Cookie~ 0.26960784313725 27.0% [ 55 ]
Cookiemelon~ 0.55882352941176 55.9% [ 114 ]
Total Votes:[ 204 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 258 259 260 > >> >>> »|

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tran says...

User Image
Welcome to the
✦Forever & Eternity Charity Thread✦. We made this charity to try and help those less fortunate, people questing for their dream items, and help hacked Gaians. Everybody on here at some point needed a helping hand and for some of you, it came but for others, they are left to fend for themselves. This thread is a helping hand for who truly need it, & besides obvious gift giving and donating, this thread will also house numerous contests. Please remember that this thread is about helping others and all staff should be respected at all times, we are doing this out of the kindess of our hearts and receive no profit other then the joy from helping others! Because this thread is just starting, we are currently building it up as we go and all those who wish to help us would be more than welcomed. For those who want to be donated to, you would have to fill out a donation form. The special word is cookiemelon. However, you have to have been in this thread for a while before posting it.

This thread is about more than just helping those who need it, we will be hosting fun charity contests, lotterys, prizewalls, auctions, trivia, and many other events to help earn more gold for this thread to better help those who need it. If you wish to be a regular donator or a staff member to this thread then please feel free to fill out the application form and send it in to either me, ☆
Tranlovescookies☆, or to ☆Rebellious Rainbow☆, all help would be appreciated and we believe this charity will truly be successful and fun for all those involved. So once again, we welcome you to the Forever & Eternity Charity and wish you the best.

Intro~About Rainbow~About Tran~Rules~Whitelist/Blacklist~Donators/Donatees~Questers~Thread Funds~Contests~Upcoming News & Events~Banners & Affiliates~Q&A~Donation Screenies~Birthday List~Reserved

6,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image
rainbowsays....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hey everyone! I'm known as Mimi, but you can call me Rainbow. I love cheerleading, and I participate in this sport at school. I am the one who gets tossed up in the air. The flyer. Currently, I am on summer vacation and absolutely loving it. I love to talk to people and make new friends. Donating is a hobby of mine, but getting money is also fun. I am questing a Raider Shih's Garment, Demonic Anklets, a Winter Rose, Snow Feather, Cherry Blossom, Gimpi [any gen], Dreamers Dust, Biancamella, Sweet Porridge, Angelic Manner, and a CoCo Kitty. Of course, I doubt I will achieve many of these quests, so why not just help others. I usually don't donate to random people who are just poor, I donate to people on quests who need help with getting their dream item or dream avi. I am very nice, but if you get on my bad side, I am a total b***h. So I suggest you follow the rules and don't get me provoked. Well, Mimi's out. I'll talk to you guys later on! Ciao!

User Image
thatisall.

User ImageUser Image

Intro~About Rainbow~About Tran~Rules~Whitelist/Blacklist~Donators/Donatees~Questers~Thread Funds~Contests~Upcoming News & Events~Banners & Affiliates~Q&A~Donation Screenies~BirthdayList~Reserved

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tran says...

User Image
Ello all! ^-^ My name is Tran, & I am Viet. Yeah, I guess you could call me a "total Asian." :3
I love to sing & act whenever I can. I am online almost everyday, and I love talking to my good friends. I'm going to be a sophomore this upcoming school year. I guess I'm a little bit of a "nerd." x]
I'm usually kind & generous, but I hate beggars. If anyone sends me begging request, I will ignore you & put you on the blacklist, so watch out! >.> <.< In other words, don't get me mad, or you will get it. ><
I hope to meet a lot of new, kind Gaians here. Well, that's all! ^-^

Intro~About Rainbow~About Tran~Rules~Whitelist/Blacklist~Donators/Donatees~Questers~Thread Funds~Contests~Upcoming News & Events~Banners & Affiliates~Q&A~Donation Screenies~Birthday List~Reserved

6,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

rainbowsays....

No begging ; If you beg, we will not donate to you. Instead of begging, why not just stick around, chat, and try winning contests. Beggers never win...and by saying that, we mean don't beg or you're out of here.

No advertising ; We dont want you advertising because it's just rude when you're in someone's thread that they speant time on trying to help people and you drag them away to another thread. Plus, it can sometimes stretch the page.

No page stretching ; Oh how we love when we can barely read what people say because it's all over the page. For your information, that was sarcasm. We hate page stretchers. They make us mad and then we frown. You dont want us to be sad, do you?

Be nice ; It's simple. Respect your fellow gaians, and they will respect you. If they didn't do anything to you, why must you do something to them? Just get along. Plus, if we see that you are cooperating with all the other visiters here, you might get a special prize.

Follow ToS ; Gaia has them for a reason. Follow them and we'll all be happy.

Respect what you get ; Whatever we give you is whatever we can afford for that time. If you don't like it, don't complain. They will usually be worth over 3,ooo gold so if you don't enjoy what you got, sell it...but dont tell us, because we'll feel bad :[

Respect owners and mods ; Us owners and mods help keep this thread alive, in fact, us owners are the ones who are helping you, so we'd like some respect for our good deeds.

Wishlists and quests are to be posted 3 times max ; We don't want to keep seeing the same things over and over again. Do not post your quested items or dream avatars once you get here. Please post at least 10 times before you state yyour quests, and when repeating them, keep them about 10 PAGES apart. Don't worry, your quest will be stated in our post. Oh, and keep them small, we'll still see!

Don't just bump, talk! ; If you do bump, like in contests, put the bump into your conversation, unless you're a loner and have no one to talk to.

Say thank you ; If someone donates to you, be kind enough to say thank you. They'd like something back after they give you their hard earned items or gold.

No flaming/trolling/spamming/flooding ; People, we don't need drama. If you decide to come barge into our thread and start causing fights and say pointless garbage, you will be banned.

No quoting the first page ; No need to repost what we already posted on the front page. Let others read the page themselves, instead of being lazy to read something on the front page. Plus, our posts are long, and that would be considered as stretching the page. You will be blacklisted.

No text speak ; No one can read what you say, and frankly, it's annoying. Lol, Rofl, Lmfao, and others of that sort are fine. But please, just nothing like h3y wh4+$ up y0. Don't do it, or you'll be blacklisted.

Rules are subject to change at any time.

User Image

thatisall.

User ImageUser Image

Intro~About Rainbow~About Tran~Rules~Whitelist/Blacklist~Donators/Donatees~Questers~Thread Funds~Contests~Upcoming News & Events~Banners & Affiliates~Q&A~Donation Screenies~BirthdayList~Reserved

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tran says...

User Image

User Image
(people who have really helped with our charity; regulars; or have been extremely nice to others on this thread)

austiniskewl~ for donating so much & helping our funds!
Mario Cleanstuff~ for donating over 3 mil worth of gold & items! <3
Korilassical~ a beloved regular
Berri Tsuki~ a beloved regular/donator
Resurrection of the Demon~ a beloved regular

User Image
(you do NOT want to be here. Spammers; trollers; flamers; complainers, etc.)

Czar Timothy~ insulting/disrespecting our Charity/us; having an attitude

~

User Image
Cute Irish Boy~ begging
zabibu~ begging

~~~~~~~~~
User Image
~Tranlovescookies : Owner
~Rebellious Rainbow : Owner
~Korilassical : Moderator

6,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

rainbowsays....

User Image
Forever and Eternity donated a Magical Girl to jethroislegit! Hope you enjoy your donation!

Forever and Eternity donated 15,ooo gold to Korilassical! Hope you enjoy your donation!

Forever and Eternity donated 7,ooo gold to Resurrection of the Demon! Hope you enjoy your donation!

Forever and Eternity donated a Pirate Sando's Vest, Lunar Hairpin, and 13,ooo gold to Berri Tsuki! Hope you enjoy your donation!
User Image
Czar Timothy donated a Mecha Form! Thanks for the help! He was our first donator!

Wish Upon A Star Charity donated 31,000 gold! Thanks for the help! Our funds just increased a bunch!

austiniskewl donated a 110,139 gold, and MILLIONS of items! Thanks for the help! Imagine how many prizes we'll have for upcoming contests!

Tears Of Grace donated 8,000 gold! Thanks for the help! More money equals better donations and better donations means happier gaians!

Berri Tsuki donated a Sun Staff! Thanks for the help! This will be a great prize!

Mario Cleanstuff donated 1,500,000 gold, a kiki kitty, inaris beads, 2 gaia t shirts, gimpi, and MORE! WOW. All I must say is, OMFG, YOU'RE A MAD MAN! BUT WE LOVE YOU!

goodgravyminion donated a few items and 10 gold! Thanks for the help! I'm sure we'll be able to use this!

User Image

thatisall.

User ImageUser Image

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tran says...

User Image
To be here, post your quest ONCE in the thread. I will add you up here as soon as possible. When you have completed your quest, please say so in the thread.

Atoshaki~ Year of the Tiger
User Image
~
austiniskewl~ Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
User Image
~
Vampir3_Lov3
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
~
jethroislegit
User ImageUser Image
~
x_xcrazycookiemonster
User Image
~
Votre Petit-Chou
User Image
~
Berri Tsuki
User Image [2 mil]
~
Simplyy T i n a a
User Image
~
Beware of Ants
User Image
~
OHAI NANA
User Image
~
King Awesome I
User Image
~
wrathofrealm
User Image

~~~~~~~~~
Donation Application:
Only PM this application to us to be donated, when you have completed these requirements~
1. You must have posted here over 20 times, actually talking to people in the thread.
2. After you submit the form, you must still be active in the thread for at least a week prior to your submission.
3. You must fill it out completely & fully.
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING

[My username is]:
[I have been on Gaia for]:
[I am questing for]:
[So far, I have]:
[I have been in F&E since]:
[Why I should be donated to]:
[The special word is]:

6,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

rainbowsays....

User Image

We also have PLENTY of items :]

As you can see, we do not have many funds. Thats where you come in. Please help by donating some gold to the charity. The gold will be used on donations, prizes, and contests. Since the gold level is low, we'd appreciate if we could get some donations from you guys before we start giving out the threads money, because then we'd be broke :[ Also, we can't really afford to give everyone we donate to really expensive items ; so if you can, please put some affordable items on your wish list. Thank you (:

User Image

thatisall.

User ImageUser Image

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tran says...

User Image
Here is where contests will be posted up. If other Gaians want to hold contests to help our charity, feel free to PM me.

Banner Contest!! (07/17/09)
~~~~~
Make us a banner! For each one we like, you will receive 1k. Try to make a variety of banners for our charity. Please PM all banner entries to either me, Tranlovescookies, or to Rebellious Rainbow. We have a right to not award prizes out if the banners do not fit our tastes. This contest will go on until we say so. Each week, we will review over all entries, & choose our favorites. Check the Banner post for entries.

Page Contest!! (07/18/09)
~~~~~
Be the first poster on any of these pages below & receive 2k! Edit: every 100 pages, the prize is 5k! You will have to have posted at least 20 times in the thread, and it would have to be at least 5 pages before the winning page. NO bumps/random posting to get yourself to the winning page, or you will be blacklisted. If you win, PM either me, Tranlovescookies, or Rebellious Rainbow, saying that you have won the page. Either one of us will send the prize shortly after.
Page 50- Berri Tsuki
Page 75- Berri Tsuki
Page 100- Berri Tsuki
Page 125- - Zilithion -
Page 150- - Zilithion -
Page 175- Korilassical
Page 200- Desirey_Sky
Page 225- Korilassical
Page 250-

50/50 Raffle!! (07/23/09)
~~~~~
Alright, we will be holding a raffle where half of the gold from people buying tickets goes to the winner and the other half goes to this thread. You can buy as many tickets as you wish. You will not be able to pick you tickets. Whatever number of tickets are next, that's what you will get. Each ticket will cost 100g and there will be a total of 1000 tickets! I will use the RNG to generate to lucky winner of 50k. This raffle ends when all tickets have been sold. Send a trade to either me, Tranlovescookies, or to Rebellious Rainbow. Please LABEL your trades; how many tickets you're buying!

Ticket Holders:
~NoobMolesterer: 1-112
~Korilassical: 113-362
~

Art Contest!! (08/28/09)
~~~~~

That's right, an art contest! This will go on for a while. You can draw either Rebellious Rainbow's avi and/or my avi. Take your time drawing either one of us, and feel free to ask us to change our avi a bit. Gold will be awarded at our expense to those we really like. Don't worry, we would most likely award you gold if you just tried to draw us, at least with 5k. PM all art to the one whom you're drawing.
Ready? Start drawing!

Post Style Contest!! (09/19/09)
~~~~~

Right now, make Rebellious Rainbow a watermelon post style! Try to make it bright colored & pretty. Fell free to add animations, sparkles, etc. Just don't clutter it with overwhelming with things.
Post Style Must Include:
~ cute watermelons
~ rainbow says ...
~ ... that is all.
~ music notes [ optional ]
~ pink , green, black
~ 18.4 k / 100k <---but make it look pretty.
~ http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=31180017 <---but make it look pretty.
This contest will go on until she finds the right one. The winner will receive 2.5k. PM entries to Rebellious Rainbow. Have fun!

Random Number Generator Contest!! (01/24/10)
~~~~~

Generate a Random Number to win...5k! The first 3 people who generate a 77 out of 1-100 can win!
User Image
Please PM either me, Tranlovescookies, or Rebellious Rainbow the page that you have won on. No cheating, or you will be disqualified!
Good luck & have fun!

Intro~About Rainbow~About Tran~Rules~Whitelist/Blacklist~Donators/Donatees~Questers~Thread Funds~Contests~Upcoming News & Events~Banners & Affiliates~Q&A~Donation Screenies~Birthday list~Reserved

6,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

rainbowsays....

o7.16.o9 ; Thread Created

o7.17.o9 ; Thread Opened!

o1.3o.1o ; Birthday list added to the thread.

o6.3o.1o ; THREAD TEMPORARILY CLOSED.
To be a mod, please fill out this form and send it to either me, black-and-whtie x rainbow, or Tranlovescookies.

[Requirement 1]
You must have been on Gaia for at least 1 year, or 365 days. Depending on how much we know you, and if we see you are capable of handling responsibility or not, we will make exceptions as we see it.

[Requirement 2]
You have to be active general. Not once a week, but at
least 4 out of the 7 days, and on for a while, too.

[Requirement 3]
You have to be able to help out by donating to the funds and or contributing in events/prizes.

[My username is]:
[I have been on Gaia for]:
[How often I'm on Gaia]:
[I have been in F&E since]:
[How I'm able to help and contribute]:
[I would like to join this staff because]:

User Image

thatisall.

User ImageUser Image

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tran says...

User Image
Please feel free to make any banners for us!

User Image
~-iiXO _ CANDiEE
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-forever-eternity-charity-helping-gaians-endlessly/t.52134961_1/][IMG]http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt65/tranluvscookies/Banners/ban2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
~Berri Tsuki
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-forever-eternity-charity-helping-gaians-endlessly/t.52134961_1/][img]http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt65/tranluvscookies/Animation_3.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
~Berri Tsuki
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-forever-eternity-charity-helping-gaians-endlessly/t.52134961_1/][img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd270/aznberri/Signs/Animation_4.gif[/img][/url]

~Tranlovescookies
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/forever-eternity-charity-helping-gaians-endlessly/t.52134961/][img]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6775/34033762e44cd8am3.jpg[/img][/url]

~~~~~~
User Image
If you want to be affiliated, you would have to be here for at least 3 days. Please PM me your links.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

6,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

rainbowsays....

Q : Who do I send trades to?
A : Either Tranlovescookies or Rebellious Rainbow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q : Do I have to donate?
A : No, but it would be nice.

Q : When do I get my donation?
A : When we think you deserve one, and when our funds go up.

Q : Can I donate to other people besides the thread?
A : Of course! You can donate to anyone you want!

Q : What if I break a rule, on accident?
A : Well, there shouldn't be any accidents if you read the rules. You MIGHT get a warning.

User Image

thatisall.

User ImageUser Image

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tran says...

User Image
Here is where we will show some of the awesome donations that which where generously given to this charity. PM me with your screenie of the complete trade if you think a Gaian in this thread has very generously donated to you. These are some of the most amazing people!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

6,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

rainbowsays....

Everyone likes it when they get a present for their birthday, right? And don't you just love getting those random PM's on your birthday that say : HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Yep, we do too! Therefore, we have decided to make a birthday list. With this list, not only will you be able to recieve presents on your birthday, but you will also be able to find a birthday buddy! To submit your birthday to the list, all you have to do is state your birthday in the thread! Easy, right? Great. So tell us when your birthday is!

January Birthdays :
-January 31st ; Berri Tsuki

February Birthdays :
-February 4th ; Rebellious Rainbow

March Birthdays :

April Birthdays :

May Birthdays :
-May 14th ; Tranlovescookies

June Birthdays :

July Birthdays :

August Birthdays :

September Birthdays :

October Birthdays :
-October 31st ; devonberryblack

November Birthdays :

December Birthdays :

User Image

thatisall.

User ImageUser Image

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items