Invisible Phantom

Technicolour Smile
randomly bumping other people's quest threads xd

Sexy Fatcat

Sexy Fatcat

Sexy Fatcat

Sexy Fatcat

Technicolour Smile

YES. It looks just darling and ohhh, the feelings evoked by it! But I'm a very passionate person so yeah, easily excited.
          lol
          I'm very determined when I set my mind on something but if I feel like nah, don't want that anymore I'll do a total 360. I'm a clear-cut person, which is both good and bad.
          Right now, on the bad side of the scale. I'm meeting up with two friends, one of which I totally disconnected over the summer because she didn't put in the effort to meet us up and cited her perpetually busy schedule. So it was a ******** this moment and deleted her number. So, when she called me to talk about the plans today I was A. in the shower and B. totally blindsided and ignorant of that number.
          redface
          The other friend was a might bit miffed and laughed at me. She was surprised that I deleted the other's number even though I apparently didn't talk to her for a week. It was waaaay longer than that. But I wasn't so fond of her at the moment so I just deleted her number. If I don't want to talk to you, I see no point in lingering remnants. Harsh yes, but illogical no.

Anyways, the house looks mildly presentable. My dad's a paper hoarder to be honest. ******** of newspapers. I have a short temper so I was basically browbeating him into clearing it up.
          emotion_donotwant

YES. Anecdotes ftw.
          Ha, the problem with me is that I hate crowds and am very picky, hence my lack of clothing.
          Sewing? Tried a stint of sewing via needle and thread. Failure.

Sounds charming. Ah, to relax and actually be productive somehow.

bump 10 and we're in a fey glen.

Invisible Phantom

Sexy Fatcat

sinistral scaevity
          YES. It looks just darling and ohhh, the feelings evoked by it! But I'm a very passionate person so yeah, easily excited.
          lol
          I'm very determined when I set my mind on something but if I feel like nah, don't want that anymore I'll do a total 360. I'm a clear-cut person, which is both good and bad.
          Right now, on the bad side of the scale. I'm meeting up with two friends, one of which I totally disconnected over the summer because she didn't put in the effort to meet us up and cited her perpetually busy schedule. So it was a ******** this moment and deleted her number. So, when she called me to talk about the plans today I was A. in the shower and B. totally blindsided and ignorant of that number.
          redface
          The other friend was a might bit miffed and laughed at me. She was surprised that I deleted the other's number even though I apparently didn't talk to her for a week. It was waaaay longer than that. But I wasn't so fond of her at the moment so I just deleted her number. If I don't want to talk to you, I see no point in lingering remnants. Harsh yes, but illogical no.

Anyways, the house looks mildly presentable. My dad's a paper hoarder to be honest. ******** of newspapers. I have a short temper so I was basically browbeating him into clearing it up.
          emotion_donotwant

YES. Anecdotes ftw.
          Ha, the problem with me is that I hate crowds and am very picky, hence my lack of clothing.
          Sewing? Tried a stint of sewing via needle and thread. Failure.

Sounds charming. Ah, to relax and actually be productive somehow.

bump 10 and we're in a fey glen.

Passion is always good! I feel like I'm quite similar to you in that regard. If I'm determined I can't often be deterred, but that's pretty bad. xD I tend to completely ignore a better route if I'm set on the one I've seen.

Anyway. The issue with your friends sounds dreadfully awkward, are you going out with them today to clear the air on the issue or..? I think it's fair, what you did, to be honest. It sounds like something that a smart person would do. I managed to do something similar lately with a certain person I knew. I'd known her for four years and she took advantage of everything I did for her, assuming that if I did it once to help her, it was my responsibility to do it every single time for the rest of my life. emotion_donotwant It feels nice to be free of her though. Do you want to remain friends with those two people or..?

I dislike a lot of people outside of the internet in general. I find that talking to someone in reality, or even over the phone is much more challenging. I can't think about what I'm saying without taking a long time to answer someone. I hate that. Crowds can be rather unsettling, agreed.

I thought sewing might be a bit of a hit and miss idea, but it was worth suggesting, methinks. razz

Sexy Fatcat

Accelerato

That sounds like fun! 4laugh I've missed you! heart

Invisible Phantom

Technicolour Smile
Accelerato

That sounds like fun! 4laugh I've missed you! heart
same here~ so i actually stalked your thread and here I am...taadaa~ whee

Mewling Quim's Fangirl

Demonic Inquisitor

Good luck with your quest. ♥

Sexy Fatcat

Accelerato
same here~ so i actually stalked your thread and here I am...taadaa~ whee

Awww! emotion_kirakira That's such a nice thing to do!

Sexy Fatcat

EnnaKhaos7
Good luck with your quest. ♥

Aww! emotion_kirakira Thank you so much!

Invisible Phantom

Technicolour Smile

Awww! emotion_kirakira That's such a nice thing to do!
hehe heart

Mewling Quim's Fangirl

Demonic Inquisitor

Technicolour Smile

You're welcome. :3
Maybe you should fill out the questionnaire too, so that people know what you're like. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff