Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Okay, so I'm questing for The Sandman, The Sandman Dreams, Angelic Pendant and Saint Ciel: Agape mostly. heart All donations are accepted, every bit counts! And I thank the ones who donate! heart I have a long way to go and I'd love if you'd donate or give an item that's on my dream avatar that you don't want :] I'll take any kind of Donation (That doesn't mean 1g or 2g or 3g etc.) I've tried to help others but got scammed half the time stare or they were just being jerks and getting greedy gonk I'd still love to help 4laugh If i can lol sweatdrop

Here's my dream avatar(s)~! sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eccentric Resonance (Hair)
Dark Omen (Gathered Overskirt)
Rookie Detective (Puzzled Eyes)
Little Lucie (Young Lady's Cameo Compact (2))
Marooned Wench (Corset)
Rosamund's Redemption (Heel-less Shoes)
Black Tribal Bottom Tattoo
Ebony Spiked Wings
Silent Masquerade (Hat)
Woodland Druid (Sidhe Tattoo)
Elegant Snowy Cravat
Human A Potion
Lovely Genie Double Silver Earrings

You can chat in here but please be polite smile

RULES:
No hardcore* cussing~ (I know children on this site...)
No arguing.. ~
No advertising~ (Signatures are okay)
Follow the ToS~ 3nodding
No inappropriate pictures being posted~ (I don't mind your signatures as much... sweatdrop )

and that should be all~

Thank you for reading this and enjoy your time in this forum! xd

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
heart Donates heart

Vanilla Swirl
Rainbow Kyandii heart
If ya wanna chat just quote this please~! Then I'll reply faster 3nodding
Lol I'm working on a quest too I'm gonna help you keep your forum alive smile so let's chat until people start rowing in with gold cuz your avis so awesome xd
Eternal Reiyan
Lol I'm working on a quest too I'm gonna help you keep your forum alive smile so let's chat until people start rowing in with gold cuz your avis so awesome xd

oh hehe ty ty~! ♡
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Eternal Reiyan

oh hehe ty ty~! ♡

dmi I'm trying to get people to donate but noo they won't they used to like crazy but now it's like you have to go to the chatterbox and sometimes it works other times they chew you out cuz you're there. Lol anyway how's you?
Eternal Reiyan
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Eternal Reiyan

oh hehe ty ty~! ♡

dmi I'm trying to get people to donate but noo they won't they used to like crazy but now it's like you have to go to the chatterbox and sometimes it works other times they chew you out cuz you're there. Lol anyway how's you?

im good ^^ ♡ and i would donate to u but when i do i cant make the gold back fast D: sweatdrop
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Eternal Reiyan
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Eternal Reiyan

oh hehe ty ty~! ♡

im good ^^ ♡ and i would donate to u but when i do i cant make the gold back fast D: sweatdrop

Lol I know what you mean and same goes here ZOMG isn't as fast as it used to be now that it's in the big leagues XD I just need like 900k more and I'll have mine maybe you and I should try chatterbox out if someone's mean to ya I'll be there like "hey this is chatterbox we're chattering" I'm hyper sorry if it's all randomized XD
Eternal Reiyan
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Eternal Reiyan
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Eternal Reiyan

oh hehe ty ty~! ♡

Lol I know what you mean and same goes here ZOMG isn't as fast as it used to be now that it's in the big leagues XD I just need like 900k more and I'll have mine maybe you and I should try chatterbox out if someone's mean to ya I'll be there like "hey this is chatterbox we're chattering" I'm hyper sorry if it's all randomized XD

wow 900k?! :O id never make it to that.. okay maybe not never but..i wont get there fast D: lol and its okay i like randomized!!! xd yeah and maybe we should do that :O
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Eternal Reiyan
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Eternal Reiyan
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Eternal Reiyan

oh hehe ty ty~! ♡

wow 900k?! :O id never make it to that.. okay maybe not never but..i wont get there fast D: lol and its okay i like randomized!!! xd yeah and maybe we should do that :O

I got most of it through my friends we're a banking system now lol. That's great we'll get along smile and yesh just copy this forum and paste it in chatterbox just put you've tried charity and it was too slow that's what I did and you would too make that just do papa saw for a little while then in a week or two you'd have maybe...I can't do math lol I'm guessing 200k? maybe 300k

I got most of it through my friends we're a banking system now lol. That's great we'll get along smile and yesh just copy this forum and paste it in chatterbox just put you've tried charity and it was too slow that's what I did and you would too make that just do papa saw for a little while then in a week or two you'd have maybe...I can't do math lol I'm guessing 200k? maybe 300k

Ooo that sounds like somethin i could do..and my friends dont donate much =/ some do cuz they r sweeties ♡ ^^ but a lot dont D: but its okay i would understand xD also..i post a lot in chatterbox and in the dressingroom forum so ppl will be more likely to see my quest post on my sig 3nodding
hmmm ninja

6,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
♫ Bumpity Bump Bump NaNo-Da~! ♫

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers