Welcome to Gaia! ::

NEWS!

THE FAIR IS HERE!! 0.3469387755102 34.7% [ 17 ]
And the Golden Gifty Awards are coming after the fair! 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 3 ]
I also have a new game/contest coming after the fair!! 0.020408163265306 2.0% [ 1 ]
And already well under way on the Halloween event!! 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 5 ]
<3 0.46938775510204 46.9% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]

Sparkling Spirit

13,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
This thread is for gifting, sharing, and spreading love and smiles!
I'll be holding contests, and giving out gifts and prizes!

Some small and quick ground rules:
1. Be polite and follow Gaia's ToS and the thread/contests rules.
2. No complaining.
3. Please no begging.
There is plenty of gold to be won here. And if you have your quest in your signature, I'm sure to help. There's also lots of ways to get gold/items in my guild.
4. Please have a trading pass before you participate.
It's rather annoying to have to keep track and wait to give you gold, or to gift you stuff instead.

The only thing I ask for in return is to spread the smiles. Brighten two random people's day today.
Send a small gift, a compliment, anything! Everybody deserves a little treat sometimes.

Thank you for visiting and participating!
Please feel free to PM me or the thread mods with any questions/concerns/suggestions!

Notes to everybody!
Page 12,001!
page 1001, page 2002, page 3003, page 4004, page 5005, page 6006, page 7007, page 8010, page 9000, Page 10,000, and page 11,009!

User Image
I won! Thank you, everybody!!
Sincerely, thank you, so much! I feel so honored, appreciated, and loved by this.
From now on, every time any stress, drama, or trouble on here starts to get to me...
I'll just look at this award and remember what all of you have done for me in return.
And I'll know that everything I go through and deal with... it's all worth it. For all of you.
Thank you again. Each and every one of you. So, so much. I love you guys!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
About || Moderators || Upcoming Attractions || Contests/Giveaways || Donators || Winners || News || Links || Message Board

Sparkling Spirit

13,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Please feel free to PM one of the mods or myself with any questions or concerns!
Just click their names to be directed to their profile.
Twizzzie

Other Notable People:
Anon Angel from Above, Thread Anon Gifter

User Image
About || Moderators || Upcoming Attractions || Contests/Giveaways || Donators || Winners || News || Links || Message Board

Sparkling Spirit

13,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

The fair is now open!!
My guild! Now open! Check it out!

User Image

Sparkling Spirit

13,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

You have to join the guild in order to post in there. Sorry for any inconvenience.
User Image

User Image
Odd doubles count now, too!

User Image
For June, July, and August!
This is for when you're rolling for the Toybox!
If your roll consists of the same numbers (such as 33, 222, 777, 1111, etc.) or a 1:
Quote me with the number you rolled, and "YACHTZEE"!
You'll get 2 Mil!
New: On weekends (Saturday and Sunday), yahtzees will be worth 5 Mil!

User Image
Please post the number with the word!
PM me when you win!

Roll 1-1500 for these items:
You may roll for 3 at a time! Don't forget to post numbers!
User ImageFisticuffs Otis Roll 1424, post "otis"
User ImageMartinicus' Wings Roll 423, post "wings"
User ImageSnail Mail Roll 157, post "mail"
User ImageBitter Sweets (x2) Roll 279, post "bitter"
User ImageCupcake Mood Bubble Roll 909, post "cupcake"
User ImageLounging Around Roll 567, post "lounging"
User ImagePerfumed Bower (x4) Roll 1122, post "bower"

Fairy Bundles! Roll 1-2000 for these!
You may roll for 2 at a time!
User ImageOink Pet Box Roll 385, post "pet box"
User ImagePrincess Estelle Collection Bundle Roll 1340, post "estelle"

***Please note: I am not on Gaia all day. I do log off. Lol. If you don't get a prize/gift right away, don't fret! I -WILL- get to you the next time I am on.
Also, I do things as I read through and catch up. So I update open trades as I see things. Sorry for any confusion that may cause. Thank you!***

User Image

Sparkling Spirit

13,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
If I've forgotten something or somebody, let me know so I can fix it!
And don't you go bothering our donors! *shakes fist and tries to look intimidating*

A special thanks to 0Ul, our nudist for TGSNE, raising 1 Bil!!

ace of soul 1 ~ Spring Fling Items (x3)Halloween items (x1)misc. game/event/other items (x8 )

Albruna ~ Cheshire Kitten ♥ Dalnim ♥ Lady Evangeline ♥ Zarathustra's Contemplation ♥ Canon Chamber ♥ Blind Death ♥ Lunar Cloak ♥ Winsor ♥ Viva La Mode ♥ Perky Melody ♥ Scandalous Starlet's Lingerie ♥ Dark Chocolate

Amecha ~ 100 Mil ♥ Fufu the Bunny ♥ Bom Bom the Bunny (x2) ♥ Strawberry Sundae Sweets (x2) ♥ Shepherdess de l'Agneau (x2) ♥ Brown Bun-Bun Plushie ♥ Springtide Bunny ♥ Beloved Velveteen ♥ Dice Bunny ♥ Le Pavot Rose ♥ Petal Professor Hana ♥ Dark Chocolate (x2) ♥ The Rose of Fontainebleau ♥ Triple Seven Bandit ♥ Easter 2k14 Chick Beanie ♥ Polar Bear Hat ♥ Frolicking Pastel ♥ Hermann the Frog ♥ White and Gold Short Keido Wig ♥ Incubi's Emerald Wings ♥ [Animal] Chocolate Wolf Fur

AnimeStars ~ 300 Mil

annadel ~ 10 Mil

Anonymous Benefactor ~ 250 Mil Mythril Coin ♥ Ruby Spiked Wings ♥ Diamond Dog: Amethyst, Topaz ♥ Aquamarine Porridge Locks ♥ Dander Bunny Ears: Cotton Candy, Dusty Pink, Olive ♥ Mysterious Conductor

anserine ~ 1 Mil ♥ Seven Day Love 2nd Gen. ♥ Fic Writer ♥ Soundtrack of Love ♥ Grace of Aphrodite ♥ Pink Fairy Wings ♥ Panty Raider ♥ Purple Prose ♥ January Birthstone Streaks ♥ Sweetie Delight

Armoured Panda ~ 4,138gg ♥ Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Scarf

ArtsyBunny ~ 20 Mil

Avery and Snowy ~ 100k ♥ Celebrity Date (x7) ♥ Rosa Romance (x4) ♥ Neapolitan Sash (Vanilla)

BACKBONE and BLOOD ~ 46,715,298,000gg ♥ Angelic Gloves ♥ Deluxe Pink Daffodil - Bouquet ♥ Double Complete Rainbow ♥ Master Alchemist ♥ Orange Bedouin Skirt ♥ Plate of Cookies and Milk (x11) ♥ Seraphique Vest ♥ Sexta's Wings ♥ Steamgear Cutthroat ♥ Storm the Bison ♥ Space Monster Mask ♥ Misc. Gold Shop Items (x19)Game Items (x9937)GoFusion Charms (8 Heart, 5 Star)Tickets (x7644)

Bob Bobbersin ~ Tons of aquarium stuff!V-Day Items (x46)Easter 2k14 Items (x103) ♥ 11th Anniversary Dark Halo (x8 ) ♥ [Animal] Items (x45)Spring Fling Items (x113)Xmas Items (x4)misc. game/event/other items (x230)Trunks, Magical Giftboxes, etc. (x4) ♥ Loyalty Pin (x9) ♥ Loyalty Crown 2014 (x12)

Bordism Queen ~ 1 Mil

BrandonTheUnknown ~ 5 Mil

CC Luvely ~ 80 mil

charmy4ever ~ Housing ItemsMagical Giftbox: Brown, Pink (x2), Blue ♥ Grunny Wall Tile ♥ Panda Rug

chivalrous archangel ~ 4.5 Mil

ChyBunny ~ Dander Bunny Ears (x7) ♥ Easter Cherubim's Yellow Wings ♥ Timmy 6th Gen. ♥ Grunny: Black (x2), Golden

Cinnamon Panda ~ Amethyst Spiked Wings ♥ [Animal] Blue Meowl Fur ♥ Black Licorice ♥ Creamy Mini Angel Wings ♥ Dame de l'Opera ♥ Dark Omen ♥ Ebony Debutante ♥ Knotty ♥ Lil Sultana ♥ Purple Konpeito ♥ The Widow ♥ Witch's Grand Gala

dafi12 ~ Bingo the Border Collie ♥ V-Day 2k14 Googly Bear (x5) ♥ Heart of Gold ♥ Devilish Messenger Bag

Dai the fang ~ Angelic Wind

dammit senpai ~ Nodlomu the Dinosaur ♥ Nartian Rock ♥ Model Locomotive ♥ Geek Chic ♥ Pierrot Piccolo ♥ Flightless Wish

DebtOfNature ~ 1.5 Mil ♥ Angelic Parasol

Divinitate ~ Pastel Sweetie (x4) ♥ Rabbot Brigade (x4) ♥ Henri the Poodle ♥ Turtlenie the Moga ♥ Pink Lace Heart Mood Bubble (x2) ♥ Tragic Melody ♥ Third Stall ♥ Evil Dalnim ♥ Nice Style For Work ♥ Queen's Emissary ♥ Fading Ember ♥ Hanakage's Dance ♥ Queen Anne's Lace ♥ Truffle Man ♥ Ornithophobia ♥ Alp Albtraum ♥ Fancy Man's Fez

Dreamjedi ~ Kaya the Cat ♥ Toxic Asmodeus' Wings

ElluMellu ~ 20 Mil

Eloquent Darling ~ 291,548gg ♥ Thor's Passion ♥ Heimdal the Ram ♥ Pale Self Portrait ♥ Teacup Mood Bubble ♥ Stitched Heart Lantern ♥ Miss Chimes

Empress_Niki ~ 30 Mil

Eternal Euphoria ~ 1 Mil

Frost Nameless ~ 1.1 Mil

Ghost of Issabella ~ 100k ♥ Stockings: Striped, Black, Green ♥ Green Sour Patch Kids Buddy (x9)

Gift Giving Paradise ~ 10 Mil

Great Destroyer Apollymi ~ 1 Mil

Gregoomies ~ 1 Mil

HisNekoNeko ~ Cecil

How Bad Can I Be ~ White and Gold Short Keido Wig ♥ Kokeshi Fan ♥ Fly to the Moon ♥ Spooky Imp Hoodie ♥ Plight of Girona ♥ Space Girl Transparent Skirt: Yellow, Green ♥ Purple Brisk Day Coat ♥ Laceback Jacket ♥ Cool Starter Rocker Guy Shoes ♥ Gothic Butterfly ♥ V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Parasol

I AM YOUR SWEET STUFF ~ 1 Mil

Iced Royalty ~ March Birthstone Streaks

ichigokazuki ~ 5 Mil

illegal can ~ Gaia 7th Anniversary Phee-Chan Slippers

illogicalheart ~ 10 Mil

Interitum ~ 342,950,430gg

I Sleep Under Your Bed ~ 5 Mil ♥ Beyond Blush ♥ Black Sheep (x2) ♥ Jinxi's Charm ♥ Black Bishop Tactician ♥ Mystix Dance (x3) ♥ La Belle Chanteuse (x2) ♥ Onyx and Ivory Trapeze ♥ Her Illumination

JasperSethK (Moonlight Forest charity) ~ 1 bil

kathy124 ~ Owlpocalypse 2nd Gen. ♥ Catastrophe! 2nd Gen.

Lalenka ~ 1 Mil

LatteForACoffeeDate ~ 1 Bil

Leader Clair V2 ~ 20,779,330gg

Lee xx ~ 526,549gg

lisahyung ~ 50,215,791gg ♥ Alternate Moira's Top ♥ Angelic Manner ♥ Benny the Puppy ♥ Cuttlephones ♥ Dreamer's Dust ♥ Gold BFF Heart Chain ♥ Magical Girl ♥ Pink Sweetheart Teddy ♥ Polar Bear Hat ♥ Powdy Pengy ♥ Pure Heart Lantern ♥ Silver Laurels

luckystar1229 ~ High Tea ♥ Strawberry Charlotte

Loving_Faiiry ~ 20 mil

luvlee_pretty_gurl ~ Gold BFF Heart Chain ♥ Jubilant Diamond Crown ♥ Cherubim's Sea Green Wings ♥ Astra: Panicked Emote ♥ Astra-166: Waving Light Brown Cat Tail ♥ Astra-165: Waving Grey Cat Tail

Lyric of Rain ~ Mercury's Moon

Magically Entropic ~ Starter Clothes (x17) ♥ Alien Probe ♥ Black Bakeneko Facepaint ♥ Black Spider Chest Tattoo ♥ Black Strapless Bra ♥ Cary Brothers CD ♥ Coal Newsboy Cap ♥ Heart Eye Patch ♥ Imperial Queen ♥ Juvie Camp Shabby Beanie ♥ Kachina Clown Body Paint ♥ Neutral Striped Legwarmers ♥ Pochette Demonique ♥ Science Camp Thick Eyeglasses ♥ Secret Black Widow Dress ♥ S.I.N. Mace ♥ Valiant Knight ♥ Yang Tech ♥ Yin Tech ♥ Yin and Yang Sprites

Mamma Goose ~ Griefstache ♥ Old Man Thug ♥ Jumper Collection ♥ H2O Splash! ♥ Aquarium Items ♥ The 4th Amigo Lucki Pants ♥ GO Player ♥ Adventuring Contest ♥ Statue of Diedrichy ♥ Kung Fu Panda (white belt) ♥ Facebook Team Jacket ♥ Clock Egg ♥ Ragged Ugly Scarf ♥ Goldfish Drop ♥ Deluxe Cat Ears

mela pls ~ 500k ♥ Astra-116: Full of Stars

Mirumoto_Tsubasa ~ 100 Mil ♥ Astra: Shy Black Tipped Cotton ♥ Puppeteer ♥ Sweetheart Admirer

Mouse pop-tarts ~ Mister Rufus

MY ANTIQUARIAN ~ 5 Mil

Nixlynn ~ 10 Mil ♥ Clockwork Headmaster ♥ Mercury's Moon ♥ Dullahan's Edge

Partial Miku ~ Langer the Dragon Plush ♥ Gothic Passion ♥ Brown Serafuku Skirt

Pekopii ~ Opalescent Rainbow

Pineapple Express ~ 50 Mil

Poe-tae-toee ~ Dander Bunny Ears (x6)Colored Grunny (x6)

Pon3Tree ~ 1.5 Mil

RoseMire ~ Gelato Supremo

Ryanzor ~ 100 Mil

Septembers Oblivion ~ 220k ♥ Head of Night

Sexy Fox Samurai ~ 20 mil

Sharima ~ Lovebird Plush ♥ Seafoam Gown

Shiori Aijou Takeshi ~ Howaito De no Keki ♥ Lady Sybil's Lace (x2) ♥ Rose Throne ♥ Cassiopeia's Vanity (x3)♥ Radiant Courage (x3) ♥ [Animal] Loving Manner ♥ Royal Cavalier ♥ [Animal] Light Pink Cat Fur ♥ Astra-14: Sakura Breeze ♥ Mr Frou Frou ♥ Astra-193: Mini Deep Rose Flapping Devil Wings ♥ Runcible Spoon 3rd Gen. ♥ Blushing Bride's Veil ♥ Petit Cherie (x2) ♥ Quartz Headbands (x4)Quartz Necklace (x7)Blossom Hairpin (x10)Blossom Comb (x7)Peineta (x5)Sweetheart Dress (x4)Butt Bow (x6) ♥ Oak Leaf Hairpin ♥ Teacher Apron (x4) ♥ Pretty Princess Dress (x5) ♥ Big Bow (x2) ♥ Rose Scarf (x3) ♥ Polka Dot Skirt (x2) ♥ Black Lacy Cincher ♥ Ivory Breezy Frill Skirt ♥ Black Fishnet Stockings ♥ G-LOL Mistress Skirt (x2) ♥ Plain Black Leggings ♥ Leg Warmers (x3) ♥ Fabulous Pumps (x6) ♥ Spartan Queen

silversire ~ Mythrill Armor

StarKinder ~ 10k

stonerfluxxx ~ 10 Mil ♥ Queen's Advisor ♥ Winged Altum

Sugar Cookiiez ~ 600 Mil ♥ Dark Crowned Ranks ♥ Urban Mercenary

Sushi Surfer ~ 1 Mil ♥ Zoku Inari's Beads (Yuki no Tama) ♥ Light Keiko's Curls ♥ Plastic Commando

Sweet as Sucre ~ 50 Mil ♥ Antique Shop 8th Gen. ♥ Bani Clips ♥ Dainty Damsel ♥ Dark Omen ♥ Flavors de Alpaca ♥ Little Mandate ♥ Pink Bunny Slippers ♥ Rome and Juju ♥ Starmony ♥ Stellar Carina ♥ Swan Song ♥ Sweet Lady

sweetspy01 ~ Wind Halo ♥ Wonderland

tamatown1 ~ 150 tickets ♥ Pink Magical Giftbox ♥ Guppy (x15)Goldfish (x22)

The Gift Parrot ~ Green Stockings ♥ Ocean Summer Top x3

The Giving Tree Charity ~ 1 Bil ♥ April Showers ♥ Spot On ♥ Golden Piggy Bank ♥ Rainbow of Rewards ♥ Project Mega Creative

TreePedo ~ 25 Mil

Twizzzle-Stixx ~ All-Star Cheer 2nd Gen. ♥ Amethyst Diamond Dog ♥ Astra: 2, 30 (x2), 57, 58, 109, 117, 149 ♥ Bina the Bunny ♥ Bitter Sweets ♥ Brown Bunny Hoodie ♥ Bunnihilation ♥ Candy Cat ♥ Celestial Soldier ♥ Cutie Catcher ♥ Dashing Gentleman Amethyst Vest ♥ Dreamer's Dust ♥ Dreamer's Mind ♥ Duelliste ♥ Dumpling Mood Bubble ♥ Elysian Knight ♥ Frostmancer‘s Garb ♥ Galileo's Observatory ♥ Gold Spacefleet Uniform ♥ Great Detective Chester ♥ Icy Marionette ♥ Incubi's Emerald Wings ♥ Keiko's Cake 2nd Gen. ♥ Layli ♥ Master of the Internetverse ♥ Matao the Demon Cat ♥ McKing's Saintly Cache ♥ Milk the Cat ♥ MoMo the Monkey ♥ Moonstone Borealis ♥ Neptune Surge ♥ Owlpocalypse 2nd Gen. ♥ Peyo Coded Memories ♥ Pious Cleric ♥ Pistolera's Revenge ♥ Radiant Prism ♥ Rosa Decora ♥ Rose Bebe ♥ Sainte Ciel: Storge ♥ SDPlus: #186, #190, #335 ♥ Shadow of Nox ♥ Starcrossed Vision ♥ Starmony ♥ Sweet Frosting ♥ Sweet Sixties ♥ Tale of the Impetuous God ♥ Valkyrie's Descent (x2) ♥ Void Sprite ♥ Waning Moon ♥ White Rook Defense ♥ Wonderland ♥ Workshop Flora

Violet-Shay ~ 10 Mil ♥ Reve Marin ♥ Thoughtful Bride ♥ Elysian Knight ♥ Mystix Dance ♥ The Widow ♥ Breakfast the Calico x2 ♥ Juno's Lace ♥ Workshop Flora ♥ Mysterious Train Station ♥ Vega's Love ♥ SDPlus #212 The Princess

xMilkita ~ 100 Mil

xpadmashru ~ Talsi's Sash ♥ Fern Glacier Scarf ♥ Csilla the Wind Sorceress ♥ Owlpocalypse ♥ Asphalt Jungle ♥ Astra-116 ♥ Albert the Ruffled Lemur ♥ Red Sorcerer ♥ Pongo the Ferret ♥ Sol's Sunglasses

XxSoarisxX ~ 50 Mil

Click the heart to make a trade! Please label it as 'HG donation'

Sparkling Spirit

13,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Roll 'Em Winners!
Last updated: 9/2/14 @1030am

I have changed the tiers again, to better match the new rewards.
I've color-coded names, so everybody knows what tier they've previously earned.
But I am rearranging things and putting people in the right tiers so it looks good.
Again, your previous tier still counts! Don't worry about getting moved!
I can't always keep up with name changes...
If you see yourself in here twice, under different names, let me know please!

1M-12M
Airidesu ~ 1M ♥ alias4him ~ 6M ♥ aradia_red ~ 1M ♥ Aspiring Noob ~ 1M ♥ awesomekp ~ 4M ♥ axel master4 ~ 1M ♥ beastmistress13 ~ 4M ♥ Beaujolais Vino ~ 1M ♥ Beautlantis ~ 4M ♥ Benizakura-sama ~ 1M ♥ Bjerger ~ 1M ♥ Blackmore Night ~ 1M ♥ Black Wounded Wings ~ 1M ♥ bra_nutty ~ 2M ♥ Burst of Stardust ~ 3M ♥ CaII Me Bella ~ 4M ♥ Clare Rose ~ 2M ♥ cute_orange ~ 1M ♥ Dai the fang ~ 1M ♥ Dancho_Noomoi ~ 1M ♥ Dani-just ~ 1M ♥ Dark Light Doom ~ 1M ♥ Darkest Soul Anon ~ 1M ♥ Demonic Coconut ~ 2M ♥ Devilish Dinosaur ~ 1M ♥ DJWaffIez ~ 2M ♥ experiment-one ~ 2M ♥ Fennekin Fox ~ 10M ♥ ForeverRoses-xoxo- ~ 2M ♥ Gata the Banoet ~ 2M ♥ Gildarts Crive ~ 1M ♥ Gregoomies ~ 6M ♥ Hakayos Gift ~ 2M ♥ harmony99 ~ 1M ♥ I Sleep Under Your Bed ~ 5M ♥ jacelyn-verity ~ 2M ♥ James Pawson ~ 1M ♥ Kanashi Kumo ~ 3M ♥ Kani-san ~ 1M ♥ Kaosujin Ryu ~ 2M ♥ Kirameku Mikomi ~ 3M ♥ Lady Parasitya ~ 8M ♥ lets sex ~ 1M ♥ Leyreed ~ 3M ♥ Lyrian Rosaveil ~ 1M ♥ Marilyntheripper ~ 1M ♥ Marina Pearltwist ~ 10M ♥ Measme Vanderwoodsen ~ 1M ♥ MinaChans ~ 1M ♥ Miranda Everlasting ~ 7M ♥ Miss_Drucillia ~ 2M ♥ Miss Meow Meows ~ 1M ♥ Moonlight Muse ~ 1M ♥ Mouse pop-tarts ~ 2MMyoukin ~ 1M ♥ Neskelim ~ 1M ♥ Nix28 ~ 2M ♥ ObliviouS_GirL258 ~ 3M ♥ OooPanda ~ 1M ♥ Optimistic Drowning Fish ~ 1M ♥ Panderello ~ 4M ♥ Pekopii ~ 3M ♥ Qrimson ~ 1M ♥ Queen of Fallen Stars ~ 1M ♥ Remillio Senoa ~ 1M ♥ ShynSilentOne ~ 1M ♥ SKINAMAX ~ 1M ♥ smms ~ 1M ♥ Striped Boots ~ 1M ♥ sweetspy01 ~ 6Mtake these wings and fly ~ 8M ♥ the_SP3RM_cell ~ 1M ♥ Torn Chains ~ 1M ♥ vampchic101 ~ 3M ♥ VogueBrunette ~ 2MxBunnyGirl ~ 6M ♥ Xevallah ~ 1M ♥ xX_DeathLoveKiss_Xx ~ 2M ♥ XxtigerlovesuxX ~ 1M ♥ x Yuki Hime ~ 1M ♥ Yeah Kiwi ~ 4M ♥ Zarile ~ 2M ♥ Ze -BIG- Kitty ~ 4M ♥ Zweetdevil ~ 1M ♥ [Le Gasp!] ~ 1M ♥ 2fabu4you ~ 3M

12M-25M(High-rollers!)
Special thread button given out!
articunomew231 ~ 13MBlake Phoenixx ~ 17MCassandra Voorhees ~ 16MFrost Nameless ~ 19M ♥ kristinephammy ~ 14M ♥ Lenasa ~ 20Mluckystar1229 ~ 4MRoseMire ~ 15MSugar Cookiiez ~ 12M

25M+ (V.I.P.)
Special thread button given out!
archangels back ~ 38M ♥ Chox-Little-Chox ~ 38M ♥ dafi12 ~ 131M ♥ Deathless_Insanity ~ 133M ♥ Echo Saphir ~ 51M ♥ HarunaWalker ~ 50M ♥ HisNekoNeko ~ 118M ♥ ImThatRogue ~ 63M ♥ Kai Yasashiku ~ 38M ♥ Lillith - DeaD MaRiOneTTe ~ 26M ♥ luvlee_pretty_gurl ~ 95M ♥ Mannen Shire ~ 29M ♥ Mikirani ~ 39M ♥ Nanin_02 ~ 61M ♥ Pickled Cactus ~ 79M ♥ Queen of Waltz ~ 146M ♥ Senzon28 ~ 28M ♥ Sharima ~ 17M ♥ silent snowstorm ~ 140M ♥ syrensage ~ 46M ♥ The Albarran ~ 104M ♥ TreePedo ~ 132M ♥ zerielle ~ 39M

Toybox Giveaway Winners

Gym Warrioress ~ Lillith - DeaD MaRiOneTTe
Thank You Letter for November 2007 ~ Lillith - DeaD MaRiOneTTe
Loveliest Petshop ~ Lillith - DeaD MaRiOneTTe
Cupcake Mood Bubble ~ ImThatRogue
Nightwalker's Reprisal ~ HisNekoNeko
Workshop Flora ~ nanin_02
Movie Night Bundle ~ Lillith - DeaD MaRiOneTTe
Lounging Around ~ Lillith - DeaD MaRiOneTTe
Over the Rainbow Bundle ~ ImThatRogue
Thank You Letter for November 2007 ~ Chox-Little-Chox
Fisticuffs Otis ~ ImThatRogue
Malice Punk ~ Lillith - DeaD MaRiOneTTe
Martinicus' Wings ~ Lillith - DeaD MaRiOneTTe

I will still keep a few of the most recent wins posted here.
The full list of toybox wins can now be found on the toybox thread.
Link for the guild can be found in the events post.

User Image

Sparkling Spirit

13,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
News prior to this month...

11/20/13 ~ Start working on thread!
11/21/13 ~ Impatient. Opening early!
11/29/13 ~ Increased the prize amounts by 10k each!
12/01/13 ~ Added/posted new buttons made by lovebiteaesthetic! ♥♥♥
12/02/13 ~ Put the 'one win a day' rule back in for Roll 'Em.
12/04/13 ~ Mod section up! Added Bumper Mania and updated contests!
12/07/13 ~ Have the contest entry thread set up!
12/08/13 ~ Added Tons of Tens! Updated the about section.
12/22/13 ~ Added the Message Board!
12/31/13 ~ WE'RE POPULAR! Thank you, everybody! ♥♥♥
01/06/14 ~ Added Toybox Giveaway!
02/03/14 ~ Removed Bumper Mania
02/08/14 ~ Added Catch 'Em Quick
02/17/14 ~ Added Yacht-Zee
03/03/14 ~ Removed Catch Em Quick
03/19/14 ~ Increased Roll 'Em prizes
04/26/14 ~ Removed 'Tons of Tens'
05/01/14 ~ 472 Mil given out during Birthday Bash! emotion_awesome
05/01/14 ~ Increased Roll Em and Yachtzee prizes
05/31/14 ~ 305 Mil given out for May Mania!

Recent News
03/05/14 ~ Won the Gaimanitarian Award in the 2nd Annual GaiAcademy Awards!
07/23/14 ~ 12k Pages!!!
08/09/14 ~ Over 2 Bil given out for Yahtzee!
08/15/14 ~ 13k Pages!!!

In case you're as curious as I am...
Totals of what's been given out in this thread:
Gold for 'Roll 'Em!' ~ 1.915 Bil
Gold for 'Yacht-Zee' ~ 2.546 Bil

May Mania ~ 305 Mil
Birthday Bash Gold ~ 120 Mil! 162 Mil to Roll Em and 190 Mil to Yachtzee, too!
Contests/Events ~ 5 envelopes; 11.716 Bil; 278 gifts + 9 judge gifts

User Image

Sparkling Spirit

13,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
GTPAY, DTTPAY, and Charities
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●●
Looking for a quest to donate to? Try one of these!
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~ Also a charity! Check it out!
MoMo o v o's Quest Thread ~ Also a GTPAY. Check it out and help!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Also a charity! Check them out!

●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●●
Buttons for this thread!
When the thread graphics change for the next holiday, check here!
I'll be updating the buttons, too! Old buttons will still work, they just won't be listed here!

[url=goo.gl/y0ln94][IMG]http://goo.gl/i84WES[/IMG][/url]

[url=goo.gl/y0ln94][IMG]http://goo.gl/q0Ju51[/IMG][/url]

[url=goo.gl/y0ln94][IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/i4egz8.jpg[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://goo.gl/y0ln94][img]http://goo.gl/bAKGZK[/img][/url]

[url=http://goo.gl/y0ln94][img]http://goo.gl/dxScU4[/img][/url]

I like to make buttons! Most of the buttons in the quest thread spoiler, I've made.
For more examples, click above to check out my tinypic account.
PM me if interested!

User Image

Sparkling Spirit

13,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Want to leave me a note?
Feel free to take one of these tags!
Write a note on it(type it in paint or whatever), and send it back to me!
I'll post it in the mailbox! Please include your username in it. Thank you!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Made With Love!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Letters!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sign thank yous to: -Lustful_Lullabies-, Strawberry Puffs, and x-Ohhvanii

Sparkling Spirit

13,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

Peaceful Sage

Peaceful Sage

A Random Fairy
~*Bump!*~

Hey, I think you've gifted me before! :3

Sparkling Spirit

13,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Akashic Storm
yaaaay!~

Welcome!

Akashic Storm generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 89!

Peaceful Sage

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces