Welcome to Gaia! ::

Another yer has passed, and a new year begins, Welcome 2018!

Best wishes to everyone in the New Year! 0.3394495412844 33.9% [ 37 ]
Can't wait for summer vacation 0.1743119266055 17.4% [ 19 ]
January has already been so crazy! 0.073394495412844 7.3% [ 8 ]
Please don't forget to vote for the thread! :) 0.41284403669725 41.3% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 5538 5539 5540 > >> >>> »|

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image

Welcome to Generosity Killed The Cat Charity!
The Charity that keeps on giving!
This thread was originally owned by Tuba Toothpaste, who a few years back went on hiatus, and appointed me the new owner. I was overjoyed when she asked me. Today I wouldn't dream of closing this place down.

I have now been the owner of G.K.T.C for almost 4 years. Don't believe the date the thread was started, I re-opened it a few times ( Well once and then I tried to go for a guild thing didn't work out so here we ARE). I love this place, I love the people they are all my friends!
I hope that you too will become a part of this BIG growing family! ♥
So have a look around, and don't be afraid to post! ^^

So if your looking for a home this is a wonderful place to meet new people, make new friends, and to get help with your quests! I hope that everyone will love this place, and the people just like I do! ♥

Here is a Poem about our Luffly Charity <3
"Generosity Killed the Cat
Now what do you make of that?
We will donate to your quest
So come on in, and be our guest!
Generosity is our skill
And other charities would kill
To be as generous as we will! "
by Perfect Yuki Kurosu

GKTC Video
By : This is AIR.

Oh, and please make sure you read ALL the rules before posting!

**If you would like to kindly make a donation to the charity, then please send it to the charity mule, Generosity Killed The Cat**

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image

Remember that rules are here for a reason! If you continually break my rules then I might have to put you on the blacklist. I hope I don't have to do that!

:: Follow Gaia ToS.

:: Do not beg. If you stick around and follow the rules, then you're sure to get a donation!

:: Please do not advertise unless it is in your signature. This also includes coming in and begging/asking for donations.

:: Please do not fight with other members. Just try to be respectful and make friends!

:: Please be polite and courteous to other people in the thread.

:: Please try to keep drama out of this thread. This is not the place for that.

:: Please try to make new members feel welcome.

:: Please try to be at least semi-literate.

:: Please try not to stretch the page.

:: Do not quote anything on the first page.

:: Do not PM me or anyone else on staff for a donation.

:: Please be active. No hit-and-runners!

:: Do not argue with mods. They work very hard to keep this charity running, so respect them.

:: Do not submit a donation form until you have posted in the thread at least once.

:: Do not post your donation form in the thread. Please PM donation forms to the charity mule, Generosity Killed The Cat.

:: I can change/ add new rules if I need to.

:: Please put a heart or emotion_bigheart in your first post to show me that you have read all of my rules.

::How to get a Donation ::

You MUST be an active regular, and follow all of the rules. You have to stick around for at least a week. To get a donation, PM your donation form to the charity mule, Generosity Killed The Cat. Do NOT post your form in the thread, or to any of my mods. You must post in the thread at least once and read all of the rules first before you can submit a donation form.

[size=14][b][color=pink]
~Username:
~Date joined Gaia:
~Number of posts (on Gaia):
~What are you questing?
~How much more gold do you need?
~Have you read all of my rules?
~Are you PMing this form to the charity mule like you're supposed to?
~What is your favorite kind of cheese?
[/color][/b][/size]

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image

>> Name in RL: Megan <<

>> Nicknames:Katz, Katzchen, Chika, Chikorita, Chicka, Cheeks... <<

>> Age: 29 <<

>> Marital Status: Married, August 26th, 2016 <<

>> Children: 1 <<

>> Fur Babies: 1 dog, 2 cats <<

>> Sexual Orientation: Bisexual <<

>> Birthday: December 15th <<

>> Member since: 2005 <<

>> Loves: Animals, Walking, drinking, smoking, marijuana, anime, manga, reading, writing, doodling, coloring, friend making, parties, shopping, MY animals, horses, family, ALL music, movies, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Game Of Thrones...( A lot of tv series), outside, camping, fishing, mudding, skating, swimming, gaming ( asks me about the kind of games I play), my laptop, gaia. <<

>> Hates:: Hackers, beggars, spiders, stuck up people, people who think they know everything, judgmental pricks, leeches, seaweed, gore movies, stupid people, attention seekers, assholes, cheaters, liars. <<

>> Other: I am very easy person to talk to about anything, so do not be scared to talk to me! I don't bite....hard
I am an easy going and all around nice person. I get along with pretty much anyone! I also love to talk in 3rd person, and I luff gifting more than giving! <<

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

User Image

User Image

I am the charity mule my name is " Generosity Killed The Cat ". I am is also the charity bank, I will be giving away donations to people in this thread every two weeks so, stick around and you may get a surprise!
I will not be giving to any of the owners of this thread only to the people who chat in this Thread!

Generosity Killed the Cat is a charity but we do need help to keep me able to give, so any donations will be loved by every one in the thread!

Thread Funds:
MEDIUM-ish

298,000,000,000g
Items:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image

:: MODS ::

Mod Captains have the right to ban anyone who does not follow the rules, or acts disrespectful to others in the thread!

NOW HIRING MODs. (4)
HERE IS THE APPLICATION FORM.

PM forms to ME, kthanx.
[align=center][size=14][color=cornflowerblue]I WANT TO BE A MODERATOR[/color][/size]

[align=center][color=#A12AD8][size=11]Exported Avatar Link: [/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=#A12AD8][size=11]Username: [obvious] [/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=#A12AD8][size=11]Charity Join Date: [/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=#A12AD8][size=11]How often do you post in GKTC: [/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=#A12AD8][size=11]How often do you lurk?:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=#A12AD8][size=11]Do you know and understand the rules of the chairty?:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=#A12AD8][size=11]Gaia Join Date:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=#A12AD8][size=11]Why do you want to become a G.K.T.C Moderator?: [/size][/color]

:: Regulars ::

People who post here all the time

Leetcream
Lol dank
Castiel Lover
Dean In Your Underpants
Mistress100
SamiKitten95

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image
This is a designated spot for all the people who are veterans of this thread. So peeps that have been in the thread for over 6 months, and are still here.

Eurobeus Cyon
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
ThePhoenixUnchained
Tuba Toothpaste
Castiel Lover
ace aka arturo
AcexofxScrib
Magic Shroom Ninja
Sun xD
Cherry god mother
This is AIR
[Joxer] the mighty
Neko-X-Kitty
ThePsychoBitch

User Image
(Follow the rules and be active you go here)

I Fuji-Apples I
Zero Calavera
queenbumbleb
Kaydee Yaleni
moscow sad boy
Syvir
Mystery_girl_33
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
ThePhoenixUnchained
Tuba Toothpaste
Castiel Lover
ace aka arturo
SleepyScrib
Shroomy
[Joxer] the mighty
ThePsychoBitch
Sun xD
Cherry god mother
i Wonderland i
Moons Eternity
This is AIR
-G e n e r a l_T o x i k-
AmplifyXtasy
persyphonie
Hippie Castiel
OmNomMaster
x - S h a d a w n

User Image
(Don't follow the rules you go here)

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image
08/24/17: Firstly;
Donations will be going out tomorrow, Thursday August 24, if you wish to receive a donation please fill out the donation form and send it to the Mule, Generosity Killed The Cat. (The form is located on the first page)

You must have posted in the thread at least ONCE to qualify, as well as, you much have read and understand the rules of the thread!

Secondly;
I would like to welcome all the new faces to the thread! I is pleasure having you all! Feel free to talk with each other, this isn't just a place for donations it is also a place where you make friends and just have crazy awesome conversations and meet new people!

Thirdly;
I will be away this weekend,Saturday August 26th until Monday (afternoon) August 28th,
I have worked very hard over these last few weeks trying to restore the thread back to it's former glory and things have been going really well, if you could please take a little time out of your day to bump the thread and welcome any new comers that come into the thread while I am away, I would greatly appreciate it! I understand that a lot of you have other thread and lives and understand if you cannot! smile

Lastly;
I am looking to hire 3 new mods, if you are interested there is a form you can fill out on the 1st page.

That is everything for today! Have a great day and I am sure I will be talking to a lot of you later! whee

08/18/17: Made it to the top of the bulletin!!
Thank you everyone for your post and keeping the thread alive while I have been away, it means a lot to me! All our hard work has paid off and we made it to the top! Expect to see some new people in the thread and welcome them all! smile

I sincerely welcome all the new comers to the thread stay tuned as I will have some events coming up in the near future as well as getting ready for the yearly Halloween event!

I am working weird hours so at work so I may not be online every day but I am going to try to be on on my days off! biggrin

I hope everyone is having a great summer vacation and you are staying safe!

In other news, the hubby and I will be expecting our first child! I am 12 weeks pregnant!

10/04/16: Attention New Blood.

WELCOME NEW BLOOD!

For all the new blood that wish to receive donations make sure you submit the donation form to the me and not Katz,
Donations go out EVERY two weeks and as long and you stay relatively active in the thread. Basically as long as you stay active you will continue to receive donations when they go out until you have gotten your desired quest/wishlist items that you would like.

If you have not posted in the thread for at least a month than you will not receive any more donations.

Also, please inform me of any name changes so that when donations are sent out you will get one.
-nods-

Also make sure to turn in your birthdays and anniversaries so I can also add your name to the lists so you will get presents. ^^

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to ask me or Katz either with a quote in the thread or by PMing either one of the accounts and I will make sure to reply as soon as I am able to. 3nodding

Also make sure to check the first page for new announcements you may have missed as well as for contest updates.

Also for most holidays I will have events going on that usually run for a week where you can earn prizes and have fun!
As well as well as when the thread is super busy I post a gift box whoever quotes it first will receive a prize, it could be a little surprise or a big surprise it is completely random. heart

I look at this charity as a home and chill place to hang out, talk to and meet new people. If you are having any trouble with a user or feeling like you are being ignored please PM me and I will do my best to resolve the situation.

And last but not least, if you wish to be a mod in the charity, make sure people are following the rules than there is a form you can to me, you also get a little extra gold for being a mod. I will be hiring 5 new mods once you are selected to be a mod you will receive a PM with your duties, etc...

Oh yes, one more thing. (I will be adding it to the first page as well. If you play LK and wish to help the Charity keep the funds up then feel free to donate 10-20% of your earnings, anyone who does this, their names will be added together and at the end of each month their will be a draw and someone will receive a gift. Your name cannot be picked twice so once everyone has had a chance to win than all the names will be added to a hat again and I will start re-drawing. -nods-
When you send the trade please make sure the label the thread as LK or lake kindred so I can put your name in the hat.

Thank you all for your time! Enjoy your Sunday!

11/08/16:
Please look at Page 1 post 14!
(The one right above the "Open" post or second from the bottom if that makes it even easier)
The post is pretty self explanatory.

04/04/2016: I am looking for a few more people to be mods in the charity, if you would like to be a mod please fill out the form smile I need reliable people who will be able to post and check on the thread at least 3 times a week and to make sure no one is breaking the rules.

04/03/2016: News update. The Charity has now been re-vamped! If you have been posting here more than a week you can put your name in to be on the regulars list. Just PM the me or the mule and I can add you right away. If you have any ideas for new contests lease feel free to pm the mule and I will see what I can do. I like to welcome all the new people to the thread and welcome back some of the older people back. The Charity hit a rough spot for awhile but it looks like things are getting better! ^^
I really want to do some sort of Christmas event thing...if you have any ideas that could help I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

01/07/16: I have updated all the contests and posted up Febs Calender. If anyone has any ideas for contests in March please PM the MULE! biggrin Thank you smile

01/01/16: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Look for new contests, and some changes to be made around here! ^^

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image

Here is a list of gold and Item Donations this charity has Given in 2018!
(longer list in the Mules Journal)

Gold Donations!

People who are still active in the thread!
:]

I Fuji-Apples I - 50,000,000,000
Zero Calavera - 51,000,000,000
Kaydee Yaleni - 50,000,000,000
moscow sad boy - 55,000,000,000

People who have left the thread
]:

queenbumbleby - 25,000,000,000
Syvir - 70,000,000,000
Flynn Cocco - 65,000,000,000
Mystery_girl_33 - 69,000,000,000
Castiel Lover - 39,200,000,000
Dean In Your Underpants - 30,000,000,000
Leetcream- 30,000,000,000
Mistress100 - 30,000,000,000
SamiKitten95- 30,000,000,000

Items Donated!

Stormy Skies Bundle
Rose Vision Du
Secret Garden x20
Tranquil Garden x 21
Matsuri Festival x31
Dynamic Duos x1
Philosophers cache x4
Cerynitian’s Blessing
Pale Vision du cubisme
Kingdom of Lalune
Summer daydream x1
Stray Space Slime x1
Beautiful Guardian x1
Mythrill coin x2
Star gazing x12
Creative cosplay x37
Best Friend Forever x56
Creative Cosplays Bundle: Villian
Creative Cosplays Bundle: Magical Girl
Creative Cosplay Bundle: Tiny Monster
Creative Cosplay Bundle: Big monster
Fire Element Bundle x2
Fox Bundle x2
Winter Regalia x13
Tax Day: Form W-4P x2
Tax Day: Form 706 x2
Stray Space Slime x3
Emerald Seed
Large Kindred x19
Shining Spooks x12
Witch’s Brew x12

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image

The Lovely people who have donated to the Charity or someone in the charity <3
(If you have donated to the charity or someone in the charity and are not on this list PM the mule)

Kirae Tsuki Uchiha - 10,000,000,000 + some amazing bundles and items
big_yellow_taxi: a bunch of awesome goodies
Laady_Sui - 1,000,000,000 + Various items
The Real Bright Eyes - 5,000,000,000g
FoolishlyDevoted : Items including Kiki kitty and coco kitty.
Hanrie Kemp - 3 trillion
Leonaenae/Dark2theLover -3 full trades of amazing goodies. They will be added to the items in the above post.
SayaAki - 10 Billion + items
NEO cold 50 mil
Moons Eternity - 100Mil
T0XXIE- 20Mil, lotsa items
ThePhoenixUnchained - 20Mil, Pink mini angel wings, some bundles and a bunch more items
Noir Resurection - 10Mil
Kitty- 10Mil,and items
Rave - 2Mil and items
PoISoNoUs DIsAsTeR - 45k
ToT - 45k
Sun xD - 100k
Noobius IceRock - 45k
G-Corpman Trade
larry-lupo - 30k
Deveranda - 500k
Chocolate M ii s u - 1Mil
bunny the star - 300k
KittenPieChan - 100k
Ace - 50k
Dark_Dragoon 4,440,000g
Magic Shroom Ninja - 1,150,000g
Real Bright Eyes - 200k
ThePsychobitch- 40k
Crimson Grin - masterpieces, Wonderland, Dead parade x2
Drace0mega - 2,869,753g
burnskate - 50k
Organization Oatmeal - 100k
Fractured_Unity - 200k
Leonaenae - 200k
Kara - 100k +
Alicia Hawke-Russo - 25k
spirit eevee - 33.5k
GillaGrrl 50k and some items
Imperial Fantasy 500k
TomorrowsQueen 50k
Duong Chan - 1 Mil and two items worth around 40k each.
Ants - 20k
Hallucinative Haze - 5,000,000 +interstellar bounty, napoleon of crime, indigo flutter, cloud Iridenscene,Valhalla's Eternal Armour, Commedia, Blue force of nature, Latrans Trickster, Silent Masquerade, cockerel's waltz, kabuki.
Moonlight_Splendor: 250k
Qinkie - 5,000,000g + Over 2,000,000 in items.
Eathlinn - 25k + January 2011 letter, other items.
Shmooze: 100k + April 2012 Sealed Letter + gift box
L l Q U E U R - Benny the Puppy + Devil Imp Plushie + whip of fire
Shane Tanaka - OMFG hat + Elegant Veil + Lunar Scythe + Winter Rose + Shadow + More to come.

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image

(Make sure you read the rules for the contests. Each contest has their own rules. If you win a contest, please PM the charity mule with the page number that you won on.
Also for ALL other entries send them in a PM to the mule, thanks. :3 )

: Page Contest :

Rules:
Cannot be one by a bump post, must be in active conversation. As long as you have made at least one post in the thread then you can play.

The first person to post on page 5500 wins 1,000,000,000g
- Zero Calavera
The first person to post on page 6000 wins 2,000,000,000g
The first person to post on page 6500 wins 3,000,000,000g
The first person to post on page 7000 wins 4,000,000,000g
The first person to post on page 7500 wins 5,000,000,000g
The first person to post on page 8000 wins 6,000,000,000g
The first person to post on page 8500 wins 7,000,000,000g
The first person to post on page 9000 wins 8,000,000,000g
The first person to post on page 10,000 wins 20,000,000,000g
(Cant win by bumping MUST BE NON Bump )

: Dice Roll Contest :

Play this one as much as you want! You must have at least posted in the thread once in order for it to count. (Cannot just bump the thread make sure you are in an active conversation)

Roll 10, 10-sided dice, and if you get a 10-30 or 80-100, you win 1,000,000,000g!
Winners:

: Random Number Generator :

Play this one as much as you want! You must have at least posted in the thread once in order for it to count. (Cannot just bump the thread make sure you are in an active conversation)

Generate a random number from 1-100. If you get a 1, 25, 50, or 100, you win 1,000,000,000g!
Winners:

: Bumping Contest :

Rules of this contest are simple, anyone who participates in this contest MUST follow all other thread rules! If you are NEW TO THE THREAD make sure you post at least once to show you have read the rules of the thread and provide the proof needed. NUMBER YOUR BUMPS. You CANNOT just bump, you MUST ALSO CONVERSE when other are in here!

If you do not follow the rules of the thread, ignore people and just bump then you become forfeit. I have eyes everywhere!

HAVE FUN!

The first person to bump to 1000 Wins 1,000,000,000g
The first person to bump to 1500 Wins 2,000,000,000g
The first person to bump to 2000 Wins 3,000,000,000g
The first person to bump to 2500 Wins 4,000,000,000g
The first person to bump to 3000 Wins 5,000,000,000g
The first person to Bump to 3500 Wins 6,000,000,000g

♥♥ Quoting Contest! ♥♥

Be the first one to quote it and get a surprise! ^_^

User Image

♥♥ Endless Page Contest! ♥♥

This is this years major contest of the year! There will be other amazing contest, but this buy far will cut the cake :]
The first person to post to page 50k (50,000) will WIN 100 Billion In PURE GOLD and any item that is posted on the front page that the mule has in her inventory.! :]
Then after every 5k in pages we get to after then the prize will be 5,000,000,000g for the FIRST person to post on that page!
You must not bump on this page! So if the first poster is just bumping, then I will go to the next poster who ISN'T bumping the thread!

♥♥ Save G.K.T.C! ♥♥

As you all know it has gotten REALLY slow over the months, and this year I want to change that!
So, Cas got me thinking on how we could get new comers in the thread. While I was thinking of how to save the thread from turning into a graveyard, this idea popped into my head.
Here is it.
Whoever puts a G.K.T.C Banner in there signature or profile, OR even get new people to come to the thread will get a bonus when donations are sent out. Which means I will add an extra 2,000,000,000g PER donation for as long as you keep one of our Banners in your siggy, or profile...or advertising in places. -Nods-
Make sure to PM me or the MULE to state whether you are going to participate, if you advertise anywhere PM the link so I can see, as well if new people are invited by you make sure you tell me if you invited them. -Nods-
This ensures that I can make sure I am giving the extra 2,000,000,000g to the right person and makes sure that I know who is participating.
NO HIT AND RUNNERS! They must stay and chat, not just bumping and such. I mean have actual conversations!

♥♥ Lake Kindred!! ♥♥
I have a proposition for ALL Lake Kindred players out there! Or in this thread!

GKTC needs a secure way to keep funds high so that donations can continue to go out! -Nods-

To help the Charity keep the funds If you like you could donate 10-20% of your daily, weekly, monthly..etc. earnings, anyone who does this, their names will be added together and at the end of each month their will be a draw and someone will receive a gift. Your name cannot be picked twice so once everyone has had a chance to win than all the names will be added to a hat again and I will start re-drawing. -nods-
When you send the trade please make sure the label of the trade as LK or lake kindred so I can put your name in the hat.

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-k-t-c-charity-all-welcome/t.58628653_1/][img]http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/Meg_Babs/mo.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-k-t-c-charity-all-welcome/t.58628653_1/][img]http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/Meg_Babs/gktc2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/generosity-killed-the-cat-charity-summer-blitz-7-01/t.58628653_1/?sequence=1][IMG]http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/Meg_Babs/Charitybanner.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/generosity-killed-the-cat-charity-come-and-chat/t.58628653_1/][img]http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/Meg_Babs/GKTCbanner.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/4bwd5lq][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh200/ace_aka_arturo/Banners/lunapic-125340437611209.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/generosity-killed-the-cat-charity-come-and-chat/t.58628653_1/][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh200/ace_aka_arturo/Banners/Blah-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image

Castiel Lover
Mystery_girl_33
moscow sad boy

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Welcome Home.

Anniversaries and Birthdays

So I have come up with another way to bring the spirit of gifts.
We all have anniversaries and birthdays.
All you have to do is PM your Gaia anniversary and your birthday so and I can add it to the list. You will automatically receive a gift every year on these days from the Mule.
Also it gives other users a chance to gift you as well if they choose to.

If you have a Charity Thread that has been around for 1 YEAR and if still ACTIVE than I will send your Charity Thread a donation. You DO NOT have to post in my thread if you do not wish too. Nor do you have to donate to my thread if you do not wish too.
If you have any question,s comments or concerns, Feel free to post in the thread, PM myself, or PM the Mule.

Anniversaries:

xTheAces - December 11
Traxis13 - November 11
_Katzchen26_ - September 9th.
Mistress100 - June 30
Generosity Killed The Cat Charity -February 12

Birthdays
(Please PM the me or mule your birthday so it can be added.)

_Katzchen26_ -December 15th
Traxis13 - October 4th
Mistress100 - April 3rd
Samikitten - May 15th
Mystery_girl_33 - August 18th
moscow sad boy - February 9th

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150