Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which generation of Pokemon is your favorite?

1 0.47457627118644 47.5% [ 56 ]
2 0.13559322033898 13.6% [ 16 ]
3 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 8 ]
4 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 2 ]
5 0.033898305084746 3.4% [ 4 ]
6 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I can't choose! 0.27118644067797 27.1% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 118 ]

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

BunnyStark
the gaia people need to wake up and turn on the item grant =3=

OH by the way i never tould yall i had to go to the hospital for a ultrasound today did i? well anyway it came back ok but they said i should still go talk to a surgeon to see if its something serious.
i dont think they would tell you to go to a surgeon unless they found something that would have to be surgically operated on...its almost a wild goose chase they sending you on at this point.....

and the grant already works.

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
finally they fixed it!

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

pigy152
finally they fixed it!
yep~~
it mustve been broken the whole night o-o weird~

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sinister_Bunneh
BunnyStark

OH by the way i never tould yall i had to go to the hospital for a ultrasound today did i? well anyway it came back ok but they said i should still go talk to a surgeon to see if its something serious.
i dont think they would tell you to go to a surgeon unless they found something that would have to be surgically operated on...its almost a wild goose chase they sending you on at this point.....

idk i guess if they did find something but wont tell me just so i wouldnt freak the ******** out i guess. but i hate having tits there just a pain =3= ask my damn surgeon to just take them the hell off be done with it.
BunnyStark
Sinister_Bunneh
BunnyStark

idk i guess if they did find something but wont tell me just so i wouldnt freak the ******** out i guess. but i hate having tits there just a pain =3= ask my damn surgeon to just take them the hell off be done with it.
Happy Easter! Have a treat on me!Grab your egg.

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
ummm doctors HAVE to tell you whats wrong, they cant just not say it just because they think you will freak out :/

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

BunnyStark
Sinister_Bunneh
BunnyStark

-shrug- you could get them removed if you really wanted to go that route. i dont think they enjoy doing it though unless its totally necessary. but then you could always get fake ones and have them be whatever size you want! xD
Sinister_Bunneh
BunnyStark
Sinister_Bunneh
BunnyStark

-shrug- you could get them removed if you really wanted to go that route. i dont think they enjoy doing it though unless its totally necessary. but then you could always get fake ones and have them be whatever size you want! xD
With my cuteness restored I am truly the greatest holiday mascot ever.

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
so thats how you get easter eggs talk about boobs and the bunny appears and gives you an egg XD

and idk i really think i should have gone to the other place to get my thing done cause the doctors at the hospital i went to are stupid. cause the first one i got done a few years ago they found a few cysts in the same boob thats hurting me now.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

I'm officially rainbowrific irl.
My hair has all sorts of colors in it, but the good thing is if I end up hating it, I can just take them out!
Yay clip-in hair!
rofl
Though, I have to say, it blends in nicely with my real hair.
For anyone curious:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, and I figured out why yesterday was so bleh for me. More spoiler stuff since... yeah...
So... I don't think I mentioned it on here at all, but one of my cousins (great-aunt's youngest daughter) had been missing since February. Her body was found in the Ohio River just a few days ago, but they didn't find her vehicle so there are still lots of unanswered questions. I'm sick to my stomach about it, because she has 3 kids and an entire family that loves her very much. She was also very young, just being in her 30s. It's just one of those scary things that you never would imagine would happen to someone you know, let alone someone you're related to.
I've been okay about it up until yesterday, and I broke down because of it. I talked with my grandma and she told me that it's totally okay to feel this way, especically with all the sudden deaths we've been dealing with in my family (my great-grandfather passed away from old age about two years ago, the only recent death in the family that could be completely explained).
But yeah, I feel a lot better today, and I think I'm mentally prepared to go to the candlelight vigil that's being held for her tonight.

Oh wow, they want you to go straight to a surgeon about it, Sigs? Good luck.
I hope everything is alright.

User Image
User Image

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Oh man Renia I can't imagine how you feel right now that just sucks *big big big hugs*

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
BunnyStark
Oh man Renia I can't imagine how you feel right now that just sucks *big big big hugs*

User Image

*hugs*
Thank you.
It just feels like a storyline straight out of a movie, or a crime/drama TV show.
I can't even explain how I've been feeling, but it's a mixture of sadness, anger and just... confusion.

User Image
User Image

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
*huggles renia* i i saw it on wb, i dont have words enough to say how sad and sorry i am for you and your family
sympathies on the loss

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

*all the hugs for renia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items