Wealthy Bloodsucker

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
pandilicious
mini_faerie_luver
pandilicious

Yes, much. I went to the doctor today and got a shot, so that's helped quite a bit. I'm doing better, but my niece (who's 3) has pneumonia, and my sister has strep throat. My mom's waiting to find out if she has Bronchitis or not. So it's been a fun week at my mom's house, lol.
Oh goodness eek all kinds of different sicknesses everywhere. Im glad your feeling better and I hope your family gets better too. Being sick sucks ): everyone always seems to get sick during the spring.

Thank you. heart There's definitely a lot going around here. There's other people that I know that are sick, but they're thankfully not sharing a house with us at the moment, lol. I always get homesick, but I'm pretty ready to go back to my house where I'm cut off from all of this lol.
XD it's always nice to be home, but it's always nice to be in your own home too. When do you plan on going back?

And holy s**t. ._. You did that????? That's completely amazingly breathtaking. I'm jelly of your talent.

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
mini_faerie_luver
pandilicious
mini_faerie_luver
pandilicious

Yes, much. I went to the doctor today and got a shot, so that's helped quite a bit. I'm doing better, but my niece (who's 3) has pneumonia, and my sister has strep throat. My mom's waiting to find out if she has Bronchitis or not. So it's been a fun week at my mom's house, lol.
Oh goodness eek all kinds of different sicknesses everywhere. Im glad your feeling better and I hope your family gets better too. Being sick sucks ): everyone always seems to get sick during the spring.

Thank you. heart There's definitely a lot going around here. There's other people that I know that are sick, but they're thankfully not sharing a house with us at the moment, lol. I always get homesick, but I'm pretty ready to go back to my house where I'm cut off from all of this lol.
XD it's always nice to be home, but it's always nice to be in your own home too. When do you plan on going back?

And holy s**t. ._. You did that????? That's completely amazingly breathtaking. I'm jelly of your talent.

I'm going to try to go back this weekend. I'm not sure if it'll be Saturday or Sunday, though. I do miss my bath tub. I have this awesome garden tub, and the water gets so hot in there and oh God I just love to soak. My mom has a nice corner tub with jets, but I can't ever get the water hot enough. :< So I always miss my tub and my bed the most when I come home. And my health. >_>

Yes, I did. smile Thank you. This is my deviantart gallery. I've not done anything in a while. :<

Wealthy Bloodsucker

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
pandilicious
mini_faerie_luver
pandilicious
mini_faerie_luver
pandilicious

I'm going to try to go back this weekend. I'm not sure if it'll be Saturday or Sunday, though. I do miss my bath tub. I have this awesome garden tub, and the water gets so hot in there and oh God I just love to soak. My mom has a nice corner tub with jets, but I can't ever get the water hot enough. :< So I always miss my tub and my bed the most when I come home. And my health. >_>

Yes, I did. smile Thank you. This is my deviantart gallery. I've not done anything in a while. :<
Well at least you waited till after the wedding to get sick sweatdrop
Mmmm hot baths are the best. Water can never be too hot. Those are the most relaxing emotion_dowant your tub sounds amazing. ._. I'm a little jealous over it xd

/creeps your deviantart ninja

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
mini_faerie_luver
pandilicious
mini_faerie_luver
pandilicious
mini_faerie_luver
pandilicious

Well at least you waited till after the wedding to get sick sweatdrop
Mmmm hot baths are the best. Water can never be too hot. Those are the most relaxing emotion_dowant your tub sounds amazing. ._. I'm a little jealous over it xd

/creeps your deviantart ninja

I agree. I get migraines a lot, and the hot bath is awesome for helping to relieve them. I also refuse to live in a place now without a garden tub. xD

I am glad I didn't get sick until after the wedding. I was a bit phlegmy, but it wasn't horrible. My main concern with that was my friend had asked me to sing, so I was worried it would affect my singing (and it did some). But it wasn't horrible.

I'm gonna get some sleep. Hopefully I'll actually fall asleep. sweatdrop Night! It was nice talking with you. smile

Wealthy Bloodsucker

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Oh my gosh this is amazing. ._.
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
My favorites. emotion_kirakira

Wealthy Bloodsucker

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
pandilicious

I agree. I get migraines a lot, and the hot bath is awesome for helping to relieve them. I also refuse to live in a place now without a garden tub. xD

I am glad I didn't get sick until after the wedding. I was a bit phlegmy, but it wasn't horrible. My main concern with that was my friend had asked me to sing, so I was worried it would affect my singing (and it did some). But it wasn't horrible.

I'm gonna get some sleep. Hopefully I'll actually fall asleep. sweatdrop Night! It was nice talking with you. smile
I'm sure you still sounded beautiful (:

I hope you sleep well (: good night dear emotion_bigheart

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
mini_faerie_luver
pandilicious

I'm sure you still sounded beautiful (:

I hope you sleep well (: good night dear emotion_bigheart

Thanks. smile Took a while to get there, but at least I stayed asleep once I got there. The night before I kept waking up and coughing. @_@

And thank you!

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Thank you for the stuff, lizzzzz. heart

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100

Professional Genius

pandilicious
You're welcome! I know the feeling /must have wasted around 30 mil or so on alchemy so far lolol

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
zieLiz
pandilicious
You're welcome! I know the feeling /must have wasted around 30 mil or so on alchemy so far lolol

I know how you feel...I spent about 1.5 mil the last 2 days making caches. X_x But I made a lot of stuff and got quite a few good things, including these:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/1001033 - Dhampir Blood
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/1001083 - Moon Beam
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/1001059 - Dust of Time
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/1000667 - Anycolor Dyes
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/1000763 - Glittering Sequins
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/1000853 - Amphithere's Feather

I got some other cheap things, too, but overall I came out ahead this time. I'm happy because that's usually not the case. sweatdrop

Professional Genius

Hey - with the moonbeam, you've earned it all back again. surprised

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
zieLiz
Hey - with the moonbeam, you've earned it all back again. surprised

I know. @_@ I was like...on a roll last night where everything I got was worth minimum 250k. So I was scrambling to make more before the lucky streak ran out. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff