1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 102 103 > >> >>> »|

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
User Image

Welcome

Welcome to my Quest Thread, where I'm questing every blue wig in Gaia.
I hope to make a nice place to hang around and keep track of my progress.

Big thanks goes to Kasurin for the banner to the right.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Who Am I? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image

Hello there. I'm Rannchan. You can call me Rann or Rannchan. I am a word gamer and a freebie artist. I'm currently 22 years old (23 in April) and I have a boyfriend of whom I love very much. I've been on Gaia since September of 2005 and I love it here. I'm a bit of a pack-rat (I don't sell my items) and so I don't always have a lot of newer things. It's through friends and kind strangers that I manage to have the items I do manage to accumulate.

I'm the current leader of A Small Word Games Guild and a Crew member in Random Gaian Charity. If you have interest in either of those guilds just let me know and I'll be sure to help you. I can even tell you just about anything you want to know about about either.

User Image User Image In my everyday Gaiain life, I like to hang around the Art Freebies mostly. My major haunt wound be g o t c h a! // A Pokémon Gijinka Thread by Onisuu where I am a Pokemon Ranger. I've drawn a couple hundred freebies for that thread. I hang out in another of Oni's threads as well. I will frequent SCAM || chibi freebies!. Look for me in either!

I don't just hang out in the Art Freebies and Word Games though. I hang out in Swoo when I get the chance. They are lovely people and you should go by and chat!

There is also a charity that I will be regularly hanging out in but it is not currently up so I'll just have to leave that for later. wink

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. THE QUEST User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When I first made my Gaian avatar back in '05, I made her with the blue whip hair style. In my mind, she now had naturally blue hair. One day, they released some new hair styles and I fell in love with one. I changed my hair to the Blue Lolita. I love it and I have lots of arts with me and this hair. The problem is, it is rather limited. So I figured that if I can gather all the blue wig items on Gaia, than I can keep my 'natural' hair and just change it's 'style'. I will be cheating a little in that I will be allowing all shades of blue, but I still want to finish this for myself. (I'm adding the elemental hairs in as well)

Below is all items with a blue hair pose currently available in tektek.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

More will be added as they appear on Tektek.

Donators

Albino Pikachu - Courtly Coiffure heart heart
Dreamy green fairy - 5k heart
wolf_kaname - Head of Night heart heart
♥ Lovesong's Charity ♥ - Kink's Reprise, Apprentice Charm & 70k heart heart heart
Star's 'N Milk Charity! - 20k heart
ieatbabyes - Jack Frost heart heart
User Image User ImageSanisani-kun - Ireful Marksman heart heart
I I T w i s t -Off- II - 100K heart heart
Demon Wings|Angel Heart Charity - 140K heart heart
StrawBerryBanjo - 10k & Blonde and Blue Short Bi-Color Costume Wig heart heart
Milk Carton Bunny - 20k heart
Koko Hearts - 25k heart
A TankChu Charity - 350k + a few missilanious items heart heart
Onisuu - 330168 Gold heart heart
Ascuba - 270k heart heart
DJ NINJA 3 - Winter Dancer & Will-o-the-Wisp heart heart
The Realization of a Dream - 1,100k heart heart heart heart
Arashi Erina - 21797G & Ravenwood Manor & Sky Dame de Demoiselles & Sky Pascal l'artiste heart heart heart
Faebella - Timmy heart heart
Cramshaft - 112K & Dappy Dandy heart heart
♥A Hit and Run Charity♦ - 9K heart
angelcutie92 - 15K heart
Digital Plush - Blue Acinonyx heart heart
Ravan Grey - Blue Rubble Stockings heart heart
Written In Sand ☀ Quest for a Charity - 18k heart
Random Giveaway! - 5k heart
theORANGEsqueeze Charity Thread - 1380k heart heart heart heart heart
AnimeJunkie-kun - Ice Prince heart heart
Random Gaian Charity - 100K heart heart
Arcarius Tesfa - 200k & Clueless Lady Feathers heart heart
THE JUNK YARD - 20k heart
Anonymous Benefactor - Dangerous Denim heart
Blissful Ambience - Gave me a STEEP discount on a Cloud Iridescence heart heart
Kasurin - Black and Blue Short Bi-Color Costume Wig heart
Triple A Charity - 10k heart
Miss Gaia Winter Pageant (4th Runner-up) - 10k heart
x_ T r i s t e _x - Siren Shell & Zorya Polunochnaya & Blue Raggedy Yarn Wig & Blonde and Blue Long Bi-Color Costume Wig & Black and Blue Long Bi-Color Costume Wig & Punk Raven heart heart heart
The Basic Charity - 10k heart
The Sugarplum and Cinnamon Christmas Charity - 1,000k & Ace Bass heart heart heart heart
Swoo~ - 50k heart
PIague Doct3r - 150k heart heart
125th's Quest for Hugs - 100k heart heart
The Daffodil Movement: Team Lung 2012 - 40k heart
Different...Very. - 380,299G heart heart
The Daffodil Movement 2012: ☆Theme Contest☆ - 3,500G heart
The Daffodil Movement 2012 - 20k heart
The Daffodil Movement 2012: Pin the Flower - 400G heart
Anonymous Benefactor - Artificial Love Song heart heart
Anonymous Benefactor (Tim, The Enchanter) - Devoted Spica heart heart
Secretly Silver - Elegant Veil, Sleepybye Princess, Oculus Mythica, Mythic Hair, Cecil, Apprentice Charm 3rd Gen, Solar Headdress, Powdy Pengy, Fairy Wings, Radiant Prism, Ravenwood Manor, and Heavenly Drapes heart heart heart
Caffeinated Leo - 23,128G heart
X=~ Wim Wim's Page Contests ~=X - Midnight Hero heart heart
CherieChapstick - Dreamer's Dust heart heart
Zi - 20k Forlorn Wordsmith & Heartful Punch heart heart
Anonymous Benefactor (The Pumpkin King) - SBX-2 heart heart
kira-chan1756 - Blitzkrieg King, Starbabies, Rainbow Clown Wig, Rainbow Jubilee, Deranged Surgeon heart heart heart
got birthday?™ v2 - Charity - 18,888 G heart
The Daffodil Movement 2013: Team Prostate - 150k heart heart
The Daffodil Movement 2013: Team Breast - 200k heart heart
iamafreakingunicorn - Unapologetic Sorry heart heart
4 G'S Giving Gold To Gaia Girls - Awards Edition - 21k heart
The Daffodil Movement 2013: Team Colon - 100k heart heart
Kisai Ehrlange - 100k heart heart

Some donators who've donated multiple time consolidated into one slot to keep the list from getting too long

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quest Progress User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Currently Working on...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageHyde's Redemption
(rounded to the nearest 100)

Still need... (in no particular order)
User Image Toned Keido
Paramour's Break User Image
User Image Yakisoba Dare
Ballad Punk User Image
User Image Opalescent Rainbow
Puppeteer User Image
User Image Anesidora's Gift
Bunny Brigade User Image
User Image Marceline the Vampire Queen
Miko Gakko User Image
User Image Velvetine's Reading
Imaginary Friend User Image
User Image
User Image Madoka Magica: Sayaka Miki
Exalted Arc User Image
User Image Runcible Spoon
SDPlus #136 Jaiden User Image
User ImageMaster Alchemist
Dark Jubilee User Image
User Image SDPlus #306 Bluefin
Goblin Hipster User Image
User Image SDPlus #319 Professor Lorraine
Star Tamer User Image
User Image Azuramella
Kelp o' th' Loch User Image
User Image Aquamarine Porridge Locks
Midnight Reprisal User Image
User Image Predominant Principal
Frosted Affection User Image
User Image Little Law
Blue and Silver Short Keido Wig User Image
User Image SDPlus #362 Fallen Star
Gemini Twins User Image
User Image Ice Queen
The Good Czar User Image
User Image Rainbow Pathway
Digital Fray User Image
User Image SDPlus #377 Frankie
Keiko's Cake User Image
User Image Southtown Ghost Story
The Sandman Dreams User Image
User Image Aamira the Serene
Flowing Lucid Dreams User Image
User Image Rusalki Maiden
Lunar Countess User Image
User Image Fey Seer
Predominant Principal User Image
User Image Heart of Ice
Icy Marionette User Image
User Image Mellow Cryptodira
Capricious Mage User Image
User Image Mathematical Spiral
Melodious Cantata User Image
User Image Reve Marin
Saber Feidae User Image
User Image Savvy Sixties
Dread Ocean User Image
User Image Super Level Academy
V-High Hiro User Image
User Image Priscilla the Perfect
Foe x Foe User Image
User Image Dew Drop
Team Star User Image
User Image Brash Badlands
SDPlus #458 Carnival Ecarte User Image
User Image Pioneering Damsel
Emerald Dream User Image
User Image SDPlus #458 Carnival Ecarte
Andromeda's Touch User Image
User Image Blade of the Midnight Sky
Scott Pilgrim: Ramona Flowers User Image
User Image Witch Bubble
Hard Candy Rocker User Image
User Image Rosamund's Devotion
Puppeteer's Reprise User Image
User Image Black Bishop Tactician

For Evolving Items, I will accept any Gen in donation and I will purchase the cheapest Gen when I get around to it.

Completed...

Sweet Lunarian User Image Bad Moon User Image Seracila Pendant User Image Crowning Twister User Image Courtly Coiffure User Image Unicorn User Image Elemental Hair User Image Head of Night User Image Kink's Reprise User Image Jack Frost User Image Ireful Marksman User Image Valhalla's Abyssal Armor User Image Memphis' Shining Locks User Image Elegant Antoinette Wig (Light Blue) User Image Compass of Seidh User Image Blonde and Blue Short Bi-Color Costume Wig User Image Winter Dancer User Image Will-o-the-Wisp User Image Timmy User Image Audio Starlet Blue Rei User Image Interstellar Bounty User Image Comet Candy User Image Space Channel Gaia User Image Blue Acinonyx User Image Blue Rubble Stockings User Image Apprentice Charm User Image Ice Prince User Image The Days of the WeakUser Image Hollywood Dream User Image Lawful Master User Image Dangerous Denim User Image Skittles Crazy Cores Hair User Image Dream Town User Image The Shy Octopus User Image Cloud Iridescence User Image Pious Cleric User Image Black and Blue Short Bi-Color Costume Wig User Image Siren Shell User Image Zodiacal User Image Zorya Polunochnaya User Image Blue Raggedy Yarn Wig User Image Blonde and Blue Long Bi-Color Costume Wig User ImageBlack and Blue Long Bi-Color Costume Wig User Image Hex's Web User Image Ace Bass User Image Ravenwood Manor User Image Perky Melody User Image Modern Sonic Hair User Image Yuki Otoko User Image The Lovers User Image Prince of Icy Thieves User Image Klaxon Alien Wig User Image Majoko Mariko User Image Sky Dame de Demoiselles User Image Sky Pascal l'artiste User Image Marshall Lee User Image S-Pop Club: Rayna User Image Prince of the Sea User Image Mari the Djinn User Image Artificial Love Song User Image Keionpanku Style User Image SOF Tundra User Image SDPlus #027 Edy User Image Virgil's Sinister Verdict User Image Forgotten Zodiac Ophiuchus User Image Starmony User Image Devoted Spica User Image Masquerade User Image Daisy's Dark Hair User Image Stoic Lost BoyUser Image Topaz Diamond Dog User Image Midnight Hero User Image Night Weaver User Image Mournful Wail User Image Sainte Ciel: Storge User Image Ocean's Sonata User Image SBX-2 User Image Onei the Dark Unicorn User Image Sweetheart Sweeper User Image Tamer of Blue Flames User Image Punk Raven User Image Polar Tear User Image The Blue Rabbit User Image White and Navy Long Keido Wig User Image Ryuusei the Celestial Dragon User Image Veracious Musketeer User Image Forlorn Wordsmith User Image Dalnim User Image Blitzkrieg King User Image Starbabies User Image Rainbow Clown Wig User Image Rainbow Jubilee User Image Deranged Surgeon User Image Song of Amour User Image Heartful Punch User Image Dappy Dandy User Image Clueless Lady Feathers User Image Unapologetic Sorry User Image Reverent Cleric User Image Laughing Assassin User Image Sweet Frosting User Image Sky Rogue User Image NeoGaia Anti-Hero User Image Altair's Honor User Image Aria Dannata User Image Ivory Archer User Image

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. RULES User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm easy going. These are here, but I won't be too strict unless I need to be.

mrgreen Follow the Gaia TOS
mrgreen Be nice to everyone here. Differing opinions and friendly debate are fine, but no fighting or arguing.
mrgreen No begging for art or items.
mrgreen No begging for anything from people visiting here. It's bad enough when it happens to me, I won't have it happen to my friends.
mrgreen I won't enforce this too much, but if you can, please include the word "Royal Rumble" somewhere in your first post. I will change the word whenever I feel like it.
mrgreen The first person to do the above gets a free art of their avatar, my choice of size and style. Back in effect when the above word changes.
mrgreen To quote Wil Wheaton - "Don't be a d**k."
mrgreen I can add rules as I think of them.

White List - People who are cool User Image
Kasurin
Albino Pikachu
Sanisani-kun
StrawBerryBanjo

Black List - People who break rules
-none-

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Contests User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like to hold contests from time to time. Prizes will vary.

Also, if you are a friend of mine who wishes to hold a contest in here (big or small) than just let me know and we can work something out.

Current Contest -

Mini Contest! =D
It can be found somewhere on this page. Find it and possibly win some art!

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Art Bribe Station User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now, I've never been good at pricing my art. Especially to price it in the crazy to find range between A - Finding the amount of gold earned worth it and B - Feeling as if I'm giving people what they payed for.

This is why I mostly do art freebies because I don't feel too bad if the art doesn't come out as good as another piece I did. I get a certain freedom concerning headshot v full body, colour v B&W, ect.

However, I feel that I should offer an incentive to donating to me. Thus, this mini-bribe shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone who donates an item on my quest list AUTOMATICALLY gets art if they want it.

For anything else, (gold, art trade, other items on my wish-list) you must fill out the form below and post it in the thread.

[quote="Rannchan"][/quote]
[size=18][b]Art Bribe![/b][/size]
Name - (username)
References - (links or pictures)
Pose desired - (describe here, can be rejected if too complex)
Bribe - (what you plan on paying)
Other - (anything else you need to say? Say it here)

Couples and groups are allowed but require a larger bribe. I will quote you and tell you wither your order has been accepted or declined. When I can make them is varied so there may be a bit of a wait. If I get enough smaller bribes who don't mind it done in pencil, than I can do a page of smaller pencil drawings. I will also do Ginjikas if someone really wants one. More consideration will be given to Pokemon I haven't drawn before that aren't Gen V.

A Few Random Samples User Image
XxXxX
XxXxX
XxXxX
XxXxX
XxXxX
XxXxX
XxXxX
XxXxX
XxXxX
XxXxX
XxXxX
XxXxX

Thank You. <3

Waiting List
StrawBerryBanjo - Pg 17 - DONE
Vio Cat - Pg 34 - DONE

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Links In User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Banner By Kasurin -

[url=http://tinyurl.com/65cno3f][img]http://tinyurl.com/5vplltk[/img][/url]

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Links Out User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is where I will collect outgoing links. If you wish to have your banner here, just shoot me a PM and I'll see what we can work out. Places I really like will show up here automatically.

Sani's Epic Beg-Stand! (A quest thread)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Eloquent Warrior

17,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Yay! Here's a present!

User Image

Again, if you want me to change it let me know =)

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Kasurin
Yay! Here's a present!

User Image

Thanks Kasurin! xd

Eloquent Warrior

17,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Rannchan
Kasurin
Yay! Here's a present!

User Image

Thanks Kasurin! xd

No problem! I tried to make it as legible and pretty as I could, but this is your quest after all so do let me know if I can change *anything*.

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Kasurin

But I love it! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash