Welcome to Gaia! ::

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Sonpi-Chan
    No problem at all! I only like the hair and face, honestly.
    So I don't mind giving you one of them. <3
    Are there any of my other extras that you'd like?
    Outside of the Norther Sleets. Minty-ish enough for me to love to pieces.

But you don't have to trade me anything for it, I don't mind givin' it for free.
You and I really do have different tastes and styles, don't we? xd

I can see why you'd enjoy the Northern Sleet, lol . Would you mind my asking for one of the Northern Frost items?

It's interesting to see what items are at a premium on Gaia. Mint, obviously, is one of them. Is it demand, supply, or both do you think?

As far as the animal items go though, at some point I'll gather a list of them and post it so you can be the one to tell me if there's anything you see that you like. smile

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

Sir_Catherine
    Haha, I really think we do.
    Of earthy colors, I'm far more fond of brown than green. Unless it's a lighter green than what the Prince of the Forest is.

Of course! You can have more than one of the Northern Frosts if you want. =)

I haven't the foggiest. But I'm really glad that mint items are becoming a little more popular.
    Even if Gaia is going more with a winter mint than a mint-mint.

You don't have to go through all that trouble. But if you do, I'll gladly look at it and take anything off your hands if you don't want it.

Steadfast Bibliophile

17,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
My animal items list...

Fall for Autumn Beanie
Pink Trimmed Crop Top
Spirit of the Summer Team Masks
Nom Nom
Obsessive Maomao
Bitter Sailor
Red Crescent
Strategic Moneylender
User Image

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Sonpi-Chan
    Haha, I really think we do.
    Of earthy colors, I'm far more fond of brown than green. Unless it's a lighter green than what the Prince of the Forest is.

Of course! You can have more than one of the Northern Frosts if you want. =)

I haven't the foggiest. But I'm really glad that mint items are becoming a little more popular.
    Even if Gaia is going more with a winter mint than a mint-mint.

You don't have to go through all that trouble. But if you do, I'll gladly look at it and take anything off your hands if you don't want it.
Brown is good, I agree, but I prefer the darker, richer tones to the more pastel variety Gaia likes to put out. I'm not fond of the pale brown + pale blue colored items. Light green can be nice, to me, if it's of the mossy variety. That and cream is beautiful. :nod:

While I love the Frost top and like the other poses, I can't see myself using multiples. Thank you though!

The list was no trouble. biggrin I'm only holding onto the items as sell pieces for future questing, no attachment to them, so take what you'd like.

*response delayed due to capture and cuddling of a naughty kitty* She's awake and ready to play just as I'm ready to shower and hit the hay, of course. Speaking of which, if I disappear it's because I've done just that.

Loyal Codger

Sir_Catherine
    Browns of any shade is okay by me. <3
    Some pastel-esque greens aren't bad. But that toxic green Gaia's grown fond of isn't exactly a favorite of mine.

No problem! I'll send them your way shortly.
    But, uhm, I'd gladly take your Obsessive Maomao if you don't want to sell it for future funds.

Haha, silly kitty-cat! I'm workin' on some stuff.
    So...it's okay. No biggie. Hope you sleep well when you get there!

Friendly Conversationalist

Sonpi-Chan
PurpleLovr
    I don't know what all you're wanting to keep and sell...
    But how much do you want for your Mothing to see's?

Sorry for the late reply. I had to go grocery shopping with my boyfriend.
The only things I really want to keep for myself are 1 ea of the Northerns, 1 Ryuusei, 1 Alister's Fascination, and Beyond Magenta. Everything else will be sold or given away.
For the Mothings, about 300k ea. You know I'd be happy to just give you as many as you want, but I know you are stubborn xp

Loyal Codger

PurpleLovr
    No worries. I'm about to head off to bed though. Nyquil is starting to kick in.

I'm hoping I get some of those mothing to see's out of the 25 packs.
    But I don't know when Gaia will let us open them. [/sigh]

Sir_Catherine
I've been so unsocial lately, haven't I?

emotion_hug to both of you (Purple and Sonpi)

You've come so far with your 1k gathering, Purple! Aw, shoot. Aeronn sent me a Ship (he won a bundle and has terrible luck and so divided them up amongst friends, apparently) and I had bad luck as well from it. Should have sent it to you for one more on your list. Now I'm kicking myself. Really didn't think of it at the time. I was too much thinking "ooh, a chance to play one of those story items" and then being dissapointed that it ended as soon as I opened it. Would have done much better on your list. :nod:

I take it the gates you two have been opening aren't the same as the chance items you're collecting?

I suppose you could say that, though I'd never fault you for it. You've been a busy bee!

Aww thanks 4laugh I'm really happy it's progressing so nicely!
Yea, he sent me one too. So don't feel bad about opening your own! I'd much rather you have taken a shot at it than it just sit in my inventory for another 6 months xp

Yup! Since I'm only counting the monthly 149GC RIGs, these gates wouldn't be part of it. Plus that would almost feel like cheating to me since they are so darn cheap. 5B for like 150 of them? I think that's how many everyone got.

I hope I get to chat with you again next time you are on!

Sonpi-Chan
PurpleLovr

Okie dokie. Goodnight! heart

I'll put those aside for you then, just in case.
I hope we get to open them tomorrow!

Loyal Codger

PurpleLovr
    Thanks Purple, I appreciate it!
    G'night!

Sonpi-Chan
PurpleLovr
    Thanks Purple, I appreciate it!
    G'night!

Sleep tight! emotion_hug

Sonpi-Chan
PurpleLovr

I can open my 25 packs now!

Loyal Codger

PurpleLovr
    Really!?
    [/runs to look]

Sonpi-Chan
PurpleLovr
    Really!?
    [/runs to look]

Yup. Should be open for you too. They are going horribly though. I hadn't yet gotten a bee or any of the flowers but now I'm surrounded by them! The first pick on my second 25-pack was a Dangerous Dame, but that was the best so far.

Loyal Codger

PurpleLovr
    I haven't gone through many but I haven't gotten anything new yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff