Male! 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 18 ]
Female! 0.56818181818182 56.8% [ 75 ]
SQUID. 0.29545454545455 29.5% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 132 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 390 391 392 > >> >>> »|

Sexy Fatcat

EnnaKhaos7
You're welcome. :3
Maybe you should fill out the questionnaire too, so that people know what you're like. emotion_kirakira

Oooh, you know, I was tempted to do that! c: I might do, as I bump. xp

How are you today?

Mewling Quim's Fangirl

Demonic Inquisitor

Technicolour Smile

Ehh, I have a cold, so not very well actually. How are you?
How about, we both answer questions at the same time? ^^
I'm Bethani. :3
You don't have to give me any gold though. xD

Sexy Fatcat

EnnaKhaos7
Ehh, I have a cold, so not very well actually. How are you?
How about, we both answer questions at the same time? ^^
I'm Bethani. :3
You don't have to give me any gold though. xD

Aww! I hope you feel better soon!

-GASP- Thank you so much for Serene Green! emotion_kirakira I was not expecting that! emotion_hug
I would love to answer questions with you. c:
I'm Katie! 8D

Mewling Quim's Fangirl

Demonic Inquisitor

Technicolour Smile

You're welcome. ♥
I'm twenty-one, and I live in Scotland in the moment, but I'm actually English. I don't mind where I live, but I prefer England. ^^

Sexy Fatcat

EnnaKhaos7
You're welcome. ♥
I'm twenty-one, and I live in Scotland in the moment, but I'm actually English. I don't mind where I live, but I prefer England. ^^

I'm also twenty one, and I live in London. c: I'm English too, but I have splashes of a lot of countries in my blood. France, Wales, Spain, Germany. I do quite like where I live, though we've had some bad publicity lately. :/

My interests consist of video games, reading, and keeping up to date with things like developments and science fiction shows.
Technicolour Smile

ChiChi! Thank you! 4laugh

You're welcome, Katie Pie! emotion_hug

If you would like to be affiliates with me, lemme know, okay? biggrin

Mewling Quim's Fangirl

Demonic Inquisitor

Technicolour Smile

I've never been to London. o: I used to live in near Manchester, in Oxford, and in Somerset. In England, that is. I've lived in quite a few places in Scotland too. ^^
My interests... Hmm. I love reading, writing, watching anime & just general television shows too, gaming (although I'm not a hardcore gamer or anything), and of course looking after my baby boy. :3
With the next question... I pretty much do all those things and that relates to them, I guess? xD

Sexy Fatcat

Sexy Fatcat

EnnaKhaos7
I've never been to London. o: I used to live in near Manchester, in Oxford, and in Somerset. In England, that is. I've lived in quite a few places in Scotland too. ^^
My interests... Hmm. I love reading, writing, watching anime & just general television shows too, gaming (although I'm not a hardcore gamer or anything), and of course looking after my baby boy. :3
With the next question... I pretty much do all those things and that relates to them, I guess? xD

London is interesting enough, it's pretty from a distance, but it can get pretty gritty if you stay in the wrong areas. I take it you move around a lot? How come?

Oooh! What sort of things do you watch/play?

So do I, I suppose. xD I don't get to do it all as often as I'd like, though. :c Damn schedules!

7. Favourite film.
Oh god, I really have no idea what my favourite film is. Maybe Donnie Darko?

Sexy Fatcat

Cheeky Chi
You're welcome, Katie Pie! emotion_hug

If you would like to be affiliates with me, lemme know, okay? biggrin

emotion_kirakira I would love to! And that reminds me that I need to make a button. razz Once that's done I'll send you a message and we can get that sorted out. <3

Sexy Fatcat

Sexy Fatcat

Sexy Fatcat

Sexy Fatcat

Sexy Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items