Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

Here's something to blow your generousity off course..., yeah I'm Questing Nano-C and tbh, it's been consuming my time a lot. I'll be back to givingaway once this is done with...

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Invisible Giver

I really want a Dark Elf's Aura, which is about 30mil. Any reason for the giveaway?
i am questing all sorts of philosopher caches and tokens and tickets so send any unwanted ones this way

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
MonsterDinov2
penguin games

it's a video game about people who find this planet Pandora and start sending people there to make it sorta livable. Then they find out there's a Vault with untold riches in it. You are one of four vault hunters and you have a special power kind of thing once you reach a certain level. There's a Siren whom can Phaseblast which is pretty much just going invisible for a while, but you can develop it to be a weapon over time, there's a Soldier that has a turret he can throw out, a Berserker who can make himself stronger and beat the s**t out of enemies for a few seconds, and the Hunter that has a huge bird he can throw out that kills people and that can also be developed to have elemental effects. The point of the game is to get to the vault and yeah.
There's a second one and a prequel is coming out soon. It's actually a huge game. It won game of the year when it came out. The art is pretty cool too.
It's pretty much just a first person shooter with a really cool plot

oh okay you can tell I don't play games much at all, it's mostly work work and more work but this week is suppose to be my last week but I have people telling me to keep the job till I find another one but I really hate this one</3

yeah it's hard to find something you like when you're stuck on something you really don't like
it is harder to get a job when you don't have one, but it's better to find something you will like and you're sure about than to just be somewhere terrible until you do
Umm idk DJs arnt under 50mill -_-
penguin games
MonsterDinov2
penguin games

it's a video game about people who find this planet Pandora and start sending people there to make it sorta livable. Then they find out there's a Vault with untold riches in it. You are one of four vault hunters and you have a special power kind of thing once you reach a certain level. There's a Siren whom can Phaseblast which is pretty much just going invisible for a while, but you can develop it to be a weapon over time, there's a Soldier that has a turret he can throw out, a Berserker who can make himself stronger and beat the s**t out of enemies for a few seconds, and the Hunter that has a huge bird he can throw out that kills people and that can also be developed to have elemental effects. The point of the game is to get to the vault and yeah.
There's a second one and a prequel is coming out soon. It's actually a huge game. It won game of the year when it came out. The art is pretty cool too.
It's pretty much just a first person shooter with a really cool plot

oh okay you can tell I don't play games much at all, it's mostly work work and more work but this week is suppose to be my last week but I have people telling me to keep the job till I find another one but I really hate this one</3

yeah it's hard to find something you like when you're stuck on something you really don't like
it is harder to get a job when you don't have one, but it's better to find something you will like and you're sure about than to just be somewhere terrible until you do

Yeah but I'm qutting no ifs and ands or butts i'll just watch my little brother for extra money or mow my the yard and have my brother pay me<3
TheDawnAtMidnight
Here's something to blow your generousity off course..., yeah I'm Questing Nano-C and tbh, it's been consuming my time a lot. I'll be back to givingaway once this is done with...

That is a lot dannnngggg but how are you?
Jong Kook
Maybe? c:

is that a chance item? and how are you?
Teslaz
I really want a Dark Elf's Aura, which is about 30mil. Any reason for the giveaway?

Honestly I never get on anymore due to work and schools coming back so I'll be mega busy, and my gold just sits in my account and I want other people to have a chance at something since I don't really get on I mean I'll still be on gaia just not as much as I want too but how are you?
XII-LH-SSC-IIX
i am questing all sorts of philosopher caches and tokens and tickets so send any unwanted ones this way

will do after I get off work<3
how are you?
STARWlND
Umm idk DJs arnt under 50mill -_-

oh yeah the totally aren't but how far are you into questing them? and how are you?

Timid Loiterer

Would it be okay to give me this item?? emotion_c8
You're really sweet to give your gold to other people who really need it, most people wouldn't do that.
MonsterDinov2

im questing anything in my wishlist^-* i cant decide which one to be my main quest cause there's just so many cute items nowadays gonk

btw, how are you? (:

Invisible Giver

MonsterDinov2
Teslaz

Honestly I never get on anymore due to work and schools coming back so I'll be mega busy, and my gold just sits in my account and I want other people to have a chance at something since I don't really get on I mean I'll still be on gaia just not as much as I want too but how are you?
That's really nice! Sorry you can't get on much though :/ Where do you work?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff