No 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
This poll closed on February 21, 2016.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 4605 4606 4607 > >> >>> »|

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

x-Colour ixs-x

Since you've read it that far, mind confirm something for me? I heard that Kaname and Yuki are sibblings, is that true???
Azaello
PrincessCurran
Azaello; Yup! Children these days don't know what good shows are from all these terrible re-do's. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.;

INORITE!? All these terrible anime with all these cheesy love, profanity-filled comedies, and remakes really ruin all the history of anime/manga. These new release fill bad info in kids' brains, too. User Image I really miss the old old artists who used facts and moral lessons in their works. I had fun enjoying them.

Yeah, I did an essay on the lessons that Anime and Manga give. I had to use all the older ones.

Colour; Aww! ;3;

I really must read it!

6,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Azaello: That's the secret... There not. /dies

6,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Curran: Indeed you must. C:
Ugh! why did my parents have to ban me from reading manga!?!? ( read vampire knight before i was banned )
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪~

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Colour; /Gasps
They banned you from reading Manga?! WHYY?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

6,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Curran: i had an encounter.. that's all i'm going to say. no more questions please. C;

Haha sorry i had to edit that i said questings! i was just recently looking at a quest thread XD

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

PrincessCurran
Yeah, I did an essay on the lessons that Anime and Manga give. I had to use all the older ones.

Same. sweatdrop It was hard trying to find them online.

@Colour: Oh darn. I wished they are.
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪~

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Colour; Kay, sorry for asking. :c
Haha, I do that sometimes.

Azaello; Yeah..

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

6,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Azaello: I never saw it coming, one minute Yuki was snooping around the second, they were getting flirty and she was drinking kaname's blood. The next he was telling the story of how he took her real brothers form.. I mean surprises surprises just isn't enough from this guy.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

x-Colour ixs-x
Azaello: I never saw it coming, one minute Yuki was snooping around the second, they were getting flirty and she was drinking kaname's blood. The next he was telling the story of how he took her real brothers form.. I mean surprises surprises just isn't enough from this guy.

Wait, what?? Kaname's appearance right now isn't his??? O_O"

6,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Curran: Oh no you could've asked.. i just said that just in case you wanted to know more. O;
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪~

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Colour; Ohh, okay.

Wow, this thread sure has slowed down quite a bit..

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

PrincessCurran
Wow, this thread sure has slowed down quite a bit..

Guess it's bed time for every body. xd :

6,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Azaello: Nope i don't think so. He's Uncle that zero killed, like suddenly appeared when kaname let him appear... and he was telling him, "she'll find out sooner or later that you're not her brother." But kaname still loves Yuki. I don't know what's going on.. I was banned before i got a chance to find out. I'll sneek to find out what happened eventually . heh heh heh

Curran: that reminds me! you could always go to the library ! they have all sorts of manga book there to read. Do you have a library card?

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

x-Colour ixs-x
Azaello: Nope i don't think so. He's Uncle that zero killed, like suddenly appeared when kaname let him appear... and he was telling him, "she'll find out sooner or later that you're not her brother." But kaname still loves Yuki. I don't know what's going on.. I was banned before i got a chance to find out. I'll sneek to find out what happened eventually . heh heh heh

Curran: that reminds me! you could always go to the library ! they have all sorts of manga book there to read. Do you have a library card?

Hehheh. Same. The libraries here don't carry it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff