Welcome to Gaia! ::

We have hit over 1 MILLION posts!!!! CELEBRATION!

Yey!!!!! <33 0.6875 68.8% [ 33 ]
Accept trades twice, your avy will say "OK!" 0.3125 31.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]

User Image
Welcome to Gifting In Full Throttle!
This is a Charity, with a taste of a gifting thread and a hangout.
It is welcomed that you give to others in this thread, however not required.
Here you don't have any pressure in having to give, you can give freely to whom you want when you want.
All while making awesome friendships and receiving help with your quests, or just hanging out!

G.I.F.T. will help anyone!
The new, the old,
The rich, and the poor!

User Image
Like us if you have a nice time here please!

See the Events post for info on the100Billion Gold giveaway and nomination contest!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.March SpotlightUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spotlights are chosen monthly.
I choose threads or people I believe deserve it.
Later I may open this spot to people who donate to the charity.

Updates:
Thread in construction - August 2nd '08
Thread opens - August 4th '08
Thread moves, New thread in construction - October 12th '08
G.I.F.T.'s 1st birthday - August 4th - '09
G.I.F.T.'s 2nd birthday - August 4th - '10
G.I.F.T.'s 3rd birthday - August 4th - '11
G.I.F.T.'s 4th birthday - August 4th - '12
G.I.F.T.'s 5th birthday - August 4th - '13
G.I.F.T.'s 6th birthday - August 4th - '14

Directory:
• Introduction
• Rules
• Moderators / Regulars
• Contests
• Events
• -
• How G.I.F.T. has helped people
• How G.I.F.T. has helped people
• About Serenith
•Affiliates

User Image

I do not give ANYONE permission to steal anything from the front page.
You may not take the graphics, format, nothing.
Also, write your own thread out instead of copy/pasting mine!

Please remember that I do get pulled away by life.
Do not feel the need to remind me about a trade unless it's been over a week.
I assure you, I tend to get trade notifications just fine. Be patient!
If you break any of these rules you will not be eligible to win any contests.

1.) Follow Tos
2.) Say thank you for donations/gifts from others!
3.) You must converse in this thread. No bumping.
No posting quests or pictures/smileys over and over. You will receive nothing.
4.) Unique posting styles are awesome! But avoid huge ones that will stretch the page.
5.) You are not allowed to advertise any other threads, with the exception of quests threads.
(This is only a rule toward your posts. What you advertise in signatures is your choice.)
6.) If there is any sort of problem, PM me. I don't bite.
7.) Do not whine about donations/being poor/what you haven't gotten.
8.) Should I say it in a more clear way? Do NOT beg.
9.) Use links for huge images.
10.) Take the drama to PMs. It disrupts the thread.
11.) Common Sense.

User Image

Moderator Captains
Pocky Desire
Kairi300
Yue-chan
Noir Resurection

Moderators

priinzeziita89

CharmingBerry

Moderators have the right to warn you. They cannot ban people.
However, they could suggest I ban you.
Which, if I deem your actions worth more than a suspension, I will ban you without informing you.
Moderator Captains can suspend you for 3 days.
If you are told you are banned or suspended, and you don't agree with your punishment, pm me with this information:
What happened and your side of the story, and what page.
All Mod Captains are to inform you of your suspension in the thread or by PM.

~*REGULARS*~

Awesome people who keep the thread alive!
Special note: You DO NOT have to be a regular to get a donation!

VenomGirly
Farrah Belle
Nigamon
priinzeziita89
SparrowLight
MageQueenHoshi
folktales
Bonzly
STUDlO
KisaRinny
YamiTyger
Tee Gee Eye
zephryl
Leader Clair V3
Anna Dear_
La Jolie Papillon
Lucifer Infernum
Zachery Binx

User Image

Winners of the RNG Contest:
folktales won the 1st pair of HOTD by rolling a 1.
ShynSilentOne won the 2nd pair of HOTD by rolling a...
Nigamon won the 3rd pair of HOTD by rolling a 1.

Dice Roll Contest!
Hosted by: Serennith (Serenny)

Roll twenty 100 sided die..

Win Horns of the Demon if you are first to roll:
20 or 2,000

Win 1Bil if you roll:
35, 145, 349, 400, 699, 735, 999, 1102, 1591, or 1893.

WARNING:
Participating in this contest does not allow you to bump and fail to converse with others. Unless there is nobody in the thread to talk to, or the people you speak to are slow to respond and you can get in a post or two.

IF YOU ROLL ANY OF THE NUMBERS LISTED:
Pm SERENNY, the charity mule and not my main with a LINK to the page you won and post number.
You must fallow these instructions to get your prize.

I'm not too sure how long I'll keep this contest running, when do they close I will announce it.

Page contest

Hosted by: Serenith (Serenny)

14th post on - 2Bil
3rd to post on - 2Bil
9th to post on - 2Bil
15th to post on - 2Bil
13th to post on - 3Bil
14th to post on - 3Bil
2nd to post on - 3Bil
6th to post on - 3Bil
11th to post on - 3Bil

• Be PATIENT about receiving the gold for these. I don't forget about these, and they'll be sent when I can send them.

• People who win post contests must have been talking before hand. If you randomly pop in to snatch up the price you will not win.
• You may not win twice in a row.

Regular Contests/Giveaways/Games

Monthly Sealed Letter Giveaway

At the beginning of each month I'll give a sealed letter to a lucky person in the thread.

Winner for March:

Quoting contest

When I post this:
User Image
500mil+ worth donation
User Image
1bil+ Worth donation

Quote it, if you're the first then you'll win a prize.
You have to have been conversing beforehand. In other words you can't lurk and suddenly pop up to win.
You can't win twice in a row, you can win more than once.
If you've been winning almost every time I might cut you off temporarily to make it fair for others.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Get G.I.F.T. to 1 Million posts! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Starts: February 7th, 2015
Ends: When we reach 1 million posts

Start numbering your posts!
For every post, you will receive 100 Mil until we reach the 1 Millionth post.
Example: If you post 50 times, once we reach the millionth post you will receive 5 Billion.
If you post 1,000 times you will receive 100 Billion

To win any money read thread rules and the following directions very carefully.
• You must PM me (Serenith )with the title "Million posts Contest" letting me know you are participating in this contest BEFORE you start counting. You are not asking permission, do not expect me to message back. This is simple so I know.
• Once the 1 millionth post has arrived, you must PM me (Serenith) with the title "Million posts Contest FINAL" WITH a LINK to your final counting post.
• DO NOT BUMP. You may only do so if NOBODY is online to talk to.

Failure on any of these things will risk your winnings.
Anything beyond the 1 millionth post will not count. Just as well you cannot go back and try to edit past posts. (So anything before 2/7/15.)
Also be warned that I WILL be going through all of your posts to confirm your number. So don't bother cheating or bumping when people are around.
If for some reason I cannot see your posts, you cannot win.

Nomination Contest

Starts: February 1st, 2015 Ends: February 20th, 2015 Extended until March 10th due to lack of many nominees.

Simply nominate two people whom you think deserve a donation of 50B.
Obviously the person must be someone who is regularly in the thread.
To nominate someone:
Pm SERENNY (Not Serenith) between Feb. 1st and Feb. 10th with the title "I nominate.."
Then tell me whom you think deserves it.
You can give me only names, or you can add why they deserve it as well.
You cannot nominate yourself.

The two people with the most votes will be awarded 50B each.
If there are any ties, the gold will be split accordingly.

This contest was made possible because of Noir Resurection's donation heart .

(Banner To Be Posted)
~G.I.F.T.'s Spectacular Gifters~

These people have helped GIFT immensely!
Either by donating either a high valued item, very large sum of gold, or so much and so often it seems impossible they have an inventory left!

G.I.F.T. Sponsors[February]

motoko920

Sponsors are listed on this post through the whole month they are a sponsor for.
A link to any of their own threads or profile page is also posted next to their name.
To become a sponsor, you must donate at least 1,000,000,000 or more to GIFT!

icegoddess52 - 26 Thank you Letters and MANY astra items!!
Sinful_Wicked - 100bil + Many items!
Noir Resurection
He's donated way to many times to count to this thread. Helping it through the times we've run out of funds. We (especially me) owe him a huge thank you for staying with us. <3

Princess Mi Amore Caenza
Donated SO many items! And when I say many.. I mean a LOT!!

WOLF-A-LICIOUS
When she originally quit gaia she sold all of her stuff and donated it to the Charity.

Lord of the pumpkins
Helped the thread SO much in it's time of need.
One of the most generous people we have ever been graced in knowing.

Sira_Black
Raised 1,655,000g in the nude event for G.I.F.T.!
And has raided money from the nudity even for G.I.F.T. multiple times after.

intheSundry
Generously donated Horns of the Demon, Cloud, Pixie, Nitemare sash, Panda Slippers, and a Bone Dragon Helm!

Dat Tycho
Helped out the thread greatly in our time of need, a very lovely and generous person.

Charming Berry
Donates to the thread quite frequently, and in lovely amounts.
She really deserves a place up here for helping the Charity.

La_Bella_Luna
(She has quit, and we thank her for her help with G.I.F.T. donations. <3)
Donnated:
Kiki, Guitar of Angellus, Guitar of Demona, Roro Robo-Puppy, Trick or Treat Tore 2nd Gen, Whip of Fire, White of Ice, Pixie, Oculus Magica, Elemental Hair, Lunar Scythe, Sno Yeti Pillow Plus, Mythic Hair, Nitemare parasol, Celestial Wrap, Monster Brown Paper Bag, Benny the Puppy.
2 Jun '06 Letters, July '06 letter, August '06, 2 February '07 letters, April '07 letter.

Vani Ice1995
(She's going to quit and we shall remember her for her help.)
Mantilla, Silver BFF Heat Chain, Silent Night, Carol of Ebeneizer, Megical Girl Uniform (Black)

Keepsake Key
(She quit gaia and sold everything to donate to the Charity! Thank you for thinking of us! We shall remember your time here!)

Aiko Valentine
(Raising funds for Charities and somehow found us!)

Shinozomi
(Quitting gaia and has given the item to charity to be sold and given around to it's members.)
Monochrome Keido

chrome_Foxpuppy
(Was looking for charities to donate to as they don't play on Gaia anymore. Found us to be a good one.)
Mythic Hair, Damascus Armor, Celestial Wrap, Fall of the Morning Star, Mythrill Armor, Aquatica, Kodiak Grizzly Bear Slippers, Biancamella 4th gen, Ancient Chest, August '06 Letter, February '07 Letter, March '06 Letter.

Rikkye
(Quitting Gaia and generously donated gold to the charity before she left.)

Fill out this survey to let me know how you feel about GIFT!
~*CLICKY*~
Your answers are completely anonymous to me unless you state whom you are.

I've come to realize I do need some help around the thread. I'm not always able to be online to keep an eye on the thread or help things move along. Just as well, I don't have many active moderators anymore.
Therefore, I'm open for applications for moderator positions here in G.I.F.T.!

To get a form, PM me with the title "Mod App" and ask for it.
The form is a series of short questions for you to answer. Anyone may apply.
I'm going to at least accept at least 2 people.
If you are accepted you will receive a pm from me within a week from when you sent your form in.

~ How G.I.F.T. has helped People ~
(These are only some of the letter/gold/other donations GIFT has given, nowhere near all.)
~Click the items to see the trades~

See NEXT post for item donations.
100BIL
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
70BIL
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
50BIL
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
34BIL
10BIL
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
5BIL
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
3BIL
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
2BIL
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
1BIL
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image.User ImageUser ImageUser Image.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~Click to see Gold Donations 499k and under~
User Image
~ How G.I.F.T. has helped People ~
(These are only some of the item donations GIFT has given, nowhere near all.)
~Click the items to see the trades~

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image[User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Generous People in the Thread.
User Image
User Image

The blue/purple animal is derived from a rough sketch that appeared on Gaia's front page long ago.

User ImageUser Image
Spread the Word:

If you want to affiliate us, pm Serenith about it. DO NOT post it in the thread.

Find all our banners here: [x]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-i-f-t-gifting-in-full-throttle/t.44204127_1/][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/Serenith_Youkai/Serenith_Youkai007/GIFTbannerAni_zpsw4ifypwt.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-i-f-t-gifting-in-full-throttle/t.44204127_1/][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/Serenith_Youkai/Art/GaiaHalloween/GIFTHalloweenBAN_zps8871f4f6.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-i-f-t-gifting-in-full-throttle/t.44204127_1/][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/Serenith_Youkai/GIFTminiBanner-2.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-i-f-t-gifting-in-full-throttle/t.44204127_1/][IMG]http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/Serenith_GIFT/GIFTbnr_zps9f8fab9a.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-i-f-t-gifting-in-full-throttle/t.44204127_1/][IMG]http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/Serenith_GIFT/GIFTgif_zps0c231525.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-i-f-t-gifting-in-full-throttle/t.44204127_1/][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/Serenith_Youkai/Gaia 2012/gift_banner_1.gif[/IMG][/url]
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-i-f-t-gifting-in-full-throttle/t.44204127_1/][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/Serenith_Youkai/GIFTIE-1.png[/IMG][/url]

Affliates:

*Banners that are found to be too large WILL be resized.*
*Affiliates threads that are found closed, on hiatus, or have been without posts for awhile will be removed.*

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff