• Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bidding War 100
HELLBornDragon

She fell from grace, cast aside

Exiled to another realm where nothing flourishes

Her thoughts scattered, her mind fragmented

She seemed innocent at first

No, still haven't. I asked him what he wanted to do; all I got was a blank stare xd
This year, we will have been together for 5 years and married for 4. He's a year older so it's not too creepy or anything. I married really young, my mother approved it. We couldn't be happier really. Nowadays it's hard to see people stay married that marry young; I'm happy to say that's not the case for us.
Although just because we're happy doesn't mean I'd recommend anyone else do it lol Everyone is different after all.

Little did they know how wrong they were

The danger wasn't remembering, It was that she had forgotten

And the darkness overtook her, Unleashing relentless power

There was no judgement, only punishment

Wow! You married really young! Fifteen!? Wow. How did you know he was the one you wanted to marry?

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Technicolour Smile

Wow! You married really young! Fifteen!? Wow. How did you know he was the one you wanted to marry?

lol I believe you may have miscalculated; I married at 17. Our anniversary is in December and I turn 21 well before that xd
15 is WAY too young for me lol
How did I know? Hmm... hard to tell. I ask myself that often. I mean, for one, he was the first one I trusted right off the bat and I never worried or even wondered what he was doing at all hours of the day. He called me every day and saw me every other day at minimum. He wouldn't have excuses or be embarrassed to show affection anywhere we were or who's company we were in. Since the very first exchange of "I love you's" he has never missed a day saying it. I suppose you could say he knew he wanted to marry me before marriage even crossed my mind. He had asked me about... 2 months after we started dating. It was winter and was coming over to spend time with me. He had 2 presents for one. The ring he "proposed" with was a cheap little thing (and unfortunately broke) but was in the shape of a dragon (Dragons are my fave animal; completely obsessed with them which was very apparent by my bedroom lol) I didn't care how cheap/expensive it was, he found a dragon ring to pop the question with. Couldn't get more awesome than that 3nodding
To this day I'm still not sure when exactly I thought he was the one. I suppose it would be when I realized exactly what I asked for, for MY "Mr. Right" was exactly what I got. That's an even longer story User Image And I seem to have given you my life story lol

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bidding War 100
SSMimii
Yes, but then I'm just glad I'm all done. Haha.
I really hate cleaning.

Hah! Why?!

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bidding War 100
Fighting Humanity
eh. I'm sick of being/getting sick all the time. I've been sick for nearly 2 weeks.
How are you?

I've been sick on and off since October! :')
I'm alright, though. Just having some tea. c:

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bidding War 100
Jellyfishus
Happy, I guess, it's Friday so the best weekday knowing the weekend is so close.
I don't do much on a weekend normally, too little energy heh. Sometimes I do go out somewhere Saturday but usually only around lunchtime so I can still sleep in a little while. sweatdrop
Sunday I do barely anything. xD

How are you?

I'm alright, thanks!
Not looking forward to a visit from my mum tomorrow. |:
She always outstays her welcome. Unfortunately.

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bidding War 100

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bidding War 100
HELLBornDragon

lol I believe you may have miscalculated; I married at 17. Our anniversary is in December and I turn 21 well before that xd
15 is WAY too young for me lol
How did I know? Hmm... hard to tell. I ask myself that often. I mean, for one, he was the first one I trusted right off the bat and I never worried or even wondered what he was doing at all hours of the day. He called me every day and saw me every other day at minimum. He wouldn't have excuses or be embarrassed to show affection anywhere we were or who's company we were in. Since the very first exchange of "I love you's" he has never missed a day saying it. I suppose you could say he knew he wanted to marry me before marriage even crossed my mind. He had asked me about... 2 months after we started dating. It was winter and was coming over to spend time with me. He had 2 presents for one. The ring he "proposed" with was a cheap little thing (and unfortunately broke) but was in the shape of a dragon (Dragons are my fave animal; completely obsessed with them which was very apparent by my bedroom lol) I didn't care how cheap/expensive it was, he found a dragon ring to pop the question with. Couldn't get more awesome than that 3nodding
To this day I'm still not sure when exactly I thought he was the one. I suppose it would be when I realized exactly what I asked for, for MY "Mr. Right" was exactly what I got. That's an even longer story User Image And I seem to have given you my life story lol

...Whoops. sweatdrop I guess so.
But that's a very nice tale you have there! emotion_kirakira I'm glad you found someone. I like dragons too, by the way! <3 I have a few little ornaments on my shelves, but I doubt I'm as much a fan as yourself!

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bidding War 100

Welcoming Friend

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
Technicolour Smile

Hey you! Good eve -^^-

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bidding War 100

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bidding War 100
Ayasha Hiroshi
Hey you! Good eve -^^-

Hey!
How are you today?

Welcoming Friend

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
Technicolour Smile

II'm feeling gloomy today haha
I don't know why..
You? razz

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bidding War 100

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bidding War 100
Ayasha Hiroshi
II'm feeling gloomy today haha
I don't know why..
You? razz

Ooh! What a weird way to feel.
I'm doing well, thank you. c: How have you been? We've not spoken in quite a while!

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bidding War 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas