Male! 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 18 ]
Female! 0.56818181818182 56.8% [ 75 ]
SQUID. 0.29545454545455 29.5% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 132 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 390 391 392 > >> >>> »|

Sexy Fatcat

Technicolour Smile
Not bad at all thanks!
-Gasp- Your avatar changes so often, and it's always so pretty. emotion_kirakira

Yeah,, i have a tendency to do that >.< But thank you! heart
This avatar better look good xD the skirt alone is worth over 2mill and took over 3 months to get! It took up alot of my questing.

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Technicolour Smile
Pucked Up

Yeah I've never had a system that my friends owned too. I will definitely be meeting new people on LIVE but that's part of the fun. I am so used to playing on my own though, I think I'm just ready for a change.

Yeah, Hell on Wheels...it's good. Along the lines of Sons of Anarchy and Prison Break..if you're familiar with those.

Of course! The DLC is the most important part.

Aww, that's nice. Well, I hope you have fun with it!

I know of Sons of Anarchy, and it looks decent enough so I hope you enjoy your show too. (:

Indeed it is! I feel a bit like I'm cheating with the MR DLC, though. Like I have an unfair advantage over the game. xD Though since getting it near the end, I found it was quite a bit of fun to replay using the DLC content. It's such a beautiful game. (:

How are you today?

I'm sure I will. It'll give me a reason not to go out as much... save some money. Keep myself occupied.

SoA is really good. I suggest watching it should you ever get the chance.

The DLC is always cool though... Added content. Can't argue with that. Unfair advantage? no way. It's not unfair if everyone has the chance to get it..right? ;]

Pretty good. Chilly...but that's expected with the weather. Other than that, great. How about yourself?
Technicolour Smile

I am okay! C: I have been enjoying soup, because it is freezing today. How about you?

cool

Glad to hear it! What kind of soup did you have? I'm well, yet busy with stuff.

Invisible Phantom

Invisible Phantom

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sexy Fatcat

Sexy Fatcat

Sexy Fatcat

Corrupted Angel-xx

Yeah,, i have a tendency to do that >.< But thank you! heart
This avatar better look good xD the skirt alone is worth over 2mill and took over 3 months to get! It took up alot of my questing.

I haven't changed mine in ages. I'm trying to piece together a new look but I guess I'm never satisifed.

Whoa! Which item is it?

Sexy Fatcat

Sexy Fatcat

Sexy Fatcat

Sexy Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items