8,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
When I'm good

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ I'm very good

╔══════════════╗

Shimo Kousetsu
]Yeah, the commons I bought really have helped a lot. I basically went through every store I had access to (still working on Loyal's Bazaar), sorted by human only, and bought all the colors of anything that didn't look terrible. Suddenly, I can make a lot more outfits! Same goes for picking up like one new eye item and a couple cheap-ish things with hair poses. I can't stand things not matching, so having eye and hair options opens up a lot of new possibilities for me....

The one thing I can't really get too into yet is leg poses. I know they can be cute, and I see so many cute avatars with them (like yours!), but I'm way too picky with making colors be balanced everywhere on my avatar. rofl I can use them on maybe pastel themed avatars, but that's it....

xD

Oh goodness, thats EXACTLY what I've been trying to do. I've been getting into some of the leg poses more, however they HAVE to match and I for the life of me CANNOT get into arm poses for some bizarre reason so I struggle with arms lately.

╚══════════════╝

When I'm bad

I'm better ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Beloved Hoarder

Cotton Kinky
I think arm poses are easier if only because I can balance colors around them with hair/neck/top items. With legs, sometimes I can put leg warmers or something on top of them without them being in super funky positions, but more often than not I just have to deal with feeling like my colors aren't balanced. rofl

Then again, I only have one or two arm poses in general, sooooo...

Dangerous Lover

8,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
When I'm good

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ I'm very good

╔══════════════╗

Shimo Kousetsu

I don't think I've ever used them. I have a few.

╚══════════════╝

When I'm bad

I'm better ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Beloved Hoarder

Cotton Kinky
Yeah. I have one item with an arm pose I'll likely use, but only because it's cream/brown, and I have a severe lack of items with those colors. rofl

I need to look for light purple items, too.... I always want to make avatars with light purple, but I have maybe 2 items that have poses that color.

Dangerous Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Leader Clair V2
darknightcavalier
*rolls about*
        /picks up and dusts off.

*puffs up*

*looks at scowling cat*

Tipsy Sex Symbol