Sounds awesome. . u.

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Jayden Kogane

little-taeminnie

Come here you lurker! *pulls Jay for a group hug* I may hunt you down like a sea monster at Mouser but that doesn't mean I'll do it at other threads = w = maybe? xD

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Axletia
Craft_Knight

Sounds awesome. . u.

It is u w u
We scream Gaia Logic when something really ridiculous happens. Like a giant maid emerging from the sea, parodying Shingeki no Kyojin, Godzilla and that movie where a giant ape climbs a skyscraper xD *is the culprit*

russian winters's Partner

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Attack on Titan comes on in 9 minutes!

O.G. Elder

Craft_Knight

It is u w u
We scream Gaia Logic when something really ridiculous happens. Like a giant maid emerging from the sea, parodying Shingeki no Kyojin, Godzilla and that movie where a giant ape climbs a skyscraper xD *is the culprit*

It could happen. Giant tentacled monster allied with one titan, one Godzilla, and one giant ape. xD YOU BETTER BE SWATTING SOME HELICOPTERS. o;<

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Axletia
Craft_Knight

It is u w u

It could happen. Giant tentacled monster allied with one titan, one Godzilla, and one giant ape. xD YOU BETTER BE SWATTING SOME HELICOPTERS. o;<

*nods nods* I did and I have fun especially throwing the guy in distress once I was bored = w =

O.G. Elder

Craft_Knight

*nods nods* I did and I have fun especially throwing the guy in distress once I was bored = w =

How far did he fly? 8D

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Axletia
Craft_Knight

How far did he fly? 8D

Enough that he flew to the beach before landing at a vampire who's sunbathing and getting slapped for it and dying in a bloody splat which is temporary seeing he's immortal via cloning *makes a star wars joke*

O.G. Elder

Craft_Knight

Enough that he flew to the beach before landing at a vampire who's sunbathing and getting slapped for it and dying in a bloody splat which is temporary seeing he's immortal via cloning *makes a star wars joke*

Whoa. That's pretty far, yo.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Craft_Knight
Jayden Kogane

little-taeminnie

Come here you lurker! *pulls Jay for a group hug* I may hunt you down like a sea monster at Mouser but that doesn't mean I'll do it at other threads = w = maybe? xD
gonk

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
o u o oh snap!

Creamy Marshmallow

9,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Dressed Dessert 25
Hello,

I am looking for the lucky few who have just started gaia (sorry no second accounts people!) who want some of the good stuff like the kimonos or the like but can't afford it. I am willing to give away 100k to those lucky few who really need it most!

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Axletia
Craft_Knight

Whoa. That's pretty far, yo.

There's never a day that its not fun there = w = / okay, time for guild chat time. See ya~! *goes back to lurking*

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
WindySamber
Hello,

I am looking for the lucky few who have just started gaia (sorry no second accounts people!) who want some of the good stuff like the kimonos or the like but can't afford it. I am willing to give away 100k to those lucky few who really need it most!

That's nice of you.
Wouldn't you find more newbies in the Welcome forum?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff