Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi guys. I just came back to Gaia. Despite the fact that I didn't really think I would come back, but hey here I am. xd

Time to start from scratch again.

I see that there are quite a few new nice items with hella crazy prices. gonk
I hope to gain some footing in this new era of Gaia, and in hope to have some help and support from you lovely Gaians. <3

So let us see what I shall be questing. Stick around? Chat? Maybe spare gold or items...? haha
-------------

So I've found the item that I've always wanted when I first started playing Gaia, and that is Steel-plated Ninja Band... gonk
So, so... Much Gold!! It's gonna take a really long while, but I'll do it. I'll stick to it and get it someday. biggrin
I'm Questing my Wishlist Items: Any Help?

----------
I have: 83 Bill
---------- (Can you see the symbols?)
= Bought
= Donated/Gifted to me
scream = Currently Questing
----------
Steel-plated Ninja Band scream ///// Ancient Katana ///// Muramasa ///// Kitsune Mask ///// Nogitsune ///// Zenko ///// Roukan //// Yokai's Treasure

The Lusty Scoundrel ///// Beyond Black

Love's Warrior ///// Princess of Swords ///// Athena's Armor ///// Ivory Guardian of the Inland Sea

Donna del Carnevale ///// Prima Donna del Carnevale

Classic Melody ///// Perky Melody

Alrunette ///// Princess Bird ///// KiKi Kitty Plushie ///// CoCo Kitty Plushie ///// Jay

Kitty Slippers ///// Heartstring

Sleepybye Princess ///// Sleepytime Princess ///// Princess of Cakes

Princess Chimes ///// Lady Chimes ///// Queen Chimes ///// Miss Chimes

Queen of Flowers ///// Court of the Elf Queen ///// Jaydis the White Queen ///// Lil Sultana ///// Petit Cerise Fille

Evil Red Princess ///// Sweet Pink Princess

Princess of the World ///// Princess of Rage ///// Princess of Dreams ///// Princess of the Orbit ///// Princess of the Universe ///// Princess of the Underworld ///// Princess of the Heavens ///// Princess of the Woods ///// Princess of my Heart ///// Princess of the Abyss ///// Princess of the Clouds

Ugly Step Sister ///// Misguided Sister ///// Evening Star Sister ///// The Half-Sister

Novice Sister ///// Little Sister ///// Step Sister ///// Oldest Sister ///// Big Sister ///// Youngest Sister

Pink Dragoness ///// Black Dragoness

Volant Reverie ///// Capricious Reverie ///// Mercurial Reverie ///// Volant Daydream

Valhalla's Abyssal Armor ///// Valhalla's Gilded Armor ///// Valhalla's Obsidian Armor ///// Valhalla's Eternal Armor

Amorous Knight Isis ///// Romantic Knight Aphrodite ///// Passionate Knight Venus ///// Amorous Chiroptera

Imperial Queen ///// Devoted Pawn

Pixie ///// Pixie Queen ///// Pixie Regent

Queen's Advisor ///// Queen's Emissary

Fluttery Fille ///// Fabulous Fille ///// Fanciful Fille

Pandalita ///// Delectable Pandalita ///// Delicate Pandalita ///// Neapolitan Pandalita

Donators:

I Thank you kindly. <3

----------------
~ Nombat
~ CorvinaRayne
~ MeganeSenpai
~ Bloody Candles
~ Aytrix
~ Aaron Mars
~ misterycai
~ icey bb
~ Kinky Mrowl
~
----------------

Friendly Gaian

Lyose
Hi guys. I just came back to Gaia. Despite the fact that I didn't really think I would come back, but hey here I am. xd

I hope to gain some footing in this new era of Gaia, and in hope to have some help and support from you lovely Gaians. <3

So let us see what I shall be questing. Stick around? Chat? Maybe spare gold or items...? haha

I'll help you. Just give me a few minutes please.
CorvinaRayne
Lyose

Oh wow. Thank you so much. emotion_bigheart

Friendly Gaian

Lyose
CorvinaRayne
Lyose

Oh wow. Thank you so much. emotion_bigheart

Your Welcome. I hope that helps some smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas