Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello Im N########## i dont even know the numbers to my username i just have it written down cuse i forget it every time i log in sweatdrop

I started playing gaia around 2010 until i got burned out because i was hacked and banned but i have suddenly developed interest in playing again xp

So here i am starting anew and surpassed the amount of gold my original account had because inflation is so horrible. Used to be a hoarder on my old account and had tens of thousands of ink. This time around my goal is to just buy stuff i need and build a cool avi and interact more in the forums.

I would love if you sent me the item Golden Genji and just a wad of gold (just like 10 million if you dont mind)

I cant currently offer you much as a thanks but I could defiantly draw you in return if you'd like heart
kyu-tea

Hello,
My friends call me Kiki, I started playing Gaia in 2009 but left a few days after starting because school work was more important. I finally found this site again because of an ad. I would like to start all over. Hmm my favorite color is orange, and I love lions and cats, especially when they purr haha. Also, Right now I am studying to be an engineer so Gaia is like my escape from all the Homework and pressure. I'd really like to make new friends, I am a bit shy at first but I will open up. It is very kind of you to be helping newbies out, I am not sure if you would consider me, but thank you for reading this. If you do, I am very fond of Audio Starlet Blue Rei and Checkmate 3rd gen. biggrin

- Kiki
N7456312589
Hello Im N########## i dont even know the numbers to my username i just have it written down cuse i forget it every time i log in sweatdrop

I started playing gaia around 2010 until i got burned out because i was hacked and banned but i have suddenly developed interest in playing again xp

So here i am starting anew and surpassed the amount of gold my original account had because inflation is so horrible. Used to be a hoarder on my old account and had tens of thousands of ink. This time around my goal is to just buy stuff i need and build a cool avi and interact more in the forums.

I would love if you sent me the item Golden Genji and just a wad of gold (just like 10 million if you dont mind)

I cant currently offer you much as a thanks but I could defiantly draw you in return if you'd like heart
welcome to gaia!
i'll send over the item~
kiki mania
kyu-tea

Hello,
My friends call me Kiki, I started playing Gaia in 2009 but left a few days after starting because school work was more important. I finally found this site again because of an ad. I would like to start all over. Hmm my favorite color is orange, and I love lions and cats, especially when they purr haha. Also, Right now I am studying to be an engineer so Gaia is like my escape from all the Homework and pressure. I'd really like to make new friends, I am a bit shy at first but I will open up. It is very kind of you to be helping newbies out, I am not sure if you would consider me, but thank you for reading this. If you do, I am very fond of Audio Starlet Blue Rei and Checkmate 3rd gen. biggrin

- Kiki
welcome back to gaia. c:
sending over a trade.
kyu-tea

Hello I just saw this thread and you help out newbies. I started a couple days ago. I would love to have Son of Rordis and Princess piglet I love piggies. Anything you could help with would be amazing.
Hi I'm really new to this crying I just started 4 days ago, this website was recommended for me to play since I like maple story. So far I'm liking gaia , my name is Angela, I'm 19 years old, I love anime and manga and playing computer games. If I may have I would like Dark Lady Soldier Sake and Jaydis the White Queen I can't decide which one sweatdrop . Please and Thank you so much for your kindness, I love your outfit btw heart
kyu-tea
The Fool's Hatter/ Son of Rordis
I don't know if I count as a newbie but these please o///o
Hi, I'm pretty new... I only have the started items and would appreciate any help to make my avi pretty.

Thank you
emotion_bigheart
kyu-tea
booop

oops I misread ><
Hello I just saw this thread and you help out newbies. I started a couple days ago. I would love to have Son of Rordis and Princess piglet I love piggies. Anything you could help with would be amazing. I am a woman, I love video games and animal. I used to have a pet piggy. I love piggies very much. My favorite color is blue =). I like doctor who.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff