Female! 0.56818181818182 56.8% [ 75 ]
SQUID. 0.29545454545455 29.5% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 132 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 390 391 392 > >> >>> »|

Technicolour Smile

Glad that you appreciated it!
          4laugh
          Hmm, perhaps like this:
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Simple and sleek.
          But I need more than a million gold to reach it. Plus, I might just change my mind and go within my current price range.
          neutral
          Eh, what happens happens.

Me? Doing decent enough.
          Helped my dad clean the dusty computer. Vacuumed the dining and living rooms. Dust is everywhere! Windows thrown open to air it out. Ha, I was sniffling and sneezing so much before! Cleaned the filthy toaster oven tray.
          emotion_donotwant
          Then made grilled cheese on it. Because my toaster oven is evil, one side got burnt and the other nicely toasted. I swear that these kitchen appliances are sentient. They're already halfway to going violently Transformers on me.
          Going to go to a friend's house in in two hours. Planning an afternoon shower within the hour. Planning to panic over my lack of clothes. Honestly, I am rather daft and slothlike. Darned school uniforms lulled into a false sense of security and freedom. Also, the weather is in the 70s, so no long sleeves, which I have an abundance of. Only one pair of jeans, because I outgrew my other pairs.
          CLEARLY, I AM A RAMBLER.
          emotion_dowant
          How are you doing?

looong bump no.3
          bump 4, dearheart.
          4laugh

Invisible Phantom

Technicolour Smile
Bump!
heart good luck heart
          bump 5, darling endearment.
4laugh

Hi, Katie Pie! Good luck with your quests, m'dear.

heart
          bump 6, technicolour delight.

Sexy Fatcat

bump 7 and a pithy little phrase.
          bump 8 and we'll go fly a kite (not that I have ever done so -- waaait, maybe i did. feels like i did. odd.)
          bump 9 and yeah i'll go get ready to dress to the nines.
          waaaash my thick, unruly hair.
          emotion_awesome

Sexy Fatcat

sinistral scaevity

Glad that you appreciated it!
          4laugh
          Hmm, perhaps like this:
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Simple and sleek.
          But I need more than a million gold to reach it. Plus, I might just change my mind and go within my current price range.
          neutral
          Eh, what happens happens.

Me? Doing decent enough.
          Helped my dad clean the dusty computer. Vacuumed the dining and living rooms. Dust is everywhere! Windows thrown open to air it out. Ha, I was sniffling and sneezing so much before! Cleaned the filthy toaster oven tray.
          emotion_donotwant
          Then made grilled cheese on it. Because my toaster oven is evil, one side got burnt and the other nicely toasted. I swear that these kitchen appliances are sentient. They're already halfway to going violently Transformers on me.
          Going to go to a friend's house in in two hours. Planning an afternoon shower within the hour. Planning to panic over my lack of clothes. Honestly, I am rather daft and slothlike. Darned school uniforms lulled into a false sense of security and freedom. Also, the weather is in the 70s, so no long sleeves, which I have an abundance of. Only one pair of jeans, because I outgrew my other pairs.
          CLEARLY, I AM A RAMBLER.
          emotion_dowant
          How are you doing?

looong bump no.3

That is a beautiful avatar! 4laugh Looking at the items on it, it might take you quite some time to get it! But I'm sure it'll be worth it if you stick with it. I know just how you feel with having to keep to one idea. Half way through a lot of my dream avatars I've changed my mind and just decided to piss all my gold away on chance items or something. Still, I'm sure whatever you end up with will be nice.

Blimey, that sounds like a lot of work. Still, I suppose your house must be a lot nicer now? I always enjoy the nice fresh smell an aired out home gets. It's like sitting in an entirely new room, almost like laying down in fresh sheets in your bed. That's always a nice feeling.

Oh wow. xD I like your rambling! It all links together. Anyway, in regards to clothing, I also know how you feel. For the last few times I've been going out I've worn a pair of jeans and a shirt. I have plenty of clothes but I just feel comfortable in one outfit. Still, I'm sure you'll be fine, ish? Perhaps wear a long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up? Or if you're good at sewing, remove the sleeves all together? sweatdrop

I'm doing okay, thank you! Just chilling out and getting some work done! 4laugh

Accelerato

Accelerato! Long time no see! How are you?

Cheeky Chi

ChiChi! Thank you! 4laugh

Sexy Fatcat

Beloved Noob

Bumps for Katie! Best of luck <3

Invisible Phantom

Technicolour Smile
yo~ doing fine here heart i'll help you bump your thread too ^_^

Sexy Fatcat

His Favourite Nightmare
Bumps for Katie! Best of luck <3

8D Thank you! heart

Accelerato

Thank you so much. <3 What have you been doing since we last spoke?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff