Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Going to a concert tonight biggrin Bands named "Old Man Markley" They're really good. Hecka excited.

Shirtless Winner

That sounds fun.

I got so much sun today.

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
On a level of toasted to charred how burned are you? razz

Shirtless Winner

I looked worse last night; it faded today. My shoulder and back is tender to the point where wearing a bra is uncomfortable, but I don't look so red anymore.

Just gunna be free-ballin' it for the rest of today. ;3

It's raining again to today, which makes me so happy. And I have nothing to do today, maybe I'll find a book! and stay in bed! with the window open.

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
So I've been sick this last. It's kinda sucked. But I've survived off sports anime. Too good.

Shirtless Winner

Aw, that's too bad; I hope you feel better soon!
I've just been exhausted. Lots to do and then haven't been sleeping well. Ugh.

Started reading again though! Decided I didn't like watching Game of Thrones, so I found the book. So far, so good!

Anyone else stop checking their announcements the way they're pouring in?

Generous Citizen

I started reading again too. The Island of Dr. Moreau is fascinating :3
It's very short so I'll be done with it today, most likely

Announcements? I stopped caring sometime in early June. Now the sale announcements have infected the Staff Notices that I actually did check because they were site news. Ugh...

Are you feeling better now, Dmm?

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Yea I'm feeling better now. Getting ready for an anime convention next week. Hype for that, Also I actually haven't payed attention to announcements for over a year because they pissed me off. It's basically just WE WANT MONEY.
Also if we are talking about reading and fantasy novels. The Wheel of Time series is really good.

Shirtless Winner

What's Wheel of Time about? I haven't heard of it.

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
It's a fantasy novel series by Robert Jordan about basically mages and evil dark lord end the of the world type stuff. But there's lots of interesting politics and creatures and the plot is super intricate but all fits together eventually and it's really cool to see how it all fits together. It's also finished so no waiting for new books.
Also ******** you Gaia stop PMing me about sales I don't care about.

Shirtless Winner

Ooo, sounds pretty good. I'll have to check it out.

All right, so on Friday we went to the local parade and then to the fireworks. Parade was gay, but my sister was in the marching band so we had to go. Fireworks were awesome.
Saturday (after not sleeping in so well), we went out to the lake with a bunch of relatives, played cards, and relaxed. Went to the old apartment and watched shows the rest of the night.
And then slept in!
We were going to go to the Mall of America yesterday, but then plans changed so I ended up just relaxing the whole day.
Was great overall!

How did your guys' holiday and weekend go?

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
My holidays been fun, Playing lots of Smash, Trying to rebeat Pokemon. Going to an anime convention this weekend. I've been really busy.

Shirtless Winner

I have to recollect all the mega-stones now on Pokemon.
So I haven't been playing it, haha.
Been working on Bravely Default instead. My sister got me set up for quick grinding, so I've now kicking a**.

I've never been to an anime convention; what do you do there?

Generous Citizen

During the Steam summer sale I acquired so many new games that I've been busy playing lately. Currently my favorite is Luftrausers :3

lol Everyone's replaying Pokemon now?

Anime conventions always sound fun, but I've never been to one D:

Shirtless Winner

I'd go to one if they weren't always a state away.

What's Steam?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces