Total Votes:[ 29 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 289 290 291 > >> >>> »|

Mega Nerd

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Big thanks to Grand Fantasy for making me a first post banner for the time being. heart
Big thanks to Shark Cakes for making post banners. heart

PS: someone make me new banners since these are old. kthx

Mega Nerd

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

I honestly created this charity because the previous charity I hung out in closed down. This is a sort of continuation of starcharge's former charity, Star Project. The majority of the rules are based on what she created in her own thread, thus major props need to be given to her.

Seriously, the main reasons I have created this charity:

I needed a new thread to stalk.
            Pixels are no longer that important to me, so it might be fun to help other people out.
            I wanted there to be another hangout style charity.
            I needed a new thread to stalk.

Without further ado, welcome to kim's GOLD BUFFET. This is a hangout style charity, thus I expect the people who decide to post in here to hang out with one another. We are friendly, but we do not tolerate incompetency (okay, well maybe sometimes). If you're looking for an application to fill out, you won't find it here. Gold is given by the owner, myself, based on who I feel like giving it to. In order to increase your chances of receiving one of these fabulous random donations, you simply must follow thread rules and not piss me off.

PS: I am really busy in real life, so don't be offended if I sometimes forget to respond to any quotes or take days to do so.

Mega Nerd

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

03.08.2013: Welcome Shark Cakes to the mod team~ Also, the first 100th page was reached today!
        05.10.2013: It was a bit of a struggle, but we made it to page 200! I know you guys are chatty Kathies so get your butt in here and chat! c:
        05.26.2013:New summer event is up. It will last until June 16th!
        09.06.2013: Kim magically appears from her hiatus that she told no one about.
        01.05.2014: Kim magically appears from the second hiatus she told no one about and is really going to try hard this time to revamp this s**t up. WHATWHAT.
        01.08.2014: Updated the tektek contest; added RNG contest and a mini lotto.
        07.14.2014: Kim magically appears from the THIRD hiatus she told no one about... And void stiles is back with her. Hopefully with their powers combined, they will save a dying charity.

Mega Nerd

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Do not tell us or talk about your questing unless asked. Violation of this rule will lead to thread banishment.
        Do not beg here or in PMs.
        Do not use a post style that states your quest.
        Do not ask for a donation.

Do you see where I'm going with this charity?

Follow ToS
        Play nice. 8D
        Be respectful and try to include everyone.
        Do not bump.
        Listen to the mods and myself.
        Watch quote trees, please!
        Profanity is allowed.

I reserve to add or change the rules as I see fit.

Mega Nerd

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

This here is my list of mods and special people. These people are trusted and what they say goes. If you argue with any of the listed people, you may be banned from the thread.

Moderators:

BOTH MY MODS ******** DISAPPEARED OFF THE FACE OF THIS GAIA.
                Okay, void stiles is back.

Special People:

starcharge/THE INSEMINAT0R: She is one of the closest friends I've made on Gaia. We're pretty much twins. If she ever decides to post here and she tells you off, it's because she knows I would tell you off. Also, because this charity is a spin off of hers, I know she won't make me look like an a**. heart

Razumi Yazura: Raz is awesome and I know he will randomly stalk this thread. He was also a part of StarProject and thus knows how this charity will run. Listen to him. emotion_yatta

Mega Nerd

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

kim → you

Total given away: 2,700,000g
            Monitor → 1oo,ooog
            Awesomely Awkward Allie → 5o,ooog
            0blivionage → 5o,ooog
            Memoirii → 5o,ooog
            iiGald_Onosii → 5o,ooog
            Fleedaddy → 5o,ooog
            Fleur-de-Floraison → 5o,ooog
            Pink Kawaii Cookie → 5o,ooog
            chiitomi → 5o,ooog
            Tsugou → 5o,ooog
            TranquilAwakening → 5o,ooog
            Disarming North Korea → 1oo,ooog
            Digital World → 1oo,ooog
            iGoober → 5o,ooog
            muffins not cupcakes → 1oo,ooog
            dreaminglily1983 → 1oo,ooog
            Guardian rival → 1oo,ooog
            Brb Showering → 1oo,ooog
            waiia → 1oo,ooog
            ii-Ich Leibe Cookies-ii → 25,ooog
            Deejay Niji → 1oo,ooog
            Hotau → 15o,ooog
            ST0RAGE → 225,ooog
            Snochan15 → 25o,ooog
            Raspberry Flavored Milk → 5o,ooog
            Shark Cakes → 15o,ooog
            Treasach → 15o,ooog
            Hey Hey Listen → 5o,ooog
            Nyl Moros → 75,ooog
            Secret Ninja Fairy → 1oo,ooog
            Ayasha Hiroshi → 75,ooog

you → kim
        Thank you all for your kind donations!

Aphrodisiac Love → 15 mil
            void stiles → too much
            Pink Kawaii Cookie → 393g
            Awesomely Awkward Allie → Brown Magical Gift Box, Blue Magical Gift Box, Pink Magical Gift Box, 2 Pink links, 53,oo4g
            Ayasha Hiroshi → 25,ooog + 2 Peppy mint
            starcharge → 1,97o,ooog, Cyrus Achaemenid, First Frost, Mint Chocolate Queen of Cups, Traveler's Saga, aquarium fishies.
            Quillu → 125,ooog

Mega Nerd

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

LinkIn

Made by Shark Cakes heart
            User Image
            [url=http://tinyurl.com/bg2jm5g][img]http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee328/gabrielballou/kims_zps4523ea84.gif[/img][/url]

Made by Grand Fantasy
            User Image
            [url=http://tinyurl.com/bg2jm5g][img]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z459/I3elieve_me/9e9c16fd-bbd8-4645-a1ec-ba2fb951eeff_zps8250afcc.jpg[/img][/url]

LinkOut

Quests:
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Charities:
            User Image

Mega Nerd

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Contests

o1. 1oo pages: Every 1oo Pages, one lucky winner will receive 1oo,ooog.
            How it works: When we reach page 1oo, I will randomly generate a number. There will be 15 entries. You can potentially have more than one entry. However, entries will only be counted by useful posts. Your post will not count if: it's a 'bump', an emoticon, or in general not part of any conversation. This thread is based on conversing with others, thus those having conversations will be rewarded. I will even count posts on the next page if I must. Although this increases your chance of winning, it does not guarantee it. Good luck!

o2.tektek contest: make a creative, good looking tektek, one lucky winner with impeccable taste will receive 1oo,ooog.
            How it works: Every two weeks I'll put up a new theme/item for a tektek. The avatar must obviously include listed required items and/or go with the posted theme. There is no price limit. This is merely for fun. You have two weeks to PM me this avatar. You must PM the entry to me. I will no longer remind people to do so. If you fail to PM me the entry, the entry is not valid. I will personally decide who has made the best avatar. The time span is long because I don't feel like making a new one every week. XD
            Theme: Summer -- because I'm dreaming of warm weather
            Deadline: May 1st.

o3. Random Number Generator: Roll my randomly generated number and you could win 1oo,ooog!
            How it works: I will produce a randomly generated number between 1-1oo. A link to the page that the number is on will be provided for those who wish to see proof of said number. You may randomly generate a number in a qualifying post to try and get the same number. Qualifying posts must be part of normal conversation. The more you TALK to you each other, the more chances you have of winning the prize! Anyone can start this at anytime (so say.. your first post ever here...)
            The number: 14

o4. Buffet Lotto: y'all know what this is.
            How it works: There are 25 slots. Each slot costs 2,ooog, so there is a potential payout of 5o,ooog. I know this is a small lotto, but I like fast results. Depending on it's popularity we may be able to extend it. Slot 5 will always be filled by me, but it will never be a winning number. I just like the number 5... Take a look at the available numbers then send me a trade with the numbers you want in the label. I will set a limit to 5 slots per person per lotto (like I said, I like the number 5.)
            The Slots:
            5. fauxpawz
            13. ST0RAGE
            19.ST0RAGE
            20.ST0RAGE
            21.ST0RAGE
            22.ST0RAGE

Events

Mega Nerd

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200