Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cats or Dogs?

Cats~ 0.52881355932203 52.9% [ 156 ]
Dogs~ 0.47118644067797 47.1% [ 139 ]
Total Votes:[ 295 ]

User Image
Welcome to Gifting In Full Throttle!
This is a Charity, with a taste of a gifting thread and a hangout.
It is welcomed that you give to others in this thread, however not required.
Here you don't have any pressure in having to give, you can give freely to whom you want when you want.
All while making awesome friendships and receiving help with your quests, or just hanging out!

G.I.F.T. will help anyone!
The new, the old,
The rich, and the poor!

User Image
Like us if you have a nice time here please!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.January SpotlightUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spotlights are chosen monthly.
I choose threads I believe deserve it.
Later I may open this spot to people who donate to the charity.

Updates:
Thread in construction - August 2nd '08
Thread opens - August 4th '08
Thread moves, New thread in construction - October 12th '08
G.I.F.T.'s 1st birthday - August 4th - '09
G.I.F.T.'s 2nd birthday - August 4th - '10
G.I.F.T.'s 3rd birthday - August 4th - '11
G.I.F.T.'s 4th birthday - August 4th - '12
G.I.F.T.'s 5th birthday - August 4th - '13

Directory:
• Introduction
• Rules
• Moderators / Regulars
• Contests
• Events
• -
• -
• -

User Image

I do not give ANYONE permission to steal anything from the front page.
You may not take the graphics, format, nothing.
Also, write your own thread out instead of copy/pasting mine!

Please remember that I do get pulled away by life.
Do not feel the need to remind me about a trade unless it's been over a week.
I assure you, I tend to get trade notifications just fine. Be patient!

1.) Follow Tos
2.) Say thank you for donations/gifts from others!
3.) You must converse in this thread. No bumping.
No posting quests or pictures/smileys over and over. You will receive nothing.
4.) Unique posting styles are awesome! But avoid huge ones that will stretch the page.
5.) You are not allowed to advertise any other threads, with the exception of quests threads.
(This is only a rule toward your posts. What you advertise in signatures is your choice.)
6.) If there is any sort of problem, PM me. I don't bite.
7.) Do not whine about donations/being poor/what you haven't gotten.
8.) Should I say it in a more clear way? Do NOT beg.
9.) Use links for huge images.
10.) Take the drama to PMs. It disrupts the thread.
11.) Common Sense.

User Image

Moderator Captains
Pocky Desire
Kairi300
Yue-chan
Noir Resurection

Moderators

priinzeziita89
Sifen Yamishi
CharmingBerry

Moderators have the right to warn you. They cannot ban people.
However, they could suggest I ban you.
Which, if I deem your actions worth more than a suspension, I will ban you without informing you.
Moderator Captains can suspend you for 3 days.
If you are told you are banned or suspended, and you don't agree with your punishment, pm me with this information:
What happened and your side of the story, and what page.
All Mod Captains are to inform you of your suspension in the thread or by PM.

~*REGULARS*~

Awesome people who keep the thread alive!
Special note: You DO NOT have to be a regular to get a donation!

Tee Gee Eye
zephryl
Leader Clair V3
Anna Dear_
La Jolie Papillon

Lucifer Infernum
Zachery Binx

User Image

Regular Contests/Giveaways/Games

Monthly Sealed Letter Giveaway
Hosted by: Serennith (Serenny)

At the beginning of each month I'll give a sealed letter to a lucky person in the thread.

Winner for April:

Quoting contest

Hosted by: Serennith (Serenny)

When I post this:
User Image
100k+ worth donation
User Image
500k+ Worth donation

Quote it, if you're the first then you'll win a prize.
YOU HAVE TO TALK WHEN YOU QUOTE THIS.
You can't win twice in a row, you can win more than once.
If you've been winning almost every time I might cut you off to make it fair for others.

Page contest

Hosted by: Serenith (Serenny)

1st post on 62500 - 100k
3rd to post on 62520 - 50k
9th to post on 62440 - 50k
15th to post on 62460 - 50k
13th to post on 62480 - 50k

• Be PATIENT about receiving the gold for these. I don't forget about these, and they'll be sent when I can send them.

• People who win post contests must have been talking before hand. If you randomly pop in to snatch up the price you will not win.
• You may not win twice in a row.

Its Raining gold!!!! Number Generator Contest

Hosted by: Noir Resurection

This will be a random # contest. I will generate a number from 1 - 1,000,000. Once the number is generated, then it is up to you to MATCH my number. The first person to match my number will the the winner of a ....

Flynn’s Chest

# to match is = 448,930
The contest will run until the number is matched by a qualifying person. Since I will not be around to keep an eye on this my assistant Hunter Zero Alpha will be running the contest for me.

Rules
1. You must be actively talking with people in the thread.
2. One word post, few words, bumps, or anything that resembles a bump do not count.
3. You MUST be following the thread rules.

User Image

Holiday Quote Contest
December 18th - December 25th
Run by: Serenith/Serenny

When I post this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote me!
You will win something on your wishlist that is under 1mil.
If not applicable I'll send a random amount of gold as a prize.

• You may not win twice in a row.
• If it becomes obvious you're not posting and just lurking the thread to win, I'll ban you from the game.

(Banner To Be Posted)
~G.I.F.T.'s Spectacular Gifters~

These people have helped GIFT immensely!
Either by donating either a high valued item, very large sum of gold, or so much and so often it seems impossible they have an inventory left!

G.I.F.T. Sponsors[March]
Sponsors are listed on this post through the whole month they are a sponsor for. A link to any of their own threads or profile page is also posted next to their name.
To become a sponsor, you must donate at least 500k or more to GIFT!

Noir Resurection
He's donated way to many times to count to this thread. Helping it through the times we've run out of funds. We (especially me) owe him a huge thank you for staying with us. <3

Princess Mi Amore Caenza
Donated SO many items! And when I say many.. I mean a LOT!!

WOLF-A-LICIOUS
When she originally quit gaia she sold all of her stuff and donated it to the Charity.

Lord of the pumpkins
Helped the thread SO much in it's time of need.
One of the most generous people we have ever been graced in knowing.

Sira_Black
Raised 1,655,000g in the nude event for G.I.F.T.!
And has raided money from the nudity even for G.I.F.T. multiple times after.

intheSundry
Generously donated Horns of the Demon, Cloud, Pixie, Nitemare sash, Panda Slippers, and a Bone Dragon Helm!

Dat Tycho
Helped out the thread greatly in our time of need, a very lovely and generous person.

Charming Berry
Donates to the thread quite frequently, and in lovely amounts.
She really deserves a place up here for helping the Charity.

La_Bella_Luna
(She has quit, and we thank her for her help with G.I.F.T. donations. <3)
Donnated:
Kiki, Guitar of Angellus, Guitar of Demona, Roro Robo-Puppy, Trick or Treat Tore 2nd Gen, Whip of Fire, White of Ice, Pixie, Oculus Magica, Elemental Hair, Lunar Scythe, Sno Yeti Pillow Plus, Mythic Hair, Nitemare parasol, Celestial Wrap, Monster Brown Paper Bag, Benny the Puppy.
2 Jun '06 Letters, July '06 letter, August '06, 2 February '07 letters, April '07 letter.

Vani Ice1995
(She's going to quit and we shall remember her for her help.)
Mantilla, Silver BFF Heat Chain, Silent Night, Carol of Ebeneizer, Megical Girl Uniform (Black)

Keepsake Key
(She quit gaia and sold everything to donate to the Charity! Thank you for thinking of us! We shall remember your time here!)

Aiko Valentine
(Raising funds for Charities and somehow found us!)

Shinozomi
(Quitting gaia and has given the item to charity to be sold and given around to it's members.)
Monochrome Keido

chrome_Foxpuppy
(Was looking for charities to donate to as they don't play on Gaia anymore. Found us to be a good one.)
Mythic Hair, Damascus Armor, Celestial Wrap, Fall of the Morning Star, Mythrill Armor, Aquatica, Kodiak Grizzly Bear Slippers, Biancamella 4th gen, Ancient Chest, August '06 Letter, February '07 Letter, March '06 Letter.

Rikkye
(Quitting Gaia and generously donated gold to the charity before she left.)
I've come to realize I do need some help around the thread. I'm not always able to be online to keep an eye on the thread or help things move along. Just as well, I don't have many active moderators anymore.
Therefore, I'm open for applications for moderator positions here in G.I.F.T.!

To get a form, PM me with the title "Mod App" and ask for it.
The form is a series of short questions for you to answer. Anyone may apply.
I'm going to at least accept at least 2 people.
If you are accepted you will receive a pm from me within a week from when you sent your form in.

Fill out this survey to let me know how you feel about GIFT!
~*CLICKY*~
Your answers are completely anonymous to me unless you state whom you are.
~ How G.I.F.T. has helped People ~
(These are only some of the letter/gold/other donations GIFT has given, nowhere near all.)
~Click the items to see the trades~

See NEXT post for item donations.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image.User ImageUser ImageUser Image.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~Clickto see Gold Donations 499k and under~
User Image
~ How G.I.F.T. has helped People ~
(These are only some of the item donations GIFT has given, nowhere near all.)
~Click the items to see the trades~

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image[User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Generous People in the Thread.
User Image
User Image

The blue/purple animal is derived from a rough sketch that appeared on Gaia's front page long ago.

User ImageUser Image
Spread the Word:

If you want to affiliate us, pm Serenith about it. DO NOT post it in the thread.

Find all our banners here: [x]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-i-f-t-gifting-in-full-throttle/t.44204127_1/][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/Serenith_Youkai/Art/GaiaHalloween/GIFTHalloweenBAN_zps8871f4f6.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-i-f-t-gifting-in-full-throttle/t.44204127_1/][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/Serenith_Youkai/GIFTminiBanner-2.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-i-f-t-gifting-in-full-throttle/t.44204127_1/][IMG]http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/Serenith_GIFT/GIFTbnr_zps9f8fab9a.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-i-f-t-gifting-in-full-throttle/t.44204127_1/][IMG]http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/Serenith_GIFT/GIFTgif_zps0c231525.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-i-f-t-gifting-in-full-throttle/t.44204127_1/][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/Serenith_Youkai/Gaia 2012/gift_banner_1.gif[/IMG][/url]
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-i-f-t-gifting-in-full-throttle/t.44204127_1/][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/Serenith_Youkai/GIFTIE-1.png[/IMG][/url]

Affliates:

*Banners that are found to be too large WILL be resized.*
*Affiliates threads that are found closed, on hiatus, or have been without posts for awhile will be removed.*

]User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games