Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Sweetheart

Yeata Zi
Awesome!

It really depends lol. I know Meushi started working on a plan for the next contest.

This is true! I am sorry for being so quiet here! The event and actually not fun drama has taken my soul. I'll try to show off my plans soon!

Peaceful Lunatic

Meushi

This is true! I am sorry for being so quiet here! The event and actually not fun drama has taken my soul. I'll try to show off my plans soon!

Boo to not fun drama! scream Hope it gets better!

And I love that avatar, by the way. whee

Alien Sweetheart

Ysavvryl
Meushi

Boo to not fun drama! scream Hope it gets better!

And I love that avatar, by the way. whee

Ugh no kidding. Sadly though I don't think it's gonna end to soon. It involves to friends breaking up with each other and me being in the middle. While neither are making me pick a side, because I'm there for both of them, I do have to deal with both of them being sad, upset and kind of selfish.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Awesome!

It really depends lol. I know Meushi started working on a plan for the next contest.

Terrible drama?

Alien Sweetheart

Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Awesome!

Terrible drama?

Break up drama with friends.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Awesome!

Terrible drama?

Break up drama with friends.
BOO

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

Aww I know what you mean by drama, but mine is more of dealing with a friend who thinks she'g going to be single and alone forever. Ugh she was a mess on v-day to deal with. >.<

But anyhow, I have the funds for the rest of the contest. Actually you could up the reward if you wanted to, I've got us covered. Just let me know when it's needed.

...Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me."

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Up it more? Goodness! I don't even know what is a good amount these days.
Got a lovely new donation.

We need to decide how much we should give out for this next story contest.

The old prize winnings do not match this new economy.

Alien Sweetheart

Bluh ok so my idea for how to do this next contest just fell through as in the web site that I went to to help roll numbers and match up is not even there any more......... burning_eyes SO I was thinking I could still do the same idea but find a new place, which could work or I can just make the idea more simple now. Which would be the writer has to roll three times. Each number would be what they have to use and write about. First come first serve kind of thing. I'm not sure if I'm making much sense in explaining that. Before there was this web site were you clicked a link and it gave you a random number or item. You could entry what you'd like for the roll, but like I said, it's not there now....Meeeer...

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50

I'll ask around some of my friends and see if they know any good websites. o.o

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Meushi
Bluh ok so my idea for how to do this next contest just fell through as in the web site that I went to to help roll numbers and match up is not even there any more......... burning_eyes SO I was thinking I could still do the same idea but find a new place, which could work or I can just make the idea more simple now. Which would be the writer has to roll three times. Each number would be what they have to use and write about. First come first serve kind of thing. I'm not sure if I'm making much sense in explaining that. Before there was this web site were you clicked a link and it gave you a random number or item. You could entry what you'd like for the roll, but like I said, it's not there now....Meeeer...

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
No rush. We can put it off for a little bit while we try to figure it out.

Alien Sweetheart

Thanks guys. I feel bad that my idea fell through, though I'm super annoyed that the website was working fine about 2 days ago and now it's not even there!

It was actually pretty nice. It was pretty much a roll dice system that gaia had however you could had as many numbers or words to it. So someone could roll ATTACK or something like that if they were doing RPing on line. I haven't found another yet, but they couldn't be the only one. BLUH I SAY! scream

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Wow, that was a very big nice donation from someone. o_o How nice of them.

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Alien Sweetheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas