Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 483 484 485 > >> >>> »|

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
User Image

There sparked a rivalry between two super-human forces.

One was considered a hero, the other a villain.
The villain, known as "The Fashionista", set out to eliminate anything considered 'unfashionable' and 'ugly'.
The hero, called "Miss Justice", dedicated her time to taking down this opposing force, to end his reign of terror on the unflattering fabric concoctions in the city.

Our story begins shortly after their graduations of their appropriate academies-- Miss Justice to Hero High, and The Fashionista to Jailbreak Academy . . .

IMPORTANT: See announcements for latest update!

- x Intro! x -

Wheezing Noob

8,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image" ' C a u s e x t h e x v i l l a i n x a l w a y s x w i n s x w h e n x t h e x h e r o ' s x a w a y . . .

“Halt. In the name of the law.”

Before you stands a tall man clothed in what can only be described as the height of fashion. No police uniform on him whatsoever. He smirks at your confused expression. You’re the only two on the streets. Everyone else is safely inside. When the man before you begins to eye you up and down, you get wary and try to cover yourself as best you can. What’s his deal? He senses your discomfort and laughs at you, placing his hands on his hips and striking a pose. But then his expression turns sour.

“Those shoes? With that top?” He sounds almost offended. “You look hideous. And that’s a crime itself.”

Offended, you snap back asking, ‘Who died and made you king of the universe?’

His smirk returns.

“You can call me The Fashionista. Or, if you’d prefer, the fashion police. I get rid of all the horrendous eyesores littering the city. Namely, those with no fashion sense. Such as yourself.”

He flicks his flowing and fashionable cape behind him, as he keeps his other hand on his hip. After that, he raises the hand he used to flick the cape with, and aims his fingers at you— only to quickly lower them and turn to glare apprehensively at the horizon. The sound of something flying closer and closer can be heard from a distance. “It’s that Justice girl! I don’t have time for this.”

He gives you a once over again, decides you’re not worth a battle, and tilts his head down, hiding vivid blue eyes as he wraps his cape around himself and vanishes into thin air just as the hero arrives.

- x About: The Fashionista! x -

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
User Image

" I ' m x s u p e r g i r l x A n d x I ' m x h e r e x t o x s a v e x t h e x w o r l d . . .

Boom! Crash! Twang!

A sexy, long-haired blonde lands in front of you, her crimson cape billowing in the chilly, winter wind.
She places her hands on her hips, thin, bony, worked digits resting on her... underwear?! It's so cold- why is she wearing such a skimpy outfit!
"What are you doing out here, citizen? Don't you know the fashionista is on the loose again?" she questions, drumming her fingers on her waist gently, plump, kissable lips pursed. "He escaped from prison with hair gel, go figure."

She places her hands on your shoulders, and turns you around, pushing you off in the direction of a bake shop, "Go in there."

However, curious, you resist, and begin to question 'why?'.

And she sighs, almost in an impatient manner, arms flopping to her sides with a slight smack!

"You're a tourist, huh? Well, you see, this city's got a problem, and it's pretty much the literal fashion police. Except he's totally unfair with punishments..." the blue-eyed vixen rolls her eyes, just at the thought of him. "So I advise you just go, okay? You can trust me, everyone does!"

She grins widely, then promptly points to a picture of her on the front cover of the newspaper, which is on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a rack right outside the bake shop she was trying to push you into earlier.

"I'm the hero!"

- x About: Miss Justice! x -

Wheezing Noob

8,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
яulεs

User Image

Don’t be rude.
Cut down quote trees
Don’t beg for art and/or gold
TALK TO US we don’t bite hard

ⓡⓤⓛⓔⓢ

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
User Image

☓ 7/24/2012 -- Quest Thread U/C!
☓ 7/24/2012 -- Quest Thread Open!
☓ 7/29/2012 -- More than half way there!
☓ 7/30/2012 -- Finished Bloodstone Gem Quest!
☓ 7/30/2012 -- Quest Thread U//C for new name and new look!
☓ 7/30/2012 -- Quest Thread Open again as 'Arrrr!'
☓ 8/6/2012 -- Taryn finishes her quest!
☓ 8/9/2012 -- Megan finishes her quest!
☓ 8/9/2012 -- Thread Closed and Under Constructed for new name and new look!
☓ 8/9/2012 -- Quest thread open again as 'Story Book Ending'!
☓ 8/26/2012 -- Megan Finishes her quest!
☓ 8/26/2012 -- Taryn Finishes her quest!
☓ 8/26/2012 -- Thread under construction, but post away!
☓ 10/11/2012 -- My mother passed away today. After careful consideration of recent events, I've decided that keeping up questing and this thread is too much. Perhaps I'll come back again in the future, but I just can't do it. I thank you for anyone who has helped me, and I will continue to bump this thread as Megan continues to do her quest.
☓ 12/22/2012 -- I said I'd be back, and here I am, my babies! I had a solo thread going for a while. Turned it into a charity... then solo'd some more. And I realized that questing without Megan is a pain in the tush, and I still have many avatars to do! So, you guys better get ready, 'cause here we go again..
☓ 1/6/2013 -- Open under new look!
☓ 1/8/2013 -- Taryn (aka Nevv Jersey, Miss Justice) goes on a hiatus for her surgery! Let's all hope I come back. heart I'm not sure If I'll be back or not, and I don't know if Megan will continue to quest during this time, but if she does, you guys better take care of her.

☓ 1/17/2013 -- Guess who's back.
Back again.
May go on sudden hiatuses

- x Announcements x -

Wheezing Noob

8,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Countless hours were put into the making of their costumes- It took even longer to actually create them for real . . .

The Fashionista!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 6,305,071 Gold
After Exclusions: 4,912,294 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:

FMAB Roy Mustang
Comic Sounds
Secret Retreat
ICHI-maru-KYUU
Lumiere Noire Reborn
Wizard's Grand Gala
The Wasp
Summer Groom
Demonic Style
Prince of the Sea 5th Gen.
Y Paddle
Halftone Hero

Current Quest; Wizard's Grand Gala!
37k//lmp

Miss Justice!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 4,243,597 Gold
After Exclusions: 3,684,998 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Magical Mender
Halftone Hero
Light Spirit
Coocoon (3rd Gen)
Gaiaman's Cape
Red Sequin Bikini Bottom

Demonic Style
Lady Luck
Sassy Bass

Current Quest; Magical Mender!

60k//lmp

- x Quest! x -

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
User Image

The patrons to good (or evil!) will be put here.~

Miss Justice (Nevv Jersey) 's Donors--

pumped up kix -- 3 yellow daffodils and 21, o85 gg!
Whale Child -- 481, ooo gg!!! I don't deserve this crying crying crying heart heart heart

The Fashionista (l New York l) 's Donors--

Whale Child -- 481, ooo gg!!! Megan totally deserves this 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding heart heart heart heart
Nevv Jersey -- Lumiere Noire Reborn!! heart heart heart heart

Donors from past themes; (Angels + Demons Theme completed on January 6th, Prince + Princess Theme completed on August 26th, Pirates Theme completed on August 9th, Bloostone Gem quests completed on July 30th!)

At Heaven's Gates:

Nevv Jersey's Donors:

= l New York l -- 24.7k, i, gradient, band of bremen, Vampire Sound, Baby Blue Bunny Fluff Plushie, 9 Vampire Bloods, 15 Wing Tree Leaves, 27 blood droplets! heart heart heart heart heart
= x Forks x -- 20k! heart
= Yaoi jesus -- 5k! heart
= Onacafeenhigh -- 25k! heart
= Grogroth -- Ghastly Triplet and Gregory the Leap Frog! heart
= xXmalus_lupusXx -- 794k!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart Thank you so much ! <3

l New York l's Donors:

= Nevv Jersey -- Super girl school, Professor Westart, Cupid's crown, The Ice King, Medusa, The Halfling, Lovely Lovely Lady, Cosmic Dust, La Dragonne, Lady Yvonne, Bunnihilation, Regal Adornment (Golden Egg), Preda-Armor, Groucho Glasses, White Picnic Sandals, Rebuild Volunteer Shirt, Kiken Rider, Black Sheep, Lite Rainbow, One Hit Marksman, Dog Tags, Strawberry Cream Cake, Champagne Glass, Take Out Noodles, Strawberry Milk Carton, Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Pink lady Apple, Breakfast Tray, Fergus the Scottish Terrier, Gogh Reed 7th Gen, 115k! heart heart heart heart
= Toast and Bananas -- Staff of the Angels! heart heart heart heart

Storybook Ending:

Nevv Jersey:
Anti-Gamma -- Smok the Baby Dragon! emotion_bigheart
hybridwolfbat -- 1k, Jellyfish Cape! emotion_bigheart
l New York l -- 180k, Jumbo Mouse Ears, Rat Tail, Bugs, Paper, blue ink, black ink, Super Protective Fantasy Armor! emotion_bigheart
x-Chopstickks -- 92k! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
KaTron Sensei -- 10k! emotion_bigheart
Cyraxggrr -- Sleepless Awake! emotion_bigheart
Corrupted Angel-xx -- 20k! emotion_bigheart
Traitor Kabuto -- 25k! emotion_bigheart
Avid Desire -- Numerous Aquarium items and 836gg! emotion_bigheart
marichou -- Shiny Black Short Shorts, Heather Gray Rolled Sweatpants, Outlaw Biker Pants - Coal, Cool Starter Glam Guy Trousers, World's Best Jeans, Cool Male Starter Preppy Pants, Black Workjeans, K-Impact Faded Purple Pants, Blue Glamrock Jeans, Travelling Pants, Cat Band, Orange Gardening Bandana! emotion_bigheart
Anon -- Uni-Hornets!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
Anon -- Nouveau Winter! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
Anon -- Nouveau Spring! emotion_bigheart
Anon -- Scenic Quest! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
Anon -- Sainte Ciel; Storge!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

l New York l:
minathia -- Snow Witch! emotion_bigheart
Nevv Jersey -- 266,852gg, Mouton Twins, Mimzy, Warm Starter Glam Girl Dress, Cowboy Stubble! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
KaTron Sensei -- 10k! emotion_bigheart
Corrupted Angel-xx -- September Birthstone Crown! emotion_bigheart
Mrs_Matthew_Williams -- Lil' Gargy! emotion_bigheart
A 7V G E L x -- 50k! emotion_bigheart
Avid Desire -- Numerous Aquarium Items! emotion_bigheart

Previous Donors from 'Arrrr!';

Nevv Jersey:
x-Chopstickks (from Magical Charity of Two!) -- 30k! heart
Seasalt Gummiez -- 25k! heart
lncompIete - 50k! heart
A 7V G E L x -- 100k! (Did a 200 Bump contest <3) heart heart
Anonymous Benefactor -- Flower Power! (Thank you very much, I really appreciate it, whoever you are!) heart
Anonymous Benefactor -- I, Gradient! (Thank you thank you <33) heart heart
Anonymous Benefactor -- Mini UFO! (Thanks <333! That message was so adorable. <3) heart
Anonymous Benefactor -- Peravian Set! (Thank you, really! ; u ; ) heart
KaTron Sensei (From A Helping Hand Charity!) -- 204k, Black Cat Fleece Hat, Rejected Olympis 2k12 Participation Ribbon, Black Silk Boxers, Rejected Olympics 2k12 Durem Neckerchief, Black Nosey Face Tattoo, Ocean Summer Top, Coon Tail, Flower on my Head, Coca cola Bottle, Green Octopus, Holiday Cardinal, tons of aquarium fish, Bun-Bun Plushie!! heart heart heart (I'm going to die from all of this generosity, she's amazing emotion_kirakira )
Corrupted Angel-xx --50k! heart heart
Mizuki_ZOMG -- Raider Shih's Garment! heart
Spontaneous Earth -- 21k! heart
iTrucker -- Aquarium Fish Head Statue, Aquarium Sold Out Sign, Aquarium Poseidon Statue, Aquarium Arrow Fish (x3), Aquarium Squid (lite), Aquarium Coco Catfish (lite), Aquarium Spikey, Aquarium Streamer fish, Aquarium Treasure Chest, Aquarium Fountain! heart
E P I C D E R P -- White Sequin Bikini set, Blush Clown Makeup (high)! heart

l New York l:
Seasalt Gummiez -- 25k! heart
lncompIete -- 50k! heart heart
A 7V G E L x -- 50k! (Did a 100 Bump contest <3) heart heart
Anonymous Benefactor -- La Sanguine! (Thank you very much, whoever you are! <3) heart heart
Anonymous Benefactor -- Music Notes Kimono Dress! (Thank you <33) heart
Tamwyn Flameon -- Gaia 9th Anniversary Scarf (x2)! heart
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS -- Magic Turtle Ride! heart
KaTron Sensei -- 150k, Black Ops Gear, tons of aquarium fish! heart heart heart
Nevv Jersey -- 95k, Long-Stemmed Blue Rose! heart
Spontaneous Earth -- 21k! heart
Corrupted Angel-xx --179k! heart heart

Previous donors from 'Let's get a Gem!';
✜ Nevv Jersey's donors;
purplebunniluv -- Blue Wing Surfboard, Jellyfish cape!
l New York l -- 140k, Blue honeymoon bra and blue honeymoon panties, Silver Locket!
Pg-chan -- Dark Chocolate Biscuit Stick, The 4th Amigo Lucki Pants!
bellatrix_lestrange2 -- Black Stress Relief Candles!
I Stein I -- Rough Canvas Jacket, Black Medical Mask, Black Tennis Wristband, Red Tennis Wristband, Gray FLEX top!
Dat Bunneh-kins -- 6 red butterflies, 2 blue butterflies, 2 green dragonflies!
Omnipotent_Heart -- 65k!
Nishiki Ao -- Deep Shadow Obi, Melting Snow Obi, Spring Sakura Obi, Glittering Grape carnival skirt, light blue serafuku skirt, star hairpin, Lovely genie pink belly gem, lovely genie black belly gem, water puddle, swirly naruto, Changeling baby girl 4th gen, The adumbral empress!
sushiinmotion -- 10k!
iYumi-chaan -- Starmony, Red Deluxe Holiday Legwarmers!
elizabethnaruto -- Rejected Olympics 2k12 Durem Neckerchief!
x Forks x -- 17.5k!
✜ l New York l's donors;
purplebunniluv -- Red Hibiscus Surfboard!
Nevv Jersey -- 245k, Liquorice Stripe Jumbo Lollipop, Red Inflatable Water Wings, Pink Snorkel and Mask, Orchid Pink Layered Lei, Black Polka Dot Inner Tube, Water Puddle, Orchid Pink Flower Bunch, Rainbow Stripes Speedies Top, Rainbow Stripes Speedies Bottom!
Anon -- Unsightly body hair!
Dat Bunneh-kins -- 2 red dragonflies, 8 yellow butterflies!
Omnipotent_Heart-- 65k!
-GiveMeReason -- Rejected Olympics 2k12 Aekea Neckerchief, Black stripes right arm tattoo, [[CENSORED]], Aquarium Mr Punchi, 5,162 Tokens!
sushiinmotion -- 10k!
iYumi-chaan -- Elegant blue ribbon, Coco fleece hat!
x Forks x -- 17.5k!

- x Donors! x -

Wheezing Noob

8,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Just pm one of us, and we'll exchange banners. You can use our nifty little code below:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/u-c-dnp/t.81234781/][img]http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u458/the-legend-korra/Joint thread/bannerdone_zps7e8258f3.png[/img][/url]

Result:
User Image

Affiliates:

200 x 40:

Other Sizes:

User Image

No Banners:

- x Affiliates! x -

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500