spots: Papa Saw and Shallow Seas.
                      Papa Saw [CL 3.5+] generates 5-8k per run and takes about 10 minutes. Shallow Seas
                      [CL 9.0+] generates 15-20k per run and takes anywhere from 15-30mins.
                      Downside:
                      Some computers can't handle it and it can also get boring and
                      mundane after several runs. Not being able to find a good crew and having to deal with glitches.
                      **No longer available after Gaia decided to take it down from their servers.

Playing the Market

Upside:
                      You make hundreds of thousands gold in a short time and score cheap items for yourself.
                      Downside:
                      Takes a lot of skill, patience, and gold to get started. You
                      have to be able to look for mis-priced items in market place and look for good deals in
                      the Gaian Exchange. If you can't score the instant deals, hoard event items and
                      sell them later when they are in demand.

Creating a Mini Shop

Upside:
                      You can make hundreds of thousands of gold daily.
                      Downside:
                      It takes skill and entrepreneurship. It's a good idea if you are good at drawing art, making graphics,
                      coding, post styles, making signs, offering bump services, tektek services, etc.

Everyday Gaia Usage

Upside:
                      You can make gold just by doing everyday things on Gaia. Posting in forums, commenting
                      friends and other Gaians, checking your daily chance carts, browsing the arenas and forums,
                      voting in polls, writing in your journal, playing games like Dumpster Dive for a free item
                      and other games to earn gold and tickets. You can later sell your tickets or buy something
                      from Prize & Joy.
                      Downside:
                      Just know that earning gold like this to complete quests
                      will take an eternity.

Sticking Around the Charity Regularly

Upside:
                      You get to talk to a fun group of people, make gold while posting
                      in the charity, possibly score some donations and have a chance to win big in contests!
                      Downside:
                      What downside? There is none!

Friendly Giver

APPLICATION PROCESS

STOP! ♥ Have you read the Rules yet? If not, please go back and read that post.
                      There are instructions in there that must be followed to accept your application.

There are two applications; make sure you fill out and PM the correct one!

Application 1: Hit and Run

The first application is for Gaians who don't really have a lot of time to stay around a
                      chat. You will need to post or bump five times BEFORE you pm the application
                      for it to be accepted. Hit and Runs get a maximum of 1bil donated with the Hit and Run
                      Application. Please copy the below code and fill it out correctly. The finished application
                      should look similar to this:

HITS AND RUNS
                      Username: Simply Spinks
                      Current Quest and Progress: Sweet Porridge 250k/700k
                      Why are you questing this: Because it just looks really pretty and I would love to have that hair to complement some of my avatar outfits.
                      Have you posted 5 times in the charity: Yes.
                      Anything else: -insert phrase you should have read here-

[color=#d8aa42][size=12][b]HITS AND RUNS[/b]
                      [b]Username: [/b] Note if you change your username, you need to tell me
                      [b]Current Quest and Progress:[/b] Item or Gold Amount & How Much You Have Out Of The Total Amount You Need
                      [b]Why are you questing this:[/b] Is it pretty, for a friend, to complete a dream avatar, etc
                      [b]Why should we donate:[/b] Come up with a witty reason, don't tell me I don't have to donate. I like donating. Give me a reason why I should
                      [b]Have you posted 5 times in the charity:[/b] Simple yes/no. If you didn't you won't be accepted.
                      [b]Anything else:[/b] Anything I should know, like a certain phrase you should have read[/color][/size]

--

Application 2: Regular Application

The second application: for people planning on sticking around and chatting a bit
                      for an increased donation amount usually between 5bil to 10bil. People who stick around and chat
                      will tend to get more donations and higher gold amounts in their donations as well. Please
                      read through and understand the rules BEFORE filling out and PMing the
                      application, which should look like the following.

REGULAR APPLICATION
                      Username: Simply Spinks
                      Current Quest and Progress: Sweet Porridge 250k/700k
                      Why are you questing this: It's pretty and would look nice with my avatars.
                      Have you been posting for at least 7 days: Yes, I started posting Sept. 23rd, 2009.
                      Anything else: -insert phrase you should have read here-

[color=#d8aa42][size=18][b]REGULAR APPLICATION[/b][/size]
                      [b]Username: [/b] Note if you change your username, you need to tell me
                      [b]Current Quest and Progress:[/b] Item or Gold Amount & The Amount You Have Out of The Total Amount You Need
                      [b]Why are you questing this:[/b] Is it pretty, for a friend, to complete a dream avatar, etc
                      [b]Why should we donate:[/b] Come up with a witty reason, don't tell me I don't have to donate. I like donating. Give me a reason why I should.
                      [b]Have you been posting in the charity for at least 7 days:[/b] Yes/No. Please include date. Note: If it hasn't been at least 7 days application will be denied
                      [b]Anything else:[/b] Anything I should know, like a certain phrase you should have read[/color][/size]

Technically, The Spotlight, can also be considered an application for getting a
                      donation, but you must have a quest thread. You are guaranteed at least 10bil donation, if
                      accepted. Please see The Spotlight post for more information.

Friendly Giver

APPROVED APPLICANTS

Hit and Run Approved Applicants

xTheAces
                      Sparklee Cupcake
                      Nano Charat
                      Spyke180
                      pusoinay
                      KendraChu
                      Hikari Souai
                      bellatrix_lestrange2
                      magically bewitching
                      ii TpRaInCdIaA
                      x-OhhAsian
                      xXDevilish DancerXx
                      MistressRosalyn
                      FlavouredDestruction
                      Happy little toast
                      jcl007149
                      I- elise -I
                      Azn_Expo_Marker
                      Obsidian Dreamlight
                      A n e e s a n
                      Spenkz
                      Cuppiekeke
                      x-Ohh Princess
                      Lily Waterleaf
                      YouBeTheJudge
                      Sakura Angel Muzikku
                      l -Caraphernelia- l
                      Amy_Lea
                      The-annoyed_ninja
                      les mains
                      13eautiful Soul
                      Sweet IsIand
                      Rainbow Kyandii
                      Swirly-Chan
                      iLollipopss
                      LinkLuver
                      iiSnuggles
                      Sir_Catherine
                      kimachi123
                      ShuuAgi
                      HAROKITI WA MUCHU
                      Vinna95
                      xBoBos
                      Ayane Senpai
                      XxRawr_HugsxX
                      Blonde Mexican
                      Best Thing Evahh
                      brook xo
                      halloweenkawaii
                      ReneeOutlaw
                      Yeata Zi
                      theofficialLady
                      cute_orange
                      Kyradriel
                      Internal Crisis

--

Regular Approved Applicants

misskaymeow
                      -0-Nakey-0-
                      Stare at People
                      XxLonelyPandaxX
                      Crimson Carmen
                      xXxTwistedxElegancexXx
                      SarahSeesStars
                      ObiWanBenny
                      Things My Friend Says
                      Anaya-bird
                      momo the peachy
                      JessiChuLovezYouhh
                      SarahSeesStars
                      Glittery Tampons
                      Morgu
                      Ahkrin
                      Anastasya Valentina
                      Molotov Cupcakes
                      x-Ohh Princess
                      Elyralith
                      Fumahiko
                      Bacon Mayhem
                      Ways2Win
                      yummycupcakessparkles
                      little-taeminnie
                      Shadowick
                      Malevolent Seduction

Friendly Giver

ITEM AND GOLD GRANTS

Want to Expand your Inventory or Sell some items for FREE to help you on your quest?
                      Click the images below to be granted free items and gold

Here I have a collection of all the Free Item/Gold Grants that are still available to my
                      knowledge. If something comes out and it's not up here, feel free to post it so I can share it
                      with everyone else. If you're going through these grants and you see that some of them no longer
                      work anymore please tell me which ones and what they said, so I can keep this list as updated
                      as possible. Thank-you! (3/1/14 - Very well aware that freebies may need to be update. Will update soon. cat_ninja )

--

One-Click Item Grants

User Image
                      Mocha Lounge Jacket
                      Grants 3

User Image
                      Rhinestone Flip Flops
                      Grants 3

User Image
                      Tankoubon
                      Grants 1 (at a time)
                      *Sell/Discard your Tankoubon and you will get granted another one - No known limit

User Image
                      Facebook Team Jacket
                      Grants 1

User Image
                      Gender Bender Potion
                      Grants 2
                      *Items are Soulbound and may not be sold or traded

User ImageUser Image
                      Tsunami KO Classic Coat and Black Bakeneko Ears
                      Grants 1

--

- Alchemy Starter Kit -
                      - Jumper Collection -

--

Daily Freebies

Daily Chance
                      Available in Home, My Gaia, Shops, Forums, World and Games!
                      *You get better items when you log in everyday!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Dumpster Dive
                      Located under the "Games" tab, Dumpster Dive has been launched! Dive after items other Gaians have donated!

zOMG Freebies
                      Speak to the following NPC's in the below areas everyday to score a gold/items!
                      One the map, these NPC's will be marked as a pair of dice for easy identification.
                      Barton Town Daily Chance Wheel : South Gate
                      Village Greens Dina - South Gate, South East corner of the map
                      Bill's Ranch Rubella - Northwest Corner
                      Zen Gardens Burton - West near the "Road Closed" sign
                      Bass'ken Lake Rocko - East above the South Gate to Barton near the "Road Closed" sign
                      Old Aqueduct Spirit - North west corner outside the Null Crystal
                      Buccaneer Boardwalk Bob - Near the Bass'ken entrance to Buccaneer Boardwalk (South East area)
                      Gold Beach Marcy - South East corner near the bonfire
                      Otami Ruins Jerry - South East Corner near the entrance from Gold Beach

Friendly Giver

DONATIONS FROM US

People worthy of my gold

Due to the massive amount of gold/items we have donated to people;
                        we have ceased to keep track of individual donations.

--

Total Estimated Gold Donated:

60,000,000!!!!
                        Total People Helped:
                        539!!

Friendly Giver

DONATIONS TO US

Kiss the Sky Charity's Lovely Donators
                      We here at Kiss the Sky all thank you for adding funds to our account,
                      so we can continue to donate and hold our events!

--

II_Azumiiro_II 120angel021 Aalyve-Wyyra CharityAmbassador of Peace
                      Apple Panic BitterlyBrokeBlade Castrada Carnage Chahiye Cherry
                      God Mother Chief Sankofa Cleopatra66 CollapsedJester
                      CookiesinMilk Could We Crowley the Crow decade diary
                      Dragon and Pheonix Charity Dragonfang88 Drama by Tate FishSticks Boss
                      FriendofFoes Fyuu greenMANGOcake Hinata-chan1010
                      Horror Story Knock Off iLydiaBear Inzanagi Ironclad Pen
                      Kakkara18 Katana Motsu l i a trinity Life in March
                      Lock the Cashbox Lost_Angel_Kairi Marise the Forgotten Moonlights Pheonix
                      MythosArchon Nananohumugae Ola-May Paper Sheeps
                      Prostiboots Quietly Sleeping Reves de Chocolat Rikku_Eclipses
                      SecretSantaCharity Sempris Tigiris the_heartless_kat THE Santa Claus
                      Son of Zack VampMiyu XxBI0H4Z4RDxX Yugasawi
                      I Red Panda I Dot Candy

Friendly Giver

Friendly Giver

BANNERS

200x40
                      User Image
                      [url=http://tinyurl.com/kisstheskyc][IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab114/Kieran-Delano/kisstheskycharity0affiliate.png[/IMG][/url]

or

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/kisstheskyc][img]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m560/Jayden_kogane/freebie art/carlKTSC.png[/img][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff