< 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14 >

Interesting Hunter

iiSkyChan
Turdir
iiSkyChan
Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart
iiSkyChan

gasp ): that's true...but DON'T WORRY.
I will give you your gold! please send a trade request once you have it ! biggrin

thank you and i will heehee love you're avi by the way love the colors whee

Turdir

thank you so much!!! <3 the dream avi in your signature is the bomb <3
btw here's a friend Turdir!

Thanks Sky-chan! And hello there Rainbow! biggrin
Btw bump 4 ^^

hehe no problemo~

But it seems rainbow is offline...
bump 5 smile

Kiddooish's Fangirl

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
Turdir
iiSkyChan
Turdir
iiSkyChan
Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart

thank you and i will heehee love you're avi by the way love the colors whee

Turdir

thank you so much!!! <3 the dream avi in your signature is the bomb <3
btw here's a friend Turdir!

Thanks Sky-chan! And hello there Rainbow! biggrin
Btw bump 4 ^^

hehe no problemo~

But it seems rainbow is offline...
bump 5 smile

i believe she is on now! please quote her and chat~ heart heart heart heart

Interesting Hunter

Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart

Hey! I'm also new here!
I was thinking that this thread main objective is to befriend new people as ourselves so, if you don't mind, let's do it 3nodding

Interesting Hunter

Oh! Bump 6 biggrin
Turdir
Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart

Hey! I'm also new here!
I was thinking that this thread main objective is to befriend new people as ourselves so, if you don't mind, let's do it 3nodding

heehee oh ok sounds good whee

Interesting Hunter

Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart
Turdir
Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart

Hey! I'm also new here!

Perfect! Sky-chan we'll be proud of us for being the first two to befriend with each other whee
So it's a pleasure to meet you Raibow! What can you tell me about yourself? biggrin

Shirtless Guest

12,250 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Helloo~ xD bump 7 (?) I came back to gaia a few days ago :3 I hope I can meet some friends here~ I am kinda shy at the beginning but feel free to talk to me <3 ^^
Turdir
Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart
Turdir
Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart

Hey! I'm also new here!

Perfect! Sky-chan we'll be proud of us for being the first two to befriend with each other whee
So it's a pleasure to meet you Raibow! What can you tell me about yourself? biggrin

heehee its nice to meet you too. and i dont know im a big fan of American Horror Story, i like to read a lot and also i love scary movies and rock music heehee what about you?

Interesting Hunter

Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart
Turdir
Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart
Turdir
Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart

Hey! I'm also new here!

heehee its nice to meet you too. and i dont know im a big fan of American Horror Story, i like to read a lot and also i love scary movies and rock music heehee what about you?

Hmm...
Well I'm not a fan of horror xp I like fantasy a lot (fantasy games, books, manga, anime, etc.) and I play volleyball which I absolutely love!

Interesting Hunter

chochi14

Hey Chochi! It's a pleasure to meet you and welcome back! whee
Actually the bumping is individual so you would have to start from bump 1 and for each post you make, you rebump (bump 2, bump 3, etc.). However, I'm not really interested in the gold so I'll allow you to pick up from mine and go on biggrin
Anyways! I hope we can be friends 3nodding
Turdir
Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart
Turdir
Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart
Turdir
Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart

Hey! I'm also new here!

Hmm...
Well I'm not a fan of horror xp I like fantasy a lot (fantasy games, books, manga, anime, etc.) and I play volleyball which I absolutely love!

heehee i like fantasy too >.< and i like volley ball a lot but i suck at it lol

Interesting Hunter

Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart
Turdir
Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart
Turdir
Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart

Hmm...

I love it! I would play it every single day if I could whee
And what fantasy things do you like? ^.^
Turdir
Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart
Turdir
Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart
Turdir
Rainbow_Jellyfish_Heart

Hmm...

I love it! I would play it every single day if I could whee
And what fantasy things do you like? ^.^

Well i love sailor moon if that counts and i like lord of the rings and harry potter lol i also love the show Farscape when i was younger i use to watch it with my dad lol

Shirtless Guest

12,250 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Turdir
chochi14

Actually the bumping is individual so you would have to start from bump 1 and for each post you make, you rebump (bump 2, bump 3, etc.). However, I'm not really interested in the gold so I'll allow you to pick up from mine and go on biggrin

I thought I replied alredy >.< but seems like not! I am sorry~ and sure we can be friends biggrin whee

Kiddooish's Fangirl

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
chochi14
Turdir
chochi14

ello ello! welcome! i hope you stay and mingle with new people
please tell me when you've won a prize! and invite all your other friends as well~!

I thought I replied alredy >.< but seems like not! I am sorry~ and sure we can be friends biggrin whee

A SHIP IS SAFE IN HARBOR,
BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR.

Welcome to BetterGaia.
Need help? See our thread and visit BetterGaia.com.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff