Welcome to Gaia! ::

we still love this place

damn right 1 100.0% [ 163 ]
Total Votes:[ 163 ]

User Image

heart Hello and Welcome to Hollys and Bunnys Joint Quest/Hangout thread! heart

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Those who already know us and this thread need no introduction of why we are here but if you're new, welcome! We used to run the biggest 10 person avatar contests in the chatterbox forum with nearly 200 contests but as polls are no longer the main way to gain gold anymore we were forced to shut down the contests as it took literally 24 hours+ to get a winner by the polls. So now we are opening a joint quest thread! Woo Hoo! As we are always questing something. So please come in and chat we don’t bite (well at least I don’t.) Donate if you feel like it, we would really appreciate it. But it's not necessary. We will also still be having some kind of contests and events from time to time as such to make the place more homely and a lot more fun.

User Image

heart Announcements heart

08/07/10 - Thread moved from chatterbox forum to charity forum and of course, thread officially reopened!
23/06/10 - Original avatar contest thread officially shut down, major thread overhaul and reconstruction begins

User Image

heart Table of Contents heart

Post 1: Introduction <- You are here!!!
Post 2: Thread Rules
Post 3: About keonia-hollyjoey
Post 4: About bunnybaby301003
Post 5:
Post 6: Contests and Events
Post 7: Donators
Post 8: Regulars & Black List
Post 9: Holly's Random Corner
Post 10: Links
Post 11: Reserved

Cluttered Elder

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image

wahmbulance Follow all our rules and Gaia's terms of service and rules and guidelines, if you do not know what these are, read the following 'Terms of Service' and 'Rules and Guidelines' which can be found at the bottom of any gaia page
wahmbulance No advertising in the thread of other threads/quests/charities without prior permission
wahmbulance Please label trades clearly, i.e 'for contest', 'for art', 'donation for bunny', 'donation for holly'
wahmbulance No begging for gold or asking for donations
wahmbulance Be nice, no flaming, please don't disrespect others, people that aim abuse at either of us will be seriously punished resulting in reporting
wahmbulance Do not steal any of our thread content, you can ask nicely and we will advise you
wahmbulance Please do not page stretch or overuse the emoticons
wahmbulance Please don't quote any of the front page posts
User Image

About Holly:

Hi please call me holly. It's not my real name but i like it. I'm 23, I've been a Gaian member since 2003. This is my 2005 mule account 'hollyjoey' that i first used to post when making this thread but I will be mostly posting with my main account 'keonia-hollyjoey' which is my 2003 original account. I love plushies and animals, also lovely sparkly shiny things and anything anime-esque/oriental/manga related stuff. My avi outfits are always cute as I can't do demonic avis, I've tried but they still look cute. With so many new RIGs with exciting items that I would like and many old items I sold to gain my Angelic Sash, I'm now on a quest to get them. Woo. I love having many items as I love to change outfits all day long as you will probably notice along the way. I also draw avi art if you wish to have one details are further on. Also I occasionally quote wrong people and have bad spelling so don’t mind me when I do lol and I'm very dramatic.

These are my quest items:

The plushies

the monthly collectables

the evolving items

This is the item I'm questing at the moment and its progress. Woo go me!

MINI ANGEL WINGS
80 MILLION/180 MILLION

Cluttered Elder

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image

About Bunny:

Hello there, my name is bunnybaby301003 but you can just simply call me bunny. I've been on Gaia since 2005, I entered avatar contests a lot back in the day then turned my hand into hosting them with Holly and as you may have read in the intro we stopped doing that and we are now doing this quest thread. I am a 2K5 Grombie, no I will not show you my full face! I like Angelic and Demonic items and a huge fan of 'classic' MC's i.e. 2003/2004 ones, no I am not elitist I just like the way they were drawn back then. I also like RIG animals and this is what my main goals are in questing, getting 'old skool' MC's and RIG animals.

Name: bunnybaby301003
Nicknames to call me by: Bunny, General BunBuns, BunnyB
Dislikes: Beggars

Bunnys Quests:

User Image Prunny scream Bought
User Image RuRu Kitty Plushie scream Bought
User Image KiKi Kitty Plushie scream Bought
User Image CoCo Kitty Plushie heart heart heart Donated
User Image Demonic Anklets scream Bought
User Image Demonic Pendant scream Bought
User Image Bani Clips scream Bought
User Image Goti Clips scream Bought
User Image Angelic Sash scream Bought

Currently Questing:
heart HEEHEE

Cluttered Elder

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image

Current Events

None at the moment

Upcoming Events

None at the moment

Current Contests

Upcoming Contests

None at the moment
User Image

Gold Donations

kr-charitymule - 2000
serethielle - 5000
Dreem Stalker - 5000
Grogroth - 10000
sab454 - 30000
Joker Madness PT - 60000
Sheeef - 500000 eek heart
Mr l3ear - 29000

Item Donations

Dreem Stalker - Simple Pink Shirt, G - LOL Dark Mistress Boots, Fabulous Electric Blue Pumps, Jenny's Sentimental Open - Toe Shoes, Audrey's Black Ankle Strap Heels, Cigar and Cig
Sheeef - CoCo Kitty Plushie eek heart
The Whitewolf Shaman - fremere's guard 2nd gen
Mr l3ear - 55 heart boxers heart
DoomTampon/DoomieBear - 10 heart boxers
grogroth - ice tiara and grunny slippers

Cluttered Elder

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image

Regulars

Gollum007
Valenas

Black List

None, lets keep it that way mad
User Image

This is a place for keonia-hollyjoey to put all her random stuffs

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Cluttered Elder

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image

If you would like anything linked here please ask first instead of randomly placing a link in the thread as that will merit the post being deleted

User Image

Grogroth's Quest Thread

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Link to Us

Spread the word about us!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/hollys-and-bunnys-under-reconstruction-_/t.13756691/][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r98/bunnybaby301003/newquestthreadtitlebanner.png[/img][/url]

Cluttered Elder

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items