Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

Welcome to Jenkins and Tech's. We are a joint Charity, I used to own my own charity called Jenkins' Magical Charity and tech was a mod in it. Eventually Tech came up with an idea for a plushie giveaway in which we started saving for. Eventually we got all the plushies we could find and decided to open our own charity with the plush give away as the main opening feature. So welcome to our charity.

Note to event planners: Please refrain from posting in this thread to ask us to join any events. We ask that you message myself or Tech with the details of the event you'd like the charity to participate in. We also ask that you give us a link so that we may as well check out the event page.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
User Image

1. Do not break gaia s tos or you will be reported and blacklisted
2. Jenkins and me are the law around here obey or be blacklisted
3. DO NOT BEG this just gaurentees that we will not give you anything
4. When speaking to Techpriest35(thats me) please refrain from using a bright color on a white background for i will not read those posts they hurt my eyes any bright blues pinks yellows whites ect ect will not be read you may still post in those colors just dont expect me to read them at all
5. No quoting the first page
6. All breakers of the rules will be added to the blacklist
7. No advertising in posts
8. More rules will be added if necessary. Please do not make me make more rules. All rules subject to change with out notice.

this is how to be a noob

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

The Noob Basher

Lets see I'm 22 years old. Currently don't have a job so during my time away from looking for a job, I play on here or other sites. If I'm not online then I'm watching tv or playing on my xbox. I like anime, manga, RPing, and collecting random craps. Eh can't think of anything else, so want to know anything else then just ask.

Techpriest35

im tech the evil mage/rogue of the dark side im a video game programmer for microsoft and i occasionally do a few marathons for some extra cash i enjoy reading rping video games of all kinds except racing sports hand eye coordination baased games games similar to guitar hero and rock star and games that are fails i know quite a bit about marvel comics. any thing i read is permenatly memorized and can be recalled at will iq is 232 last time i had it checked 3 years ago i have a large amount of energy im a scottish/irish/german/italian guy of 21 will be 22 on march 28th
i collect cloaks armor weapons magic relatd items boots gloves auaras mcs and eis those are always apreciated i like to have fun and am willing to talk about most thing i have my own honor code and i follow it very closely my religious background includes ancient lore from the many differnet time periods including greek roman egytian norse aztec mayian inca and several random middleeaster myths
mythology is another topic i will gladly discuss
i am literally chaotic neutral for we must always have a balance of the forces i was broght up as a catholic but i gave that up and i have tried many other versions of christinanity
my personality can be cold and distant and dark some time but im nice once you get past most of my standoffish ness my grammer and punctionation and spelling might not ever be perfert or used at all on the internet dont complain i dont care to listen to it
i tend to love to play the devils advocate in any arguement/debate i will turn most subjects into a debate if i get a bit caried away if you want to know more you can check my journal for the astrology chart which is almsot perfect for me

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

User Image

[

MissFrosteh

The name is Frosty, I just recently turned 18 on October 30th to the joy of many and i am currently attending Binghamton University. If any of you go there feel free to stalk me. *wink wink nudge nudge* I enjoy the darker things in life and have an odd affection for scissors and knives. My color of choice is black and mulberry. Hmm other things i enjoy.. Gir is my favorite character, I love gaming and roleplaying and watching movies. Light, pink things and lunch ladies are my nightmares and i avoid them at all costs. There really isnt much more about me that will interest you save for the fact that I sell fetish signs both on and off Gaia. If you are looking for something please hit me up :3 and before you ask. Yes, I am too kinky for you. Yes, my boyfriend is a marine and will destroy you if you try anything funny. Yes, i can be a douche hat and you can hate on me but i dont care. Get to know me before you judge, im actually a sweet heart on the inside n_n . Baii!!

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

MissMissie
II Certified II
maydayp_p
lnk1001
Zombiepleasure
Evil A
ItsChildsPlay

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

User Image

Clasicala-broke a rule got bashed in face with spikey club
polar aurora- spaming got the ban hammer
GAlA Site Assistant 78- tried to send a scam hacking pm to me got reported
Quatzar -tried to send a scam hacking pm to me got reported
tiny60-quoting the first page
iluvcookies11-sent an application to the wrong account
Sexiibunniluv- begged in the forum
CuriousBlackKat- advertised in thread got ban hammer
Sakura Pyun- begged in the thread tried to claim that it wasnt begging is a total noob

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

MissMissie- 10k
II Certified II - 10k
lnk1001- 10k
maydayp_p- 10k
Rubia Sora- 5k
daple- 5k
Darius D.- 5k
iToxiicMuffiin- 5k
Leonaenae-5k
iiiLucky- 5k
Acheronta- 100k
BeautifullyBrokenSoul- 10k
King Bing Bing- A bunch of stuff for his alchemy
Evil A.- 30k
Marinda H- 13k
BerryXP0pz- 5k
pig_girl- 20k

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

User Image

zombiepleasure donated some items and 40k
eternally_soulless 200k

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

User Image

User Image
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/jenkins-and-tech-s-charity-contest-and-raffle/t.66828991/][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb182/lnk1001/th_charitythreadbanner-1.png[/img][/URL]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/jenkins-and-tech-s-charity/t.66828991/][img]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z429/AerishC96/Gaia Guilds/anigif-3.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/jenkins-and-tech-s-charity/t.66828991/][img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn279/standalonerocker/JT-2.png[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/jenkins-and-tech-s-charity-trivia-fri-sun/t.66828991_1/][img]http://i.picasion.com/pic48/ee953be55eae8b103c4296713424dfba.gif[/img][/url]

Make us a banner? please and thx

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

Current Charity Funds: 701,300,000gp

If you would like to donate to the Charity, the Charity Jenkins_Tech_Charity_Mule or you may send a trade to techpriest35 or myself who will then send the the donation to the charity mule

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

RNG

We will have 10 winners for this contest. You'd need to generate a number between 1 and 2000

If you win, please PM the charity mule with the page you won on.

the winning numbers are as followed:

1: 20mil prize
250: 5mil prize
500: 5mil prize
750: 5mil prize
1000: 5mil prize
1250: 5mil prize
1500: 5mil prize
1750: 5mil prize
1337: 133,700,000 prize
2000: 20mil prize

Dice Contest

Roll two 20 sided die

If you win, please PM the charity mule with the page you won on.

Winning numbers

2: 20mil
10: 5mil
15: 5mil
20: 5mil
25: 5mil
30: 5mil
35 5mil
40: 20mil

For the RNG and Dice game, only one winner will be able to claim the prize for a given winning number.

Temp. Contests

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
User Image

techs 25 question trivia game
rules must send a pm to the charity mule to apply
send the answers to my trivia to the mule posting it will disqualify you from the contest
if you get the answers right you will rgn a number 1-5 thats how many pts you get
who ever has the top 3 highest scores bby the end of the 25 trivia questions will get prizes
the prizes will be
1st- 25m
2nd - 15m
3rd-5m
1st question what is the largest city by population in Germany

random riddle contest
i will post a riddle in this section when it is answered correctly you will recieve a gold prize this will be determined by the rgn the rgn will be from 500k-5mill after the riddle has been answered correctly i will put up another riddle with in a month or less and the game will contnue forever you may win as many times as you can answer correctly mods may not play
the first riddle will be if i feel you are using google and not your own wit then you may be disqualified as i want intelligent people to get the prizes more than people who just search online

"I can get ahead of myself
But sometimes I fall behind
It happens twice a year
And the days start to go blind
People get colder and
It all is dark but it once shined what am i" hint there is two possilbe acceptible answers pm techpriest35 with your answers

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

Donation Application

Must PM your application to the charity mule, Jenkins_Tech_Charity_Mule . All applications that are posted in the thread will be ignored as well as any you may pm after you have posted in the thread.

User name:
Current quest:
Why you believe we should donate to you:

If you are sent a donation and are not thankful enough to at least stop by this charity and thank us for it then the donation trade will be cancelled and given to someone else who would appreciate it more.

Auction Application

Must PM your application to the charity mule, Jenkins_Tech_Charity_Mule . All applications that are posted in the thread will be ignored as well as any you may pm after you have posted in the thread.

To be eligible for this donation you must have to be active in this charity, have been a member of gaia for at least 3 months and have a total of 500 posts.

User Name:
How long have you been on gaia:
How many posts do you have:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out