Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Citizen

Oh, I thought it was Dmm who said that xD

Shirtless Winner

Hehe.

So between Texas, the dentist, rent, and my sudden car problems, I'm going to be very broke for awhile.
xP

I kinda just wanna crawl back into bed.

Shameless Hero

You just signed in to skype. o no
Seems to coincide with you posting here.

And yeah, I know the feeling.

Shy Sweetheart

Hello emotion_yatta
..robot!

Shy Sweetheart

Username: Tifa Strifeharts
Item Quested: Secret Retreat
Progress on Quest: 5.2 billion/lowest price

Shirtless Winner

Draugma
You just signed in to skype. o no
Seems to coincide with you posting here.

And yeah, I know the feeling.

Am I still logged in?

Shameless Hero

No.logs in when you get on gaia, and seems to get off similarly.

So I don't know.?

Shirtless Winner

Weird.

I finished my first knitting project! It looks like complete crap, but ha! take that Mario! I can to finish stuff. : P
Gunna go to the store and buy more yarn!
Guess what everybody is going to get for Christmas this year! x3

It's Harry Potter's birthday on Thursday. So I started my movie marathon yesterday. : P Gunna go buy some stuff to make butterbeer tonight, hehe. Maybe pumpkin juice too.

Generous Citizen

Hello there newcomer! :3

What did I do? o.O

Oh, I finally finished something yesterday too. Took longer than expected but I got my new receiver set up in my car with some help. My dad kept saying it was complicated and hard to do the wiring but that stuff is sufficiently idiot-proof. Just needed to cut and crimp and splice the wires together and plugged the harness into the car and now it works great. He also insisted that I purchase a receiver at Best Buy (we did check there but the selection was a bit lacking) but the one I chose was on Amazon and had more features and cost less than $100. Anyway, it made a great birthday gift :3

That Skype issue seems very odd :/

Shirtless Winner

Is it still logging me on?

What does a car receiver do?

Generous Citizen

A receiver receives radio signals like AM and FM. The one we installed has built in Bluetooth capability and USB, so one could plug a flash drive or something in and play music through that, in addition to normal CD and aux.

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I uhh finished.......... Uhhhhhhh, I don't know. Things? Stuff?
Also I saw Guardians of the Galaxy yesterday, Really good. I liked it a lot more than the Avengers.

Shirtless Winner

Really? 'Cause Avengers was good.

I also just made a lip balm cozy.
No idea why someone would want a cozy for their lip balm, but I made it!
Gunna made a scarf next, I think. To match my snowboard gear, of course.

It's hard to focus on work right now; I'm flying out to Texas this evening!

Generous Citizen

Gosh...I just sold an item on the marketplace for 48.5mil gold and it was something I got out of the daily reward machine. It is nice that I now have adequate funds to make actual contributions to others' quests, but it also reinforces the notion that the marketplace is in utter disrepair at this point.

Oh, we're going to be watching it tomorrow or Sunday and I am actually looking forward to it :3

Generous Citizen

And just now I received 100K from the daily reward machine. It just doesn't feel like it's worth anything anymore...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff