Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Closed until further notice. Please don't post

User Image

Our lovely thread graphics were made our amazing co-owner The Nephilim Rosier!

Thread Guild! <3 -click here-

Hello all~ Thanks for stopping by the thread. This is based off Cg Sacrilegium's and Feline's threads since both OPs have stopped coming on as much.

Reason for the thread/what do I do in it?:
Post here, maybe include some items you'd like/are interested in.
Gift the user above your post.
Keep in mind, most people won't have the funds to get you 10b items. So try to include some cheaper ones.
You may send a Trade too, with Gold/Items.
Please follow the rules or you will be blacklisted and check all the rules before you post or send someone a PM.
HAVE FUN AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS!!!!

I know the rules look a bit intimidating but for a thread that's been running over three years, things get added over time.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ^^

Why make a new thread?:
Sadly, Feline became quite busy. And the mods are a bit...gone?
With so many people breaking the rules, and no OP to ban them we decided it best to make another, with a higher minimum (who knows, we may lower it)

Give us a <3 to show your support! It gets us noticed and can bring new people into the thread. The more the merrier!

Feel free to add this to your signature if you'd like to show your love and support for the thread! ^-^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/floating-wishes-gtpay-mod-applications-open/t.88613503/][img]http://i.imgbox.com/DxhP65Ge.gif[/img][/url]

Spoiled Pandahime

User Image

1 ) Minimum gifting amount = 200m or 20 Platinum.

Conversion Chart;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This includes store value and MP value.
Gifting at/below/slightly above bare minimum several times will get you banned. Profiting is not tolerated and will result in a ban. Profiting also means sending VERY little gold/a cheap item when others are gifting above and beyond the minimum. (ex; you only send 200m/20P when others are sending 1b+ each time)
1.b ) NO sponsor/freebie/event items granted by Gaia are allowed to be gifted alone. ONLY if the user above specifies they want it can you send it alone. Otherwise do NOT send a sponsor granted item/free item granted by the site. It's a free item you got, don't just pass it along. Links to threads that list free grant items. DON'T gift these items: link 1 link 2 link 3
1.c ) Do NOT. I REPEAT. NOT. Send junk to people!!!!! No one wants to be used as a dumpster, so UNLESS they ask for junk AND it meets the minimum of 200m, do NOT fill a trade with junk. Just because you put in one good item/gold amount does NOT give you the right to offload your junk onto others.
1.d ) You are not allowed to change the amount put into a trade. You can only raise the gold amount or add an item. If you make a mistake and it's a big one (ei; send 50b instead of 5b) you must PM the user and explain

2 ) Check item prices in MP.
Sellback MUST be above 5k (this means anything that says "Sellback Value" when you search it in the mp, so it includes fish, zOMG things, gold shop things, rig items and anything else with the sellback option. No items that are artificially inflated. ABP MUST be above 200m. Due to Flynn's rear end, many 200m items are being sold for 450m. THIS IS NOT ALLOWED. Check the graphs, if it shows under 200m a month ago, don't gift it. You cannot give trash/several things to add up to the 200m min. This means you can't send 2 100m items to get to 200m or 150m and a 50m item.
(If you're unsure about an item, ask a mod or myself ^-^ )
If you get a pink link/any form of item where you open it to get another gift it is your choice to open it. If you get a 1g item from it you cannot request another gift.

3 ) No accounts under 3 months and no mules. wahmbulance
This is so new users can get on their feet. We understand sometimes people have to make a new account, or change accounts, but please understand our reasoning. If you'd like, send us a PM and we can shoot you one back as a reminder when you're old enough!

4 ) If you post, you agree to gifting.
You must gift within 30 minutes. If someone posts below you and it's been 15 minutes without getting a gift, you can PM them a reminder.
YOU MUST wait 15 minutes before doing that though
If you have to send someone a PM to remind them to gift you, PM Angels Alibi to let her know you did.
. wahmbulance

5 ) You MUST gift the person above you before posting again.

6 ) Do not gift rule breakers.

If you see an underage account or someone breaking a rule as far as posting rules go, don't gift them. Instead, PM myself or an online mod then gift the user above the rule breaker. If the rule breaker PMs you, reply and tell them the reason you skipped them is in the rules and leave it at that. If they become rude, forward the PM to me and ignore them.

7 ) ALWAYS take issues to PMs.
Do not bring drama about skipping/bad gifters/nominations to the thread. wahmbulance
Failure to keep drama out of the thread will result in a temporary banning.
-Note- This applies to mods and myself too. We ALWAYS take issues to PMs. This is why many users seems to think we've only spoken to them. Trust me, we've talked to a lot of people, but we keep everything in PM to keep it private. You will NEVER know we spoke to someone about an issue unless you were involved.

8 )Please have your profile and PMs set to everyone if you're going to post.
This makes it easier for people to see your wishlist, and for them to contact you. If something arises and your PMs are blocked, you will be banned if you break another rule.

9 ) Sandwiching people is not allowed. If you do sandwich your gift must be at least 300m. If you need to thank someone but it would cause a sandwich post please PM them your thank you.
This means you cannot post, then another user then you again. We do this so no one feels pressured. If I post, then you, then me again, you might feel pressure to give me better, as if I'm judging you and might take it out on you. We understand it happens, and it's okay. But we just don't want users constantly going back and forth.
It's alright if it happens once by accident but that's about it.

10 ) NO deleting posts
Only mods/the owner can post -skip this post- things. Anyone else that posts, you must gift unless told otherwise. (Meaning if they are not supposed to be posting and didn't get banned yet, and a mod has told you not to gift them then you don't have to.)
If you post by accident (computer error or something) PM me first. DO NOT delete your post until I have given you the okay to. If you post twice in a row (Me, you, you, someone) just edit the second post to say it was an accident.

11 ) PM Angels Alibi or a mod with complaints/reports. Also please PM Angels any time you have to PM someone a reminder to gift you. wahmbulance
Include usernames, incident(s), any page numbers and possibly screenshots. If it's an underage account, provide a join date. Title the PM with the issue. (Skipper, Underage, Rude, ect.)

12 ) No anon gifting to the one above you.
This way someone doesn't believe they got skipped. Feel free to just do it for fun though, but make sure whoever you post below KNOWS it's from you and for that post.

13 ) Do not expect to receive as much as you gave.
We all have times where we gift nice things. Don't expect to get nice things all the time. But by giving nicely, others will notice and want to do the same.
Give forward. Meaning if you get a wishlist item/quest item or just something nice, try to make someone else feel how you did!

14 ) Follow the TOS. (Gaia site rules still apply here along with our own)
The biggie to follow
"2. Advertisements:
Please do not advertise in another person's thread unless it clearly states that you may do so as this is not allowed."

Please don't post your quest threads OR ANY OTHER THREADS (or any links) to ask people to go visit them UNLESS I have given you permission after you've PMed me.
Rudeness towards fellow gifters will not be tolerated. Taking gift revenge (You gifted me junk so I'll gift you junk) won't be tolerated as well.

15 a) NO DRAMA! wahmbulance And no talking about gift sizes during wars and such (No bragging about sending x amount or x item or telling people to top that)
Do not post drama in the thread. This means no talking about gifting issues, being rude, posting about thread issues in general. Don't do it.
14 b) Show respect. For your fellow gifters and for the mods and myself. The mods work hard to keep the thread in order and keep bad gifters out, so if you don't show them respect you won't be forgiven as easily as others who do show it.

Spoiled Pandahime

User Image

10/24/13 - We're open!

11/12/13 - Secret Santa sign up open!!!! Check this thread out for information about the event. Please post at least 10 times in this thread before posting in the Secret Santa thread. Yes I will check.
11/17/13 - Thread Feedback requested. Please check for information about the upcoming Secret Santa event
11/18/13 - Thread mule up and running. Our first contest concerning it has started! Dress the mule for Christmas. Please see the first reserved post, which will act as our contest section for now, for more information. Also check the Secret Santa thread for new information regarding how the event will run.
11/21/13 - BIG NEWS
Title winner to be determined Sunday night, prize to be sent out that night as well. SS entries closing Dec 1st, PMs to be sent out the 5th. Tektek contest ending Dec 1st, winner to be announced the following night at the latest. January 1st will mark the start of our new minimum amount of 15k. The other rules will change accordingly so please be sure to check on those.
All times are accordance with EST (Eastern Time Zone)
Please be sure you check what time it is for you when it changes to be January 1st or any other day of contests ending/starting.

12/2/13 - Cheeky Nini won our first tektek contest with Inkstone in second place!
12/23/13 - Secret Santa gifts about to be sent out tomorrow! The min is going to change on the 1st so be ready for that.
1/1/14 - New minimum is set in place. 15k is the new value. Mod apps are now open, everyone who submitted before is required to submit again. Please read the post about applying.
2/2/14 - New tektek contest up for Valentine's Day!
5/8/14 - New minimum in nominating people. Please only nominate those who gift 500k+ in gold/item value. Only list items if one is above the 500k mark

8/10/14 - New minimum in nominating people. Please only nominate those who gift 300m+ in gold/item value. Only list items if one is above the 300m mark
8/30/14 - NEW MOD! azuneko1 is our brand new mod! Please be kind to her as she learns the ins and outs and don't be afraid to PM her or anyone else that mods the thread.
11/17/14 - Secret Santa feedback needed! Please check this thread for information
11/20/14 - Secret Santa Sign Ups have started!!!! Please read over all the information before signing up. Secret Santa Sign Up Thread

1/1/15 - New Year, new min! Minimum for gifting has been raised to 200m
7/15/16 - Lots of new updates!
7/17/16 - New minimum for nominations (500m) and new nominations thread

Spoiled Pandahime

User Image

The ones who help this thread and the owner. LISTEN TO THE MODS.

PM the thread mule account (listed below) if you would like to be one!

But you must meet the requirements! :
- A frequent user in this thread.
- Follow the rules diligently!
- PM the thread account with any issues you have or see.

If you believe you meet these requirements, send a PM entitled "Seeking to be a mod" or something similar
Please fill out this form if you want to apply;

- Why do you want to become a mod
- On average, how often do you come online every week
- Do you have a Skype account (this is just so we know if we can contact you through this. You don't need to have it.)
- What new ideas do you have for Floating Wishes (Should not include things about minimum raises.)
- What do you have to offer to the mod team (Art skills, different time zone, creative ideas, ect)
- Tell us one piece or two things about yourself (Things I don't already know)
- Tell us one thing you know about ME (Angels Alibi) our co owner (The Nephilim Rosier) and our mod (Kinnier. Since Jensen is currently travelling not many regs know him enough.)
- What kind of dessert would you be
- Name one rule that has been added or changed in Floating Wishes (NOT a rule about minimum change)

Our lovely mods are here to keep things in order. Please respect and listen to them, their word is as strong as the thread owners. These pictures link right to their profiles if you need to quickly contact one of our mods.

Thread Owner - Angels Alibi
Angels Alibi is my PERSONAL account. The "thread account/mule" is The Floating Wishes. Angels Alibi is NOT an account made for the thread, it's MY account for MY usage.
That being said...hello my lovelies <3 I'm just a normal chick that enjoys gifting people. I got tired of trying to find charities so decided to check out gtpays. Sadly, the one I went to had a lot of rule breakers, so I made this~
Feel free to come chat with me and hangout~

User Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Owner- The Nephilim Rosier
-----
User Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread Mule - The Floating Wishes
All contest funds will be on here and only I have access to it. Feel free to send it a friend request if you'd like. Many events go through this account as far as submitting entries.
User Image

Mods -
Kinniesaur
User Image
Jensen Quackles -Hiatus-
User Image

Spoiled Pandahime

User Image

Here we will put users who have gone above and beyond in gifting!
We thank you for showing your love for the thread and to others.

At the end of the month, the user with the most nominations will get a prize. We tally the nominations every Sunday. DO NOT PM people asking them to nominate or even suggest it, let them do it on their own. Anyone found begging/asking for nominations will not be eligible for the months prize.

Please nominate anyone who has gifted you an item/gold amount of 500m+ here
If you've been gifted by someone from the thread and they weren't under you, include them here and mention they weren't under you.
If they gave you something as a giftback (meaning you sent a trade and they gifted something as a way to say thank you) include them here.
(*) this name will always remain in the list but will not be counted in the end of the month prize.

1 ) *PandieKisses - Donated a full trade of VERY awesome items to be used in future thread contests!!! Whenever we do a contest using one of her donated items it will be noted
2 )
3 )
4 )
5 )
6 )
7 )
8 )
9 )
10 )

Spoiled Pandahime

User Image

This will be a list of people who always return to the thread. A white list of sorts.

We do have our generous gifters list, but I also wanted a place to put people who keep the thread moving and flowing well.
Anyone who helps out with reporting issues will also be listed here as a thank you.
We do have our mods but even they can sometimes use help gathering info.

1 ) Kiriad
2 ) Shooting Stargazer 28
3 ) Madame Lee
4 ) oh for fox sake
5 ) Witch Puddin
6 ) tinkerboricua
7 ) zoe_storm
8 ) Xx-Sour Kitty-xX

Spoiled Pandahime

User Image

For those people who gift junk and expect more for what they give / are rude when people remind them of the rules / don't even gift at all / give the bare minimum all the time.

If you run into someone like this, PM a mod or myself. If you're unsure about something, PM a mod or myself and ask for help.

Perma Bans:
Name - Reason
PastelLuna, GalaxyPetal, XxLilyLolzxX and XxMiaCakesxX (4/1 cool .
RoseLolz (4/19)
- All in one big incident. Either a mule, underage or gifting under the min//ignoring rules. Rose had just joined the same day as the post, 4 total posts and similar avi to one of the other four.

Temp Bans:
Name - Reason

Spoiled Pandahime

User Image

Thread Run Contests (Either by myself or Rosier or both)
All users participating in contests must abide by the thread rules.
To enter any contest listed below you MUST have had at least five (5) RULE FOLLOWING posts within the last thirty (30) days before submission unless the contest states otherwise.
Any posts that break a rule will not be counted towards that requirement.
Co-owner and mods can enter any contest unless stated otherwise.
Contests entries will be voted on by myself (Angels Alibi) unless stated otherwise.

Secret Santa 2k17!!!

Information: Secret Santa has returned once again to Floating Wishes!
If you'd like to sign up, head over to this thread and take a look at the information before signing up.
PM me if you have any questions!

Rules:

Unlike other thread contests you must have posted at least 10 times in Floating Wishes in the past 2 months before being able to sign up.
Failure to do so before signing up will result in your needing to post 5 extra times. All posts must follow the rules.

----

---

Information: Make an avi themed around ---
Using either the Avi Builder or Dressup Page make an avi that screams ---

Rules:

Using the avi builder, make an avi that fits the theme.
To submit your entry just PM myself (Angels Alibi) with the subject "---i" and an image of the avi you've made
One entry per person.
Contest will end ---- and judging will be the next day.
The winner(s) will get to pick from the charity mule's prize bank (a list will be provided to the winner(s) when the contest ends) or an option of gold that will be determined after the contest ends. The more people to enter the more the gold prize will be!
-----

----

Information:

Rules:

Spoiled Pandahime

User Image

User run Contests (Meaning not run by me)

All users participating in this contest must abide by the thread rules.
To enter any contest listed below you MUST have had at least five (5) RULE FOLLOWING posts within the last thirty (30) days before submission.
Any posts that break a rule will not be counted towards that requirement.
ALL RULES APPLY while playing in this contest!!!!!
Users CANNOT SANDWICH while participating!!!
Kinniesaur will be posting "skip me" posts while doing her rolls. You CANNOT post again until two other people have posted to avoid sandwiching or double posting.
You must be patient when playing this contest. Any questions should be directed to myself (Angels Alibi) or Kinniesaur.

I CHOOSE YOU
-run by Kinniesaur-

Introduction:
You sighed, you really didn't want to go through another patch of grass without a repel spray on. But it was this small, tiny, single spot of grass between you and the nearest Poke Center.
You had to trudge through it.
(Insert battle music here)
You've encountered a sneaky underground trainer, Kinniesaur! She's ready for battle. ;D
"I choose you, Jolteon!"

Rules:
- Quote Kinniesaur with an RNG from 1-151.
[quote="Kinniesaur"][/quote]

Using the number you rolled, go here and search for your number to find your chosen pokemon User Image
-You and Kinniesaur will begin at 100 HP

-Kinniesaur WILL REPLY; RNGing a number from 1-20
, this will determine how much damage Kinniesaur can do.
You respond with another RNG from 1-20.
Both trainers will take damage equaling to what the other rolled.
-Type effectiveness WILL matter
. You can either do double damage or normal! (Kinniesaur will be calculating this, don't worry)
-At the end of three turns whoever took the least amount of damage wins!

If you manage to come out of the battle with more HP you get a prize!
If you manage to defeat her within the three turns, you'll get a super special prize!!!
Battle her as many times as you'd like !

---

Information:
---

Rules:
---

Prizes:---

Spoiled Pandahime

User Image

Users with permission to post early:
(before being 3 months old)

blue neighbourhood (old account = oh for fox sake)

Users given permission to post their quest thread links for a certain reason and time period:
Ex; User is holding contests//giveaways in the thread

Kiriad
User Image

Spoiled Pandahime

OPEN FOR POSTING

Amarysso Lux's Partner

Adorable Waffles

19,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400