Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there anything you feel like the G2LQ owners could improve on?

Be more active with visitors. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Add more rules. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Add more contests. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Include better rewards as incentives for being a regular. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Make the thread more visually appealing. 0.2 20.0% [ 7 ]
Other (please post if choosing this). 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 1 ]
Nothing! You guys are doing an amazing job! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 75 76 77 > >>

Prophet

User Image
Thread art made by Pichu100000.

Welcome

Welcome to the Gaian Gaming Legend's Questing thread! I co-own this quest thread with my best friend Lady Pichu, namely Pichu100000. I've decided to come back to Gaia and just play casually-to-moderately, and if there's one thing that I want to accomplish 100% on Gaia it's that I would like to obtain some of the most rare and expensive items I've been really wanting since I first joined this site back in 2007.

I decided I wanted to make this quest thread unique and have my good friend Pichu partner up with me so not only I, but the whole Gaia community, can help her complete any quests she's had since she first joined.

2 questers running the same quest thread will sure turn out to be very interesting, but it leaves me wondering:

Who will complete their quests first?

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you can contribute! Enjoy your stay!

Note: I apologize for the lack of visual appeal in the thread. I believe Pichu might make some images for the thread so I ask you to please be patient while we phase out of the construction phase. Thank you!

Table of Contents
| Welcome | News & Updates | Rules of Conduct | Sir Marty's Introduction | Lady Pichu's Introduction | Sir Marty's Quests | Lady Pichu's Quests | Donators & Contributors | Gaming Knights & Scrubs | Events | Banners | Affiliates |

Prophet

News & Updates

1. July 5, 2014 The Gaian Gaming Legend's Questing thread has been created!
  2. July 6, 2014 The Gaian Gaming Legend's Questing thread is now open!
  3. July 6, 2014 Freshen is the first thread visitor, Sir Marty's first donator, and first thread donator overall. crying heart
  4. July 6, 2014 Pure Faust is the second thread visitor, Pichu's first donator, and second thread donator overall. eek heart
  5. July 7, 2014 Added some bumping contests and the first thread's poll!
  6. July 7, 2014 Ray Ban is the first to donate to Sir Marty and the thread in the billions! User Image heart gaia_star
  7. July 8, 2014 New events have been added so check them out when you get the chance.
  8. July 9, 2014 Ray Ban has donated Sir Marty the Horns of the Demon! Thanks again, love! emotion_hug heart
  9. July 10, 2014 Ray Ban has donated Pichu a Steel-plated Ninja Band! emotion_kirakira heart
  10. July 11, 2014 Update on the management of this thread's wishlists.
  11. July 15, 2014 Ray Ban has traded Sir Marty a Steel-plated Ninja Headband. Sir Marty still owes her 2500GC.
  12. August 3, 2014 Added "Our Donations" to the Donators & Contributors post.
  13. September 2, 2014 Update on Sir Marty's activity.
  14. May 6, 2016 Final announcement of Gaming Legend's Questing.
  15. May 6, 2016 Gaming Legend's Questing has officially moved over to Project: Trillions.

Table of Contents
| Welcome | News & Updates | Rules of Conduct | Sir Marty's Introduction | Lady Pichu's Introduction | Sir Marty's Quests | Lady Pichu's Quests | Donators & Contributors | Gaming Knights & Scrubs | Events | Banners | Affiliates |

Prophet

Rules of Conduct

1. Follow Gaia's Terms of Service and Rules & Guidelines
  2. Do NOT quote anything on the first page.
  3. Post constructively. Posts that are meant to provoke negative or overly emotional responses
    (e.g. trolling, flame-baiting, harassment, etc.) will not be tolerated.
  4. No spamming. Let's keep the thread clean please.
  5. No advertising—unless you have permission from either Pichu or myself.
  6. No begging.
  7. No page-stretching. Again, let's keep the thread clean.
  8. No mules in order to get more donations or to increase your chances of winning events.
  9. Bumping is allowed! Just make sure it doesn't breach Gaia's rules.
  10. Enjoy your stay! gaia_kittenstar

Table of Contents

Prophet

User Image

Sir Marty's Introduction

Hi, everyone! My name is Sir Marty the Magnificent, but you can call me Marty, Sir, or Sir Marty; whichever floats your boat. whee

I'm currently 18-years-old, single, and I enjoy being a hermit at the moment. I just came back to Gaia after a 2–3yr hiatus, and I'm hoping to regain old items I lost on a previous account and obtain so more. I've been hacked three times, but after each breach on my account I was able to come back, reclaim what I lost and gain more than what I previously had.

As you can see I do already own some pretty valuable items, but much of the stuff I've gotten already was only because one of my friends quit Gaia permanently due to the hyperinflation and gave me whatever items and gold he had left. It's not enough for the items on my wishlist and what I'm questing, but it was enough to make an enjoyable outfit that I love already and that I will be able to use until the end of Gaia.

My "addictions" include video games, Halo, machinima, MLG, pro gaming, Naruto, cosplay, Pokémon, Star Wars, and Godzilla, and I'm starting to get back into the swing of Yu-Gi-Oh after a hiatus.

My #1 goal in life is to have a hobby-career. I call it being a Gaming Legend. I'm hoping to become a professional cosplayer, just as talented as Yaya Han; a professional gamer, just as elite as Walshy; and a professional machinima director, making Halo machinimas of the quality of Red vs. blue.

emotion_awesome

Table of Contents

7,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Lady Pichu's Introduction

Konnichiwa Minna!

I am Pichu100000, but you can call me Pichu, Lauren, or Lady Pichu if you will.

Like my partner, I am also 18. I have just recently graduated high school and I hope to make video games for Nintendo in the future, Pokemon to be specific. I've been on Gaia...for I believe since 2007 I think...I haven't really been on alot since 2012, but I try to be on!

I do my own drawings and edits on a program I like to call, Paint Tool Sai. My favorite things include- watching anime, reading manga, roleplaying, cooking, playing video games, fangirling over fictional characters, cosplaying, drawing editing, praying to the Ogrelord*Praise Shrek xD*, and staying up all night. My favorite animes are currently- Fairy Tail, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Elfen Lied, and Sailor Moon. Same goes for favorite manga. For video games, I like- Pokemon, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Portal, Sims 3, and Shadow of the Colossus.

I RP using semi-para to paragraph rp c:

My first game was Pokemon Gold, first pokemon was a Chkorita named Chii, favorite pokemon is Pikachu, then there's my army of Lapras and Sylveon.

I also LOVE the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series with Yugi Mutou and the sexy Pharaoh xD.

Current fictional husband- Laxus Dreyar from Fairy Tail. heart

Senpai for life= Tobi from Naruto, the cute, stupid, good boy heart

Now I a total noob to questing, so the first couple things are probably going to be quite cheap xD

Table of Contents

Prophet

Sir Marty's Quests

My wishlist mainly compromises of older, anime-, sci-fi-, and action-related items and items I've lost on my past accounts.

I am aware of the hyperinflation due to the gold generating items but I will be patient with this. Throughout my years on Gaia I never really put in 100% dedication to my works but this final quest will change that. These are items that I've probably lost over the years or items I've ever wanted ever since I first saw them.

Also, this final quest will be more difficult since I refuse to use IRL money to buy Gaia Cash. I am a vocal and extreme critic when it comes to currency you buy with IRL $. For the most part I am against such a payment model because it takes away from the quality of the game while the developers focus more and more on milking the playerbase with reskinned/rehashed cosmetics.

I am fully committed to the Gaian Gaming Legend's Questing and once I get the items I've always wanted, I will be ready to give back to the community and help those who're helping other gaians like myself.

Note: I update every 10mil.
*: Denotes a maybe.
^: Denotes donated.

Quest(s):
1bil//User Image

Wishlist:
User Image

Completed:
User Image User Image User Image User Imagex1 User Image^
User Image User Imagex1 User Image^ User Image User Image
User Imagex2 User Imagex2 User Image User Image User Image^
User Image^ User Image^ User Image User Image User Image
User Imagex2 User Image User Image^ User Image^ User Image
User Image User Image User Image^ User Imagex2 User Image
User Image User Imagex1 User Image User Image User Image

Table of Contents

7,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Lady Pichu's Quests

My wishlist isn't really big, I guess it's because I'm too lazy to add a bunch of things xD. What I'm questing for, mainly revolves around animes and video games, as well as my roleplay characters.

Although I have used GC before, but don't exactly have the money to waste on GC cards at 711 every few months, I would rather be saving it for other needs and desires...such as Pokemon Alpha Sapphire or a car.

Like Marty has said, I will commit time to Gaian Gaming Legend's Questing and once my goals have been met, I'll also be ready to help others achieve theirs ^_^

Quest(s):
I'll update every 200mil heart 3,700,000,000 gold User Image

hmm...seems Marty and I are competing for the same item xD

*ALSO- For every 1 billion, expect a picture from me x3

Wishlist:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

Completed:

*= donated
User Image
User Image
User Image*

Table of Contents

Prophet

Donators & Contributors

User Image
Marty's Donators:
Aubraye || 10mil heart
Freshen || 200mil User Image heart emotion_bigheart
Aubraye || Yokai's Treasure heart eek emotion_bigheart
CC Luvely || 15mil heart
Smoke Trix || 750mil emotion_jawdrop emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
An anonymous benefactor || Alien Probe xd heart
An anonymous benefactor || Astra: Thumbs Up Emote whee xd
An anonymous benefactor || Console Marathon surprised heart
An anonymous benefactor || Banana Boxers xd
An anonymous benefactor || Sweet Vanilla Cupcake emotion_omnomnom
An anonymous benefactor || Ninja Emote Mask ninja
Marvelous Miss Madame || Astra: Sparkling Night biggrin heart
CC Luvely || 30mil heart heart
Ray Ban || 10bil emotion_bigheart User Image emotion_bigheart gaia_diamond
An anonymous benefactor || Orange Tabby Bakeneko Facepaint cat_whee
An anonymous benefactor || Red Devil Face Paint twisted
An anonymous benefactor || Doves yum_bacon
An anonymous benefactor || Astra: Ninja Emote ninja
An anonymous benefactor || Lightning Bolt idea
An anonymous benefactor || Astra: Angry Emote scream whee
An anonymous benefactor || Chairo Cache Shoes emotion_yatta
An anonymous benefactor || Gilded Bird Pin yum_bacon emotion_omnomnom
An anonymous benefactor || Puppy Ears
An anonymous benefactor || Black Silk Boxers
An anonymous benefactor || Light: A Gone Novel Book
An anonymous benefactor || Cranberry Coffee Cake
An anonymous benefactor || Gramster User Image emotion_hug
An anonymous benefactor || Silver Promise Ring
The Godmothers Quest/Charity || Princess Estelle, Nice Style For Work, Black Ops Gear, Dark Halo, Gogh Reed eek emotion_hug heart emotion_bigheart
Happy monsterz || Art of Espionage heart crying heart
Beyond the Boundaries || 500k emotion_hug
Aubraye || 7bil User Image crying emotion_hug heart
Vupie || Romance Pendant, Red Rose Bouquet, Valentine Hearts, Lovers' Letters, Rosa Romance, Astra: V-Day 2k14 Candy Coated, Astra: V-Day 2k14 Lovestruck, V-Day 2k14 Pillbox Hat, V-Day 2k14 Red Rose Laurels, HeartBreak Cafe Apparel, Lovers' Romantic Letters, Lovers' Lost Letters, Cecilia's Circlet, Monster Galaxy Starseed, Sims Dino Plush, Black Juvenile Delinquent Blazer, Black Ribbon Cinch, Club Verge Membership Pin, Black Breezy Top, Black Corduroy Jacket, Android Damage Prosthetics, Snowman Mask, Prisoner's Ball and Chain, G-LOL Bruise Mistress Stockings, Alien Mask, L Blox, Green Velcro Sandals, Green Silly Hat, Purple Space Girl Transparent Skirt, Purple Babydoll Tunic, Pink Stockings. cry eek emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
Ray Ban || Horns of the Demon User Image crying emotion_hug heart emotion_bigheart
Beyond the Boundaries || 1mil cry heart
Queen Puke Face || 750mil cry heart
Luciferiael || Icy Marionette, Smooth Criminal eek heart
PastelWolf || Valentine Hearts, Twilight Star Sister emotion_hug heart
Minty Yumyum || Red Candy Striped Stockings, Black Champagne Festive Top Hat, Blue Sweetheart Ruffled Dress User Image
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX || 500mil eek heart
Suki Mora sama || Attitude Schoolboy eek cry emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
An anonymous benefactor || Dark Crowned Ranks cool User Image
Luciferiael || SDPlus #440 Tetsu Yoshimi, Bloody Upper Arm Bandage, Blade's Leggings, Obsidian Seahorse Tail, Dapper White Captain's Hat, Yellow Babydoll Tunic, Meido Cherry Red Dress, Hanbok Bloomers, Black Big Giant Glasses, Navy Hellion Tophat, Loyalty Pin, Sentai Hero Belt, Pink Grunny, Lavender Grunny, Black Grunny, White Grunny, Heart Eye Patch, Dashing Gentleman Gold and Black Cane, Easter 2k14 Basket of Grunnies, Neck Shackle, Black Monitor Tail, Black Lizardman User Image cry emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
Ray Ban || Chyaku Norisu Scarf emotion_jawdrop emotion_hug heart
CarapherneIia || Vintage Keg smile emotion_hug
boisterously_silent || Sprig Mini Angel Wings emotion_hug heart
DestielintheImpala || 50mil emotion_bigheart
commonly found || DJ Holiday Headphones emotion_hug heart
AnotherUnUsedAccount || Ashen Marionette, Golden Grunny x2, Black Grunny x2, Lavender Grunny, Luck's On My Side, Puck the Pug, Saber Feidae, Her Plundering Majesty, Astra: Shrouded Night, Red Devil MiniWings crying emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
Czar Doubtful || 50mil lol cool
kuriruu || Roses of Mare Frigoris Fascinator by Dernier*Cri emotion_hug whee
IllusionarySnowflake || 100mil emotion_hug heart
IllusionarySnowflake || 200mil surprised emotion_hug heart
Iriya-kun || Spartan Shield whee emotion_hug heart
Aubraye || 250mil crying User Image heart
Angelic Miki || Devilish Headphones, Red Devil Tail, Lovey the Dove, Pink Serafuku Bow, Glittering Ice Carnival Beret, Teal Serafuku Bow, Cream Leg Warmers, Porcelina Blue Cashmere Coat, Midnight Black Sweet Lace Headband, Teal and Sea Green Reversible Head Pins, Mint Leg Warmers, Skintimate Fruit Foam Fascinator. crying emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
Aphrodisiac Love || 2.2mil crying emotion_hug heart
flesh harvester || 1bil eek crying emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
Babes ganda || Sprig Scarf surprised heart
l Lice l || May the 4th, Ninja Hood, Those Black 90s Gloves, Nautilus, 11th Anniversary Dark Halo smile emotion_hug
Aphrodisiac Love || 10mil surprised heart
Mjoll || Secret Retreat 8th Gen eek crying emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
IllusionarySnowflake || 200mil crying emotion_hug heart
Mojo Ki || Sage Narok User Image emotion_hug biggrin
O n l y O n e 2 1 || White Bunny Hoodie surprised emotion_hug heart
Last Trickster Prince || Aeon's Spark emotion_brofist heart
I Natsu I || 250mil emotion_kirakira heart
lordcaviar || Astra: Dark Spectrum cool emotion_awesome
Cellarnya || 500mil Mythrill Coin eek crying heart
Ashnine || Chestplate of Arachne, Dark Halo, Compass of Seidh 8th Gen, Noel's Gift 5th Gen emotion_jawdrop emotion_bigheart emotion_awesome
Mashiron || 100mil emotion_kirakira emotion_hug
XForbidden_BelieverX || Harry Potter Student Cauldron, Jack's 2k7 Armor Gloves, Titan's Legacy (Seed), Baby Jack Mask, Helm of the Vikings, Frightened Ghost Sheet x2, [Animal] Chocolate Bear Fur, Mysterious Conductor, Pepper the Cat, Rosette Kitten Star, SDPlus #447 Triton emotion_jawdrop crying heart
Mashiron || 300mil, Cobalt Barachiel's Wings emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
Beyond the Boundaries || Heart Charm heart heart
boisterously_silent || Minty Scarf emotion_kirakira
SingSongSiren || 500mil emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
Captnx || Grunny cry emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
Foolish Rabbit || 55mil crying emotion_bigheart
fairestoneofall || 81bil+, Modus Operandi, Pixie Queen, Halloween 2k12 Von Helson Badge, THe Dandy Time Traveler, Cattleman Wild West Duster Coat, Imaginary Friend 2nd Gen, Sainte Ciel: Storge, Ceres' Lace x2 emotion_jawdrop crying emotion_facepalm emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
Aphrodisiac Love || Cloud eek heart
Its Princess Chan || 2bil User Image crying heart emotion_bigheart
Lysris || 3bil crying heart emotion_hug whee
l S0ULS l || 20mil heart
The Gift Parrot || 100k xd whee
Kyu Senpai || Summer, Winter, and Fall 2014 Men's Collection, Red OMG emotion_kirakira heart whee
Mera D || Ninja Sword heart ninja
imxaxcookie || 10bil eek crying emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
Riku-the-ninja9 || The Nightmare crying emotion_hug heart
Simply Mashi || Green Cybernetic Vagrant Boots emotion_kirakira
maudits || Knotical Troller heart ninja
The Grombie Anon || 250mil Mythrill Coin eek emotion_bigheart
Foolish Rabbit || 5bil emotion_hug whee emotion_bigheart
flustered corny anon || CYMK Ranchu Fish (trio) mrgreen heart
Yongyuan Ai Ni || SDPlus #374 Ryder surprised User Image
Fuphi || Bee Sting, A Fat Cat Hat heart
IllusionaryCharity || 200mil smile heart
LadyyJekyll || 40bil User Image crying emotion_hug heart emotion_bigheart
Rayzeil D. Yang (A Wishes Charity Anon) || Father's Armor emotion_hug heart
Infraradiant || Demonic Innocence twisted heart
commonly found || Soft White AFK, Sprig Scarf emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart
in da circle || 1bil emotion_kirakira heart
Simply Mashi || Infernal Seduction, Blind Death, Astral Singularity, Child of Gevaudan emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
Aphrodisiac Love || 100mil whee heart
Breast Enhancements || Regalia of Ancient Fire (Mantle) surprised whee
LilMidNightAdi || 800mil smile heart
babyangel_joanna || 10mil smile
Living Eternally || 8bil eek crying emotion_hug whee emotion_bigheart
LadySinner || King of Terra emotion_hug heart
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx || 5bil eek emotion_brofist emotion_bigheart
I-Ate-Your-Homework || Red Devil Tail surprised emotion_bigheart
Tequila-Kitten || Dark Star ninja emotion_bigheart
general dingus || 5bil eek whee emotion_bigheart
Sifen Yamishi || Czar's Banner smile
unitea || 500mil biggrin heart
Beyond the Boundaries || 10mil, Fan of Whales Sweater, Long-Stem Black Rose emotion_kirakira heart
K a w a i i - R a m || 5bil emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
Viscountessa || Sparkling Heart Lantern, Sir Percy, Severed Wax Head (Female), Card Captor Shinigami, He Approaches, Ring Around the Rosie, Mint Sundae Sweets, Secret Retreat 7th Gen, Onyx Dragonslayer, Giant Rainbow Lollipop, SDSuper+ PMMM05 Kyoko Sakura, Fox's Watch, Canadian Bacon, Madoka Magica: Sayaka Companion, Madoka Magica: Soul Gem Collection eek gaia_crown whee heart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
tinkerboricua || 1bil emotion_hug heart
Mera D || Mini Dark Red Nitemare Wings emotion_kirakira
SpazzticPanda1311 || Pepper the Cat whee heart
IllusionaryCharity || 300mil biggrin emotion_bigheart
Leitis || Emerald Dream crying emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
hipdurr || SDPlus #345 Imber the Dragon Spirit heart
Pandelic DJ || Kagero Acceleration emotion_kirakira emotion_brofist heart emotion_awesome
An anonymous benefactor || For my Bronies lol xd
tinkerboricua || 3bil emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart
Yume Charity || 50mil heart
Viscountessa || Madoka Magica: Mami Tomoe emotion_hug crying heart
chordae tendineae || 1mil smile
Golden Seraphh || 10bil User Image crying emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
An anonymous benefactor || Crimson Tatsu Helm ninja heart
Starmark_21 || Tokki Obscuring emotion_hug heart
An anonymous benefactor || [I forgot what this anon gifted me XD]
iiBubbi || Sweet Potato Pie Slice razz emotion_omnomnom
BeardedBabe || 1bil heart heart
Cupcakeism || Temeluchus's Wings, Devil's Wings emotion_hug heart
Netflix n Chill v12 || Grim Crane Warrior eek heart
Kinniesaur || Pink Neko Cosplay, Goblin Hipster, Astra: Petite Glasswings, Hot Iron Crossbow, Sad Dog Leash, Opal Borealis, The Family Jewels gold, Pearl and Aquamarine Necklace, Gelato Supremo, Lovely KISS eek emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

User Image
Pichu's Donators:
Pure Faust || 200mil User Image heart emotion_bigheart
Yugi-Ya-Chan || Lovely Lady Soldier Wasabi cry heart emotion_hug
Ray Ban || Steel-plated Ninja Band eek emotion_hug crying emotion_bigheart
The Grombie Anon || 250mil Mythrill Coin eek emotion_bigheart
Rain Daze || Orchid Pink Layered Lei xd whee
Leitis || Emerald Dream crying emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Our Donations:
Sir Marty > ii-ParkBom || White Grunny x2
Sir Marty > Ray Ban || SDPlus #440 Tetsu Yoshimi, Rosette Kitten Star, SDPlus #447 Triton, SDPlus #199 Gaia-tan
Sir Marty > Beyond the Boundaries || Chilled Doufu Hua
Sir Marty > iMujona || Azrael's Shadowgear
Sir Marty > Trust The Lemming || [So many of her wishlist items XD]

Table of Contents

Prophet

Gaming Knights & Scrubs

Knights:
Ray Ban – Active, helpful, and lets Sir Marty vent to her. TYSM for the 10bil, love! emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Scrubs:
Thankfully, no one yet. emotion_dowant

Table of Contents

Prophet

Events
Please PM me once you've won and provide the link. I'm not online all the time so remember to do that because if someone wins after you but PMs me first actually wins.

Youngling Bumper:
Whoever bumps the thread 100 times receives 500k GG!

Padawan Bumper:
Whoever bumps the thread 250 times receives 1mil GG!

Poster Bumper:
Whoever bumps the thread 500 times receives 10mil GG!

Master Bumper:
Whoever bumps the thread 750 times receives 100mil GG!

Bumper Councilor:
Whoever bumps the thread 1000 times receives 250mil GG!

Grand Master Bumper:
Whoever bumps the thread 2000 times receives 500mil GG!

Page 100's Gained the Lead:
Whoever is the first to post on page 100 gets 500k!

Page 150's Gained the Lead:
Whoever is the first to post on page 150 gets 1mil!

Page 200's Gained the Lead:
Whoever is the first to post on page 200 gets 10mil!

Page 250's Gained the Lead:
Whoever is the first to post on page 250 gets 100mil!

Page 375's Gained the Lead:
Whoever is the first to post on page 375 gets 500mil!

Page 500's Gained the Lead:
Whoever is the first to post on page 500 gets 1bil!

Lucky #7s!:
Roll a die between 0–7777. The first to land on 7, 77, 777,
or 7777 gets 500mil! The next 3 who're able to land on a different
set of 7s than the first winner will be rewarded 100mil each.

G2LQ Starter Poll:
Vote on what you think the G2LQ owners should improve on!
Poll runs 07/07/14–.

Table of Contents

Prophet

Banners

None yet. emo

Table of Contents

Prophet

Affiliates
PM me if you would like to be an affiliate.

No affiliates yet. User Image

Table of Contents

Prophet

Prophet

Prophet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out