Welcome to Gaia! ::

December 2021 Visitor Count ★Happy Holidays & Winter Fun★

Have a fantastic Day! 0.28947368421053 28.9% [ 22 ]
So owning a home is really expensive! DX 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 6 ]
I finally upgraded internet, again so expensive! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Money RNG~! 10k, 25k prizes! 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 2 ]
Weekly Dice Rolls! Easy game! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Join the Discord Server for avi contests and giveaways! 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 2 ]
Going for 20k pages! Post away! 0.013157894736842 1.3% [ 1 ]
Item Suffocation has returned to us! Daily request for items! 0.38157894736842 38.2% [ 29 ]
Check out Takeover Tuesdays! 0.013157894736842 1.3% [ 1 ]
I is alive somehow! Wish me luck! 0.17105263157895 17.1% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500

User Image

Don't forget to leave a <3 Please! whee

User Image
Post One: ★Intro & Rules★
You are here!
Post Two: ★The Crew and I★
Information about me, notable peeps and fabulous donators and discord server link
Post Three: ★The News Room★
latest news and updates
Post Four: ★Contests & Games★
RNG's, Weekly Dice Rolls & Limited Contests
Post Five: ★Item Suffocation★
OPEN!
Post Six: ★Posting Challenges & Quizzes★
Lots of challenges/quizzes to choose from
Post Seven: ★Winners★
List of Gaians who've won prizes and or were donated too
Post Eight: ★Support, Banners & Affiliates★

Wanna trade banners? Send me a message!

User Image

Objective: Stop my boredom, perhaps put some smiles on some faces, create some friends, and give away some plat or items, probably both.

Please be aware that these contests and games, all of them could stop at any moment. But for now will be on running from Today to December 30th/2021 But it probably won't end! Just precaution

About the Thread: Wow its been almost seven years since I started this thread. This thread started as a way of hoping to help people gain funds and items to assist them on their quests. Just make people happy. whee I was also hoping to make some good friends as way back (like seven years now!) the thread I spent all my time in was closed and I never could find one that seemed right to join. So I made my own after some convincing from other people I knew. Note: It did work, I have an amazing crew of friends! Check the crew post to see who and find the discord link!

This is of course a thread chalked full of contests/games/quizzes and more with prizes to win or to work towards. But it is also a hangout a place to bump and chat. So welcome! heart

User Image
Always subject to be changed or added to! (For all my contests, quizzes/posting challenges, everything!)

Note: This thread goes by Eastern Standard Time.

1) Follow the usual Gaia ToS.
2) Be nice and polite. No prizes for those who are constantly begging or rude.
3) Please do not send me pm's begging for gold or items.
4) Follow the individual rules that go with each contest. Subject to change.
5) No complaining. You get what you get.
6) I gift most things through trades, so please have a trading pass! So know this before participation! Also if you do not accept a trade within one week aka seven days!, I will cancel the the trade.
7) Please do not quote the first page.
8 ) No mule accounts!
9) Do not delete your posts. You may edit them, but deleting your posts, makes it look like your cheating to win more/better prizes. If I find out, you will be disqualified from your winnings

Note: If you do not follow these rules, I will not gift you. These rules are the guidelines of the thread. By posting and participating in the games/contests you agree to the rules above.

User Image

1) Is bumping allowed?
Yes, if you don't wanna talk, I'm not gonna make you. If you just want to post numbered posts for the posting challenges and not engage in conversation, that is okay with me. Conversation is encouraged but not mandatory.

2) Can I do the quizzes and posting challenges at the same time?
No.

3) Do you take donations?
Yes, it is greatly appreciated. I accept basically anything for donations, if I don't think I can use it, I will pass it on to another charity that its more suited for. Like Lake Kindred items to a LK specific charity

4) I've won something, how do I go about claiming the prize?
The best way is to message me a link to your winning post. Please allow 48hrs before sending another message.

5) Why do you do this?
It's fun

6) Why didn't I get my prize? I won!
Check to make sure you followed the rules correctly, there are individually rules with each game/contest. Did you properly quote/message me (ichigokazuki)?

7) I want gold/plat
There are tons of ways to earn/receive prizes in gold/plat and items. Please take a look at them. This isn't a thread for begging.

8 ) Who designed your banners?
anatase argent designed most of them, aren't they amazing??? Any that don't follow theme were probs made by me, lol

9) Can we trade banners?
YES! Other charities, hangout threads, quests, guilds, those are all welcome to exchanges banners with me. Just send me a message!

10) I didn't accept the trade in time, can I message you and still get the prizes?
No, if you do not accept the trade within seven days, I will send out a message warning you your trade is expiring and will give you some time to accept. If you still do not accept, you forfeit your prizes, its not fair to leave plat and items in limbo when someone else could benefit from them.

11) I noticed similarities between some of your contests with other charities!
I work closely with babyboo17forever and Ko Schy on a lot of things related to charities and or contests. A great example is Takeover Tuesday, that is hosted between us. So if you notice similarities with their charities, Kindred of Bounty and Starlight Charity, there is no need to be alarmed. Now if you notice it somewhere, let me know.

12) Is this a charity?
Hard to say, its mostly a thread filled with games and contests to enter or work towards earning plat or items. There will probably be random gifting and/or donations given but this is not a place for begging for plat or items.

User Image

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

P.S First art is done by Ko Schy, second art by Angel Charlet!
About: I'm ichigokazuki, ichi for short. I've been on Gaia for years now. I'm a writer, love reading, cats and owls! I've never had so much plat in my life and now I want to have fun and share the wealth. I'm pretty much a lurker in the forums so bare with me. Also it will always say I'm offline even when I'm online. sweatdrop Another important fact, I have a black cat called Mindy and she's my baby. 4laugh
My colour schemes I like: 99% of the time its red/black, specifically like crimson red then Sadodere, Oxide Rust, CMYK and Bloodshed.

What's Up with ichi?
NO INTERNET: I currently have no internet! crying I am waiting for a new modem to be shipped to me. But could take like a week or more, the joys of living in the middle of nowhere. So please bare with me as I try to keep things running here. I have access to internet while at work. But its at work.

My New House:
Long story short. I purchased my first home officially just last September! 4laugh Just for me and my cat.

I started the process back at the end of July there and its been a long and brutal process to complete and the whole pandemic thing certainly hasn't helped the process be any easier.

Between my work closing temporary, the covid-19 thing, figuring out and contacting all the utilities, a couple bank trips, a backed up lawyer office, some weird and I mean weird house sellers(who had to be kicked out of the house on the day I was suppose to move in, ask if you wanna hear the ordeal of me getting the house keys) and realizing man I have a lot of stuff for someone who lived in a bachelor apartment and just transporting. It's been a exhausting adventure.

So its a bit of a fixer upper house, but its so awesome, so much space (I have a couch now and a separate bedroom!!) and working things and having my own appliances! It's been pretty overwhelming, I think I've cried a several times, lol

One thing though, is I have crappy internet at home. But its cheap and honestly with how expensive all these bills are, I can't complain. So please bear with me!

I am back at work, so I have decent internet when I am working. 3nodding

End of story. I am pretty darn happy. heart

Quizzes I finished:
Quizzes ichi finished: The Great Quiz (Started: 1222, Ended: 1231) The Colour Quiz (Started: 1231, Ended: 1232) The Mythical Quiz (Started: 1271, Ended 1276) The Great Gaia Quiz (Started: 4471, Ended: 4479)

I have a discord! Come chat with peeps who are on Gaia too!
We host discord specific contests and giveaways here for plat and items on Gaia!

When is ichi online: So I'll probably be around Monday to Friday on and off between 8am to 4pm but I might not. Just know I will get back to you/hand out prizes and such the next time I am online. 3nodding

Where is ichi on gaia: My forums haunts are 99% of the time in the GCD, Lake Kindred and Achievements if you wanna know. Also a long time member of the guild E-CORP!

User Image

User Image

User Image
Anatase Argent, babyboo17forever, Ko Schy, aquatorrent (not shown but still an awesome friend) and myself are part of an awesome crew, amazing friends and much more! We host Takeover Tuesday as a joint contest/game, we have three charities between ourselves and like to host other possible gifting thread during the holidays.

Anatase Argent gaia_demonduck
User Image
So I would say Ana is probably one of my longest running friends who I met on Gaia and is still active! Super supportive with everything and always behind the scenes for this charity, she also spoils me with amazing graphics for my thread whee !

babyboo17forever gaia_demonduck
User Image
Known BB for a long time now, an awesome friend, always creating amazing avis. We host a lot of joined games/gifting threads and whatnot.
She also runs a Lake Kindred Charity! Check it out!

User Image

Ko Schy: gaia_demonduck
User Image
Koschy is another amazing friend! She is a talented artist, her art is so cute! As you can see by that avi art up there!
She runs a charity too! Check it out!
User Image

Angel Charlet: gaia_demonduck
User Image
A great friend of mine! Whose always been kind and supportive on Gaia and off. Is always helping me with the charity and just amazing to talk with! heart

Inactive Notable Peeps:
But still Notable in our Hearts

Kyuui Kiwi gaia_demonduck
User Image
Kyuui Kiwi's a longtime friend now. She puts up with my constant rambles and theories for our much beloved TV shows! heart
Kedrick Phoenixx
User Image
A friend who encouraged me to continue expanding my thread! heart
Marionetteer
This person donated a HUGE amount of items, helping keep these contests alive.
Jestering Jester & ilover1508:
Jestering Jester was our nudist for 'The Gaia Sponsored Nudity Event 2016' and ilover1508 was our nudist for 'The Gaia Sponsored Nudity Event 2015' These peeps helped gain funding for my charity and their help was appreciated immensely.

User Image

A list of wonderful people who've donated to the thread, helping me keep the contests and games alive! Thank you. heart
2021:

★Ryume Kazemizu
★Angel Charlet★
★That Icarus Kid★
★MistressUni★
★Kerra Ashtree★
★Mahayr
★Wolfscale the Sure
★Kitty Treats
★glengrin
★Angel Charlet
★Anon★

2020:

★Tahvar★
★mjatwalsh
★glengrin
★babyboo17forever
★LemonadeMouthCafeMule
★AnnieeBelle
★Pnk_Panda_3★
★Ko Schy★ heart
★0ri0★
★Ryanzor★
★Anon★ (You know who you are! razz )

2019:

★That Icarus Kid★
★xIndiscretion
★Anon★
★Turtle Spanker
★0ri0
★So_Moisty
★anatase argent
★babyboo17forever
★loverofcreativity
★d e f i b u l a t o r★

2017:

★Anon By Choice:
★Svampbob:
★GodLucy IV:
★Angel of Terror:
★AttentionDeficitDisorder★:
★La Petite Vivi★:
★Unsolved Mystery★:
★Fox Bakudan★:
★GodLucy Of Crown Royal★:
★That Icarus Kid★ eek
★Jenbot:★
★Vatollia★:
★_iminato_namikazes_v2:★
★Minodarvy:
★GodLucy Of Crown Royal:
★Angelic Tranquility:★:
★beastmistress13★:

Years Past:

★Military Wife 25:★
★Digital_Alice:★
★Tsundere Ninja:★
★Caeum:
★I Maou I:★ eek
★Lady Candyy:
★AinsPixieDust:★
★starcalf:★
★Davidicus Bellefonte:★
★Se lang:★
★Yuuki Kuosu9904:★
★Baka Biff:★
★Eironyx:★
★Shadow_B2uty★
★Call Me Neret★
★Anon★
★call it luck
★Anon★
★mn_4265★
★Marionetteer:★ eek
★Blake Phoenixx★ eek
★Silently Wishful
★Lekazo
★otaku warlord
★UTOPIAN

User Image

ichigokazuki rolled 10 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 4, 3, 4 Total: 32 (10-60)

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
User Image

THREAD UPDATED FOR DECEMBER!

User Image
ITEM SUFFOCATION IS BACK!

if you completed The Great Gaia Quiz/The Colour Quiz or the Who are You Quiz prior to 2021-02-02, you are allowed to redo them as they've received a hefty update.

New thread graphics have been created by the amazing anatase argent! heart

User Image
Link in the Crew Section!
NEW Dressup/Takeover Tuesday Avatar Game/Details on in the discord server! Join Us and see what's happening! Or see the Contest post for the details!

THIS MONTH HAS:
Weekly Dice Rolls
Each week for December new items and plat up for grabs!!
NEW! MONEY RNG!
An RNG to win plat! Check it out! Added second chance to win 25k
Discord Only Contests!!
Join us for avi contests and giveaways held just in discord!

Rebooting thread in progress....OPEN

See the Crew Page for updates on Ichi's life.
Currently without internet at home! crying

User Image

ichigokazuki rolled 10 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 2 Total: 37 (10-60)

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
User Image

Claiming Prizes: Depending on the contest you might require to message me a link to your winning post like in the Money RNG but for daily quoting games like the Weekly Dice Roll or Item Suffocation, you do not need to send a message, just quoting me in your post as the game requires is enough.

Notice: At the start of each month winning numbers and prizes will be changed. So doublecheck your numbers especially for the RNG, also remember people will win prizes throughout the month, so before you start, doublecheck!

User Image
Banner made by Ana!
What's Happening? Dressing up of course! A weekly thing! This is a joint contest with babyboo17forever's and Ko Schy's charities. You don't have to partake in three charities but I encourage you to take a peek!

Task: Each week, we choose a random/funny/old school or whatever item (usually a specific pose too) on Gaia and those who participate have to create an avatar based around that item. We then wear said avatars on the chosen Tuesday, possibly all posting in the same thread! Usually my thread or babyboo17forever's or Ko Schy's charity. But if you have a thread in mind, post your suggestion! Let us know.

Rules/Reminders: You must use the chosen item and pose for said avatar. If you want to qualify for the prize, you must be wearing your creation on the Tuesday as BB will add your avatar to special favourites collection. The item of the week will be posted on the Friday prior to the Tuesday.

How to Enter: Please post your avatars creations here (using the format below) or posting in the avatar channel in our discord server. Refer to rules to qualify for the contest.
The Format:
Please use this when entering TT, as it quotes both myself, BB and Ko Schy's charity mule, as we work together to run TT.
[color=red][b][size=24]Hi! I'd like to enter this week's TT![/size][/color][/b]
[quote="babyboo17forever"][/quote]
[quote="ichigokazuki"][/quote]
[quote="Aerlu"][/quote]

This Week:

Item(s): Causal Cephei, specifically the shirt pose!
User ImageUser Image

Is an LK capsule drop, check my mule seth_red_riley for copies if you need one. You can use the recolour if you have it, but we only have extra copies of the Lk drop verison

Date: 2021-12-07
This is the date you need to have your avatar ready and wearing to enter the contest!

Example:
User Image

Prize: 5000 plat
Other prizes might show up! whee

Last Weeks Winner: N/A

Past Avis: Want to see the avis we have created, here are the Favorites with dates

User Image
UPDATED 2021-12-01

Note: You can win twice from the Money RNG for the month of August 2021. For clarity, that is one person aka one account (NO MULE accounts) can win twice in the Money RNG.

Task: Generate a random number from 1 to 1000

Rules/Reminders: You can try as many times as you want, no limit to attempts/bumps. BUT You can only win twice from this RNG. Each person can win two times and receive two trades of the prize amount.
Once you have gotten a winning number, message me 'ichigokazuki' a link to your winning post.

Run Time: till December 30th/2021

Prize/Winning Numbers:
NEW! Number 32: 25,000 plat (250,000,000,000 gold)
NEW! Number 298: 10,000 plat (100,000,000,000 gold)
NEW! Number 652: 25,000 plat (250,000,000,000 gold)
NEW! Number 914: 10,000 plat (50,000,000,000 gold)

Past Prizes Won this Month

User Image

What is happening? Each week usually starting on Monday but sometimes other days. You can have the chance at winning some prizes! Sometimes That Icarus Kid helps

Task: Roll one 20 sided die and see if you get one of the winning numbers below.

Rules/Reminders: You can only roll a die once a day! You are limited to winning twice in a week. You must quote me in said post. The game will start Monday and end Friday each week. (Unless otherwise stated) It's a first come/first severe deal as well. As someone gets the winning numbers, they will be crossed off. But there is a chance at two people getting the same number before the number is crossed off, first people to roll the number, gets it. Yes, there are some numbers not shown, as they are not winning numbers. If you roll a number that is already taken, you must wait until the following day to re-roll. If you roll after the week ends (like on Saturday or Sunday, those rolls will not count)

Run Time: Week Thirteen: Wednesday December 1st to Sunday December 5th/2021 (EST!)

Format:
[b][color=red]Weekly Dice Roll Chance: Week Thirteen![/color][/b]

Winning Numbers:

1. User Image
3. User Image
5. User Image
7. 25,000 plat
9. User Image
10. User Image
11. User Image
13. 10,000 plat
15. User Image
17. User ImageWon by Lofty Ambition!
19. User Image

Note: If there is leftover prizes not won in a week, they will be used for the following weeks

User Image

ichigokazuki generated a random number between 1 and 15000 ... 12700!

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
User Image

Updated 2021-12-01

Task: It's basically free stuff with a few rules. Simply quote ichigokazuki aka me using the format below (found in charity thread) to receive a trade of items (approx 10 items)! You even get to choose up to two items from the ghost code below! The rest will be random. Items avi is wearing are NOT available!

Rules/Reminders: First and foremost this is a first come, first serve game so even when requesting said items, if someone has requested before you, that person gets it first. If all the items you have requested have already been taken, you will receive a trade of randoms. You will have to wait until the next day to request certain items again. This is to prevent backlog You must quote me in the post, I will not search through pages for you. I have made it easy and have a format you can copy and paste below. This is a daily request, remember to make sure you follow EST Items avi is wearing are NOT available!

Please post the full item name for the items you are requesting and please refrain from asking for certain theme of items (ex: melty colour scheme or male items) I don't know what is what. sweatdrop

Notes: The trade will be coming from my mule seth_red_riley, and the ghost code is for said mule account!

Run Time: till December 30th/2021
Format:
[quote="seth_red_riley"][/quote]
[b][color=red]Item Suffocation Request:demonduck:[/b][/color]

GHOST CODE:

Remember to choose user inventory when ghosting
Items avi is wearing are NOT available!

Items Given this round: 552!

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
User Image

Claiming Prizes: Please message me a link to your winning post! Since I'm human I may miss a winning post or quote, best thing is to message me and allow at least 48 hours before sending a follow up.
CHANGE! (2019-07-30) I raised the amount of gold significantly for the posting challenges!
CHANGE (2014-07-24)
: I raised the amount of gold for each prize. CHANGE (2014-09-27) I once again changed the amount of gold given for the contests.CHANGE (2015-03-29) Changed those gold amount again. CHANGE (2017-03-25): Changed the gold amounts again.

Notice/FAQ: You cannot do any quizzes and the posting challenge at the same time, but the RNG contests above can be done hand in hand with either the 100/500 post challenge or the Great Quiz etc. For the posting challenges, the previous posts from the 500 challenge can go towards the 750/1000/etc posting challenges because those ones do not have a time limit.Label your posts/bumps for easier tracking. Once a quiz or challenge has been completed, you cannot do them again.

Notice 2: The Quizzes and Posting Challenges are receiving an update, if you completed The Great Gaia Quiz/The Colour Quiz or the Who are You Quiz prior to 2021-02-02, you are allowed to redo them as they've received a hefty update.

User Image

Task: This one is real simple! Simply post 100 times in this thread, within four hours!

Rules/Reminders: I will be checking the time stamps on your posts, to make sure it did happen within four hours. Also please message me a link for each 25 posts, to make sure you did post 100 times.
User Image
NEW! Prize: 1200 plat! aka 12,000,000,000 gold

Other posting Challenges: Check under the spoiler!

User Image

Task: Simple, post 250 times in this thread, within six hours!

Rules/Reminders: I will be checking the time stamps on your posts, to make sure it did happen within six hours. Also please message me a link for each 50 posts, to make sure you did post 250 times.
User Image
NEW! Prize: 1800 plat! aka 18,000,000,000 gold

User Image

Task: Simply post 500 times in this thread, within twelve hours!

Rules/Reminders: I will be checking the time stamps on you posts, to make sure it did happen within twelve hours. Also please message me a link for each 50 posts, to make sure you did post 500 times.
User Image
NEW! Prize: 3000 plat! aka 30,000,000,000 gold

User Image

Task: Simply post 750 times in this thread, no time limit!

Rules/Reminders: I will be checking in on you posts, to make sure it is 750 times. Also please message me a link for each 50 posts, to make sure you did post 750 times.
User Image
NEW! Prize: 3000 plat! aka 30,000,000,000 gold

User Image

Task: Simply post 1000 times in this thread, no time limit! I'm serious!

Rules/Reminders: I will be checking in on your posts, to make sure it is 1000 times. Also please message me a link for each 50 posts, to make sure you did post 1000 times.
User Image
NEW! Prize: 3600 plat! aka 36,000,000,000 gold

User Image
Because of Unmie heart

Task: Simply post 2500 times in this thread, no time limit!

Rules/Reminders: I will be checking in on your posts, to make sure it is 2500 times. Also please message me a link for each 50 posts, to make sure you did post 2500 times.
User Image
NEW! Prize: 6000 plat! aka 60,000,000,000 gold

User Image
Because of iheartshrooms heart

Task: Simply post 5000 times in this thread, no time limit!
If you have completed all posting challenges before this one, your previous 2500 posts can go towards this challenge!

Rules/Reminders: I will be checking in on your posts, to make sure it is 5000 times. Also please message me a link for every 100 posts, to make sure you did post 5000 times.
User Image
NEW! Prize: 12,000 plat! aka 120,000,000,000 gold

User Image

User Image
Updated! Revamped Questions! As of 2021-02-02 if you did this quiz before said date, you can do it again!

Task: Answer each of the questions in separate posts.

Rules/Reminders: You cannot answer several questions in one post, these posts will not count. Please repeat the question or at least the number as well as your answer in your post. There is no time limit on this quiz. Message me when you have completed the quiz and give me a link to your last question.
User Image
NEW! Prize: 5000 plat (50,000,000,000 gold)

Questions:

You in Gaia:

1. State your Gaia username?
2. Your Gaia nickname?
3. Have you changed your username?
4. If yes, can you remember your first one? If no, why stay the same?
5. When did you create your first account?
6. How did you learn about Gaia?
7. Why did you join Gaia?
8. What keeps you on Gaia?
9. Do you use mules?
10. Are you still using your first account as your main account?
11. How many accounts have you had at one time?
12. Do you have mules for events?
13. Have you gone on any hiatus?
14. If so for how long? Or have you never gone on hiatus?
15. Do you use the status update?

Your Gaia Avatar:

16. Do you change your avatar regularly? (daily, weekly, monthly, never?)
17. Do you prefer the human or paw base?
18. Do you stick to one gender or change for your avatar?
19. Would you say your avatar is an extension of yourself?
20. Do you dress up your avatar for events or holidays?
21. Do you follow a specific theme when creating an avatar?
22. Do you have a base for an avatar that you use and create the rest about it? (like having a set hair and eyes you use for each one?)
23. Are you a fan of the old school gaia avatar without using the body mods? Or are you glad Gaia created them?
24. What's your favourite colour scheme?
25. Did you ever use tektek when it was around?
26. Do you use the avatar builder?
27. Ever use the ghosting feature?
28. Do you create avatars just for the fun of it? Have a closet full of them?
29. Have you checked out Runway? Entered an avi or two?
30. Have you joined our TT (Takeover Tuesday) contest?

Items:

31. Got a favourite item on Gaia?
32. Are you a hoarder of items? Specifically equip? or do you hoard all items? (like game/kindred etc.)
33. Or are you willing to sell off your inventory for a current quest?
34. Are you willing to quest for items?
35. Prefer items or plat?
36. How many pages of inventory do you have?
37. How many pages are just equipables?
38. Do you organize your inventory pages?
39. Do you have a current quest? What are you questing?
40. Do you use Forum Flairs/Pledges?
41. Do you have a favourite flair/pledge?

Forums:

42. Do you use the forums?
43. Are you a poster or a lurker in the forums?
44. Do you use dark mode when in the forums?
45. Do you have a favourite section you continue to go through?
46. If so which ones?
47. Do you have a specific posting style? (like font/coloured font, etc.)
48. Do you use the tipping feature in the forums?
49. What makes you want to tip a post?
50. Have you ever boosted a thread?
51. Do you have an suggested threads to check out?
52. Do you run or mod any threads?

Gaia Features:
(Edit: I know that without flash a lot of these features/games aren’t accessible unless you use one of the alternative browsers, if you don’t (I don’t) just write what you use to do or hope to do once Gaia hopefully converts them to html5)

53. Do you use Gaia Homes?
54. If yes, do you decorate your home for the holidays or collect items for it? If not, why not?
55. Do you use Gaia Aqariums?
56. Do you update your fish? Collect any specific fish?
57. Do you booty grab?
58. Hangout in Towns 1 or Towns 2?
59. Looking forward to the launch of Towns 3?
60. Ever play/hang out in rally?
61. Do you deck out your gaia car?
62. Do you use alchemy?
63. What level in alchemy are you?
64. Do you quest components? If yes, which ones?
65. Have you used gofusion?
66. Collect charms? (used in gofusion)
67. How do you feel about achievements?
68. Are you a dedicated or casual or could care less achievement hunter?
69. How many achievement points do you have?
70. Do you use Gaia Favourites?
71. Do you organize your favourites?
72. Are you Gaia Married?
73. Are you Gaia divorced?
74. Do you know about Gaia personas?
75. Do you use personas?
76. Ever hang out in Barton Towns (forum roleplays)?
77. Are you signed up with Gaia News Weekly?
78. Do you personalize your profile?
79. Take notes in your Gaia journal?
80. Have you used Guilds?
81. Have a favourite Guild?
82. How many guilds are you a part of?
83. Do you dumpster dive?

Platinum:

84. How much plat do you have?
85. How much plat do you need to complete a current quest?
86. How much plat do you wish you had?
87. Did you switch from gold to platinum?
88. Do you prefer the zeros that comes with being set to gold or prefer the smaller numbers plat gives us?
89. Can you count how many items you have on your wishlist?

Gaia Games:

90. What is your favourite game offered on Gaia?
91. Name one game that is no longer offered on Gaia that you enjoyed? (for example, Monster Galaxy, Heralds of Chao etc.)
92. Do you Gaia fish?
93. Collect fish?
94. Do you play the tournament styles Playpen games? (Smashblox, Word Blitz or Stack Attack?)
95. Are you fond of the games Slots, Blackjack or Pinball?
96. Do you collect tickets?
97. Do you play Switchem? (Hidden in the Dropdown tab of games)
98. Do you play Jigsaw, Tiles or Word Bump?
99. Do you like Lake Kindred?
100. If yes to LK above, what level are you?
101. What is your favourite kin?
102. Do you collect kin?
103. Do you prefer plat farming or rig farming?
104. Do you have a favourite area in LK?
105. Are you a zOMG player?
106. Did you or will you download the zOMG app?
107. Favourite zOMG ring?
108. Did you ever play the event game Fashion Fray? (Apparently it might return)
109. Did you ever get to play the event game Storyboard? (Apparently it might also return)

The Marketplace:

110. Do you use the marketplace to sell items?
111. Or do you prefer the gaia exchange?
112. Do you vend?
113. Does the marketplace frustrate you? (looking at those zero listings!)
114. Do you allow people to purchase items through your shop with gc?
115. How much have you sold in your Gaia Shop?
116. When stocked, do you bid in Flynn’s Plunder or Nicolae’s Blackmarket? (found on the mp)
117. Do you browse the outfit listings?
118. Ever sell outfits on the mp?
119. Do you ever just browse to see what can be found on the mp?

GC & You:

120. Are you a purchaser of GC, past, present or future?
121. Why or why not to purchasing GC?
122. Do you do any of the free GC offers?
123. Do you like the idea of the Angel Sub?
124. Do you like the idea of Kitten Star Perks?
125. How do you feel about the coupons for gc/items/etc?
126. Do you know about Gaia Rewards?
127. Have you collected the stars to purchase items from Gaia Rewards?
128. Ever made a purchase from the Direct Sales? Like the items/bundles/forum flairs?

Misc:

129. Do you have a favourite NPC? (all NPCS across Gaia)
130. Do you have a favourite NPC shop? Why?
131. Do you like goldshop updates?
132. Do you follow the Gaia Manga?
133. Ever taken the risk with the Catches? (Example Lucky Catch/Golden Catch)
134. Have you ever browsed the Workshop?
135. Ever started a request in the Workshop?
136. Voted on anything in the Workshop?
137. Do you attend AtS? (Ask the Staff)
138. Do you follow Staff Alerts?
139. Do you have the Go Gaia app?
140. Taken a look at Dropplr?
141. Do you like the Gaia main page?
142. Collect all the candies from the Bulletin Board?
143. Do you vote in the art contest on the main page?
144. Ever checked out Genkimix? (irl Gaia merch)

More Quizzes: Check under the spoiler!

User Image

Rules/Reminders: You cannot answer several questions in one post, these posts will not count. Please repeat the question or at least the number as well as your answer in your post. There is no time limit on this quiz. Message me when you have completed the quiz and give me a link to your last question.
User Image

The NEW Questions:

You:

1) What is your first name?
2) Do you have a nickname? If so, what is it?
3) How old are you?
4) What gender do you identify as?
5) Your eye colour?
6) Your hair colour?
7) Do you consider yourself tall or short?
8 ) Any accessories that define you? (Signature hat, jewelry, etc.)
9) Do you drive?
10) What country are you from?

Favourites:

11) What is your favourite colour?
12) What is your favourite animal?
13) Favourite TV show?
14) Favourite movie?
15) Favourite novel (series)?
16) Do you obsess over any fictional characters?
17) Favourite singer/band?
18 ) Your favourite song?
19) Do you have a favourite youtuber? Or channel on youtube you like?
20) Do you have a favourite board game?
21) Your favourite brand of phone? (Samsung, Iphone etc.)
22) Favourite video game?
23) Favourite app?
24) Do you have a favourite season?
25) Favourite type of weather?

Let’s talk about food:

26) Do you like food beyond it being fuel to survive?
27) Do you have any food allergies?
28 ) Do you eat junk food? Or are you a very health conscious person?
29) Your favourite veggie?
30) Your favourite fruit?
31) Your favourite type of meat? (If you don’t eat meat, why?)
32) Your favourite meal?
33) Your favourite desert?
34) Do you plan out your meals for the week?
35) Do you bring a list when grocery shopping?
36) Do you eat out a lot? Or is it a treat occasionally?
37) How do you feel about seafood?
38 ) What is your one weakness when it comes to food?
39) Is tomato a fruit or a vegetable to you?
40) Do you consider corn a vegetable?

School and You:

41) Have you graduated public school? (Grades 1 to 8 )
42) Have you graduated high school? (Grades 9-12)
43) Are you attending or have graduated from post-secondary school? (College & University)
44) If yes to question 43, what are going/have gone for in post-secondary school? If no, why didn’t you go?
45) Did/do you enjoy school?
46) What was your favourite subject?
47) What was your least favourite subject?
48 ) Were you part of any clubs? If so, which ones?
49) Were you on any sports teams? If so, which ones?
50) Do you think school prepared you for adult life?

The life-long Job Hunt:

51) Do you have a job?
52) What is your current or last job you had?
53) Do you enjoy your job?
54) Do you find it hard to get a job?
55) If you went to post-secondary school, were you able to get a job in your desired field?
56) At your job, are you required to wear a uniform?
57) Have you ever been interviewed for your job or were you hired on the spot?
58 ) Do you keep your resume up to date?
59) What is your dream job?
60) What was your childhood dream job?

Shelter:

61) Do you live with your parents still? Or have you managed to leave the nest?
62) Do you like your current living arrangements?
63) If you could live anywhere, where would that be?
64) Do you live in a free-standing house, post-secondary dorms or an apartment?
65) What does your dream house look like?
66) Is your home haunted?

Animals:

67) Do you have pets? If so, what furbabies do you have?
68 ) Do you want (more) pets?
69) What is your favourite animal?
70) Are you a cat person?
71) Are you a dog person?
72) Are you an all kind of animal person?
73) Or not an animal person at all?

Love Life: Yay or Nay:

74) Do you have a significant other?
75) Have you ever been in love?
76) If no to question 74, do you have a crush or attraction to someone currently?
77) Are you Gaia married?
78 ) Do you want to get married someday, if not already married or engaged?
79) Has your heart been broken?
80) Have you been the heart breaker?

Other Interesting Facts:

81) Are you part of a religion? If so, which one?
82) Can you swim?
83) Can you ride a bike?
84) Do you work out?
85) Do you have a secret talent?
86) Can you curl your tongue?
87) Do you believe in ghosts?
88 ) Do you believe in aliens?
89) Do you believe in mermaids (mer-men)?
90) Do you believe in bigfoot?
91) Can you knit or crochet?
92) Can you sing? Or can you sing terribly but sing anyway?
93) Do you have kids? Or want to have kids?
94) Is money important to you?
95) Would you consider yourself a happy person?
96) Do you like scary movies or games?
97) What is one thing you couldn’t live without that isn’t water/food/shelter or people?
98 ) If you were a kind of pudding, what pudding would you be?
99) Tell me an interesting fact!
100) Any comments? Questions you think I should add?

User Image

Task: Answer all the questions in separate posts.

Rules/Reminders:You cannot answer several questions in one post, these posts will not count. Please repeat the question or at least the number as well as your answer in your post. There is no time limit on this quiz. Message me when you have completed the quiz and give me a link to your last question. Note:Yes some questions are repeats.
User Image

The Questions:

1) Blue or Red?
2) Blue or Yellow?
3) Blue or Green?
4) Blue or Orange?
5) Blue or Purple?
6) Blue or Pink?
7) Blue or Brown?
8 ) Blue or Grey?
9) Blue or Black?
10) Blue or White?
11) Red or Yellow?
12) Red or Green?
13) Red or Orange?
14) Red or Purple?
15) Red or Pink?
16) Red or Brown?
17) Red or Grey?
18 ) Red or Black?
19) Red or White?
20) Red or Blue?
21) Yellow or Green?
22) Yellow or Orange?
23) Yellow or Purple?
24) Yellow or Pink?
25) Yellow or Brown?
26) Yellow or Grey?
27) Yellow or Black?
28 ) Yellow or White?
29) Yellow or Blue?
30) Yellow or Red?
31) Green or Orange?
32) Green or Purple?
33) Green or Pink?
34) Green or Brown?
35) Green or Grey?
36) Green or Black?
37) Green or White?
38 ) Green or Blue?
39) Green or Red?
40) Green or Yellow?
41) Orange or Purple?
42) Orange or Pink?
43) Orange or Brown?
44) Orange or Grey?
45) Orange or Black?
46) Orange or White?
47) Orange or Blue?
48 ) Orange or Red?
49) Orange or Yellow?
50) Orange or Green?
51) Purple or Pink?
52) Purple or Brown?
53) Purple or Grey?
54) Purple or Black?
55) Purple or White?
56) Purple or Blue?
57) Purple or Red?
58 ) Purple or Yellow?
59) Purple or Green?
60) Purple or Orange?
61) Pink or Brown?
62) Pink or Grey?
63) Pink or Black?
64) Pink or White?
65) Pink or Blue?
66) Pink or Red?
67) Pink or Yellow?
68 ) Pink or Green?
69) Pink or Orange?
70) Pink or Purple?
71) Brown or Grey?
72) Brown or Black?
73) Brown or White?
74) Brown or Blue?
75) Brown or Red?
76) Brown or Yellow?
77) Brown or Green?
78 ) Brown or Orange?
79) Brown or Purple?
80) Brown or Pink?
81) Grey or Black?
82) Grey or White?
83) Grey or Blue?
84) Grey or Red?
85) Grey or Yellow?
86) Grey or Green?
87) Grey or Orange?
88 ) Grey or Purple?
89) Grey or Pink?
90) Grey or Brown?
91) Black or White?
92) Black or Blue?
93) Black or Red?
94) Black or Yellow?
95) Black or Green?
96) Black or Orange?
97) Black or Purple?
98 ) Black or Pink?
99) Black or Brown?
100) Black or Grey?
101) White or Blue?
102) White or Red?
103) White or Yellow?
104) White or Orange?
105) White or Green?
106) White or Purple?
107) White or Pink?
108 ) White or Brown?
109) White or Grey?
110) White or Black?
111) Blue and Red?
112) Blue and Yellow?
113) Blue and Green?
114) Blue and Orange?
115) Blue and Purple?
116) Blue and Pink?
117) Blue and Brown?
118 ) Blue and Grey?
119) Blue and Black?
120) Blue and White?
121) Red and Yellow?
122) Red and Green?
123) Red and Orange?
124) Red and Purple?
125) Red and Pink?
126) Red and Brown?
127) Red and Grey?
128 ) Red and Black?
129) Red and White?
130) Red and Blue?
131) Yellow and Green?
132) Yellow and Orange?
133) Yellow and Purple?
134) Yellow and Pink?
135) Yellow and Brown?
136) Yellow and Grey?
137) Yellow and Black?
138 ) Yellow and White?
139) Yellow and Blue?
140) Yellow and Red?
141) Green and Orange?
142) Green and Purple?
143) Green and Pink?
144) Green and Brown?
145) Green and Grey?
146) Green and Black?
147) Green and White?
148 ) Green and Blue?
149) Green and Red?
150) Green and Yellow?
151) Orange and Purple?
152) Orange and Pink?
153) Orange and Brown?
154) Orange and Grey?
155) Orange and Black?
156) Orange and White?
157) Orange and Blue?
158 ) Orange and Red?
159) Orange and Yellow?
160) Orange and Green?
161) Purple and Pink?
162) Purple and Brown?
163) Purple and Grey?
164) Purple and Black?
165) Purple and White?
166) Purple and Blue?
167) Purple and Red?
168 ) Purple and Yellow?
169) Purple and Green?
170) Purple and Orange?
171) Pink and Brown?
172) Pink and Grey?
173) Pink and Black?
174) Pink and White?
175) Pink and Blue?
176) Pink and Red?
177) Pink and Yellow?
178 ) Pink and Green?
179) Pink and Orange?
180) Pink and Purple?
181) Brown and Grey?
182) Brown and Black?
183) Brown and White?
184) Brown and Blue?
185) Brown and Red?
186) Brown and Yellow?
187) Brown and Green?
188 ) Brown and Orange?
189) Brown and Purple?
190) Brown and Pink?
191) Grey and Black?
192) Grey and White?
193) Grey and Blue?
194) Grey and Red?
195) Grey and Yellow?
196) Grey and Green?
197) Grey and Orange?
198 ) Grey and Purple?
199) Grey and Pink?
200) Grey and Brown?
201) Black and White?
202) Black and Blue?
203) Black and Red?
204) Black and Yellow?
205) Black and Green?
206) Black and Orange?
207) Black and Purple?
208 ) Black and Pink?
209) Black and Brown?
210) Black and Grey?
211) White and Blue?
212) White and Red?
213) White and Yellow?
214) White and Orange?
215) White and Green?
216) White and Purple?
217) White and Pink?
218 ) White and Brown?
219) White and Grey?
220) White and Black?

User Image

Thanks to BlakePhoenixx, for helping me with questions!

Task: Answer each of the questions in separate posts. BE CREATIVE! This quiz allows you to create a profile of yourself in a mythical setting!

User Image
Prize: 500 plat aka 5,000,000,000 gold

The Questions:

1.You’ve fallen asleep as usual in your bed, safely tucked away from the horrors of reality, no more school, or work. You start to dream of a faraway place when the norm is distorted and the rules of Earth are broken and twisted to allow such impossible wonders to take place. You slowly open your eyes. Do you allow the supposed dream to take hold?
2. What race are you (elf, dwarf, angel, ect.)?
3. What is your fantasy name?
4. Are you a dark or light creature?
5. How old are you?
6. What color are your eyes?
7. Do your eyes change colors?
8. What color is your hair?
9. How long or short is your hair?
10. Do you have a tail?
11. Pointy ears?
12. Wings?
13. Any other defining features?
14. What would be your mythical pet?
15. What would be your pet’s name?
16. Does your pet have any powers?
17. Do you use magic?
18. Black magic?
19. Healing magic?
20. Elemental magic?
21. What is your preferred fighting style?
22. Are you self-trained or were you taught?
23. Do you know how to use a sword?
24. Battle axe?
25. Bow and arrow?
26. Throwing knives?
27. Any other preferred weapons?
28. What is your weakness?
29. Do you hide your weakness or try to fix it?
30. What makes you stronger?
31. Are you arrogant?
32. Or are you more humble?
33. Could you defeat a dragon?
34. Could you defeat an Orc?
35. Could you defeat an entire army?
36. Where would you live (mountain, village, forest, ect.)?
37. Do you live with people the same race as you?
38. Were you ever royalty/noblemen?
39. Are you a traveler/wanderer?
40. Do you have a clan or group you travel with?
41. Can people hire you? (Like a mercenary? )
42. How do you get from place to place (flying, dragon, horse, ect.)?
43. If there was a war, what would be your place in it if at all?
44. Do you agree with war?
45. Do you have a spouse?
46. What race is he/she?
47. Does your significant other fight alongside you?
48. Do you have any tattoos or birth marks that stand out?
49. Do you believe in soul mates?
50. Do you have a goal that keeps you going? (Such as finding your parents killer?)

User Image

Thanks to LimeChi, for giving me the idea and questions!

User Image
Prizes: 500 plat aka 5,000,000,000 gold

The Questions:

1) Would you rather have legs as long as your fingers or have fingers as long as your legs?
2) Would you rather be unable to see for one day or unable to use your phone for one month?
3) Would you rather use sandpaper as toilet paper or use hot sauce as eye drops?
4) Would you rather super strong or super fast?
5) Would you rather be poor and work at a job you love or be rich and work at a job you hate?
6) Would you rather be naked in Antarctica or wear a snowsuit in the desert?
7) Would you rather lick a dead frog or eat a maggot?
8 ) Would you rather drink a gallon of mayo or ranch?
9) Would you rather have an extra arm or leg?
10) Would you rather have blue skin or purple skin?
11) Would you rather eat a handful of hair or lick 3 public telephones?
12) Would you rather have a ketchup-dispensing belly button or pencil-sharpening nostrils?
13) Would you rather always say what's on your mind or never speak again?
14) Would you rather have a big group of acquaintances or one close friend?
15) Would you rather find true love or $1,000,000 dollars?
16) Would you rather spend life in prison or be executed?
17) Would you rather wake up from sleeping walking in the middle of an extremely busy freeway or on a window ledge 30 stories up?
18 ) Would you rather be buried alive or eaten alive?
19) Would you rather have no eyebrows or a monobrow?
20) Would you rather be hungry or thirsty?
21) Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into the future or 3 years into the future?
22) Would you rather eat a pinecone or poop a pinecone?
23) Would you rather only be able to shout or only be able to whisper?
24) Would you rather always be hot or always be cold?
25) Would you rather always laugh at sad things or always cry at funny things?
26) Would you rather always be gossiped about or never talked about?
27) Would you rather be a giant hamster or a tiny rhino?
28 ) Would you rather read minds or have the power to be invisible?
29) Would you rather invent a cure for cancer or a cure for AIDS?
30) Would you rather be forgotten or hatefully remembered?
31) Would you rather love and not be loved back or be loved but never love?
32) Would you rather drink a cup of vinegar or a cup of spoiled milk?
33) Would you rather be three feet taller or three feet shorter?
34) Would you rather be born with an elephant trunk or a giraffe neck?
35) Would you rather have a kangaroo or a koala as your pet?
36) Would you rather have a missing finger or an extra toe?
37) Would you rather walk on the moon or visit the bottom of the ocean?
38 ) Would you rather have green skin (Wicked Witch) or purple (Barney)?
39) Would you rather be a cat or a dog?
40) Would you rather pee every time you stand up or poop every time you sit down?
41) Would you rather have a freakishly huge smile or a freakishly small nose?
42) Would you rather know when you will die or how you will die? (you can't stop it)
43) Would you rather meet an alien visitor or travel to outer space?
44) Would you rather go about your normal day naked or fall asleep for a year?
45) Would you rather be hairy all over or have no hair on your body at all?
46) Would you rather know it all or have it all?
47) Would you rather be married to someone who doesn't love you or be married to someone you don't love?
48 ) Would you rather have your name known forever by doing something terrible or never be recognized for accomplishing something wonderful?
49) Would you rather have an attractive spouse that treats you badly or have a ugly spouse that adores you?
50) Would you rather show your friends and family your entire internet history or live near a volcano?
51) Would you rather be the last human left on earth or be dead?
52) Would you rather prevent a huge disaster (that kills a significant number of people) or prevent the deaths of three people you choose?
53) Would you rather be attacked by 50 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck?
54) Would you rather only dance the Macarena or the only dance the charleston?
55) Would you rather dress like people would 100's of years ago or dress like a person in the future?
56) Would you rather have your elbow joints facing the opposite direction or have your knees facing backwards?
57) Would you rather be trapped in a sand storm or be trapped in a snow storm?
58 ) Would you rather change gender every time you sneeze, or not be able to tell the difference between a muffin and a baby? (To clarify, the baby wouldn't necessarily look like a muffin, nor would a muffin look like a baby, you just can't tell the difference between the two. They appear as the same thing.)
59) Would you rather drink 1 gallon of ketchup or 1 gallon of mustard?
60) Would you rather know it all or have it all?
61) Would you rather eat a worm or a lizard?
62) Would you rather be a main character in south park or family guy?
63) Would you rather have one human sized frog leg, or one human size badger arm?
64) Would you rather have pig’s ears or a cow’s nose?
65) Would you rather have sausage or bacon with your eggs?
66) Would you rather have swiss cheese or cheddar cheese with your cheeseburger?
67) Would you rather eats apples with peanut butter or carrots with peanut butter?
68 ) Would you rather form a rock band or a pop band?
69) Would you rather eat earthworms for breakfast or leeches for dinner?
70) Would you rather like to be in room filled with cockroaches or spiders?
71) Would you rather drink hot water or iced water?
72) Would you rather like to be Superman or Spiderman?
73) Would you rather be a giant insect or a tiny mammal?
74) Would you rather eat a dead rat or a dead frog?
75) Would you rather kiss a donkey or lick a pig?
76) Would you rather eat sushi or liver?
77) Would you rather have 3 eyes or webbed feet?
78 ) Would you rather marry a vain person or a person with poor image?
79) Would you rather have one best friend or 10 good friends?
80) Would you rather have a nerdy but sweet boyfriend/girlfriend or a really hot but jerk of a boyfriend/girlfriend?
81) Would you rather take the fall for a friend and get in trouble, or blame someone else and not get in trouble?
82) Would you rather have cold tea or hot tea?
83) Would you rather cheat on someone or be the one cheated on?
84) Would you rather have one wish fulfilled immediately or three wishes fulfilled in 10 years?
85) Would you rather be invisible or be super strong?
86) Would you rather always lie or always speak the truth?
87) Would you rather go back in time to kill Hitler before the Holocaust happened or bring back 5 people to life?
88 ) Would you rather have no arms or no legs?
89) Would you rather have your head twice your normal size or half your normal size
90) Would you rather baby sit 3 month old triplets for 4 hours or go with out food and water for the next 24 hours?
91) Would you rather drink hot coffee or iced coffee?
92) Would you rather spend the next year exempt from all taxes or have a one month paid vacation?
93) Would you rather do RNGs or Dice rolls for contests on Gaia?
94) Would you rather watch Naruto or Attack on Titain? (its anime)
95) Would you rather be able to teleport or fly?
96) Would you rather bring world peace or eliminate hunger and diseases?
97) Would you rather love someone you can’t have or have someone you don’t love?
98 ) Would you rather have a Gamecube or a Nintendo 64?
99) Would you rather have permanent clown face, or permanent clown clothes?
100) Would you rather have time or money on your side?

User Image

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
User Image

Notice: If you happen to become a lucky winner but don't see your name listed, just message me and let me know.

Special Limited Contests August 2019-Present:

Weekly Dice Roll: Week Thirteen! (Run Time Dec 1st to Dec 5th/2021:
Lofty Ambition: Tough Talker (VAT: 21,904 plat)

Money RNG November 2021:
Bang Bonchan: 25,000 plat (Number 31)

Weekly Dice Roll: Week Twelve! (Run Time Oct 25th to Oct 29th/2021:
Gyeongdan: Imperial Para Soul (VAT: 8774 plat)
Mochishiba: Pink Horns of the Demon (VAT: 18,493 plat)
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: Cool Wool Gathering (VAT: 2286 plat)
Aria Noir: 25,000 plat
Mochishiba: Love Is Blind (VAT: 8809 plat)
Gyeongdan: Crow's Frozen End (VAT: 2853 plat)
STD Coated Slut: Secret Gummi Glutton (VAT: 1569 plat)
SeoKyu Hyun: Sundae Polar Brr (VAT: 3193 plat)
Aria Noir: All Seeing Eyes of the Forest (VAT: 1654 plat)

Weekly Dice Roll: Week Eleven! (Run Time Oct 19th to Oct 22nd/2021:
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: Spirited Legs (VAT: 2875 plat)
Lofty Ambition: Valiant Queen of Heart (VAT: 9326 plat)
Gyeongdan: 25,000 plat
Mochishiba: Funky Lilly Locket (VAT: 91,423 plat)
Monggee: Flint Guardian Angel (VAT: 2852 plat)
Bang Bonchan: Angry Sinful Dino (VAT: 3671 plat)
Niroshan: 25,000 plat
STD Coated Slut: Classic Upswept Tresses (VAT: 1967 plat)
Erry Chu: Fairies Abode (VAT: 13,257 plat)

Weekly Dice Roll: Week Ten! (Run Time Oct 4th to Oct 8th/2021:
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: 25,000 plat
Peepeetah: Funky Lilly Locket (VAT: 93,428 plat)
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: Ember Hymn of Faith (VAT: 5234 plat)
Rupixy: Sheer Glittering Stockings (VAT: 1277 plat)
Bang Bonchan: Ghost Stroll (VAT: 1488 plat)
Monggee: Confectionery Collector (VAT: 1519 plat)
x33Candy: Lil leggies (VAT: 37,053 plat)

Weekly Dice Roll: Week Nine! (Run Time Sept 29th to Oct 3rd/2021:
Bang Bonchan: Adorkable Mimi Neko (VAT: 17,699 plat)
Peepeetah: Ruthless Gatekeeper (VAT: 9003 plat)
Monggee: 10,000 plat
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: White Rabbit Nurse (VAT: 2788 plat)
Rupixy: Dark Healer (VAT: 2390 plat)
Peepeetah: Lonely Waifu (VAT: 1908 plat)
Bang Bonchan: NeoGaia Mercenary (VAT: 58,466 plat)

Weekly Dice Roll: Week Eight! (Run Time Sept 20th to Sept 24th/2021:
Bang Bonchan: 25,000 plat
SeoKyu Hyun: Inari's Beads (VAT: 10,510 plat)
Monggee: Pink Marionette (VAT: 933 plat)
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: Decayed Life For You (VAT: 4579 plat)
Peepeetah: Buttersis Butteriem (VAT: 20,529 plat)
Bang Bonchan: Ghostly Halo (VAT: 2427 plat)
Monggee: HoC: Knight of Horizon (VAT: 1382 plat)
Niroshan: 25,000 plat

Weekly Dice Roll: Week Seven! (Run Time Sept 15th to Sept 19th/2021:
Peepeetah: Princesse Confiserie (VAT: 2095 plat)
Rupixy: Exorciblings (VAT: 4944 plat)
Monggee: Staff of a Queen Knight (VAT: 10,491 plat)
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: Shiro Otter Chan Mascot Suit (VAT: 11,236 plat)
STD Coated Slut: Sakura Catharsis Lucem (VAT: 12,627 plat)
Niroshan: Hwaiting (VAT: 2458 plat)
Monggee: 25,000 plat
Crimson Pythea: 25,000 plat

Weekly Dice Roll: Week Six! (Run Time Sept 7th to Sept 10th/2021:
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: 50,000 plat
STD Coated Slut: Cute Deerly Beloved (VAT: 9158 plat)
Niroshan: Little Bunma (VAT: 4867 plat)
Lofty Ambition: Poison Sucre Patisserie (VAT: 15,388 plat)

Money RNG September 2021:
Bang Bonchan: 25,000 plat (Number 29)
Peepeetah: 10,000 plat (Number 300)
Rupixy: 10,000 plat (Number 300)
Rupixy: 10,000 plat (Number 914)
GL1TT3RH3LL: 25,000 plat (Number 29)
Bang Bonchan: 10,000 plat (Number 300)

Weekly Dice Roll: Week Five! (Run Time Aug 30th to Sept 3rd/2021:
Bang Bonchan: Rebel Practices (VAT: 2053 plat)
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: 10,000 plat
Niroshan: 100,000 plat
SeoKyu Baby: Absolute Manner (VAT: 4221 plat)
Bam_Its_Layla: 25,000 plat
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: Golden Sweeping Gale (VAT: 9854 plat)
Monggee: Ruby Laurels (VAT: 2057 plat)
STD Coated Slut: Warm Sprightly Twintails (VAT: 17,285 plat)
Monggee: Princesse Confiserie (VAT: 1957 plat)

Weekly Dice Roll: Week Four! (Run Time Aug 23rd to 27th/2021:
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: Natural Ascended Glimmering Gaze (VAT: 29,349 plat)
Niroshan: Lovely Bunma (VAT: 9557 plat)
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: Pleasant Diamond of the First Water (VAT: 6326 plat)
Bang Bonchan: 10,000 plat
Lofty Ambition: 5000 plat
STD Coated Slut: Alruna's Dark Absolution (VAT: 25,125 plat)

Weekly Dice Roll: Week Three! (Run Time Aug 16th to 20th/2021:
satansrose: Sleepy Cat Calling (VAT: 6966 plat)
Palixi: Lori The Gothic Vamp (VAT: 5916 plat)
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: 100,000 plat
Palixi: Cutie Ghosting Around (VAT: 12,872 plat)

Weekly Dice Roll: Week Two! (Run Time Aug 9th to 13th/2021:
xIndiscretion: sissero (VAT: 8822 plat)
IAdorkableKitty2: Business Thicc (VAT: 28,885 plat)
Lofty Ambition: Sealed Angel Item (VAT: 31,397 plat)
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: Anime Gaze (VAT: 13,295 plat)
satanrose: 50,000 plat
STD Coated Slut: 50,0000 plat

Money RNG August 2021:
xIndiscretion: 25,000 plat (Number 28 )
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: 25,000 plat (Number 28 )
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: 25,000 plat (Number 28 )
GL1TT3RH3LL: 25,000 plat (Number 745)
Daisy Divine: 10,000 plat (Number 297)

Weekly Dice Roll: Week One! (Run Time Aug 2nd to 6th/2021:
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: 5000 plat
satansrose: Pleasant Diamond of the First Water (VAT: 9045 plat)
Lofty Ambition: Her Ardent Embrace (VAT: 1796 plat)
xXRed Moon VampiressXx: Smitten Kitten Twintails (VAT: 8182 plat)
the purple mew: Vacation Kicks (VAT: 7055 plat)
xXRed Moon VampiressXx: 10,000 plat

Ichi's Raffle JULY 2021:
What a drag: Withered Sacred Mother (VAT: 88,334 plat), Funky Lilly Locket (VAT: 33,174 plat)

Ichi's Avi Contest July 2021:
IAdorkableKitty2: 20,000 plat
the purple mew: 10,000 plat
babyboo17forever: 5000 plat
xXRed Moon VampiressXx: 5000 plat

Money RNG JULY 2021:
Demonized IV: 25,000 plat (Number 27)
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: 10,000 plat (Number 296)
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: 5000 plat (Number 999)
satansrose: 25,000 plat (Number 27)
Lofty Ambition: 25,000 plat (Number 27)

Ichi's Raffle JUNE 2021:
Jinsei Kakete:Her Holographic Reign (VAT: 188,045 plat)

Ichi's Avi Contest June 2021:
Rawr_Im_Keelicious: 20,000 plat
Specia1 k: 10,000 plat

Money RNG JUNE 2021:
Lofty Ambition: 25,000 plat
CooWings: 10,000 plat (number 444)
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: 25,000 plat (number 27)
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: 10,000 plat (number 444(

Ichi's Avi Contest May 2021:
Rawr_Im_Keelicious: 20,000 plat (200,000,00,000 gold)

7th Anniversary Draw 2021:
Xia Yi Zhan Xingfu: 70,000 plat (700,000,000,000 gold)

Easter Egg Hunt 2021:
The Splooting Corgi: Baby Seal Slippers (VAT: 182,058 plat)

Ichi's Raffle April 2021:
h1b1k11: Shisen (VAT: 163,477 plat)

Money RNG April 2021:
CooWings: 25,000 plat
Rheypunzel: 10,000 plat
garterbeIts: 10,000 plat

Ichi's Raffle March 2021:
Queentintin: Anubis SPF 5000 (VAT: 184,144 plat)

Money RNG March 2021:
KindredCollector: 25,000 plat
KindredCollector: 25,000 plat
The Splooting Corgi: 25,000 plat
Rawr_Im_Keelicious: 5000 plat

Ichi's Raffle Feb 2021:
babyboo17forever: Knife Party: The Set: The Musical (VAT: 315,166plat)

The Toy Chest 2021:
2021-03-28
CooWings: Fresh to Dreamy Death (VAT: 3177p)
Intense Lullaby: Fresh to Dreamy Death (VAT: 3177p)
IAdorkableKitty2: Ring Around the Rosie (VAT: 2344p)
2021-03-21
CooWings: Need More Fresh Healing! (VAT: 2037plat)
puuur: [Exclusive] Fire Slayer (VAT: 3353 plat)
The Splooting Corgi: Fallen Wish 12th Gen. (VAT: 1427 plat)
2021-01-24
puuur: Anarchist's Sinful End (VAT: 2708 plat)
2021-01-31
puuur: I have sinned clearly (VAT: 2571 plat)
Rawr_Im_Keelicious: I have sinned clearly (VAT: 2571 plat)
2021-02-21
Pink Fregia: Strawberry Meido Cafe: Dere's Side (VAT: 3107plat)
Queentintin: Strawberry Meido Cafe: Dere's Side (VAT: 3107plat)
2021-02-28
Rawr_Im_Keelicious: Sandman's Guilt (VAT: 1116p)

Zombie War (June 2020)
Grand Winner: Choc Bear: 25,000 plat
Choc Bear: 2000 plat
Missyllaneous: 2000 plat
Crimson Pythea: 1000 plat
Lost Utopia: 500 plat

June's Raffle (June 2020)
Drug Excursions: il botte trop grand (VAT: 226,451 plat)

May's Flower Raffle (May 2020)
breathless_dead: Angel's Egg (VAT: 159,055 plat)

Zombie War (May 2020)
Grand Winner: Crimson Pythea: 15,000 plat
Human Desires: 500 plat
Crimson Pythea: 2000 plat
breathless_dead: 2000 plat
DawnLuna: 500 plat
Lost Utopia: 1000 plat

Takeover Tuesdays:
PermaBanned EiAi: 5000 plat(2020-05-05)
CooWings: 5000 plat(2020-05-12)
CooWings: 5000 plat(2020-05-19)
Crimson Pythea:[ 5000 plat (2020-05-26)
SunsetSoundwave: 1000 plat (2020-05-26)
-vengeful intentions-: 1000 plat (2020-05-26)
SunsetSoundwave: 5000 plat (2020-06-02)
MistySol: 1000 plat (2020-06-02)
Rue_hime: 1000 plat (2020-06-02)
~Lovers Lost~: 5000 plat (2020-06-09)
MistySol: 1000 plat (2020-06-09)
-vengeful intentions-: 1000 plat (2020-06-09)
DawnLuna: 5000 plat (2020-06-22)
Rue_hime: 5000 plat (2020-06-30)
BlindDivine: 1000 plat (2020-06-30)
Drug Excursions: 1000 plat (2020-06-30)
Rue_hime:5000 plat (2020-09-15)

Zombie War (April 2020)
Grand Winner:Human Desires: 50,000 plat (500,000,000,000 gold)
jollibeans: 2000 plat (20,000,000,000 gold)
Human Desires: 2000 plat (20,000,000,000 gold)
CooWings: 2000 plat (20,000,000,000 gold)
breathless_dead: 2000 plat (20,000,000,000 gold)
Just A Portrait: 1000 plat (10,000,000,000 gold)
Crimson Pythea: 1000 plat (10,000,000,000 gold)

Spring Raffle (April 2020):
N/A

The Journey to 20k Pages:
Mini-Goals
Rue_hime: 2500 plat (25,000,000,000 gold) (Pg: 10,250)
Rue_hime: 5000 plat (50,000,000,000 gold) (Pg: 10,500)
jollibeans: 7500 plat (75,000,000,000 gold) (Pg: 10,750)
jollibeans: 2500 plat (25,000,000,000 gold) (Pg: 11,250)
Human Desires: 5000 plat (50,000,000,000 gold) (11,500)
Human Desires: 7500 plat (75,000,000,000 gold) (11,750)
Crimson Pythea: 2500 plat (pg 12,250)
Rue_hime: 5000 plat (pg 12,500)
Choc Bear: 7500 plat (pg 12,750)
Main Goals
Lost Utopia: 20,000 plat (200,000,000,000 gold) (Pg: 12,000)

The Toy Chest 2020:
jollibeans: Boundless Sky's the Limit (VAT: 3032 plat)

2020-03-08
CooWings: Boundless Sky's the Limit (VAT: 3032 plat)
jollibeans: Crow's Distant End (VAT: 1807 plat)
Rue_hime: Petit Kinokoyi (VAT: 5038 plat)
Sandwix: Crow's Distant End (VAT: 1807 plat)
Darkest Soul Anon: Timeless Feisty Fringe (VAT: 1985 plat)

2020-03-15
jollibeans: Demonic Anklets (VAT: 2249 plat
Phantom Geass: Apatite Dancer (VAT: 1481 plat)
CooWings: Valiant Queen of Heart (VAT: 1467 plat)
Rue_hime: Boundless Sky's the Limit (VAT: 4390 plat)
Darkest Soul Anon: Little Friend (VAT: 1411 plat)

2020-03-22
CooWings: Fruity Beautyfowl (VAT: 1155 plat)
Rue_hime: Suika Hang 10kV (VAT: 1332 plat)
jollibeans: I have sinned clearly (VAT: 1264 plat)
xXRed Moon VampiressXx: Tropical Beachcomber (VAT: 3832 plat)

2020-03-29
jollibeans: Regretful Hardboiled Heartbreaker (VAT: 1784 plat)
Rue_hime: Brilliant Sheepy Style (VAT: 1970 plat)
Human Desires: Brilliant Pumpkin Poof (VAT: 1448 plat)

2020-04-05
jollibeans: Chilly Gluttonous Kit (VAT: 4001 plat)
Rue_hime: Appetizing Mad Tea Party (VAT: 1018 plat)
Human Desires: Chuchu Sprint (VAT: 1371 plat)
babyboo17forever: Poison Sweet Patisserie (VAT: 1972 plat)

2020-04-12
iheartshrooms: Light Edgy Summer Cut (VAT: 1834 plat)
Just A Portrait: Silent Enchantelure (VAT: 2150 plat)
Human Desires: Peppy Winter Bloom (VAT: 1054 plat)
jollibeans: Sooty Rat King (VAT: 3396 plat)

2020-04-19
feefee-lee: Astrologer's Natural Path (VAT: 4340 plat)
Rue_hime: Astrologer's Natural Path (VAT: 4340 plat)

2020-04-26
Rue_hime: Toxic Grim Gallytrot (VAT: 1023 plat)

2020-05-03
PermaBanned EiAi: Filled With Viridescent Stars (VAT: 3282 plat)
-vengeful intentions-: Elizabeth's Secret (VAT: 3901 plat)
CooWings: Tiny Cheerful Bachelorette (VAT: 3510 plat)
typintypos: Frozen Habitually Cozy (VAT: 4787 plat)
Wixler: Warm Cleric Of Love (VAT: 4354 plat)
Missyllaneous: Cute Deerly Beloved (VAT: 3672 plat)
Rue_hime: SDPlus #453 Chouko (VAT: 1152 plat)
Human Desires: Euphoric Fire and Blood (VAT: 3280 plat)
glengrin: Regretful Hardboiled Heartbreaker (VAT: 1201 plat)
babyboo17forever: Absolute Manner (VAT: 4626 plat)
DawnLuna: Harvest Moon (VAT: 4318 plat)

2020-05-10
obnoxiousJiggler: Ensoleillé Flèche Synchronisée (VAT: 1874 plat)
Crimson Pythea: Lil Witchy Monster (VAT: 3381 plat)
Human Desires: Mute Mousy Miss (VAT: 4003 plat)
Rue_hime: Light Luscious Lööps (VAT: 3454 plat)
DawnLuna: Boundless Sky's the Limit (VAT: 3207 plat)
typintypos: Intimidating Incinerating Heels (VAT: 1876 plat)

2020-05-17
Missyllaneous: Royal Crown Blue (VAT: 1775 plat)
CooWings: Royal Crown Blue (VAT: 1775 plat)
Crimson Pythea: Suika Hang 10kV (VAT: 1477 plat)
Drug Excursions: Sherbert Cleric Of Love (VAT: 4104 plat)
breathless_dead: Sherbert Cleric Of Love (VAT: 4104 plat)
Human Desires: Graceful Anxious Ana (VAT: 4694 plat)
Rue_hime: Antiquated Mad Tea Party (VAT: 2021 plat)
MistySol: Chocolate Cherry On Top (VAT: 1958 plat)

2020-05-24
impuritea: Winter Sweet Pea (VAT: 1010 plat)
xLolliee: Mary Mcfly (VAT: 2400 plat)
Mikirani: Inari's Revival: Andraste (VAT: 4065 plat)
xXRed Moon VampiressXx: FatalityKaz's Stoic Glimpse (VAT: 2169 plat)
Palixi: Tattle Tail (VAT: 4877 plat)
SunsetSoundwave: Dutiful Nephilim (VAT: 1111 plat)
FlirtwithDisaster: Bloody TT n TT (VAT: 2637 plat)
PermaBanned EiAi: Briar Horns (VAT: 3759 plat)
MistySol: Crow's Distant End (VAT: 1548 plat)
Baequen: Light Saltwater Waves (VAT: 4048 plat)
bisqueBiscuit: The Polar Bear Hunters (VAT: 2136 plat)
-vengeful intentions-: Witch of Embers (VAT: 1849 plat)

2020-05-31
Missyllaneous: Brilliant Monkey Mane (VAT: 2929 plat)
-vengeful intentions-: Starry Arborem Fera (VAT: 2162 plat)
Ganbare Deku: Imperious Versaciblings (VAT: 4437 plat)
Rue_hime: Independent Gluttonous Kit (VAT: 2216 plat)
Palixi: Red Horns of the Demon (VAT: 1794 plat)
Drug Excursions: Dreamy Nocte Malum (VAT: 1322 plat)
PermaBanned EiAi: Flint Summoned Punk (VAT: 3801 plat)
Human Desires: Elizabeth's Secret (VAT: 1983 plat)
xLolliee: Enchanted Vision (VAT: 4901 plat)
DawnLuna: Feeling Lucky in the Evening (VAT: 3593 plat)

2020-06-07
Choc Bear: Neapolitan Confection Confession (VAT: 2869 plat)
Human Desires: Vinland's Yang (VAT: 2383 plat)
FlirtwithDisaster: Ski Hunny (VAT: 4786 plat)
glengrin: Unbearably Deceptive (VAT: 4567 plat)
Drug Excursions: SDPlus #240 Starbabies Biv (VAT: 3221 plat)
DawnLuna: Goldheart Trainer Eclipse (VAT: 1538 plat)

2020-06-14
Missyllaneous: Dark Soulsucker Tresses (VAT: 1662 plat)
Choc Bear: Shut Up Whiny Baby (VAT: 4432 plat)
typintypos: Meido Cafe: Yan's Side (VAT: 4490 plat)
Rue_hime: Bubblemelt Wings (VAT: 2813 plat)
-vengeful intentions-: A's Other Kitten Set (VAT: 2743 plat)
MistySol: Icy Shear Whimsy (VAT: 1425 plat)
DawnLuna: Rexxy's Dream (VAT: 2239 plat)

2020-06-21
Choc Bear: Harvest Moon (VAT: 3798 plat)
daeyuna: Glitching Lurker (VAT: 2565 plat)
qtLie: Black Cherry On Top (VAT: 4793 plat)
Chamomile Dream: First Sanguine Wishes (VAT: 1917 plat)

2020-06-28
daeyuna: Rusty Son of Odin (VAT: 2817 plat)
Choc Bear: Euphoric Fire and Blood (VAT: 3188 plat)
Mikirani: Feeshi Karp Tails (VAT: 2828 plat)
DawnLuna: Lil Bubblegum Monster (VAT: 3373 plat)
MistySol: Bluechai Barista Batista (VAT: 1794 plat)

Love it or Hate it Valentines Day Avatar Contest 2020
Haji Demon: 7500 plat (75,000,000,000 gold) + Cranky Goat (VAT: 39,375 plat)
Fyre_Vixin: 7500 plat (75,000,000,000 gold) + Obnatus Amare (VAT: 34,410 plat)

The Leap Year Raffle 2020
N/A

New Year Raffle 2020
MurasakiTek: 25,000 plat (250,000,000,000 gold) + GCash Giftcard 1000GC (VAT: 147,029 plat)

Winter Scenic Avatar Contest 2019
First Place:
Cisere: 10,000 plat (100,000,000,000 gold) + Cloak of Invisibility (VAT: 109,899 plat)
Second Place:
babyboo17forever: 7500 plat (75,000,000,000 gold)
Third Place:
iheartshrooms: 5000 plat (50,000,000,000 gold)

Christmas Wishes
0ri0: 10,000 plat (100,000,000,000 gold)
iheartshrooms: 10,000 plat (100,000,000,000 gold)
xXRed Moon VampiressXx: 10,000 plat (100,000,000,000 gold)
xIndiscretion: 10,000 plat (100,000,000,000 gold)
rheilinn: 10,000 plat (100,000,000,000 gold)
wvIIfIower: 10,000 plat (100,000,000,000 gold)
ClockworkAngel28: 10,000 plat (100,000,000,000 gold)
Crimson Pythea: 10,000 plat (100,000,000,000 gold)
breathless_dead: 10,000 plat (100,000,000,000 gold)
ambers_rainbow: 10,000 plat (100,000,000,000 gold)
N/A
HisNekoNeko: 10,000 plat (100,000,000,000 gold)

Holiday Raffle
N/A

The Journey to 10k Pages!
Mini Goals:
Shan Enzeru: 2500 plat (25,000,000,000 gold) (Page 8250)
xIndiscretion: 5000 plat (50,000,000,000 gold) (Page 8500)
iheartshrooms: 7500 plat (75,000,000,000 gold) (Page 8750)
breathless_dead: 2500 plat (25,000,000,000 gold) (Page 9250)
just joy: 5000 plat (50,000,000,000 gold)(pg 9500)
just joy: 7500 plat (75,000,000,000 gold)(pg 9750)
Main Goals:
ButterflyxMadness: 10,000 plat (100,000,000,000 gold) (Page 9000)
SunsetSoundwave: 50,000 plat (500,000,000,000 gold) (Page 10,000)
Extras:

Page 9000
Ko Schy:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
Ms Beilschmidt:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
xXRed Moon VampiressXx:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
babyboo17forever:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
xIndiscretion:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
Haji Demon:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
thecutehelper:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
x S n o w C a n d y x:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
brook19:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
onemuslimgirl:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
xxx A n g e l B a l l xxx:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
fanxychild:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
aeglof:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
wvIIfIower:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
ClockworkAngel28:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
iheartshrooms:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
rheilinn:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
Crimson Pythea:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
DarkWhispyr:500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
Page 10,0000
iheartshrooms:Antiquated Mad Tea Party (VAT: 2919 plat)
CooWings:Merry Treat Yo Self (VAT: 1232 plat
Darkest Soul Anon:Crow's Distant End (VAT: 1298 plat)
just joy:Delicious Dragon Around (VAT: 2522 plat)
Rue_hime:Brilliant Monkey Mane (VAT: 1838 plat)
scyneria:Cute Lovebirds (VAT: 2560 plat)
typintypos:Suika Hang 10kV (VAT: 2927 plat)
Ko Schy:Hold Me Gently (VAT: 2043 plat)
xXRed Moon VampiressXx:Sweet Pelagic Primadonnam (VAT: 2444 plat)
babyboo17forever:Mega Tower Haunt (VAT: 1369 plat)
LadyAssassin11:Pizza Me Please (VAT: 1742 plat)
Angel Charlet:Filled With Viridescent Stars (VAT: 1594 plat)
Kyuui Kiwi:Petit Kinokoyi (VAT: 2539 plat)

Autumn Raffle (2019):
brook19: 50,000 plat (500,000,000,000 gold)

October Raffle (2019):
babyboo17forever: 50,000 plat (500,000,000,000 gold) + GCash Giftcard 200GC

Trick and Treat Quoting Contest (October 2019):
Grand Prize Winner:
Yuvreenroks: 50,000 plat (500,000,000,000 gold)

Bundle Winners:
babyboo17forever: Cotton White and Blue Bundle, Lavender Bundle
chelseylee__z: Halloween Pumpkin Bundle, Fish Bundle
0ri0: Dollmaker Bundle, Dew Drop Bundle
Haji Demon: Case of a Criminologist: Thief Bundle, Within the Force Bundle
xIndiscretion: Sanguine Addiction Bundle, Hazel's Hood Bundle

Participates:
ilover1508: 500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
babyboo17forever: 500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
Ko Schy: 500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
batty issues: 500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
chelseylee__z: 500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
loverofcreativity: 500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
Yuvreenroks: 500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
0ri0: 500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
cutefaty: 500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
Haji Demon: 500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
Shan Enzeru: 500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
xIndiscretion: 500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
breathless_dead: 500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)
Selfishly Hated: 500 plat (5,000,000,000 gold)

Birthday Raffle, Sept 2019
thecutehelper: 5000 plat (50,000,000,000 gold) + 200 GC Giftcard

Zombie War August 2019
GoFuser: 10,000p (100,000,000 gold)

Welcome Back Raffle 2019
xLieca: 2500p (25,000,0000,000 gold) + 200 GC Giftcard

ITEM RNGS October 2019 to Present:

The Month of October 2019:
Alarice Scarlet: The Thiccest Thighs (VAT: 48,000 plat)
ilover1508: SPOOP SUIT (VAT: 36,000 plat)
HisNekoNeko: Ancient Katana (VAT: 96,000 plat)
x S n o w C a n d y x: Ancient Katana (VAT: 110,000 plat)
xIndiscretion: GCash Giftcard 500GC (VAT: 83,390 plat)
xIndiscretion: Bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce (VAT: 24,232 plat)
Yuvreenroks: GCash Giftcard 500GC (VAT: 83,390 plat)

The Month of November 2019
xIndiscretion: Benevolent Yang (VAT: 26,605 plat)
0ri0: Bunnies with an Alibi (VAT: 3003 plat)
0ri0: Numb Skulls (VAT: 6237 plat)
kat-lg: Nitemare Scarf (VAT: 5071 plat)
kat-lg: Toxic Jacked-up Shirt (VAT: 9162 plat
ilover1508: Black Diamond Ski Hunny (VAT: 9816 plat)
xXRed Moon VampiressXx: Tools of Obsession (VAT: 71,537 plat)
xIndiscretion: Hana's Secret Letters (VAT: 41,199 plat)
iheartshrooms: Pocket Dragon (VAT: 19,975 plat)
Haji Demon: Princess’s Arm Stance (VAT: 37,504 plat)
Crimson Pythea: Little Miss Tuffet (VAT: 24,741)
iheartshrooms: Demure Princess Charming (VAT: 1984 plat)
iheartshrooms: The Season of Amaranth (VAT: 27,376 plat)
xXRed Moon VampiressXx: Yummy Fruity Jellies (VAT: 1157 plat)
StalkingYouFromBehind: Kandidreads (VAT: 7109 plat)
fanxychild: Demure Lila Fa (VAT: 5821)

The Month of December 2019

xIndiscretion: Mini Nitemare Wings (VAT: 5524 plat)
rheilinn: Sealed Angel Item (VAT: 19,575 plat)
cakecicle: Lord Arrion's OMG (VAT: 5350 plat)
wvIIfIower: GCash Giftcard 500GC (VAT: 84,003 plat)
wvIIfIower: Sealed Angel Item (VAT: 18,601 plat)
fanxychild: Sealed Angel Item (VAT: 18,601 plat)
iheartshrooms: We Bloody Thirst (VAT: 17,634 plat)
yralli: Haunted Honorary Ghost (VAT: 3984 plat)
Crimson Pythea: SDPlus #176 Thief (VAT: 14,410 plat)
iheartshrooms: Chloe the Fool (VAT: 5434 plat)

The Month of January 2020

BloodAngel95: Heavenly Witch of the North (VAT: 29,350 plat)
Crimson Pythea: Soft Gardealle (VAT: 8869 plat)
rolly joger: Loner Spot (VAT: 4461 plat)
typintypos: Verdant Necromansea (VAT: 6278 plat)
iheartshrooms: KiKi Kitty Plushie (VAT: 64,537 plat)
DomDominic_123: KiKi Kitty Plushie (VAT: 64,537 plat)
just joy: Mine Mine Mine (VAT: 19,514 plat)
just joy: Sickly Cottontail Clinic (VAT: 29,162 plat)
Darkest Soul Anon: Legendary Timeless Hero's Locks (VAT: 8382 plat)
just joy: Hidden Nature (VAT: 73,225 plat)
just joy: Her Aurelian Reign (VAT: 100,371 plat
Shirinoue: GCash Giftcard 500GC (VAT: 79,536 plat)
Shirinoue: Bento Bunny (VAT: 1943 plat)
sysauce: Born from Dark Blood (VAT: 4361 plat)
LucidlyDazed: Gwee the Dragon (VAT: 7417 plat)
ClockworkAngel28: Sickly Cottontail Clinic (VAT: 42,821 plat)
fanxychild: Spunky Spring Aries (VAT: 2930 plat)

The Month of February 2020

sysauce: Bloody Queen of Hearts (VAT: 1857 plat)
just joy: Sweet Pelagic Primadonna (VAT: 1000 plat)
fanxychild: Lovely Sleepy Kitty (VAT: 13,404 plat)
Shirinoue: Sin of Midnight Lust (VAT: 7016 plat)
CooWings: Sin of Midnight Lust (VAT: 7016 plat)
just joy: Cranky Goat (VAT: 49,181 plat)
Rue_hime: Seductive Smolder (VAT: 3025 plat)
Rue_hime: Alruna's Monochromatic Rose (VAT: 17,021 plat)
CooWings: Sealed Angel Item (VAT: 17,368 plat)
xx_halos: Prickly Punk (VAT: 20,686 plat)
CooWings: Sleepy Succubi Legs (VAT: 12,007 plat)
Darkest Soul Anon: Miss Wintermint Cattuccino (VAT: 1508 plat)
iheartshrooms: Vivacious Prince of Lalune (VAT: 1777 plat)
svdgirI: Faint Mitenala (VAT: 39,262 plat)
svdgirI: Golden Bramble Blossoms (VAT: 1237 plat)
CooWings: Brown Brow Basics (VAT: 150,183 plat)
fanxychild: SDPlus #588 Exie And Seeley (VAT: 5188 plat)
just joy: Quickly Live My Day (VAT: 6188 plat)
just joy: Celestial Sherbert Fortuna (VAT: 7015 plat)

The Month of March 2020

Rue_hime: Ethereal Dollhouse Demon (VAT: 21,604 plat)
Rue_hime: Rabu Rabu Deito (VAT: 14,729)
CaelyneBelle: Royal Bearista (VAT: 2213 plat)
jollibeans: Verdant Deity of Aurelian (VAT: 3067 plat)
jollibeans: Lovely Sleepy Kitty (VAT: 20,419 plat)
Rue_hime: Beary Kei (VAT: 67,467 plat)
Rue_hime: Your Glamorous Angel (VAT: 8876 plat)
jollibeans: Spring Witch of Fate (VAT: 1188 plat)
CooWings: Pretentious Nori Prince (VAT: 3591 plat)
tiramisoo: Goldheart Trainer Eclipse (VAT: 1930 plat)
xXRed Moon VampiressXx: Fragrant Pandastronaut (VAT: 1011 plat)
CooWings: Top Rated Fists (VAT: 25,866 plat)
CooWings: Cathartic Spooky Keymaster (VAT: 10,347 plat)
CooWings: Chasing Sundae Dreams (VAT: 11,459 plat)

The Month of April 2020

xXRed Moon VampiressXx: Lil Bubblegum Monster (VAT: 9473 plat)
monsteruu: The Legacy Deepens (VAT: 3373 plat)
monsteruu: Natural Untamable Hunger (VAT: 1032 plat)
CooWings: Golden Treasure Treat (VAT: 12,629 plat)
CooWings: Dark Teddycare (VAT: 3747 plat)
CooWings: Papillon Mystique (VAT: 78,867 plat)
CooWings: Venomous Mousy Miss (VAT: 4759 plat)
Human Desires: Cursed Witching Rebel (VAT: 1107 plat)
Human Desires: Quiet Poe + Tatoe (VAT: 11,000 plat)
Human Desires: Bit of Sapphire Pain (VAT: 5384 plat)
Human Desires: Come Get A Pizza Me (VAT: 8527 plat)
Rue_hime: Filled With Cute Stars (VAT: 7013 plat)
Crimson Pythea: Papillon Mystique Menthe (VAT: 13,160 plat)
Crimson Pythea: Agape's Cut (VAT: 5278 plat)

The Month of May 2020

criauxe: Tsunboobies (VAT: 78,595 plat)
criauxe: Their Light (VAT: 39,430 plat)
Human Desires: Blood Moon's Dog (VAT: 2010 plat)
Human Desires: Bad Joke (VAT: 49,137 plat)
Human Desires: Mystery Ingredient (VAT: 8427 plat)
Human Desires: Elusive Titania (VAT: 4272 plat)
BloodAngel95: Put A Classic Ring On It (VAT: 97,473 plat)
BloodAngel95: Ittan and Wicked Momo (VAT: 2594 plat)
Springkle: Chill Child (VAT: 8514 plat)
CooWings: Candied Wooden Titter (VAT: 18,687 plat)
CooWings: Midori Ticking Temper (VAT: 12,799 plat)
CooWings: Wish Upon the Heaven (VAT: 24,105 plat)
CooWings: Warm Consort Selene (VAT: 46,201 plat)
xLolliee: Secret Gummi Glutton (VAT: 6647 plat)
Alimpson: Flint Summoned Punk (VAT: 4601 plat)
bisqueBiscuit: Wilting Solimella (VAT: 42,709 plat)
Mikirani: Writer's Block (VAT: 1586 plat)
Rue_hime: Warm Beltane Braid (VAT: 15,993 plat)
Rue_hime: In BRAIN's Arms We Trust (VAT: 5518 plat)

The Month of June 2020

Rue_hime: C's Fortuna Locks (VAT: 3959 plat)
Rue_hime: Auroral Snow Warning (VAT: 17,556 plat)
Palixi: Chill Child (VAT: 7126 plat)
Missyllaneous: Follower of Ossidian (VAT: 6478 plat)
Choc Bear: Jane's Favourite Sootberry Things (VAT: 11,161 plat)
Choc Bear: Decembun Scarf (VAT: 9088 plat)
Choc Bear: Moth Sleepy Sprite (VAT: 30,712 plat)
Choc Bear: Their Verdant Darkness (VAT: 26,109 plat)
Missyllaneous: Ethereal Gardealle (VAT: 3859 plat)
Missyllaneous: The Grieving Bayou Bridegroom (VAT: 6765 plat)
Fine Bear: Kirin Maiden (VAT: 11,973 plat)

The Month of Sept-Dec 2020
BloodAngel95: Her Eternal Reign (VAT: 19,958plat)
satansrose: Cool Beltane Braid (VAT: 22,802 plat)

The Month of Jan/Feb 2021

Lofty Ambition: Ruthless Gatekeeper (VAT: 7860 plat)

Note: The stats/winners from the many versions of Spin the Wheel, Item Giveaways such as Inventory Suffocation and Inventory Summer Clean Out, The Posting Challenges, Quizzes, as well as past limited contests and retired games are posted in another thread. See below.

THE OTHER THREAD WITH STATS

User Image

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
User Image

Looking for banners to support this thread? Look below!
Shout out to Lilluminate for designing these banners!

User Image

User Image

Codes under spoilers

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/ichi-s-charity-inventorygiveaway-dailyspinthewheel/t.91596347/][img]http://i.imgur.com/93Cy6b0.gif[/img][/url]

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/ichigo-s-giveaway-charity-raised-prize-levels/t.91596347_1/][img]http://i.imgur.com/bqJCN44.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

These are awesome and generous people, give them a look! heart
Do you want to trade banners? Send me a message, guilds, quests, charities, guides are welcome!

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
A Master List of all the Free Item Grants!
User Image

User Image

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
User Image

Nothing to see here! OLD GAMES! NOT RUNNING!

User Image

Task: Create an avi using the checkmate (blue) colour scheme! (Examples below)

Rules/Reminders: You must follow the theme when creating an avatar entry. The theme is checkmate colour scheme. Examples are below. You can only enter three avatars for the contest, once an entry is made, you cannot swap it out for another. You can use any items in your avatar whether you own them or not. There is no maximum budget either. Paw or human base is fine.
You must quote me with your entries (image or image with item list is fine) to enter the contest.

Run Time: till July 31st/2021

Prize:
1st Place: 20,000 plat
2nd Place: 10,000 plat

Examples:
User Image
User Image

Entries:

IAdorkableKitty2
User Image

babyboo17forever
User Image

the purple mew
User Image

User Image

What's Happening? I have a goal, that goal is for this thread to reach 10,000 pages! let's make it 20,000 pages! We are officially BEYOND 10k, so let's keep it going! I know! I know, its like forever away, gonna take some effort. But let's try anyway! heart

Task: POST! lol, there's some mini goals to reach while we attempt to reach the main goals! See below what you could potentially win!

Rules/Reminders: When we hit page 11,000 and then page 12,000, you may only post ONCE on said pages, I would like to see 14 DIFFERENT posters, no mules as always. I will do an RNG to determine the winner of those page prizes. If someone doesn't follow said rules/makes a mistake, I will simply look for the 14 different posters if that happens to extend onto the next page so be it. 3nodding

Run Time: TILL WE REACH IT! sweatdrop

Mini Goals!/Prizes:
gaia_demonduck Page 12,250: last poster: 2500 plat (25,000,000,000 gold)Won by Crimson Pythea!
gaia_demonduck Page 12,500: first poster: 5000 plat (50,000,000,000 gold)Won by Rue_hime!
gaia_demonduck Page 12,750: last poster: 7500 plat (75,000,000,000 gold)Won by Choc Bear!
gaia_demonduck Page 13,250: first poster: 2500 plat (25,000,000,000 gold)RNG between 14 UNIQUE posters:
10,000 plat (100,000,000,000 gold)

gaia_demonduck Page 13,500: last poster: 5000 plat (50,000,000,000 gold)
gaia_demonduck Page 13,750: first poster: 7500 plat (75,000,000,000 gold)

MAIN GOALS!/PRIZES:
gaia_demonduck Page 13,000: RNG between 14 UNIQUE posters:
WE MISSED IT! DX
gaia_demonduck Page 14,000: RNG between 14 UNIQUE posters:
User Image

What's Happening? I have built up a little stockpile of items and would like to share them with you guys!

Task: On SUNDAY (YES THIS IS A SUNDAY ONLY THING! whee ) quote me (ichigokazuk) with the code below to get a random free item! Note: items will probably fall between a value of 1000 plat to 5000 plat, but depends on stock.

Rules/Reminders: This is a once a week on SUNDAYS request, you will get ONE item, you must quote me with the code below to qualify. Item value will likely fall in the values posted above but is determined by stock. Don't be a butt about what you get, its RANDOM and item value is always changing! whee
I go by EST

Run Time: CLOSED

The Code:
[align=center][i]Please Ichi, :demonduck:
Please free item?
:kirakira:[/i][/align]

Prizes: Random items!
Item value will most likely fall between 1k to 5k plat but depends on stock

Note: There is TWO different RNGs below, different ranges of numbers with different winning numbers. They are not interchangeable in the winning numbers between the RNGs. You can win twice from each RNG for the month of March 31st/2021. For clarity, that is one person aka one account (NO MULE accounts) can win twice in Version One and twice in Version Two.
Version One:
Task: Generate a random number from 1 to 500

Rules/Reminders: You can try as many times as you want, no limit to attempts/bumps. BUT You can only win twice from this RNG. Each person can win two times and receive two trades of the prize amount.
Once you have gotten a winning number, message me 'ichigokazuki' a link to your winning post.
Run Time: CLOSED

Prize/Winning Numbers:
NEW! Number 27: 5000 plat (50,000,000,000 gold)
NEW! Number 286: 5000 plat (50,000,000,000 gold)
User Image
Hosted by That Icarus Kid

Task: Generate a random number from 1 to 500

Rules/Reminders: You can try as many times as you want, no limit to attempts/bumps. Remember once you've gotten a winning number (posted below) please contact That Icarus Kid as he is running this Item RNG.

Run Time: till April 30th/2021

Prizes/Winning Numbers:
NEW! Number 7: User Image orUser Image
NEW! Number 177: User Image orUser Image
NEW! Number 333: User Image orUser Image

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
User Image

INACTIVE GAMES

User Image

Empty Slots
Task: To enter this specific raffle you would need to obtain a ticket by quoting me 'ichigokazuki' with a number between 1 and 20 chosen by you, you don't have to do an RNG. Numbers that are available will be posted below.
NEW! After you enter in the raffle, if you then post 25 times (numbered please!), then quote me, you can earn one extra spot in the raffle. Just quote me at your 25th post with the number you would like.

Rules/Reminders: Once a number has been chosen, that number is no longer available. You can only enter one spot for free, and a second spot after you post 25 times
You must quote me to be eligible for the raffle. Remember, you can get up to two spots. Only two.

Run Time: till July 31st/2021

Ticket Holders:
Updated: 2021-07-07

1. What a drag
4. Zen Yamatozaki
6. Mikomi Rae
10. IAdorkableKitty2
12. Zen Yamatozaki
20. What a drag
Ones who need to choose/never got back to me:

Prizes: User ImageUser Image

User Image

Task: Its war, plain and simple. The zombies are here and we need to defend ourselves! Generate a random number from 1 to 1000. Each number ending in "0" is a successful hit! Headshots anyone? razz

Rules/Reminders: You can fire as many shots as you want within the given time frame. Each hit, earns you one point. When you've landed a hit (gotten a right number) message ichi a link to your post. Remember its 1 to 1000, not 0 to 1000.

Pro Tip: It's easier if you bundle links (winning numbers) into one message, instead of sending ichi ten million one link messages. Super Pro Tip: Bundle your links by the day, play all day, send ichi a message, instead of saving for weeks. Thanks!

Run Time: September 8th to 30th/2020
Winning Hits:
Any number that ends in "0"
(Examples: 0, 80, 500 etc.)

Special Numbers
These numbers you give an automatic 5,000,000,000 gold (500p)
Note: You can win four times

2, 25, 58, 74, 93

The Grand Prize:
Whoever racks up the most points by the end of the run time wins
250,000,000,000 gold (25,000p)

Whose in the running?
Updated: 2020-09-08

None yet

User Image

Note: No matter how ichi deposes of this giant wheel, it continues to return. Reminds ichi of a ouja board! Spin the Wheel Ver 13 is hopefully going to be a permanent edition to the thread! But let's say semi-permanent just in case!

Task: Generate a random number from 1 to 15 and see what prize you land on!

Rules/Reminders: You can only spin twice a day! I go by eastern time and I will label the trade as such. The items given out are randomly selected from ichi's hoard, basically resist the urge to complain. whee I almost forgot, please quote me 'ichigokazuki' in your posts, so I can find you! Rules to be added as needed.

Use this to quote me!
A lot of people seem to have trouble using the 'quote feature' so I added the code below to quote me!

Run Time: till April 30th/2020
Note: It probably won't end. This is just a precaution. Run time may change without warning. But don't worry, spin away!

Prizes:
User Image
Note: items will be between the value of 100 plat to 1000 plat. It's random!

NOT LIVE
User Image
Unclaimed Candies still!!
Task: Super simple! I (ichigokazuki) will post a candy image (shown below) and you guys quote said images to either collect points towards the big prize OR win a bundle/item! (It will say in the post what you will be receiving, don't worry!)

Rules/Reminders: Only the first three peeps to quote the posted candy will collect points/earn bundles/items. They will be numbered and I'll keep a tally below to make tracking easier. The big prize will be won at the end of the month, and whoever has the most points will be the winner.

Run Time: Oct 3rd to Oct 31st

Prizes:

The Grand Prize: 50,000 plat aka 500,000,000,000 gold
Smaller Prizes: Will be random items/bundles

The Candies:
watch out for me posting these guys randomly in the thread

Whose Got what? aka The Tally:

Overall Total:
ilover1508: 8
babyboo17forever: 47 + bundle
Ko Schy (formally Kouga Haru): 48
batty issues: 3
chelseylee__z: 15 + bundle
loverofcreativity: 18
Yuvreenroks: 87
0ri0: 45 + bundle
cutefaty: 6
Haji Demon: 26 + bundle
Shan Enzeru: 5
xIndiscretion: 14 + bundle
breathless_dead: 22
Selfishly Hated: 22

Individually Broken Down by Posts:
Post One: (pg 8128 )
Candycorn: Points: 2
1) ilover1508
2) babyboo17forever
3) batty issues

Post Two: (Pg 8128 )
Lollipop: Points: 1
1) ilover1508
2) babyboo17forever
3) batty issues

Post Three: (Pg 8129)
Chocolate: Points 5
1) Kouga Haru
2) ilover1508
3) babyboo17forever

Post Four: (Pg 8175)
Chocolate: Points 5
1) babyboo17forever
2) Ko Schy
3) loverofcreativity

Post Five: (Pg 8175)
Lollipop: 3 Points
1) babyboo17forever
2) Ko Schy
3) loverofcreativity

Post Six: (Pg 8176)
Candy Corn: 1 Point
1) babyboo17forever
2) Ko Schy
3) loverofcreativity

Post Seven: (pg 8176)
Chocolate: Bundle
1) babyboo17forever

Post Eight: (Pg 8218 )
Candy Corn: 2 Points
1) Ko Schy
2) loverofcreativity
3) chelseylee__z

Post Nine: (Pg 8218 )
Chocolate: 4 Points
1) Kouga Haru
2) chelseylee__z
3) loverofcreativity

Post Ten: (Pg 8218 )
1) Kouga Haru
2) loverofcreativity
3) chelseylee__z

Post Eleven: (Pg: 8256)
1) chelseylee__z
2) Yuvreenroks
3) babyboo17forever

Post Twelve: (Pg: 8256)
Chocolate: 3 Points
1) chelseylee__z
2) Yuvreenroks
3) babyboo17forever

Post Thirteen: (Pg: 8256)
Lollipop: 1 Point
1) chelseylee__z
2) Yuvreenroks
3) babyboo17forever

Post Fourteen: (Pg: 8256)
Candy Corn: Bundle
1) chelseylee__z

Post Fifteen: (Pg: 8333)
Chocolate: 5 Points
1) Ko Schy
2) babyboo17forever
3) Yuvreenroks

Post Sixteen: (Pg: 8333)
1) Ko Schy
2) babyboo17forever
3) Yuvreenroks

Post Seventeen: (Pg: 8333)
1) Ko Schy
2) babyboo17forever
3) Yuvreenroks

Post Eighteen: (pg: 8336)
1) 0ri0
2) Ko Schy
3) Yuvreenroks

Post Nineteen: (pg: 8336)
1) 0ri0
2) Ko Schy
3) Yuvreenroks

Post Twenty: (pg: 8336)
Chocolate: Bundle/Items
1) 0ri0

Post Twenty-One (pg: 8336)
1) 0ri0
2) Ko Schy
3) Yuvreenroks

Post Twenty-Two (pg: 8337)
Lollipop: 2 Points
1) 0ri0
2) Yuvreenroks
3) cutefaty

Post Twenty-Three (pg: 8337)
1) 0ri0
2) Yuvreenroks
3) cutefaty

Post Twenty-Four (pg: 8337)
1) 0ri0
2) Yuvreenroks
3) cutefaty

Post Twenty-Five (pg: 8346)
1) Haji Demon
2) 0ri0
3) Yuvreenroks

Post Twenty-Six (pg: 8346)
Candy Corn: 3 Points
1) Haji Demon
2) 0ri0
3) Yuvreenroks

Post Twenty-Seven (pg: 8346)
1) Haji Demon
2) 0ri0
3) Yuvreenroks

Post Twenty-Eight (pg: 8346)
Lollipop: Bundle/Items
1) Haji Demon

Post Twenty-Nine (pg: 8346)
Candy Corn: 1 Points
1) Haji Demon
2) 0ri0
3) Yuvreenroks

Post Thirty (pg: 8346)
1) 0ri0
2) Yuvreenroks
3) Shan Enzeru

Post Thirty-One (pg: 8403)
CandyCorn: 1 Point
1) xIndiscretion
2) babyboo17forever
3) Yuvreenroks

Post Thirty-Two (pg: 8403)
1) babyboo17forever
2) xIndiscretion
3) Yuvreenroks

Post Thirty-Three (pg: 8403)
Candy Corn: 3 Points
1) babyboo17forever
2) xIndiscretion
3) Ko Schy

Post Thirty-Four (pg: 8404)
1) babyboo17forever
2) xIndiscretion
3) Ko Schy

Post Thirty-Five (pg: 8404)
1) xIndiscretion
2) babyboo17forever
3) Ko Schy

Post Thirty-Six (pg: 8404)
Lollipop: Bundle/Items
1) xIndiscretion

Post Thirty-Seven (pg: 8414)
1) Haji Demon
2) Yuvreenroks
3) 0ri0

Post Thirty-Eight (pg: 8414)
1) Haji Demon
2) Yuvreenroks
3) 0ri0

Post Thirty-Nine (pg: 8414)
1) Haji Demon
2) Yuvreenroks
3) 0ri0

Post Forty (pg: 8414)
1) Haji Demon
2) Yuvreenroks
3) 0ri0

Post Forty-One (pg: 8414)
1) Haji Demon
2) Yuvreenroks
3) 0ri0

Post Forty-Two (pg: 8414)
1) Haji Demon
2) Yuvreenroks
3) 0ri0

Post Forty-Three: (pg: 8449)
1) breathless_dead
2) Yuvreenroks
3) Selfishly Hated

Post Forty-Four: (pg: 8449)
1) breathless_dead
2) Yuvreenroks
3) Selfishly Hated

Post Forty-Five: (pg: 8449)
1) breathless_dead
2) Yuvreenroks
3) Selfishly Hated

Post Forty-Six: (pg: 8449)
Candy Corn: 1 Points
1) breathless_dead
2) Yuvreenroks
3) Selfishly Hated

Post Forty-Seven: (pg: 8449)
1) breathless_dead
2) Yuvreenroks
3) Selfishly Hated

Post Forty-Eight: (pg: 8449)
1) breathless_dead
2) Yuvreenroks
3) Selfishly Hated

Post Forty-Nine: (pg: 8450)
1) breathless_dead
2) Yuvreenroks
3) Selfishly Hated

Post Forty-Three: (pg: 8450)
Lollipop: 5 Points
1) breathless_dead
2) Yuvreenroks
3) Selfishly Hated

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
User Image

INACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July's Wishes
nicer graphic coming eventually

Empty Spots
What's Happening? Basically I wanted to give a little bit more this July to those who support this thread! So I want to give 10 luckily peeps some extra change help with their wishlists and quests

Task aka how to sign up:
gaia_demonduck Must have entered in at least two Takeover Tuesdays with us.
gaia_demonduck Must have entered in this month's Raffle
gaia_demonduck If you have done above, you then post 25 numbered posts and then using the form below on your last post.

Rules/Reminders: To be eligible for a Wish you must do the list above as well as post 25 times in the thread and then fill out the form below to be put on the list. You have to number your posts for them to count. Previous posts do not count nor do the ones for the raffle. There is only 10 slots!

Delivery: Those who end up on the Wish List will receive their gifts at the end of the month.

Run Time: From July 7th to July 31st

The Wishes aka Prizes: 10,000 plat aka 100,000,000,000 gold

The Form:

[b][color=red]Wishing Form:[/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]How long have you been on Gaia?[/b]
[b]Current Quest:[/b]
[b]Favourite Past-time on Gaia:[/b]
[b]TT I have entered:[/b]
[b]Entered the raffle:[/b]
[b]Posted 25 Times:[/b]

The List:
Updated 2020-07-07

User Image
Graphic by Ana!
Empty Spots still!!
What's Happening? Basically my crew and I wanted to give a little bit more this Christmas! So we want to give 15 luckily peeps some extra change around Christmas to help with their wishlists and quests

Task aka how to sign up: Post in the thread 25 times(numbered please), and then fill out the little form below and post it in this thread to be entered in for a Christmas Wish.

Rules/Reminders: To be eligible for a Christmas Wish you must post 25 times in the thread and then fill out the form below to be put on the list. You have to number your posts for them to count. Previous posts do not count nor do the ones for the raffle. There is only 15 slots!

Delivery: Those who end up on the Christmas Wishes List will receive their prizes after the 25th of December, 2019

Run Time: till December 25 or when the slots fill up.

The Wishes aka Prizes: 10,000 plat aka 100,000,000,000 gold

The Form:

[b][color=red]Christmas Wish Form:[/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]How long have you been on Gaia?[/b]
[b]Current Quest:[/b]
[b]Favourite Colour Scheme:[/b]

The List:
Updated 2019-12-11

1. 0ri0 (pg 8906)
2. iheartshrooms (pg 8921)
3. xXRed Moon VampiressXx (pg 8904)
4. xIndiscretion (pg 8923)
5. rheilinn (pg 8939)
6. wvIIfIower (pg 8974)
7. ClockworkAngel28 (pg 9030)
8. Crimson Pythea (pg 9033)
9. breathless_dead (pg 9069)
10. ambers_rainbow (9082)
11. akacifer (pg 9100)
12. HisNekoNeko (pg 9101)

User Image

Task: To be entered in the raffle, you need some tickets! Ticket's are either obtained by purchase via gold or RNG depending which Raffle you are entering.

How winners are chosen: Winners will be chosen via a RNG by Ichi, if a number is generated that hasn't been chosen by someone, another number will be generated until a number that has been chosen is generated.

Use this to quote me!
A lot of people seem to have trouble using the 'quote feature' so I added the code below to quote me!

User Image

NOTE: Runs from March 19th to March 23rd

Task: To enter this specific raffle you would need to obtain a ticket by quoting me 'ichigokazuki' with a number between 1 and 10 chosen by you, you don't have to do an RNG. Numbers that are avalible will be posted below. You can only have one spot in this raffle. Raffles will be draw if at least five people enter up to a max of 10 people.
If the Raffle continues to max out in slots, I will consider having more spaces

Rules/Reminders: Once a number has been chosen, that number is no longer available. You can only enter once a week for one spot. You must quote me to be eligible for the raffle.

Run Time: Raffle will open on Monday and close the following Friday, if less then five people enter, the raffle will end without a winner and a new started the following week. If a raffle ends up with ten participates before Friday, the raffle will close and a winner chosen, but will not re-open till the following Monday.

Ticket Holders:

1:
2:
3: fanxychild
4:
5:
6:
7: zenitea
8: aznmusicgirl
9:
10:
Awaiting Number Choice:

Prizes: The winner of each raffle will get 5,000,000,000 gold aka 500 plat be able to choose any item from Row Three not marked with a diamond icon. Check out Row Three of the prize section to see what is avalible for grabs!
Not always but items in Row Three are usually valued above 1000p

User Image

NOTE: Runs from March 19th to March 23rd

Task: To enter this specific raffle you would need to obtain a ticket. Tickets can be purchased for 1,000,000,000 gold (100p). At this time you can only purchase one ticket. This raffle has a limit of ten people at this time but at least five people need to enter for a raffle to be drawn.
If the Raffle continues to max out in slots, I will consider having more spaces

Rules/Reminders: You can only purchase one ticket per week. At least five people must enter the raffle so a winner to be drawn, if less then five people enter, the gold (plat) collected will be sent back. You must send a trade with the gold (plat) amount to purchase a ticket, the trade must be completed for you to gain a spot.

Run Time: Raffle will open on Monday and close the following Friday, if less then five people enter, the raffle will end without a winner and a new started the following week.

Ticket Holders:

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8: fanxychild
9:
10:
Awaiting payment or choice of number:

Prizes: The winner of each raffle will get 10,000,000,000 gold aka 1000 plat be able to choose any item from Row Four not marked with a diamond icon. Check out Row Four of the prize section to see what is available for grabs!
Not always but items in Row Four are usually valued above 2000p

Winners:

Week One
Raffle Three: pixiepuck123: 5,000,000,000 gold, Cutie Lil' Redemption
Raffle Four: vvaive: 10,000,000,000 gold, Lunatic Reap what you Sow
Week Two
Raffle Three: Annggerik: 5,000,000,000 gold, Astra: Dazzling Platinum Halo
Raffle Four: II Maika II: 10,000,000,000 gold, Lured By Heavenly Stars
Week Three:
Raffle Three: hoshinozora: 5,000,000,000 gold, Melty Stars Taste Sweet
Raffle Four: Born Villain: 10,000,000,000 gold, Bold Brows
Week Four:
Raffle Three: Ena Hitachi: 5,000,000,000 gold, Seductive Valentine
Raffle Four: Vatollia: 10,000,000,000 gold, Bold Brows
Week Five:
Raffle Three: iDeem: 5,000,000,000 gold (500p), Kumaru
Raffle Four: Unmie: 10,000,000,000 gold (1000p), Lovely Sentinel of Light
Week Six:
Raffle Three: II Maika II: 5,000,000,000 gold (500p), Glacia's Pilgrimage
Raffle Four: Senpoki: 10,000,000,000 gold (1000p), Hair It Is
Week Seven:
Raffle Three: Senpoki: 5,000,000,000 gold (500p), Conniver M
Raffle Four: IICelineII: 10,000,000,000 gold (1000p), Sandman's Regret
Week Eight:
Raffle Three: iDeem: 5,000,000,000 gold (500p), Kumaru
Raffle Four: Shax777: 10,000,000,000 gold (1000p), Creamy Neko Sensei
Week Nine:
Raffle Three: [ .Noddy Is My Toy Boy. ]: 5,000,000,000 gold (500p), Red's Dark Hood
Raffle Four: out of controll: 10,000,000,000 gold (1000p),
Week Ten:
Raffle Three: aquatorrent: 5,000,000,000 gold (500p), Stylist's Affinity
Rarffle Four: HannahBaconz: 10,000,000,000 gold (1000p), Best Summer Love
Week Eleven:
Raffle Three: MrCoolKix: 5,000,000,000 gold (500p), Lazy Kumaru
Raffle Four: Candy Febreeze: 10,000,000,000 gold (1000p), Will-o-the-Wisp
October Raffle:
Unmie: 100,000,000,000 gold (10,000p), Gift of the Goddess, Cloud
Holiday Raffle:
Vatollia: 150,000,000,000 gold (15,000p), Mecha Form, Nitemare Sash
Winter Raffle:
ClockworkAngel28: 100,000,000,000 gold (10,000p), Snek Please, Spunky Mechanic's Light Ponytail

Old Raffle Schematics:
User Image

What's happening: This raffle will be in celebration of the Holidays and the freezing Winter. The prize will be bigger and better!

Task To enter this raffle, you need some tickets! Ticket's will be available for purchase at 1,000,000,000 gold (100p) a piece. You may purchase up to ten tickets. In the beginning there will be 50 slots, slots will be added as needed. You may choose your numbers.
Even if more tickets are added you cannot change what numbers you have chosen

Rules/Reminders: You must send trade to me 'ichigokazuki' with the ticket fees and quote me in the thread with your number choices. Numbers are first come, first serve base. You can only enter tentimes. I will choose the winner via RNG at the end.

Run Time: Feb 14th to Feb 28th/2018

Prize: 100,000,000,000 gold (10,000p) + an item from Row Three & an item from Row Four
Check out Prize Row Three & Four to see what's available!

Ticket Holders:

1. fanxychild
2. AlexNux
4. AlexNux
5. AlexNux
6. Vatollia
7. Vatollia
8. ClockworkAngel28
9. fanxychild
11. fanxychild
12. ClockworkAngel28
13. Vatollia