Kawaii Pup

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
                                                                  ★ 始めまして !!
                                                                  xx
                                                                  User Image

Hello and welcome to ◢ ┋ K-K-KEEP × THE「 BEATS ( ♫ ) a quest! My name's Hori and this is my first attempt in quest threads. Hopefully, this one would be successful. Donations are always and highly appreciated but I'd certainly appreciate it more if you stick around and chat. o (◡‿◡✿)

Clicking the User Image and bumps would also be appreciated (◕‿◕✿)

Have fun and stick around ~ !
                                                                  ( HINT: CLICK THE .GIF FOR SOME KEWLL MUSIXXX //winkeus at you )

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab *.gif not mine

Kawaii Pup

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
              ★ RULES !!
              xx
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

follow the gaia TOS
                  advertising is a no no no ~ here. if you want to be affliates or something then PM me ^^
                  begging for items/gold/etc isn't allowed, too. the reason i'm questing is because i'm low on funds and pls remember that this isn't a charity.
                  bump to your little heart's content but note that spamming isn't allowed.
                  smile and be polite to everyone else! that means trolling is a no no no ~
                  pls refrain from bugging the donors to help you with your quest. that's just rude, okay? okay.
                  not really a rule but... have fun and stick around ~ ! ⊂((・▽・))⊃

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab *.gif not mine

Kawaii Pup

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
                                                                  ★ QUESTS !!
                                                                  xx
                                                                  User Image

Currently questing . . .
                                                                  xx
                                                                  User Image

Side questing . . .
                                                                  xx
                                                                  gaia_gaiagold

Dream avis
                                                                  xx
                                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Done questing . . .
                                                                  xx
                                                                  User Image tab User Image

Kawaii Pup

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
              ★ DONORS !!
              xx
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here are the super duper ultra mega amaziiiing people who helped me
              with my quest/s!!! The amount of gold / item they donated are also inserted here.
              To the people who donated, you guys don't know how much I'm glad you supported me!!!
              xx
                  Anon donated SDPlus #118 Pale Marionette
                  Anon donated Double Complete Rainbow
                  Minty Yumyum donated Lime Sparkle Empire Dress, Silver Champagne Party Dress, and Girly Blossoming Headband
                  Anon donated Charming Majokko Dorobo
                  Phed up donated Embarrassed Mood Bubble
                  magical hats donated Messenger Mimi
                  commonly found donated LOTS OF ITEMS THAT IF I ACTUALLY PUT IT HERE, THIS BULLET WILL BE SOOO LONG OMFG
                  Aphrodisiac Love donated 100M
                  pandearing donated Angelic Microphone
                  Aerielanna donated 1 000 000 000 G

Kawaii Pup

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
                                                                  ★ ABOUT ME !!
                                                                  xx
                                                                  User Image

Hello! Like I said earlier, my name's Hori but feel free to call me by real nickname, Jen. I'm a 14 year old kid from somewhere in Asia. I'm Asian but no, I am NOT good in math. I hate that damn subject. Other than obsessing with being into Korean boy bands and girl groups such as Block B, Brown Eyed Girls, and so much more that if I actually wrote it down this post will take forever, I'm also fan of Japanese artists such as CAPSULE, Perfume, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, and MEG. I'm also into Daft Punk. When I'm not spazzing over said musicians, I read a lot of fanfics, attempt to write some, do roleplays and complain about how difficult being a 14 year old junior high school student would be. I also love nutella, my doggies and other animals (except rats and mice) and more nutella.

The anime I used here is the anime "Angel Beats". If you haven't watched it yet, then you must have been living a pathetic life should watch it right now ASAP bcoz it's like one of the best animes ever!

Kawaii Pup

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
              ★ RESERVED !!
              xx
              User Image

TBA

Kawaii Pup

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
                                                                  ★ RESERVED !!
                                                                  xx
                                                                  User Image

TBA

Kawaii Pup

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
                                                                  ★ OPEN !!
                                                                  xx
                                                                  User Image

The thread is now OPEN!!! Feel free to post beyond this point. ヾ(@゜▽゜@)ノ

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
good luck!

Kawaii Pup

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Sakura Latte
Thanks! And good luck to you too, that is if you're questing something.

Kawaii Pup

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
gaia_crown

Kawaii Pup

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Kawaii Pup