Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have upgraded prizes to most contests! This includes adding GCash Giftcards as prizes!

Huzzah for Gcash! 1 100.0% [ 662 ]
Total Votes:[ 662 ]

Peculiar Shoujo

pandaluver916
Mikirani
pandaluver916
Mikirani
pandaluver916
YES i KNEW I RECOGNIZED YOUR POST haha
*breath heavily* out of breath

how are you dear?

User Image

Cute little tiger in a cupcake says :

" Y U OUT OF BREATH???
*inserts inhaler in your mouth*
INHAAALLEE!!!! "

*breathe in*
*breathe out*
*hugs you tightly*
*my hero*

User Image

" Anything for you milady~
*bends on one knee and attempts to kiss your hand but fails incredibly due to out of reach*"

*timidly give you my hand*
how are you doing tonight my dear?

User Image

" *tip toes and holds hand*
I'm doing pretty good~
Hanging out in gaia makes it actually better~ ♥
But there is a horror story waiting for me... It's called... HOMEWORKS. TT^TT"

Shy Conversationalist

Mikirani
pandaluver916
Mikirani
pandaluver916
Mikirani
pandaluver916
YES i KNEW I RECOGNIZED YOUR POST haha
*breath heavily* out of breath

how are you dear?

User Image

" Y U OUT OF BREATH???
*inserts inhaler in your mouth*
INHAAALLEE!!!! "

*breathe in*
*breathe out*
*hugs you tightly*
*my hero*

User Image

*bends on one knee and attempts to kiss your hand but fails incredibly due to out of reach*"

User Image

I'm doing pretty good~

*pet you behind the ears*
*hands you a treat*
you are not the only one putting things off. I think that is why I came back to gaia. I needed a distraction from responsibility haha

Peculiar Shoujo

pandaluver916
Mikirani
You are a cute lil animal <3 You are so adorable

*grabs you and hold you tight*
*pet you gently*

User Image

" TOO TIGHT!!!
*coughs*"

Shy Conversationalist

Mikirani
pandaluver916
Mikirani
You are a cute lil animal <3 You are so adorable

*grabs you and hold you tight*
*pet you gently*

User Image

" TOO TIGHT!!!
*coughs*"

*lightly hugs*
*caress caress*
*don't leave though* hehe

Peculiar Shoujo

pandaluver916
Mikirani
pandaluver916
Mikirani
pandaluver916

*breathe in*
*breathe out*
*hugs you tightly*
*my hero*

User Image

User Image

I'm doing pretty good~

*hands you a treat*
you are not the only one putting things off. I think that is why I came back to gaia. I needed a distraction from responsibility haha

User Image

" *squeaks* I am not a pet so don't pet me!
*sees treat* okay, I take that back, you can pet me.
*takes treat from you and eats it*
I got too much distracted from responsibility.. TT^TT"

Profitable Shopper

9,175 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Window Shopper 100
pandaluver916

So you are going to think I am super silly to say this but my goal is beautiful hair item haha. I love the princess of solair items and rose wedding items b/c I love their hair items. I am a wuss with my own hair though. Haven't had the gut to do anything adventurous. Most I have done is just last week I got it highlighted. That was a nervous moment for me but I love it. In real life I am very shy and very scare of changes in a lot of area in my life. On gaia I want to change that. I love to change my hair and my outfits in things that I wish I could do in real life but have no gut to do. I would love to dress in medieval clothes but don't have the courage to haha. So that is why I quest those items. I want to look like a beautiful medieval princess >.< Hopefully you are not laughing at me at this point haha. so in short I have a big/beautiful hair obsession on gaia hehe

Unfortunately though I don't have the gift like you for flipping items. I am slow but I would say I don't give up. I buy things where I can and slowly sell them on the market. But I get scared of buying things haha I have been burned a couple of times on expensive items so I try to stay midrange but b/c of that it takes me awhile to reach my goal =) But surely I will!!![/quote]
I no way do I find u silly! I know it takes courage to say that it doesn't matter what people think if they have nothing nice to think or say. I know that u have to follow naturally by certain guide lines to please what society expects of u. But honestly it is weird that people think so critically of people even though it is who they are naturally. But u know what, people are alot more willing to except u for even ur "weird" little quirks if u just do it. ^_^ And if u feel awkward, just say it and alot of time ppls wi[/color:682

Shy Conversationalist

Farrah Belle
pandaluver916

So you are going to think I am super silly to say this but my goal is beautiful hair item haha. I love the princess of solair items and rose wedding items b/c I love their hair items. I am a wuss with my own hair though. Haven't had the gut to do anything adventurous. Most I have done is just last week I got it highlighted. That was a nervous moment for me but I love it. In real life I am very shy and very scare of changes in a lot of area in my life. On gaia I want to change that. I love to change my hair and my outfits in things that I wish I could do in real life but have no gut to do. I would love to dress in medieval clothes but don't have the courage to haha. So that is why I quest those items. I want to look like a beautiful medieval princess >.< Hopefully you are not laughing at me at this point haha. so in short I have a big/beautiful hair obsession on gaia hehe

Unfortunately though I don't have the gift like you for flipping items. I am slow but I would say I don't give up. I buy things where I can and slowly sell them on the market. But I get scared of buying things haha I have been burned a couple of times on expensive items so I try to stay midrange but b/c of that it takes me awhile to reach my goal =) But surely I will!!![/quote]
I no way do I find u silly! I know it takes courage to say that it doesn't matter what people think if they have nothing nice to think or say. I know that u have to follow naturally by certain guide lines to please what society expects of u. But honestly it is weird that people think so critically of people even though it is who they are naturally. But u know what, people are alot more willing to except u for even ur "weird" little quirks if u just do it. ^_^ And if u feel awkward, just say it and alot of time ppls w[colo

Profitable Shopper

9,175 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Mikirani
Awww! I like the colors! It almost reminds me of Fall
I just set it to random on the colors LOL! Just cause I am slightly eccentric I guesssssss. ><

Btw I usually am not fond of many animal avi's but urs I do like ^_^ Pink totally works. U ganna make other animal ones?

I don't think I will ever make one, they seem hard to make, to the point of cuteness.!

What is ur favorite color?

Shy Conversationalist

Mikirani
pandaluver916
Mikirani
pandaluver916
Mikirani
pandaluver916

*breathe in*
*breathe out*
*hugs you tightly*
*my hero*

User Image

User Image

I'm doing pretty good~

*hands you a treat*

User Image

" *squeaks* I am not a pet so don't pet me!
*sees treat* okay, I take that back, you can pet me.
*takes treat from you and eats it*
I got too much distracted from responsibility.. TT^TT"

Yay I get to cuddle and pet you
*runs and get better treats*
*gives you a cookie*
Gaia is a huge distraction which can be a good or bad thing haha. For me I think its a good thing b/c I can destress =)

Profitable Shopper

9,175 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Window Shopper 100
pandaluver916
I wrote such a long post for u....And not even half of it appeared. @_@ I am so mad at that! Rawr! I wish there was some way to make it come back. T0T

Profitable Shopper

9,175 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Window Shopper 100
*crys in corner*

Shy Conversationalist

Farrah Belle
pandaluver916
I wrote such a long post for u....And not even half of it appeared. @_@ I am so mad at that! Rawr! I wish there was some way to make it come back. T0T
awe.....haha I kinda figured that when it cut off but I thought gaia just did something funny or whatever with the code heart

Shy Conversationalist

Farrah Belle
*crys in corner*
oh nos
*run to the corner*
*give big hug*
*run away*
*get a cookie*
*give you a cookie* cheer up heart

Profitable Shopper

9,175 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Window Shopper 100
*pauses crying* Btw u look cute in ur new outfit Panda. :3
*continues crying*

Profitable Shopper

9,175 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Tyvm! biggrin Although it still sucks it was like such a long post! :O It was like record long. :'(
But it was a pleasure talking tonight! ^_^ Keep ur head high! Have confidence! Screw what ppls think if they think bad! <3 What matters is what u think because u only live once. Even if it is gradually, try to except your self for who u are! biggrin Thats atleast what I think. Gn!!! *huggles*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff