Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stranger

+1 1 100.0% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 99 100 101 > >> »|

O.G. Noob

Welcome to ☆ Freekee's Quest Thread 崮rz ☆

→ Introduction

Hello everyone ! Welcome to my charity/quest thread.
        Update 24/02/13: Going on hiatus again. ( So this thread is temporarily close. ) Will be more active around June/July.
        Update 13/02/13: People seems to be confuse about my thread, I'll make it more clear :
        This is a charity thread. It's not really a quest thread since I don't really need help.
        If you give me an item, I'll more likely to give it to someone who post in my thread or just trade it.

If you are questing a 1st gen. and I have it, I'll trade it for a lower gen. Profiteer please GTFO.
        But if you are truly questing ( Big quest ), I will gladly donate and help.

Make sure you read everything in the first post or you won't receive any donation.

Learn to ******** read for Pete's sake. Stop PM'ing me and ask why I canceled the trade.

Hope you are having a good day/night so far. I'm really nice but I can be really unpleasant when people abuse my kindness.
        I have been playing Gaia since '07 and my main goal is to quest all the items from my wishlist. ( Please see post 3 )

This thread is not only for my quest, but everyone can also get a chance to get a donation.
        I love to donate. I have a too big inventory & I'm too lazy to sell and why not give it out? I gotta need to clear my mule's inventory too ...
        I just have that bad habit to collect items.
        This thread is basically 80% charity 20% for my quest.
        I adore to work and earn by myself the golds to buy everything from my wishlist.

However, I will not gift anyone anymore because a lot of people are being a jerk and don't even say a simple 'Thank You'.
        I am fine if you hit-and-run. I'm a pretty chill guy and everyone have a chance to get a donation with 1 post.
        If ever you got picked ( because you posted in my thread ), you have 72 Hours after I sent my trade and to write on my profile or send me a PM
        or just simply post it in this thread and say 'Thank you for the donation/trade' or something like that, if not I will cancel the trade.
        If you don't accept the trade within 5 days, I'll cancel the trade. ( Even if you said thank you. Tho usually you would just accept the trade right away rolleyes
        If you had any problem IRL, I will just gift it to you. )
        ( It's also very annoying to have a lots of trade pending especially when I exchange a lot. )

That apply with the contests too. I am not obliged to reward you if you don't respect this gold rule.
        If you have skipped this part then too bad. You'll get nothing. No matter how nice you are even if you end up hating me, I will not accept the trade.
        If you think becoming my friend will increase your chance to receive something, you are wrong.
        I rarely donate to my e-friend unless I have known you for over a year.
        If you do, I feel like I have to accept it but you definitely have decreased your chance to get stuffs by 90%. If i'm the one who sent it, it's a different story wink
        Make sure to put what you are questing in your signature or somewhere in your post.

O.G. Noob

☆ Freekee's Quest Thread 崮rz ☆

→ Rules

I don't want to nag you guys with this but it is mandatory to keep everything in control.

① Being rude to me or to anyone who comes in this thread will be send in jail. ( Blacklist )
        ② Please avoid talking lyk dis cus iz nut kewl 2 read.
        ③ Please follow the ToS.
        ④ The most important rule : Please have fun.
        Avoid to bump my thread. √(─皿─)√
        There's no point to bump my thread. I will bump once in a while just to keep this thread alive. lol
        Don't be shy and talk to others people! You'll get better donation.

Don't PM/Beg me I will ignore you. My quote setting is off but I always read all the posts and keep track of all the threads I have visited until the conversation is over.

Do not quote anything from the first page exclaim

O.G. Noob

→ Quest

I don't get why so many people who absolutely want to get the first generation of the evolving items but I
        personally wouldn't be paying 100K more if I can get all the poses for a cheaper price. However, I respect
        everyone who are questing them. I will always get the cheapest one with all the poses.

▄︻┳═一 Current quest : - Ashen Marionette when I'll be back -

Side quests : I love junks.

▄︻┳═一 Future quests ( Any gen. if it apply to the item ) :

7th set : User Image User Image User Image
        8th set : User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
        9th set : User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
        10th set : User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

▄︻┳═一 Accomplished quests ( For keep and will never sell them unless I have 2+ ) :

My first quest : Dark Halo obtained in 2008
        I still remember how I was so ******** excited when I got it. It's still in my inventory. cool
        31/01/2013 : Horns of the demon
        3/02/2013 : Ashen Marionette Donated to Metal Kumo.
        26/02/13 : Steel-plated Ninja Band

--/04/13 : Bought Ashen Marionette back + Jekyll's Morality

Achieved quest starting from 11/30/12
        2 x Ancient Katana
        Zodiacal 8th Gen.
        Sainte Ciel: Agape 3rd Gen.
        The Case of Pietro 1st Gen.
        Modus Operandi 8th Gen.
        SDPlus #326 Tink
        Koi
        SDPlus #098 Fremere
        Demonic Pendant
        Anesidora's Woe 3rd Gen.
        Prince Antoine
        Captain Ara's Nestegg 5th Gen.
        Checkmate 2nd Gen.
        Chyaku Norisu Scarf
        Guitar of Demona
        Guitar of Angellus
        S Gaia Tshirt
        Sunset Spirit
        M Gaia Tshirt
        XL Gaia Tshirt
        Band of Bremen 2nd Gen.
        Demonic Anklets
        2 x Pistolera 4th Gen.
        Rogue Narok
        Ghastly Instruments
        Jungle King
        Fall 2012 Men's Collection
        Trestle Lurker
        Nartian Rock 8th Gen.
        Yuki Otoko
        S-Pop Club : Rayna 1st Gen.
        Gimpi 3rd Gen.
        Inari's Beads 12th Gen
        Shadowplay
        Demon Vassal
        Rakugaki Style
        4 x Zealous Engineer -- In love with this items, need the set !
        Veracious Musketeer
        Dappy Dandy 11th Gen.
        Ivory Guardian of the Inland Sea
        Death Whisper 6th Gen.
        Zeta Star Mercenary
        Coocoon 3rd. Gen.
        Le Carousel 2nd Gen.
        The Nightmare 1st Gen.
        Literary Luxury
        Fallen Fish 1st Gen.
        The Watchmaker 3rd Gen.
        Masquerade 11th Gen.
        Keiko's Cake 1st Gen.
        Coco Kitty Plushie
        BuBu Kitty Plushie
        Gogh Reed 11th Gen.
        Muramasa
        Goti Clips
        Bear Pajamas
        Jawesome
        Bani clips
        Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires 2nd Gen.

O.G. Noob

→ About me

Hello ! I'm pretty sure most of you guys are wondering who the heck is Freekee?!

First of all, I apologize if my English sounds weird. I'm a French Canadian but I'm from China.
        My family immigrated to Quebec when I was 2 years old.
        My mother-tongue is basically French. I can speak Cantonese and Mandarin but I'm not fluent at all.
        So I'm not really talkative due to my poor English BUT I try my best to converse.
        I don't live in an igloo. I don't say ''eh''. Well.....maybe sometime when typing rolleyes

Like I mentioned in my first post, I joined Gaia in 2007. Most of the time, I am lurking in the Chatterbox and in the Art Freebie.
        Yeah .... I didn't have much choice but to ''art'' since it was my only way to earn golds faster to buy all the stuffs I wanted 囧rz

When I came back to Gaia last year (11/20/2012) , I discovered the Gaia Exchange Forum and I fell in love with it.
        No wonder why so many wealthy Gaians can afford so many stuffs! Buy cheap sell high.
        I'm still a noob in the exchange but I'm learning and hopefully one day I'll be able to be like one of those pro Gaians <( ̄▽ ̄)> 哇哈哈…
        The truth is, most of the time I only make about 5-20K profit off the items I buy but I'm really happy haha. I don't really expect to make more than 50K profit.
        Some months I'm really busy that I have no time to play any games. That include World of Warcraft & Diablo III.
        In a year, I have to take several break ( Shortest is 2-3 weeks and the longest break I took was a year )
        I was a semi-hardcore player in World of Warcraft but I had to quit because I seriously can't play as much as before.
        Tho I really miss that game to be honest and hopefully I will be able to return this summer.
        I'm still in college right now and I have a part-time job. I work in a drugstore as a clerk and it's pretty relax.
        I don't really like to talk about RL stuffs.

That's pretty much it ... Did I miss anything? Hopefully not haha. Anyways, 90% of the users skip this part :B

O.G. Noob

→ Donators

xoSHIRAHIMEox : Send me 5 trades full of goodies (Astra-16: Charcoal Curiosity, Pistolera 4th Gen., Shadowplay etc.) Over 2m in stuffs eek heart
        Andy Gutz : Sold me 3xImpractical Gala Bundle (9 pack) for 1 G each eek heart
        Just_h3r : MC letter for January 2013 heart
        Fame God : 100k heart
        Atrum Pennae : Send me 3 trades full of zOMG stuffs heart
        -sincerelyalicia : 50K heart
        Amadeus Foxtrot Heimlich : Red alarm phone exclaim
        shakefrost : a trade full of aquarium stuffs exclaim
        The Comic Book Villain : The Nightmare 1st Gen. heart
        o3o Fishi : Fallen wish 1st Gen. gonk heart
        geslacht : Keiko Cake 1st Gen. gonk heart
        Metal Kumo : Tipped x 324326487 times + 10K exclaim
        Seabby : Fishes, Tokens exclaim
        PrettyGreenBud : Wing Tree Leaf exclaim
        Grafitti-tag : Sold me a Little Lucie 3rd Gen. for 335K and donated Rose Babe heart
        half full : 5k Tickets exclaim
        Chewing on Plastic : 100K heart
        anuKK : 3.2K Tickets exclaim
        SantaEngi : 5k exclaim
        Malus Occultus : Lost count of how many full trades he sent of events/aquarium items/games items exclaim
        Beautiful Angel : 25K + 1k Tokens heart
        Hollow Forest : Sold her Ashen Marionette for 5M ( LMP was 5.6M ABP was 5.6M ) gonk heart
        Dearest Vicky : Sold me a Feb. Sealed Letter for 145K ( LMP 170K ) << Better thanks her if you guys will get a Feb. MC as donation ~
        Sandokiri : Bear Pajamas gonk heart

O.G. Noob

→ Contests

You can hit-and-run and leave your quest here. I will check your thread out if you have one.
        I will pick and donate to 1-4 persons every 30 pages.

Requirement :
        You need at least 10 posts in order to participate any contest.
        You must converse in order to play and to win any of the contest.

Page Contest
        Page 100 -- fifth post gets 5k

RNG Contest
        Generate from 1 - 200 and PM me with the link of the page if you have generated one of the following numbers.
        It'll be a mysterious prize. I will reset all the numbers once they have been all claimed.
        If the number is red, it simply means that it have been claimed.
        You can maximum win once a month. Lucky number : 1 - 57 - 188 - 192

Dice Contest
        Roll five 10-Sided dice and PM me with the link of the page if you have rolled one of the following numbers.
        It'll be a mysterious prize. I will reset all the numbers once they have been all claimed.
        If the number is red, it simply means that it have been claimed.
        You can maximum win once a month. Lucky number : 13 - 20 - 40 - 43

O.G. Noob

→ People who has received a donation from me starting 01/16/13
        I might also sell an item from your quest for a really cheap price if I have it.
        I have canceled 12 trades so far.

I have been a bit lazy to update this xp

Chai Vee : The Little Octopus, The Brave Octopus, Mineiro Scroll 3rd Gen., Round Paper Lantern Green, Tall Paper Lantern Red, Stylish Tan Winter Sweater, The War Sniper
        etchae chan : Sold my Vampire Sound for 30K
        -sincerelyalicia : Astra-51: Acid Arachnaweb Wings
        migraines : Le Carousel 3rd. Gen., Trigger the Caiman
        a Jane Doe : YHBT Hat, Mineiro Scroll 3rd Gen.
        Cheeky Barnacle : SDSuper+ FMAB15 Wrath
        Mavis VermilIion : SDSuper+ T&B15 Antonio
        Metal Kumo : Le Carousel 3rd. Gen., Succubi's Modesty, February 2013 Sealed Letter, Ashen Marionette
        PrettyGreenBud : Cockerel's Waltz
        half full : Rose Bebe, Sisky the Wombat
        Mapoii : February 2013 Sealed Letter
        ADMIRATI0N : Sold a Rosamund's Redemption for 700K
        Lucifer Infernum : Demon Vassal
        AshesToRoses : Sold my beloved Fallen 1st Gen. for 800K
        Zarxie : Band of Bremen 3rd Gen., Turkish Raqs Sharqi, Grace of Aphrodite
        Malus Occultus : Deranged Surgeon, Beastly Professor, 100K
        Keldrea Occultus : 20K

O.G. Noob

→ Go to jail ! ( Blacklist )

This list is dedicated to rude people. Don't wish to see anyone here sad

O.G. Noob

→ Banner and Affiliates

Thank you to The Atomic Cloud for the awesome banners !
        User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/freekee-s-charity-quest-thread-rz/t.84277699/][img]http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx186/X-SeductiveOutcast-X/FreekeesQuestCharity_zpsc7ef38af.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/freekee-s-charity-quest-thread-rz/t.84277699/][img]http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx186/X-SeductiveOutcast-X/FBFfull_zps7755a2b0.gif[/img][/url]

--------------

☆ Learn how to vend and make profit starting today !
        ☆ Please take a look at my awesome buddy's Art Shop.
        ☆ Help this Gaian out by visiting her Charity Quest Thread.
        ☆ Looking for some free high quality arts? Check out Kaschei's Art Freebie thread.
        ☆ Want some really cool free stuffs and golds? Click this link !
        ☆ My awesome exchanger buddy's quest thread.
        ☆ Join the fun in this successful Anonymous Gift Giving Thread.
        ☆ Take a peek to this generous tipper's Quest Thread.

O.G. Noob

Omg, no way. We're open !
("▔□▔)/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items