Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lover

7,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
i have been on gaia for like four years and spent so much money on cash cards and buy stuff, but always find the wrong time to sell my items
there was this one time when i got star tamer from a chance item and then i accidentally sold it for 300,000 insted of in the millions
and another time when i had sainte ciel agape and sold it for 500,000
i try, but always seem to end uo with less than i had started with, now i am trying to make my way up, but it is just so hard....
if anyone could donate, even a little bit, i would appreciate it so much, and i am not one of those people who just take the donations and forget about you heart

Winner

You can't just ask for a donation
because you don't know how to count
properly to sell an item. ninja

Hygienic Gawker

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I just started a few days ago, so I don't have anything to give really. But have you tried playing Booty grab? I think you can make up to100K a day, it takes commitment (sometimes 3 hours or more playing just that game), but you can really earn gold fast that way rather than spending real money.
And yeah, your really have to be careful about when you are selling stuff and double check prices before submitting them. I remember that from when I first played on here in 2004. But there isn't anything you can really do for selling items at the wrong time, it's a bit similar to the real world with stocks, sometimes they are incredibly high and will plummet or vise versa. It's partly luck when it comes down to it.

lMatty, you shouldn't be so mean, everyone makes mistakes.

Shy Gaian

xAngelix Bunny

Sorry sweetie you're in the wrong section of the forums. smile So I told a admin to place it in the right place.
Good luck.
Try here it's helped out a lot with my quest and stuff just make sure you read the rules and such ^^

Demonic Lover

7,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Wokith
I just started a few days ago, so I don't have anything to give really. But have you tried playing Booty grab? I think you can make up to100K a day, it takes commitment (sometimes 3 hours or more playing just that game), but you can really earn gold fast that way rather than spending real money.
And yeah, your really have to be careful about when you are selling stuff and double check prices before submitting them. I remember that from when I first played on here in 2004. But there isn't anything you can really do for selling items at the wrong time, it's a bit similar to the real world with stocks, sometimes they are incredibly high and will plummet or vise versa. It's partly luck when it comes down to it.

thanks for your support and very helpful advice, i really appreciate it 3nodding heart

Demonic Lover

7,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Sinister Lynx
xAngelix Bunny

Sorry sweetie you're in the wrong section of the forums. smile So I told a admin to place it in the right place.
Good luck.
Try here it's helped out a lot with my quest and stuff just make sure you read the rules and such ^^

thank you very much, you are very kind

Shy Gaian

xAngelix Bunny

thank you very much, you are very kind

You're very welcome ^-^

Hygienic Gawker

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xAngelix Bunny
Wokith

thanks for your support and very helpful advice, i really appreciate it 3nodding heart

It's not a problem at all. I get how you feel, I felt that way too before I quit a few years back.
Also, here is the forum area to post for quests and charity (I knew there was one somewhere!)

Heart Star

11,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Wokith

User Image

While that's true it's not as if she's the only person that's done that.
I did the same thing a few days ago and somebody bought the item before I could correct it.
I lost out on over 3 Mil but I just have to live with it.

User Image

Winner

Wokith
Well, I wasn't trying to sound mean, but I was just saying the truth.
Not everyone likes the truth, even if it's a ugly one, but sometimes it can be better that way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff