Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

Seeker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Welcome to my Quest thread! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I will be posting Items that I am currently questing for myself or for close friends! And by my thread as you can see I am a huge Harry Potter nerd~
I like Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock and The Mortal Instruments series. So it's not just Harry Potter I know about I love all fandoms! I also love Disney~

My name is Loren and I am 24 years old and I have been on gaia for 10 years. Due to the inflation getting items I want have become very hard. And Gaia means a lot to me, due to my health issues I'm most likely always on here. I have a condition known as POTS or Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. It's pretty life debilitating and stops me from doing a lot of things I want to do. I also have extreme anxiety which makes it hard for me to leave my house without shaking or having panic attacks. End results due to both of these issues I've lost all my friends and the only ones I have are the ones I meet and talk to on here.. Gaia is pretty much my life.
If you wan't to know anything else about me feel free to ask

I also help with certain achievements! If you need help with Mega Threads or Mark Twain achievements just quote me and say what you need help with and I will be there! ♥

And this is my doggy Ozzy, he is my little bby
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seeker

Rules

Please Follow the rules I post here and we shouldn't have any problems!

ϟ Do not have huge post sizes that stretch the page
ϟ Do not spam
ϟ Do not post your quests in my thread
ϟ Do not come in here and hate on Harry Potter or any fandom I like, it's rude.
ϟ Do not Quote anything on the first page
ϟ Also note you do NOT have to donate to me, feel free to just stay and chat or bump!

User Image

Seeker

User Image Questing User Image

They Are Clickable!

Trying To Get At The Moment

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seeker

Donations

User Image

ll the morningstar ll - See you,Lunar Starset,Venusian Starset,Astra: Toxic and Black Demonic Angel Mini Wings,Mage School,Warlock School, Astra: Ethereal Rainbow Wings, Beyond Lavender, Minty Winter Wonderland, Traveler of the Tundra, Morning Siren, Daylight Siren, Neo Angel’s Thesis, Astra: Spell Book Vol. 2 and 20 star charms ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jirein- Lila's Starfish Bra

Phori- Princess Manner ♥

Cheap Mondays- 5 billion gold ♥

Milk My Booty- Sorcerer School, Astra: Spell Book Volume 1 ♥

Naiks- 5,928,730,033 gold

[.Radical.Panda.]- Strawberry Pandaista ♥♥

Millie990- Morning Siren, Melodious Cantata, Astra: Mini Pink Flapping Angel Wings ♥♥♥

Lycanthropos- Stone Gauntlet ♥

Facade of Emotions- Wizard School ♥♥

I-Stole-the-TARDIS- Beyond Blush ♥♥

Voka- Bad Book, Astra: Baron the Lively Owl, Astra: Black Blinking Kyun Sparkle Eyes, Warm Cutie Pigtails, Beautiful Rapunzel's Braided Hair, Rosamund's Passion, Astra: Rose Quartz Rose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Setet- 1 billion gold ♥

nurseXneko- Astra: Spell Book Vol.3 ♥♥♥

Bonzly- Green Sorcerer's Book, Big Book of Myths, Big Books of FairyTales, and Bad Book ♥♥♥

Oreo lvl99- 1 Billion Gold

Unscripted Destiny- Lavish Lucie, Fairy Arms, 15 bil ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alura19- Rosamund's Passion ♥♥♥♥

Arrna Ravyneborne- Heart of a Lion, Creme Daisie,Creme Peche, and Creme Lumiere and 25 bil ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

An anonymous benefactor-Adorable Triplet ♥♥

Tinkerboricua- Dame Chimes Reprise ♥♥♥

oni kori ryu- Rosamund's Passion ♥♥♥

Arachnoia- Nymph Adora ♥

The Sex Robot- 14k

Arachnoia-Eve's Wings, Kandi Kitten ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The Most Curious Doctor- 30 Mil ♥

M i s s M a f i a D e e r- Rose Porridge Locks ♥♥♥♥

Lunar Pebbles- 200 Mil ♥

Secret Soldier- Journey to Valefor Academy ♥♥♥

SugaredCream- TONS OF ITEMS (can't list them all) pg 88 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Mattiel- Sweet Berry Mousse, Astra: Rose Glittering Confetti, Warm Western Ninja's Spiked Cut ♥♥♥♥♥

Lady Ennis- 500 Mil ♥♥♥

Anonymous Benefactor- Dragoon of Lalune ♥♥♥

Jinglybell- Spellbound Hexer ♥♥♥♥♥

Anonymous Benefactor- Light Blue Chyaku Norisu Scarf ♥♥

Opal of Opulence- Steller Ice, Sweet Cookies and Cream Mousse ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Anonymous Benefactor- Love Fox ♥♥♥

MAKE DAT AZZ CLAP- Cassiopeia Boo ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

xTYL3RRx- 25 Bil ♥♥♥♥

Yang Yoji- Vivid Cottontail ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

WeepingBeauty- Vivid Brushstroke, Bitter Frost Maiden ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

HelpPhil- 250 Mil ♥♥♥♥♥

Aidan Ravyneborne- SDPlus #440 Tetsu Yoshimi,
SDPlus #307 Violetta,SDPlus #457 Carnival Velvetine,Lady Yvonne, Winston the Wiener Dog, Canadian Bacon, Equestrianism Fashion, Esprit x Creme, Good Cop, Kira Kira Alla Marcia, Demonic Detention, Princess Estelle, Astra: Crystal Wings, Child of Gevaudan, Clerical Nurse, White Heavenly Unmentionables, Her Marauding Majesty, Her Looting Majesty, Her Storming Majesty, Her Despoiling Majesty, Checkered Agony, W-High Hiro, Gym Warrioress, Professor Noarishi, Benevolent Bakeneko, Fluorite Borealis, Yggdrasil Fae ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Anonymous Benefactor- Nyaneko Glee ♥♥♥♥

Convene- 3,333,333,333 gold ♥♥♥♥♥

Anonymous Benefactor- SeongMi Antique Doll ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Anonymous Benefactor- Heavenly Skies ♥♥♥♥♥

the wolf girl- 500 Mil ♥♥

Pretty Little Pin Up- Berserker Pilot x2, Ship's Last Stand x2, Turbo Rocketpack, Edmund's Underwear, Giulia Striga, Deific Templar x2, Cheerful Conjuror, Golden Uniform, Serotina's Prayer, Freya's Topaz and Onyx Wings, Franciscanus' Wings, The Suspended Traitor, Club Verge November Birthday Crown, Discreet Tentative Heart, SDPlus #488 Dropplr Rina ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Anonymous Benefactor- Morganite Vault ♥♥♥♥

DarkCoffe- Polished Pageturner ♥♥♥♥♥♥

StolenAnima- Beyond Bold ♥♥♥♥♥

Foxesque- Princess of the Forest, Sunny Adorkable Bea ♥♥♥♥

Janna Windforce- Portrait of a Welsh Deer, Meandering Princess, Necromancer School ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

snowman secret meeting-Spring Rose, La Belle d'Opera, Warm Chaste Child's Ghastly Hair ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Beautifully Meaningful- 500 Mil, Paired Things ♥♥♥

Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS- Heart of the Snake, Heart of the Lion, Bubblegum Adorkable Bea, Optimistic Eyes, 100 bil ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Countess Rei-Religieuse Bubblegum Style ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Seeker

Donations Given

I'm a nice person so if I feel like helping you I will!

Funds are low, just donated lots of items! ♥

Bitty Buttons- Pandy March, See U, Shy Gardener, Big Sister, Visionary Runaway, Frosty Fae of the South, Deumos' Bewitching Locks, Celestial Mercenary.

phori- Dazzling Cheer

ll the morningstar ll- Astra: Eerie Fog, Onyx Serpent

Sakuya Ayara- 5 Billion Gold

Voka- Artistic Freedom

kenshin.no.go- Teddy the Cuddly Bear, Doki Doki Deito, and 2122 tickets

ByunBaek-Hyunn- 3 Billion Gold

User Image

Seeker

And last but not least I wanted to say I did NOT make any of the pixels in this thread if you made these and want me to remove them just let me know, thank you ♥

and now

I open at the close~

User Image

Seeker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items