Another year has passed guys! :D

Haha! You're old. 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
/moargold 0.20588235294118 20.6% [ 7 ]
Yaaay 8D 0.20588235294118 20.6% [ 7 ]
/lolpoll 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]

metalette
Nu Sanniang

Not bad biggrin I finish a big quest so Im feeling pretty happy about that biggrin
Omg I am loving your avi SO much emotion_kirakira

♦Quote Me.....

Ty so much!! <3 I love yours too,did I already tell you that?
That's awesome congrats,was it a dream avi or item?

......To Summon♦

haha yeah I havent changed avi's yet sweatdrop
But so many people are making their halloween avi's and it looks SO GOOD!
I wouldnt know how to possibly do it whee

and item not so good with Dream avi's but it was my "Big One" item which is the most expensive of all my items and I got it and Im like emotion_kirakira omgggg
So I went back to my original BIg One item the Gemini Twins, here's hoping I can achieve that item ;D

Sparkly Member

Nu Sanniang

and item not so good with Dream avi's but it was my "Big One" item which is the most expensive of all my items and I got it and Im like emotion_kirakira omgggg
So I went back to my original BIg One item the Gemini Twins, here's hoping I can achieve that item ;D

♦Quote Me.....

Nice ! and I love gemini twins too its so versatile. I'm sure you can come up with something super cute for halloween,I just added 1 hair bow to mine lol

......To Summon♦
metalette
Nu Sanniang

♦Quote Me.....

Nice ! and I love gemini twins too its so versatile. I'm sure you can come up with something super cute for halloween,I just added 1 hair bow to mine lol

......To Summon♦

Everybody making these cool and creepy epic avi's! emotion_zombie
I only know how to make cute sweatdrop And the sad part I would go in not trying to do cute and somehow I'll end up making it either way emotion_awesome

IM sure, but it'll be very slow--My first Million nevertheless OVER a million gold item whee
lol to be honest I dunno when I'll begin --I
ll focus on my other quests for now whee
So how is your morning coming along? biggrin

Sparkly Member

Nu Sanniang

I only know how to make cute sweatdrop And the sad part I would go in not trying to do cute and somehow I'll end up making it either way emotion_awesome

IM sure, but it'll be very slow--My first Million nevertheless OVER a million gold item whee

♦Quote Me.....

lol! Your avi is way cute if you want to go dark just tek tek it for a while.thats how I came up with mine.

That is so awesome ^5 I haven't gotten 1 mil yet its going to take some seriously crazy bootygrabbing!

I know how that goes it took me a long time to come up with something that wasn't typical metal avi,finally I came up with something cute and kinda dark.

Have you seen any ideas you like costume wise for your avi?

......To Summon♦
metalette
Nu Sanniang

♦Quote Me.....

lol! Your avi is way cute if you want to go dark just tek tek it for a while.thats how I came up with mine.

That is so awesome ^5 I haven't gotten 1 mil yet its going to take some seriously crazy bootygrabbing!

I know how that goes it took me a long time to come up with something that wasn't typical metal avi,finally I came up with something cute and kinda dark.

Have you seen any ideas you like costume wise for your avi?

......To Summon♦

xd I suck at tekteking and usually the good people who tektek use expensive items lol
Hmm, I dunno I thought I might do something atypical "Demon Girl" kinda thing and use the items that came out in the new bundle whee

Sparkly Member

Nu Sanniang

xd I suck at tekteking and usually the good people who tektek use expensive items lol
Hmm, I dunno I thought I might do something atypical "Demon Girl" kinda thing and use the items that came out in the new bundle whee

♦Quote Me.....

Demon sounds fun and there are a lot of different ways you could do it that's a good idea.

do you have your "irl" costume yet?

......To Summon♦
metalette
Nu Sanniang

♦Quote Me.....

Demon sounds fun and there are a lot of different ways you could do it that's a good idea.

......To Summon♦

No ^^ In RL I dont celebrate halloween.
Growing up it wasn't permitted so now that Im older I just have no interest in dressing up for it lol
though I would admit its a bit of a fun doing it for my avatar <33

Sparkly Member

Nu Sanniang
metalette
Nu Sanniang

♦Quote Me.....

......To Summon♦

Growing up it wasn't permitted so now that Im older I just have no interest in dressing up for it lol

♦Quote Me.....

Yeah I bet your demon will look awesome,I haven't picked my costume this year yet.

Do have any demon items already?

......To Summon♦
metalette
Nu Sanniang
metalette
Nu Sanniang

♦Quote Me.....

......To Summon♦

♦Quote Me.....

Yeah I bet your demon will look awesome,I haven't picked my costume this year yet.

Do have any demon items already?

......To Summon♦

I don't sweatdrop I want to get the horns and the Succubi but yeah sweatdrop lol
For your avi ? Or in RL? biggrin

Sparkly Member

Nu Sanniang

I don't sweatdrop I want to get the horns and the Succubi but yeah sweatdrop lol

♦Quote Me.....

Irl ,IThose items would look awesome 3nodding

......To Summon♦
metalette
Nu Sanniang

♦Quote Me.....

Irl ,IThose items would look awesome 3nodding

......To Summon♦

Oh I know right!!
Especially the wig from the Succubi blaugh

Sparkly Member

Nu Sanniang

Oh I know right!!

♦Quote Me.....

Ooo I have to check that out,so whats up?

......To Summon♦
metalette
Nu Sanniang

Oh I know right!!

♦Quote Me.....

......To Summon♦

Nothing much biggrin My sister and I was suppose to watch a movie but spent the time talking xd
So were watching it tomorrow. As for gaia emotion_eyebrow well, Hmm nothing much either whee and you?

Sparkly Member

Nu Sanniang
metalette
Nu Sanniang

Oh I know right!!

♦Quote Me.....

......To Summon♦

Nothing much biggrin My sister and I was suppose to watch a movie but spent the time talking xd
So were watching it tomorrow. As for gaia emotion_eyebrow well, Hmm nothing much either whee and you?

♦Quote Me.....

Watching a movie lol and going to bootygrab soon.

......To Summon♦
metalette
Nu Sanniang
metalette
Nu Sanniang

Oh I know right!!

♦Quote Me.....

......To Summon♦

♦Quote Me.....

Watching a movie lol and going to bootygrab soon.

......To Summon♦

Lol Im BGing now just started xd I FINALLY got a official Bump for my booty grabbing.
I can't wait for the artist I use to have more slots so I can have another one whee
Do you want to see my bump? Its nothing special sweatdrop I just really like it biggrin
And what movie>?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces