Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Noodle Monster
Lindira
Teh Noodle Monster
I don't have a quest thread, but I am trying to get OMG, Golden Laurels, Mini Nitemare Wings and Fuzzy Penguin Slippers. would you like to help?

I don't have any of those things (anymore). I can give you a few other things I don't want though, so long as you promise to pay it forward and do something nice for someone else on Gaia. If that's okay, please start a trade.
I promise 3nodding

Great, there you go. smile
Elemental Hair Hammi Hat Jacked Up Cape Vial of Unknown Liquid Jacked Up Boots Jack's Joy The Jack-et Spirited Pants Spirited Shoes
Still giving away a bunch of stuff. First come, first served this time. Just promise to pay it forward and do something nice for someone else on Gaia.

One item per person (though if you want a ghost sheet, let me know, and you can have that too). Do NOT PM me asking for items; that will disqualify you from receiving items.
Lindira
Teh Noodle Monster
Lindira
Teh Noodle Monster
I don't have a quest thread, but I am trying to get OMG, Golden Laurels, Mini Nitemare Wings and Fuzzy Penguin Slippers. would you like to help?

I don't have any of those things (anymore). I can give you a few other things I don't want though, so long as you promise to pay it forward and do something nice for someone else on Gaia. If that's okay, please start a trade.
I promise 3nodding

ty 3nodding
Bunny Hat Gaia 2nd Anniversary Balloon V Pin (left half) V Pin (right half) Lunar Cloak Bani Mask Chickie Mask Anti Von Helson Picket Sign Anti Gambino Picket Sign
These too. Same rules as above. 3nodding
Teh Noodle Monster
Lindira
Teh Noodle Monster
Lindira
Teh Noodle Monster

I promise 3nodding

ty 3nodding

No problem. smile

Duck

Lindira
Still giving away a bunch of stuff. First come, first served this time. Just promise to pay it forward and do something nice for someone else on Gaia.

One item per person (though if you want a ghost sheet, let me know, and you can have that too). Do NOT PM me asking for items; that will disqualify you from receiving items.

Can I have Hammi Hat?
No1Gamer
Lindira

Can I have Hammi Hat?

Yup, just please pay it forward. smile Please start a trade.

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Roooooarrrr~

Dangerous Loiterer

Hi, will you talk to me? ;^;

Jong Kook
Roooooarrrr~

Ahh! You've been replaced by tiny animals! whee
Malus Dracula

Sure, but I'm only here sporadically, so my answers probably won't come right away. What's up?

Dangerous Loiterer

Lindira
Malus Dracula

Sure, but I'm only here sporadically, so my answers probably won't come right away. What's up?

That's fine. I'm going over my parents house in a bit anyways.
And nothing much just playing the new Super smash bros, I'm in love. emotion_drool

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Lindira
Jong Kook
Roooooarrrr~
Ahh! You've been replaced by tiny animals! whee
Yup, just here to eat people. cx
I'm home from work!! It was such a long day. I''m so exhausted... But I still got homework to do >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff