Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys, what's your favorite beverage?

Iced Tea 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
FOUNTAIN DRIIIIINKS!! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Oh you know.. coffee 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
GREEN TEA (Ew) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Errbody loves dat BOBA 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Other (Post which and why!) 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 >

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish
ll Yokai Loki ll
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish

XD That's a good way to put it. It's worth checking out if you're bored.

I actually did go check it out after you mentioned it last post. Those item lists are very helpful! * ^* I only skim through the announcements and point out if there's a reference somewhere. Like, in Shinigami Shadows I saw this Lelouch vi Britannia avi (anime getting at me again xD). I've been questing on the side for anime stuff.. there's another thing they came out with this year with an item called Murder la Murder (Kill la Kill most likely).

emotion_kirakira Would the GCD be the appropriate forum to ask for names of anime related items?

It's a good place to start. ^^ You would just have to list some discussion points in your thread in order for it to not be moved by a mod. 3nodding

I see. :O
What would you recommend as some starting discussion points so it doesn't get moved?

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
A rather slow day than I thought it would be. It's getting kind of lonely. > ____<

premium content's Partner

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

ll Yokai Loki ll
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish
ll Yokai Loki ll
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish

XD That's a good way to put it. It's worth checking out if you're bored.

I actually did go check it out after you mentioned it last post. Those item lists are very helpful! * ^* I only skim through the announcements and point out if there's a reference somewhere. Like, in Shinigami Shadows I saw this Lelouch vi Britannia avi (anime getting at me again xD). I've been questing on the side for anime stuff.. there's another thing they came out with this year with an item called Murder la Murder (Kill la Kill most likely).

emotion_kirakira Would the GCD be the appropriate forum to ask for names of anime related items?

It's a good place to start. ^^ You would just have to list some discussion points in your thread in order for it to not be moved by a mod. 3nodding

I see. :O
What would you recommend as some starting discussion points so it doesn't get moved?

I would start by listing the anime related items you've found so far and which anime's they're from. The discussion points can then simply be: "Which anime items have you noticed on Gaia? What Anime themed items would you like to see from Gaia in the future?" I can't think of anything else x.x You could also ask if someone has a list out there. There was a thread floating around on this topic two or so months ago, I just can't find it. DX

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish
[
I would start by listing the anime related items you've found so far and which anime's they're from. The discussion points can then simply be: "Which anime items have you noticed on Gaia? What Anime themed items would you like to see from Gaia in the future?" I can't think of anything else x.x You could also ask if someone has a list out there. There was a thread floating around on this topic two or so months ago, I just can't find it. DX

Hm, all right I'll keep that in mind. ^^ Thank you!
I have to say I'm loving the avi's you keep changing into. emotion_kirakira

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

ll Yokai Loki ll
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish
[

I FOUND IT!!!! (now I can feel not lazy about today. Maybe.) Hopefully this will help you out some.

Thank you! ^^ I love playing with outfits, but I'm not too pleased with this one so I'll probably work on it again later. xD

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish
ll Yokai Loki ll
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish
[

I FOUND IT!!!! (now I can feel not lazy about today. Maybe.) Hopefully this will help you out some.

Thank you! ^^ I love playing with outfits, but I'm not too pleased with this one so I'll probably work on it again later. xD

THANK YOU. ♥

Aw but I like the outfit you have on the way it is. ; .; Well it is your preference. How is your day going so far?

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

ll Yokai Loki ll
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish
ll Yokai Loki ll
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish
[

THANK YOU. ♥

Aw but I like the outfit you have on the way it is. ; .; Well it is your preference. How is your day going so far?

I have been pathetically lazy today. I had every intention of writing but I haven't done squat outside of eating breakfast and dinner, playing Borderlands 2, and watching tv. x.x I don't know what time zone your in, but my day is almost over XD How has your day been?

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish
I have been pathetically lazy today. I had every intention of writing but I haven't done squat outside of eating breakfast and dinner, playing Borderlands 2, and watching tv. x.x I don't know what time zone your in, but my day is almost over XD How has your day been?

Oh. I live in Pacific time in sunny California. heart My day is getting close to its end as well. I can definitely relate to laziness when it comes to writing. I'm trying to work my butt off with these posts... Let's just say I'm not in the best position right now. ; ___;

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

ll Yokai Loki ll
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish

Oh. I live in Pacific time in sunny California. heart My day is getting close to its end as well. I can definitely relate to laziness when it comes to writing. I'm trying to work my butt off with these posts... Let's just say I'm not in the best position right now. ; ___;

Oh! Well, I'm on the opposite side of the country, in Florida. XD Yeah... my current writing lazy phase is the reason I can't be bothered with roleplays. I'm probably the worst rp partner in the world right now. ^^;

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish
ll Yokai Loki ll
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish

Oh! Well, I'm on the opposite side of the country, in Florida. XD Yeah... my current writing lazy phase is the reason I can't be bothered with roleplays. I'm probably the worst rp partner in the world right now. ^^;

ME TOO. We should totally drink away our sorrow with Kool-Aid and talk of our punctuality issues. sweatdrop
That is totally not something to celebrate after. I just attempted a posting schedule for myself a few hours ago. Just hope I can follow through with it.

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

ll Yokai Loki ll
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish
ll Yokai Loki ll
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish

ME TOO. We should totally drink away our sorrow with Kool-Aid and talk of our punctuality issues. sweatdrop
That is totally not something to celebrate after. I just attempted a posting schedule for myself a few hours ago. Just hope I can follow through with it.

I'm down for some Kool-Aid. emotion_kirakira
Good luck with it ^^ Schedules are the only way I accomplish anything. I've been meaning to block out stuff for my writing projects, but it slips my mind.

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish

Good luck with it ^^ Schedules are the only way I accomplish anything. I've been meaning to block out stuff for my writing projects, but it slips my mind.

Thanks, I most definitely need the encouragement here.

As for the Kool-Aid we have lots of it in our fridge so I don't mind sharing. xD This talk of that fruity drink made me think of this...

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

ll Yokai Loki ll
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish

Thanks, I most definitely need the encouragement here.

As for the Kool-Aid we have lots of it in our fridge so I don't mind sharing. xD This talk of that fruity drink made me think of this...

I love Dane Cook. whee I'll forever associate him with Kool-Aid now XD

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish

I love him he's so funny. rofl
I think the first skit I ever heard from him was the one about his job at Burger King. Strangely enough they have people working at the drive-thru windows who DO speak too soft or loud. x ___x It bugs me.

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

ll Yokai Loki ll
Sushi-The-Raw-Fish

I love him he's so funny. rofl
I think the first skit I ever heard from him was the one about his job at Burger King. Strangely enough they have people working at the drive-thru windows who DO speak too soft or loud. x ___x It bugs me.

I haven't heard that one. XD It's true. I worked at Dairy Queen in college and I was the too quiet one. I'm just soft spoken like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff