Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

User Image

Step Into My Office...

Sooooo, I bet you're wondering why you're here.
I like cats. Like, a lot. Like, it's probably an unhealthy obsession.
My point? Well my point is that I want all of Gaia's cat items!
But I'm sure you all know that many of Gaia's cats are preeeeeetty expensive (and numerous, holy cannoli).
So hence the quest!

About Me!

I'm Repo, I'm 25 years of age, I have an amazing HUSBAND (as of August 21st <3), I graduated college with degrees in music and creative writing, I teach preschool, I live in Colorado, I listen to everything but my favorite music is acoustic stuff, alternative rock, and jazz. And I play loooooots and lots and lots of video games. You can talk to me about LoZ and Pokemon all day.
Whelp, that about covers the basics.

History of This Quest

Well, uh, I love cats. Obviously. If you haven't caught that yet, you might need to get yourself checked. I've been collecting cat items since I joined in 2007, but I wasn't really serious about it until somewhere between 2010-2012. I had an older quest thread which I lost from being inactive, so I just made a new thread that I obsessively update... and here you are! Yay!

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

User Image

I Needs Dis
Progress and Current Quest

12/31/17 - Hey, y'all! It's an hour before 2018 (in my timezone anyway) and I have an important announcement to make... I MADE IT TO 600 CAT ITEMS! One whole page of different, unique cat items. I did a giveaway in the CB to celebrate. What a way to start off the new year! Happy 2018, everyone!
User Image

My current quest: General Non-Specific Cat Questing <3
Progress: 1k p // <3
(as of 12/31/17)

12/25/17 - Meowwy Xmas, fam! Throughout the month I've received some really generous donations (which I've tried to keep up with but probably failed), so thank you to anyone who has gifted me this month! I spenk about 10k plat gifting people and probably another 10k or so (maybe more??) buying cat stuff that's deflated since I last went on hiatus. Yay! Happy new year, Gaia!
11/30/17 - hahahaha i got a real adult job and forgot about gaia lol i guess i teach preschool now and i still like cats so lets get the collecting thing done yo

8/29/16 - WOW has it been a long time! Just a few quick updates: I GRADUATED COLLEGE and I GOT MARRIED! Right now I'm just trying to make some gold to catch up on the latest Gaia trends~ I just spent about 70b on some stuff (mostly cats, of course!) so I'm always happy to see my collection grow <3
2/10/16: I'm as broke as I've ever been before and I couldn't feel happier about it! I spent 80b on cats cats cats over the past month or so and I'm so happy my collection is as big as it is~
1/24/16: I've officially broken 400+ different cat items! HOORAY! Time to keep collecting~

12/31/15: HAPPY NEW YEAR, FRIENDS. Thus ends another solid year of cat questing. I ought to keep track of when I obtain new cats so that I could compile a big list of what I accomplished each year...
But Holy Moly that would be way too much work. I'm already running out of space in this thread as it is.
Anyway, I'm setting a goal for this thread for 2016. I really want to organize my items list alphabetically. Right now, as you might notice, is just an arbitrary list of sets in random order. That's annoying even for me, so imma try to fix that sometime in 2016. That's a good goal, right?
See you in 2016, friends <3
12/13/15: Ahahaaha it's been a while since I've updated ^^; After starting school again, I have pretty much had no time for Gaia. The semester's almost over though, so I may find myself on and off Gaia just trollin' around. Still looking for cats to add to my collection <3
6/14/15: WOOHOO! I found Devilry on the MP for 38b and I bought her~
I think for now I'm just gonna do some general cat-item questing, just for stuff that has decreased in price and that I can buy for a couple bil. <3
6/11/15: I'm so fickle. Lol. I gave up on Crazy for Mew and started questing Milk is Bad for Cats, but then I bought a ton of white inks for a non-cat avi, and then Devilry Kitten Star drastically deflated... so I'm gonna re-quest that. I'm so close, my pretty! <3
4/18/15: Sorry for the lack of updates as of late! Been super busy wrapping up the semester.
I'm gonna wait until Devilry deflates before I actively quest it. So scrap that.
I do really like that Crazy for Mew item. I got one of it's recolors in the CS using the free GC you get from the offers, but I think I really want the original.
3/24/15: Gaia has some wonderful people. Got gifted Synchronous Eclipse and Meowgical Pupil today. (´;ω;`)
On a side note, I bought I am Pawsitively a Star today because it was about 5b under ABP. Sooooo I'm broke again but whatever ^^
3/22/15: Hello all~
Some wonderful people seem to be watching over me lately because I got gifted Purrela and Rawrela in the same day <3
Faith in humanity slightly restored. <3
Still semi-working on Devilry... hmm...
3/6/15: I gave in and bought Cinnamon Tea and Biscats. Too cute to pass up~
3/4/15: Happy new year, all!
Since I'm in the middle of my last three semesters of college, I won't be terribly active here on Gaia except on breaks and maybe weekends. I'm trying to lose weight so I've picked up fencing and music has put a lot of extra nights on my schedule.
SO. I'm going to go after my biggest quest yet: Devilry Kitten Star!

12/25/14: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
It's present opening time~
Here is what I have received from some lovely Gaians this year~
My Little TARDIS: String Ensemble <3
Starmark_21 and Angelstardust_78: 100m Mythrill Coin <3
Hellbound Dreams: Roll the Baby Tiger <3
Booba Fett: Cheerful Conjuror <3
SailorAries64: Little Lucie 3rd Gen. <3
Anon: Arezzo the Chimera <3
Dark Vortex Anon: Black Lace <3
Devicious: Loyal Cardinal <3
mirandua: Kirin Companion <3
Inventive Tyrant: Dark Lestelle <3 <3
Sihily Nihily: Mrs. Claws Sweater <3
Astra Green: Black Cat Fleece Hat <3

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR GIFTS <3 c:
12/18/14: There's a couple of people I'd like to shout out to -
FarlonTheWolfLord - I know times are rough but you've been kind to me and I don't want you to be sad. Thanks for everything, and keep your chin up~
FOEBrett - You have also been very kind to me, and without you I wouldn't be nearly as far in my quest as I am. Keep your chin up because life gets better~
Inventive Tyrant - You are a lovely person who is awesome and amazing <3
The Last Executioner - EXECUTIONER-SEMPAI THANK YOU
12/2/14: FarlonTheWolfLord is pretty much the greatest ever. There is no good reason for him to spoil me like he does and yet he does things like randomly gift me PIXIE KITTEN. 'Tis the season!! <3 <3
12/1/14: I have such generous benefactors <3 FarlonTheWolfLord gave me 4.3b last night and FOEBrett gave me 25b so I was able to buy my precious Icicle <3 there are some wonderful people on Gaia. After I get Pixie Kitten, I will take a hiatus from questing for the gifting season and save up to anon some people muahahahahaha
11/29/14: I'm putting my quest for pixie kitten on hold for icicle the angelic kitten. Too gosh darn cute and I'd love to get her while the lbp is still like 32b. <3
11/17/14: I finally found me a sugar daddy LOL!! A very generous Gaian keeps gifting me wishlist items. Thank you my friend for the Fantasy Reborn Kitten Star <3 <3
Now I think I'm going to embark on my most expensive quest yet...
11/11/14: Thanks to Hi im Rex, I was able to buy Kiki under market price <3 Time to move to my next quest! <3
11/6/14: Some lovely person gave me Spice the Pumpkitten <3
So now, I think it's time to acquire Gaia's oldest kitty - Kiki! C:
Also, | S0ULS | is amazing.
8/25/14: MY BOYFRIEND PROPOSED! As of August 22nd, I am officially engaged to the most amazing man ever <3
And because certain Gaians are amazing, I was gifted Tigerola as an engagement gift <3
8/20/14: oh gooooosh I saw that Tigerola was a red and black item and decided I really really want it xD also, the red and black tiger ears are really cute... <3 officially questing them!
8/8/14: Thanks to help from some lovely people *coughDoctor-Cumstainscough* I was able to acquire all the charms I needed for FRKS without spending more than 3b. Hooray!
8/5/14: Thanks to the kindness of lots of lovely people, I have added many lovely kitties to my collection <3 Unfortunately, I've also bought plenty of kitties and now I'm super broke again lol.
7/25/14: Bought some kitten stars (mochi and aurora) and now I'm broke again. Yay!
7/23/14: Sign shop success woohoooooo~
Also officially completed the Itty Bitty Kitty set yaaaaaaaas<3
7/18/14: Due to the astounding success of my sign shop I was able to add a bunch of new kitties to my collection! Hooray! <3
7/14/14: After a bit of a hiatus, I come back and THE MARKET HAS EXPLODED. Oh dear. I sold a few of my items to make some money but ultimately I don't think it will make much of a dent in my quest... oh dear.
3/11/14: I bought Milk and Cheshire Kitten today C: Couldn't help myself. I love the exchange forums. Still don't know what to quest...
3/8/14: The people in the animal forums are so nice! One person gave me 1m and a few GS items for just having a GS outfit :3 I bought the GS cat skins and Black Neko Cosplay (it was under ABP). Still don't know what to quest next, though!
3/3/14: My favorite sign shop customer totally spoils me. He traded the Spitting Doll Hairs bundle for my face. Which is awesome. Now I have no idea which cats I want to get next. I think I'm going to wait for some of the prices to deflate but for now I bought Lulu and some misc. items I've been wanting for a long time. razz
3/2/14: Whoohoo! So someone gave me 7m for an invo tektek and I won another 1m in a different tektek contest (still waiting on the prize though!) so we're just that much closer to cute little Ember~ only a couple mil more! EDIT: Whoooooo someone was selling Ember on the exchange forums and sold her to me for 9.5m <3 YAY!
What should I quest next? Hmm...
2/23/14: Alright, I think I'm gonna come back from hiatus. THE QUESTING IS ONNNN. So after the release of Itty Bitty Kitty, I NEED Ember. Like. Not even a question.
READYSETGO
1/25/14: Donated some and bought some more cats. Probably going to donate the rest. And then I'll start questing again ^^
1/19/14: I'm officially putting my personal quest on hiatus. I've received a lot of help from AWESOME anons and not-anons and I think it's time for me to give back to the community a little bit. <3 I'm not giving up though, so if anyone's kind enough to still lend a hand I'm obviously willing to take anything you have to offer <3

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cats I Already Have

From Sets:

Kitty Cosplay
User Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User Image

Kiki and Friends
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Felis Minor
User Image User Image

Kitten Stars
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Angelic Cat Series
User Image User Image User Image

Comfy Corner Kittens
User Image User Image

Baby Lions/Tigers

Paw Family
User Image

Housecats
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Neko-Opolis
User Image

Ian's School Memories
User ImageUser Image

SDPlus Dolls
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Purrsuasion

Schrodinger's Cat
User Image User Image

Spoilt Milk

Feeling Lucky
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Catsual No

I Hate Cats (</3)
User Image

Check Meow't
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Santa Paws
User Image

Love Me Series

Crazy for Mew
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Cats and Dogs

Cat Calling
User Image

CATatonic
User Image

Nekola Set
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Catch Meow

Comfortably Cat
User Image User Image

Cat's Stroke
User Image User Image

Kittens in Mittens
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Bad Luck Girlfriend

The Marches

Stroll
User Image

Mimi Neko

Lucies
User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Arcanist Series

Necrocat
User Image

Good Furiends

October Witch

The Witches

Meowgical
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Purrfect

Meowlody
User Image User Image

Mao Mao

User Image User Image

Cat Reaper

Catsitter

Cattus

Catnipicky
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Kiki & Coco Kumaru
User Image

Hello Kiki
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Hangout Spot
User Image User Image

Sumafo

Neko Sensei

Eye 2 Eye
User Image

User Image

Cat Breath

Grunge Kitten
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Stray
User Image

Cattes
User Image User Image

User Image User Image

Biscats

Artist

Odori
User Image User Image

AFK
User Image
User Image

Stygian
User Image User Image

Chimera
User Image User Image

Yan the Tigress
User Image

Chimes Reprise
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Keymaster
User Image User Image

Chauffeur Kitties
User Image User Image

Ex Machina
User Image

Feline
User Image

Girl's Best Friend
User Image

Meido Cafe: Kuu's Side

To be continued...

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

User Image

Cats I Already Have... Part 2!~

Crafty Cat

Elusive Visitor Series

Pawsitive

McFlys
User Image

Cat Words

Rolangs
User Image

Astra Cats
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

[Animal] Skins:

[Animal] Cat Items

Astra: Cat Ears

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Astra: Cat Tails

Stand Alone Cats:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image

Plus all of the gold shop cat items~

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

Cats I Already Have... Completed Sets!~

Cattuccino
Completed~

Grumpycat
Completed~

Pumpcats
User Image User Image
Completed~

Thistle and Tudor Rose
Completed~

Bakenekos
Completed~

Milk is Bad for Cats
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Completed!~

See You In...
Completed~

Things
Completed~

Maneki Neko Items
User Image User Image

Completed~

Itty Bitty Kitty
COMPLETED~

The Purrings
User Image User Image
COMPLETED~

Fluffy Cats
COMPLETED~

Cream Cats
COMPLETED~

Winking Cats
User Image User Image
COMPLETED~

The Cases
COMPLETED~

Acinonyx Cheetahs
COMPLETED~

Smartcats
User Image User Image
COMPLETED~

Bell[e]s
COMPLETED~

The Cats
COMPLETED~
...for now

Best Friend Forever
COMPLETED~

Demon Cats
COMPLETED~

Three Little Kittens
User Image User Image
COMPLETED~

Nyaneko
COMPLETED!~

Medical Nyanko
User Image User Image
COMPLETED~

Catwalk
User Image User Image
COMPLETED~

Naturalist Companions
COMPLETED~

CATS
COMPLETED~

Feline Thief
User Image User Image
COMPLETED~

Candy Cat
User Image User Image
COMPLETED~

Kandi Kitten
COMPLETED~

Cathy's Kicks
User Image User Image
COMPLETED~

Konpeito
COMPLETED~

Kitten Squad
COMPLETED~

Haunting Cats
COMPLETED~

King of Cats
User Image User Image
COMPLETED~

Lucky Cats
COMPLETED~

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

Cats I Still Need

For a more accurate and regularly updated list, check out my wishlist~

From Sets:

Kitten Stars
User Image
User Image User Image

Arcanist

Kiki and Friends

Felis Minor
User Image User Image

Paw Family
User Image

Pumpcats
meow~

The Cats
Completed...
...for now ;p

Angelic Cats
User Image User Image

The Bakenekos
User Image

Baby Lions/Tigers
User Image
User Image

The Rolangs
User Image User Image

SDPlus Dolls

Housecats
Finished~

Souls
User Image

The Marches

Kitty Stroll
User Image

Crazy for Mew

Milk is Bad for Cats
User Image

Feeling Lucky
User Image User Image

Spoilt Milk

Bad Luck Girlfriend

Nyaneko
Completed!~

Kitten Ears
User Image

Purrfect

Nekola Set

Eye 2 Eye
User Image User Image

Cat Breath

Cat's Stroke
there's more but i'm too lazy to track them down atm

Cat Reaper

Grumpycat
Completed~
for now...

Artists

Grunge Kitten

Strays
User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

McFly

Pawsitive
User Image User Image

Meido Cafe - Kuu

Catte
User Image

Catte Au Lait

Cattuccino
Completed~

Biscats

Chauffeur Kitties

Ian's School Memories

Thistle and Tudor Rose
User Image User Image

Lucies
Finished~ (for now...)

Comfy Corner Kittens
User Image

Purrsuasion

See you in...
User Image

Things
None at the moment~

Chimera
User Image User Image

Maneki's Amewsment
User Image User Image

Odori
User Image User Image

Stygian

Catch Meow
User Image

The Witches
User Image User Image

October Witch
User Image User Image

Meowlody

Meowgical
User Image

Mimi Neko

Sumafo

Nine Lives To...

Maomao

User Image

Chimes Reprise
User Image User Image

Heart of...
User Image User Image

AFK
User Image

Feline
User Image

Yan the Tigress

Ex Machina

Astra: Cats
User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Astra: Cat Ears
TBA

Astra: Cat Tails
TBA

Stand Alone Cats:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

[Animal] Items:
More TBA

[Animal] Cat Furs (All colors!)
The Astra: Cat Tails
The Astra: Cat Ears

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

User Image

Donations!

Without these lovely people, I wouldn't be as far as I am in my quest. Thank you, all of you <3

Memoop - Purrin' Purin <3
Transylveining - Cats and Dogs, as well as a handful of other cat items I already had <3
anon - Hello Kiki <3
cuteberry411 - Kikila <3
anon - Kittens in Sweet Mittens and Sinful Catsual No <3
KiiARAs - Precious Cats and Dogs <3
anon - Apatite Santa Paws <3 THANK YOU!
Aurora Dust - Kittens in Polar Mittens <3
Park Mi Yeon - Celero Ex Machina <3
big_yellow_taxi - Cute Cattus and Astra: Phantom Pawprints <3 ...and then later, Dusky Bad Luck Girlfriend, Pleasant Holy Arcanist, Eccentric Crazy for Mew, a few other cat items I already had, a whole bunch of pokemon items, and a few items from my side quest avi. THANK YOU!
Let Me Tease You - Sinipicky and Cute Catnipicky <3 ...and Love Me Tenderly Again <3
Weed Milk - Candy Mimi Neko, Sumafo Fashion, Dark Holy Arcanist, Cruel Catty Canoness, and Astra: Airy Cat Spirit <3
NazraTheInsane - Cat Burglaress <3
StereoVirus - Skim, Lavendar, Vintage, and Sinful MIBFC, Purrpaw Family, Meowgical Novice, Suffering Kitten Star (!!!) and Lina the Lovely Demure Cat (jesus christ thank you so much) <3 <3
Evceleb - A couple of side quest items
l l Pug l l - Bunnykit March <3
AirReany - Bubbly Crazy for Mew <3
kitten anon - [Animal] Nutmeg the Pumpcat
Kiara the Evil Underlord - Empress Chimes Reprise and Raspberry Cat Breath <3
Kekkuloida - Kitten Superstar and a whole buttload of other non-cat items <3
Sexual Intuition - I am Pawsitively Sly <3
Alura19 representing the Dreamcatchers Charity - Astra: Jet the Kitten Star <3
Wiz Combatir - Yan the Tigress <3
Omega Flowey - Butter Milk is Bad For Cats <3
Gayporeon - A whole bunch of cat items, including Rose Tea and Biscats and Astra: Lucky the Cat <3
MIKKI - Stuffed Rufus Backpack <3
Jensen is Awesome - Allagan Holy Arcanist <3
Raquel Chanel v100 - 60b <3
`Ambition - Astra: Balgeary <3
maymaylove - 15m
MaiaFavnir - Grouchy Cat <3
Plaid Pantys - Astra: Soft Twitching Cotton Candy Cat Ears <3
Maddy-Mazey - Cotton Candy Cat <3
WalMartyr - Felis Minor Kiki, Thistle and Tudor Rose, Nyaneko Joy, Cream AFK, Macho the Exotic Shorthair Cat, Siamese March and Toast the Baby Tiger! <3 <3
Anon - Meowgical Amateur! <3
Anon - PURRELA. <3 K GUISE SERIOUSLY ILY ALL
AlysonWanderland - Soft Twitching Light Brown Cat Ears, Saucy King of Cats, SYNCHRONOUS ECLIPSE, RAWRELA, and Furry Feline Bundle, which includes Snuggly Kittens, Passionate Mao Mao, Stygian Shell, and Irritable Cat!!! <3
Explain Please - Lots of cat items, including Angel the Cat, Waving Cotton Candy Cat Tail, Waving White Cat Tail, Paired Things, Matching Things, Coordinating Things, and more <3
Syntus - Echire the Ragdoll Cat <3
Autumn Plains - Pepperminty Catwalk <3
squinching - Candy Cat~
Normally Weird - Neko Sempai and other non-cat items~
Zero Poet - Sumafo Complex <3
The Last Executioner - a few non-cat items and... CRANKY CAT!!! <3
Key-Zi-Zi - Nyaneko Delight <3
laukily - Rascal the Alley Cat <3
passerella - Waffles the Cat <3
Inventive Tyrant - Lamenting Lucie and a bunch of non-cat stuff <3
Menstrual Cramps - Haunting Fiery Cat <3
XMasterXWoofieX/FarlonTheWolfLord - Kitten Star (sign shop bribe), Tigerola (engagement gift), Fantasy Reborn Kitten Star, 4.3b, Kitten Squad Omega, The Nightmare, Shadowlegend, PIXIE KITTEN, Haunted Gentleman, Blazing Blitz, Meowgical Pupil, Kitten Star March, Kitty March, Electric Mcfly, Cathy's Blue Kicks, Cathy's White Kicks, Nyaneko Shadow, The Cunning King of Cats, Haunting Cobalt Cat, Flattering Things, Mysterious Feline, Kitty Pride, Pawsitive Countenance, and Cathulu <3!! (you ******** spoil me okay<3)
yuana yo - Haunting Rouge Cat <3
chibi kana san - Three Little Munchkins <3
Silent Sympathy - Charismatic Dancer <3
Soxxycillin - Compass of Seidh 12th Gen. and Nebula Vest <3
Happy Foxcore - I am Pawsitively Naughty, Neko Sempai, Blueberry Catte, Moon Odori, Astra: Waffles the Cat, and Peanut the Baby Lion <3
Nevaeh_Hope - 50m
Riokko Flac - Spice the Pumpkitten <3
Lsi4821 - 1b <3
Queen Rhaella Targaryen - 50m
icey bb - Antique Shop and Minty Catwalk <3
Strobelight Seduction - 100m
Alamemoria (representing the Daaku Friends Fund) - 11m
E l l i o t L i - Astra: Waving Grey and White Cat Tail, [Animal] Cream Cat Fur, and other non-cat items~
MidoriXb - [Animal] Pale Green Cat Fur
mimi_rotuka - Minty Scarf
Sexually Incorporated - North Kitten Star <3
FRANKENSTElN - Milk the Cat
Bubzy Schmubzy - Golden Belle <3
Rabies Lestrange - 1m
Kiwi Bears - some more stuff <3
Sixx Sky - a whole bunch of stuff owo <3
prezial - [Animal] Arctic Lynx Cat Fur
ShootingStar WeedFairy - Jet the Kitten Star <3
vampire_queen7 - Burgundy Heavenly Wings
FeelingJustFab - Milky Mew Mew <3
Ted D Ber - Cat Faces and King Cheetah
sadgyaru - Pop Music Cat
| S0ULS | - 2.25b, Almond the Baby Lion, Butter the Baby Lion, Nyaneko Cheer, and Sumafo Aspect <3 <3
Phototoxicity - Ultra Satan
Mokoni - Angelic Tanzanite Halo and Astra: Antique Lacewings
Calkedos - Fantasy Kitten Star <3
Doctor-Cumstains - Kemuri the Kitten, Road Bounce, Wonderland, Feverish Triplet, and a ton of charms <3 <3
Amethystophia - Custard the Kitten <3
Extra-Fancy poptarts - Nekolita <3!
KATleesi - Blue Acinonyx Speed King Cheetah <3
Tiggerluvme - Lilac Kitten Star <3
Beautrice - Princess of the Universe and Kaibyo the Bakeneko <3
Pandamonium o-o -Rosette Kitten Star and Kitten Crescent Moon <3
Hisoka Jun - Kitten Crescent Moon <3
An Anonymous Benefactor - Space Meow and [Animal] Chocolate Brown Kitty Fur
Burn The Children First - RuRu Kitty Plushie <3
Lovey Skitty - A couple of animal items and 1m <3
mickaylaanime - 100k
Roxli - Skelekitten Plushie <3
Anon - The Lusty Scoundrel <3
PlentifulSex - 750k <3
Magical Girl Lucifer v2 - 150k
"The Antigonish Anon" - Kandi Kitten, Gremalkin, and Blue Belle <3
FOE Brett - 250b+, Bella the Grunge Kitten, Sleek Feline Thief, and buying LOTS from my sign shop <3 THANK YOU ALWAYS!!
Griever Lol Zi - Band of Bremen 4th Gen. <3
Forbidden Taco - 22k+
The Emerald City - 30k
Tamashii No Tomo - Jay and Rainbow Neko Cosplay
Zoe Zowie - Various Aquarium Kitties
malus domestica - 5k
Starlights Starbright - 10k
Tanabata Wish - 5k
Xx-Ahhellnah-xX - 5k

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

Go Visit These Places!!

User Image

User Image

User Image
^^^ A million thanks to these guys for their regularly updated list of cat items... Without them, I would've missed a lot ^^^

Want to be an affiliate? PM me and I'd be happy to advertise your quest/charity thread <3

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

Reserved~

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

Reserved <3

User Image

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

We Are Open! <3

User Image

Quotable Fatcat

I will donate what I have left, it's not much though.

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

Forbidden Taco

Nyawwwww I really appreciate it <3 <3

Quotable Fatcat

iAmRepo
Forbidden Taco

No problem chief. Good luck in your quest. emotion_awesome

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

Forbidden Taco
iAmRepo
Forbidden Taco

No problem chief. Good luck in your quest. emotion_awesome

Thank you sooooo much <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out