Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have upgraded prizes to most contests! This includes adding GCash Giftcards as prizes!

Huzzah for Gcash! 1 100.0% [ 662 ]
Total Votes:[ 662 ]

Ellechan
I think it's easier to keep up with the conversation now that the contest is over. I'm tempted to make myself a sandwich. I have a weaknesses for late night sandwiches.

I have been hungry for the past hour... but I was zETAing and posting... and I didn't want to miss the contest... and now a sandwich sounds good... but after some cupboard rummaging, I see I have no bread. And I have no meat, cheese, mayo, mustard, PB or Jelly, or ANYTHING FOR A GOD DAMN SANDWICH!!! I don't even have a cup 'o noodles... which I normally have half a cupboard of... I am gonna have to go to McD... but it is 1:15 here... so... maybe I should just stay up so I can get the McD breakfast... its only another 3 hours... xD Anyways, am gonna go watch a movie... Not Another Teen Movie... then I might play some XBox 360...
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Click my eggs?
It's 10:20pm here. And I should get to bed now. See everyone tomorrow after I take the PSAT. User Image

Distinct Conversationalist

3,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Ellechan
I had a hard time keeping up with the conversation earlier xD. So I'm happier things have slowed down. I'm also being distracted by CNN. Discussions on Palin and how she revived the Republican ticket.

oh wow she did? ^^
hmm I guess she may end up doing good ^^

@Kussetsu: wow..........

Eloquent Muse

XxJaded_MemoriesxX
@Glam: on what?
hope you don't mind the nickname I came up with for you?

|| xxxxxxxx

just glamour would be fine.
          that since the contest is over our conversations can get on track smoothly.

xxxxxxxx ||
@glamour: I just saw your avi and wanted to post before I got off. Careful not to bump into anything...

(you look blind with the glasses and the cane held infront... but I bet that is on purpose... though a blind person doesn't have style as they can't see... xD)

3,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ranmafan13
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Click my eggs?
It's 10:20pm here. And I should get to bed now. See everyone tomorrow after I take the PSAT. User Image

oh its only 10:16pm here ^^

@Glamour: k ^^ sorry.. ^^;
yep the conversations can go on smoothly now ^^
Kussetsu
Ellechan
I think it's easier to keep up with the conversation now that the contest is over. I'm tempted to make myself a sandwich. I have a weaknesses for late night sandwiches.

I have been hungry for the past hour... but I was zETAing and posting... and I didn't want to miss the contest... and now a sandwich sounds good... but after some cupboard rummaging, I see I have no bread. And I have no meat, cheese, mayo, mustard, PB or Jelly, or ANYTHING FOR A GOD DAMN SANDWICH!!! I don't even have a cup 'o noodles... which I normally have half a cupboard of... I am gonna have to go to McD... but it is 1:15 here... so... maybe I should just stay up so I can get the McD breakfast... its only another 3 hours... xD Anyways, am gonna go watch a movie... Not Another Teen Movie... then I might play some XBox 360...

xD I loved that movie! It was so ridiculous. I'm trying to find an interesting horror movie to watch but I can't really think of one.
@Jaded: I think there may be something wrong with your clock. It's now 10:23pm here.

Eloquent Muse

ranmafan13

|| xxxxxxxx

alright. good night.
          jaded: it's alright. this is better than to have any other distractions. hey it is night now, i can change in my pjs.

xxxxxxxx ||

3,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Ellechan
Kussetsu
Ellechan

xD I loved that movie! It was so ridiculous. I'm trying to find an interesting horror movie to watch but I can't really think of one.

Grandma's Boy was really funny ^^
watched that last night when my cousin was over ^^
oh I know what I do to occupy myself after I get off ^^
oh so I hope that movie is on ^^

@Ran: now its 10:21pm here ^^
its just the time difference ^^

3,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
glamourteen
ranmafan13

|| xxxxxxxx

alright. good night.
          jaded: it's alright. this is better than to have any other distractions. hey it is night now, i can change on my pjs.

xxxxxxxx ||

k ^^
@Jaded: A 3 minute time difference?

3,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ranmafan13
@Jaded: A 3 minute time difference?

lol I guess ^^
now its 10:23pm here ^^
@Jaded: Oh wells.
Okay. Now I'm going to bed. User Image

Eloquent Muse

|| xxxxxxxx

it is 10:25 pm here & i'm planning to sleep around midnight. i still have plenty of things to accomplish even though it is almost the end of the week. i rarely get enough break because of procrastinating.

xxxxxxxx ||

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces