Please don't forget to vote for the thread! :) 0.125 12.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Welcome to Generosity Killed The Cat Charity!
The Charity that keeps on giving!
This thread was originally owned by Tuba Toothpaste, who a few years back went on hiatus, and appointed me the new owner. I was overjoyed when she asked me. Today I wouldn't dream of closing this place down.

I have now been the owner of G.K.T.C for almost 2 years. Don't believe the date the thread was started, I re-opened it a few times ( Well once and then I tried to go for a guild thing didn't work out so here we ARE). I love this place, I love the people they are all my friends!
I hope that you too will become a part of this BIG growing family! ♥
So have a look around, and don't be afraid to post! ^^

So if your looking for a home this is a wonderful place to meet new people, make new friends, and to get help with your quests! I hope that everyone will love this place, and the people just like I do! ♥

Here is a Poem about our Luffly Charity <3
"Generosity Killed the Cat
Now what do you make of that?
We will donate to your quest
So come on in, and be our guest!
Generosity is our skill
And other charities would kill
To be as generous as we will! "
by Perfect Yuki Kurosu

GKTC Video
By : This is AIR.

Oh, and please make sure you read ALL the rules before posting!

**If you would like to kindly make a donation to the charity, then please send it to the charity mule, Generosity Killed The Cat**

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Remember that rules are here for a reason! If you continually break my rules then I might have to put you on the blacklist. I hope I don't have to do that!

:: Follow Gaia ToS.

:: Do not beg. If you stick around and follow the rules, then you're sure to get a donation!

:: Please do not advertise unless it is in your signature. This also includes coming in and begging/asking for donations.

:: Please do not fight with other members. Just try to be respectful and make friends!

:: Please be polite and courteous to other people in the thread.

:: Please try to keep drama out of this thread. This is not the place for that.

:: Please try to make new members feel welcome.

:: Please try to be at least semi-literate.

:: Please try not to stretch the page.

:: Do not quote anything on the first page.

:: Do not PM me or anyone else on staff for a donation.

:: Please be active. No hit-and-runners!

:: Do not argue with mods. They work very hard to keep this charity running, so respect them.

:: Do not submit a donation form until you have posted in the thread at least once.

:: Do not post your donation form in the thread. Please PM donation forms to the charity mule, Generosity Killed The Cat.

:: I can change/ add new rules if I need to.

:: Please put a heart or emotion_bigheart in your first post to show me that you have read all of my rules.

::How to get a Donation ::

You MUST be an active regular, and follow all of the rules. You have to stick around for at least a week. To get a donation, PM your donation form to the charity mule, Generosity Killed The Cat. Do NOT post your form in the thread, or to any of my mods. You must post in the thread at least once and read all of the rules first before you can submit a donation form.

[size=14][b][color=pink]
~Username:
~Date joined Gaia:
~Number of posts (on Gaia):
~What are you questing?
~How much more gold do you need?
~Have you read all of my rules?
~Are you PMing this form to the charity mule like you're supposed to?
~What is your favorite kind of cheese?
[/color][/b][/size]

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

>> Name in RL: Megan <<

>> Nicknames: Chika, Chikorita, Chicka, Cheeks, Chikachu, Maganator, Megatron.. <<

>> Age: 25 <<

>> Birthday: December 15th <<

>> Member since: 2005 <<

>> Loves: Animals, Walking, drinking, smoking, marijuana, anime, manga, reading, writing, doodling, coloring, friend making, parties, shopping, MY animals, horses, family, ALL music, movies, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Supernatural, A lot of tv series, dragons, outside, camping, fishing, mudding, skating, swimming, my friends, gaming, my laptop, gaina, water, juice. <<

>> Hates:: Hackers, beggars, spiders, stuck up people, people who think they know everything, judgmental pricks, leeches, seaweed, gore movies, stupid people, attention seekers, assholes, cheaters, liars. <<

>> Other: I am very easy person to talk to about anything, so do not be scared to talk to me! I don't bite....hard
I am an easy going and all around nice person. I get along with pretty much anyone! I also love to talk in 3rd person, and I luff gifting more than giving! <<

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100

User Image

User Image

I am the charity mule my name is " Generosity Killed The Cat ". I am is also the charity bank, I will be giving away donations to people in this thread once a month so stick around and you may get a surprise!
I will not be giving to any of the owners of this thread only to the people who chat in this Thread!

Generosity Killed the Cat is a charity but we do need help to keep me able to give, so any donations will be loved by every one in the thread!

Thread Funds:
VERY HIGH

306,000,000g
Items:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

:: Co-Owner ::

Tuba Toothpaste

Hello there! My name is Tuba Toothpaste, but you can call me Tuba. I'm 21 years old, and I really do play the tuba in real life. I love meeting new people, and I love giving to people who truly deserve it! I hope to make some new friends in this thread. ^_^

:: MODS ::

]Mod Captains have the right to ban anyone who does not follow the rules, or acts disrespectful to others in the thread!

ThePheonexUnchained
'Ello, i'm ThePhoenixUnchained, but y'all can call me Pho. I've been on Gaia since 08' and i still love Gaia and all mine friends here! =D
I'm a MOD here in GKTC as i've been here since the very beginning of it's creation! *dramatic pose*
Just read the rule and follow them and we shall have no problems ^-^

SleepyScrib
Hai! You can call me Scrib or even Scribbles if you like!
I am 22 years old :3
I love to draw and read Marvel Comics <3
Don't be afraid to talk to me cause i am extremely friendly and love to meet new people!

Eurobeus Cyon
I'm known here as Euro/Cyon. I'm here because I like to meet new people, chat and have a good time (who doesn't?). I'm currently 20 and living in Tampa. I would put down my interests but I think my list can go on forever unless I generalize it, so that's what I'll do...Electronics, people, movies, games, music...(even the general list goes on forever).

NOW HIRING MODs. (4)
HERE IS THE APPLICATION FORM.
PM forms to ME, kthanx.
[align=center][size=14][color=cornflowerblue]I WANT TO BE A MODERATOR[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][color=#A12AD8][size=11]Exported Avatar Link: [/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=#A12AD8][size=11]Username: [obvious] [/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=#A12AD8][size=11]Charity Join Date: [/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=#A12AD8][size=11]How often do you post in GKTC: [/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=#A12AD8][size=11]How often do you lurk?:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=#A12AD8][size=11]Do you know and understand the rules of the chairty?:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=#A12AD8][size=11]Gaia Join Date:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=#A12AD8][size=11]Why do you want to become a G.K.T.C Moderator?: [/size][/color][/align]

:: Regulars ::

People who post here all the time

SleepyScrib
T0XXIE
AmplifyXtasy
Castiel Lover
Neko-X-Kitty
Slash Fanfiction

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
This is a designated spot for all the people who are veterans of this thread. So peeps that have been in the thread for over 6 months, and are still here.

Eurobeus Cyon
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
ThePhoenixUnchained
Tuba Toothpaste
Castiel Lover
ace aka arturo
AcexofxScrib
Magic Shroom Ninja
Sun xD
Cherry god mother
This is AIR
[Joxer] the mighty
Neko-X-Kitty
ThePsychoBitch

User Image
(Follow the rules and be active you go here)

X-Yami-no-Ko-X
ThePhoenixUnchained
Tuba Toothpaste
Castiel Lover
ace aka arturo
SleepyScrib
Shroomy
[Joxer] the mighty
ThePsychoBitch
Sun xD
Cherry god mother
i Wonderland i
Moons Eternity
This is AIR
-G e n e r a l_T o x i k-
AmplifyXtasy
persyphonie
Hippie Castiel
OmNomMaster
x - S h a d a w n

User Image
(Don't follow the rules you go here)

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

01/01/12: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Look for new contests, and some changes to be made around here! ^^

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Here is a list of gold and Item Donations this charity has Given in 2013!
(longer list in the Mules Journal)

Gold Donations!

People who are still active in the thread!
:]

T0XXIE - 730k
ThePhoenixUnchained - 1,730,000
AmplifyXtasy -1,720,000
Castiel Lover - 1,730,000
Sleepy Scrib - 1,730,000
Neko-X-Kitty - 1,690,000
Cherry god mother - 1,720,000
Slash Fanfiction - 1,720,000
Yichem - 1,720,000
Temperance Charge - 1,720,000
Sexysexvampire - 1,710,000
imdpper - 1,000,000

People who have left the thread
]:

X-Yami-no-Ko-X - 230k

Items Donated!

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

The Lovely people who have donated to the Charity or someone in the charity <3
(If you have donated to the charity or someone in the charity and are not on this list PM the mule)

NEO cold 50 mil
Moons Eternity - 100Mil
T0XXIE- 20Mil, lotsa items
ThePhoenixUnchained - 20Mil, Pink mini angel wings, some bundles and a bunch more items
Noir Resurection - 10Mil
Kitty- 10Mil,and items
Rave - 2Mil and items
PoISoNoUs DIsAsTeR - 45k
ToT - 45k
Sun xD - 100k
Noobius IceRock - 45k
G-Corpman Trade
larry-lupo - 30k
Deveranda - 500k
Chocolate M ii s u - 1Mil
bunny the star - 300k
KittenPieChan - 100k
Ace - 50k
Dark_Dragoon 4,440,000g
Magic Shroom Ninja - 1,150,000g
Real Bright Eyes - 200k
ThePsychobitch- 40k
Crimson Grin - masterpieces, Wonderland, Dead parade x2
Drace0mega - 2,869,753g
burnskate - 50k
Organization Oatmeal - 100k
Fractured_Unity - 200k
Leonaenae - 200k
Kara - 100k +
Alicia Hawke-Russo - 25k
spirit eevee - 33.5k
GillaGrrl 50k and some items
Imperial Fantasy 500k
TomorrowsQueen 50k
Duong Chan - 1 Mil and two items worth around 40k each.
Ants - 20k
Hallucinative Haze - 5,000,000 +interstellar bounty, napoleon of crime, indigo flutter, cloud Iridenscene,Valhalla's Eternal Armour, Commedia, Blue force of nature, Latrans Trickster, Silent Masquerade, cockerel's waltz, kabuki.
Moonlight_Splendor: 250k
Qinkie - 5,000,000g + Over 2,000,000 in items.
Eathlinn - 25k + January 2011 letter, other items.
Shmooze: 100k + April 2012 Sealed Letter + gift box
L l Q U E U R - Benny the Puppy + Devil Imp Plushie + whip of fire
Shane Tanaka - OMFG hat + Elegant Veil + Lunar Scythe + Winter Rose + Shadow + More to come.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

(Make sure you read the rules for the contests. Each contest has their own rules. If you win a contest, please PM the charity mule with the page number that you won on.
Also for ALL other entries send them in a PM to the mule, thanks. :3 )

: Page Contest :

Rules:
Cannot be one by a bump post, must be in active conversation. As long as you have made at least one post in the thread then you can play.

The first person to post on page 4000 wins 10k
Yami
The first person to post on page 4500 wins 10k Yami
The first person to post on page 5000 wins 10k Sleepy Scrib
The first person to post on page 5500 wins 10k
The first person to post on page 6000 wins 10k
The first person to post on page 6500 wins 10k
The first person to post on page 7000 wins 10k

: Dice Roll Contest :

Play this one as much as you want! You must have at least posted in the thread once in order for it to count. (Cannot just bump the thread make sure you are in an active conversation)

Roll 10, 10-sided dice, and if you get a 10-30 or 80-100, you win 1k!
Winners:

: Random Number Generator :

Play this one as much as you want! You must have at least posted in the thread once in order for it to count. (Cannot just bump the thread make sure you are in an active conversation)

Generate a random number from 1-100. If you get a 1, 25, 50, or 100, you win 1k!
Winners:

: Bumping Contest :

Rules of this contest are simple, anyone who participates in this contest MUST follow all other thread rules! If you are NEW TO THE THREAD make sure you post at least once to show you have read the rules of the thread and provide the proof needed. NUMBER YOUR BUMPS. You CANNOT just bump, you MUST ALSO CONVERSE when other are in here!

If you do not follow the rules of the thread, ignore people and just bump then you become forfeit. I have eyes everywhere!

HAVE FUN!

The first person to bump to 1000 Wins 10k
The first person to bump to 1500 Wins 15k
The first person to bump to 2000 Wins 20k
The first person to bump to 2500 Wins 25k
The first person to bump to 3000 Wins 30k
The first person to Bump to 3500 Wins 35k

♥♥ Quoting Contest! ♥♥

Be the first one to quote it and get a surprise! ^_^

User Image

♥♥ Endless Page Contest! ♥♥

This is this years major contest of the year! There will be other amazing contest, but this buy far will cut the cake :]
The first person to post to page 50k (50,000) will WIN A HIDDEN ACE AND 200k In PURE GOLD! :]
Then after every 5k in pages we get to after then the prize will be 100k for the FIRST person to post on that page!
You must not bump on this page! So if the first poster is just bumping, then I will go to the next poster who ISN'T bumping the thread!

♥♥ Save G.K.T.C! ♥♥

As you all know it has gotten REALLY slow over the months, and this year I want to change that!
So, Cas got me thinking on how we could get new comers in the thread. While I was thinking of how to save the thread from turning into a graveyard, this idea popped into my head.
Here is it.
Whoever puts a G.K.T.C Banner in there signature or profile, OR even get new people to come to the thread will get a bonus when donations are sent out. Which means I will add an extra 10k PER donation for as long as you keep one of our Banners in your siggy, or profile...or advertising in places. -Nods-
Make sure to PM me or the MULE to stat whether you are going to participate, if you advertise anywhere PM the link so I can see, as well if new people are invited by you make sure you tell me if you invited them. -Nods-
This ensures that I can make sure I am giving the extra 10k to the right people and makes sure that I know who is participating.
NO HIT AND RUNNERS! They must stay and chat, not just bumping and such. I mean have actual conversations!

♥♥ Share the booty!! ♥♥
I have a proposition for ALL booty grabbers/ zOMG players out there! Or in this thread!

GKTC needs a secure way to keep funds high so that donations can continue to go out! -Nods-

So, I had an Idea! I know how much people like to booty grab and such, so anyone who wants to booty grab for charity funds can, and from the daily or weekly amount you make, you could donate 20% of the what you made to the charity...or more if you like. If interested Just PM the Charity Mule! <3

>>.RAGE STREAKING.<<
A Contest By AcexOfxScrib.

AcexofxScrib will post one of these avis at random and the first person to quote them will get avi art for free from her! ^^

The Avartars you are looking for, ARE: The first one will be her main AcexOfxScrib and the Second one is her mule The Scrib. So keep a sharp eye out!
User Image OR User Image

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-k-t-c-charity-all-welcome/t.58628653_1/][img]http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/Meg_Babs/mo.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.58628653][IMG]http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n582/Harmful-Haze/GKTC.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/yflbn86][img]http://tinyurl.com/6heoqmq[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-k-t-c-charity-all-welcome/t.58628653_1/][img]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n640/Vanity_Vengeance/GaiaOnline/GKTCbutton.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-k-t-c-charity-all-welcome/t.58628653_1/][img]http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/Meg_Babs/gktc2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/generosity-killed-the-cat-charity-summer-blitz-7-01/t.58628653_1/?sequence=1][IMG]http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/Meg_Babs/Charitybanner.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/generosity-killed-the-cat-charity-come-and-chat/t.58628653_1/][img]http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/Meg_Babs/GKTCbanner.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/4bwd5lq][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh200/ace_aka_arturo/Banners/lunapic-125340437611209.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/generosity-killed-the-cat-charity-come-and-chat/t.58628653_1/][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh200/ace_aka_arturo/Banners/Blah-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-k-t-c-charity-all-welcome/t.58628653_1/][img]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa250/ChaosDragoon/HknIzl.gif[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/generosity-killed-the-cat-charity-come-and-chat/t.58628653_1/][img]http://s1.postimage.org/91pcwimlj/gktc.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/generosity-killed-the-cat-charity-art-contest-week-3/t.58628653/][IMG]http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/Meg_Babs/lolcats.png[/IMG][/url]

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

X-Yami-no-Ko-X