Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bookworm

15,390 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bookworm 100
hobokid39
Welcome to gaia im new to i just started like 3 mins ago. I also need items to so sorry if i couldent give u anything
welcome to gaia

Tipsy Bookworm

15,390 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bookworm 100
uQqpQu
Hello gaians i just joined and i need help so if you can help by giving me helpful links gold or even unwanted items anything is greatly appreciated. heart
get involved in what is left of the easter event. If you can get an item then hang on to it for a bit (like maybe a year) then next easter it'll shoot up in the market. It's a bit of a long term investment, but it's a good way to make gold in big chunks.

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
uQqpQu
Hello gaians i just joined and i need help so if you can help by giving me helpful links gold or even unwanted items anything is greatly appreciated. heart

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin
bushem
uQqpQu
good luck on gaia i might have some idems start a trade with me and i'll see what i can dig up 3nodding

i cant get my trading pass yet so if you could just gift them to me?
Undead Sanity
uQqpQu

Welcome to Gaia, when you log in PM me and I might be able to give you a few things
heart
Maiko_Tracker
uQqpQu

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin
blaugh
Git my trading pass
uQqpQu

maybe we can be friends. i'm thinking of starting a forum cafe kind of thing. want to help?

Shameless Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
uQqpQu

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/list/393/?_gaia_t_=3934

do the bootygrab. cat_3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas